April 26, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 725211 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »

tofindtruth...
so, B told her friends that she was staying at another hotel with some other friends? had not heard that...is that why her friends packed up and just left her there and her belongings???? how did they expect her to get back home???
what are you finding by picking apart the articles? not following but it sounds intriguing...splain please..

I kinda wonder whether the girls she was staying with were really "friends" or were they just girls she knew who let her crash at their motel room.  Maybe they just gave her a ride for the most part. Friends wouldn't just pack up and leave....did they try to call her or text her?

I am interested in who was the "friend from Camp Lejeune" who reported her missing at 5 a.m.  Doesn't sound like the friends she was with, or do ya'll think so?

Who did she text at 9:15?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »

The truth lies with those girl friends.  Peter is just your typical cocky guy who does not care about anything other than himself and where he is gonna get his next beer.  (These types of guys are all over the campuses, do not be surprised by them...its more common than you would think.)
If Brittanee ran away, then the girl is Houdini.....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:47 AM »

tofindtruth...
so, B told her friends that she was staying at another hotel with some other friends? had not heard that...is that why her friends packed up and just left her there and her belongings???? how did they expect her to get back home???
what are you finding by picking apart the articles? not following but it sounds intriguing...splain please..

I kinda wonder whether the girls she was staying with were really "friends" or were they just girls she knew who let her crash at their motel room.  Maybe they just gave her a ride for the most part. Friends wouldn't just pack up and leave....did they try to call her or text her?

I am interested in who was the "friend from Camp Lejeune" who reported her missing at 5 a.m.  Doesn't sound like the friends she was with, or do ya'll think so?

She must have known them on some level to have barrowed their clothing, like the pair of shorts, and to be photographed with them as seen on Facebook. Although in the photos it apears that Brittanee is always trying to make it in the picture, while other girls are the ones that the camera is focussed on.....maybe she was the "3rd Wheel". 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:57 AM »

tofindtruth....

the mom did  bother me a bit in the beginning..can't explain it... that post above was in the very beginning...she doesn't bother me as much now after hearing more from her...
she has to be going through hell that is for sure!

I thought that the step dad was a bit snotty about Dawn when he was first interviewed, ....kindof blaming in a way...can't remember his exact words....I realize that they are going through a divorce...He seemed a bit controlling to me...dunno....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: May 12, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »

If the step father is thinking that she ran away, I am most curious as to what reason she would have to want to leave her family, friends, and boyfriend?  According to her mother life at home seems to be a bed of roses...what does this step father know that is not being told?  What would have been her trigger to leave?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2009, 09:36:55 AM »

Kimmy....the marine is a family friend who Dawn called when she found out that B was missing....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »

tofindtruth...
I am starting at page 1 on this topic and reading all the articles posted.

I did find out that the family friend is a man who is a marine stationed at Camp Lejeune. John Hahn. He is the one that filed the report at the request of Brittanee's mom.

Well, I should have just waited for my question.    Thanks tofindtruth for the info.

Does anyone know what time the girls packed up and headed home?  Are they the ones who called Brit's mom and told her Brittanee was missing? or was her mom expecting a call that never came?

I wish they'd release more info. Maybe they just don't have info to release. IDK.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »

also, I was wondering if the boyfriend knew ahead of time that B was in MB on spring break? he couldn't have been real pleased that she was on spring break without him and that she was hanging out with a group of boys.......don't girls that age want to have their boyfriends with them every spare minute or has that changed since back in the day? why didn't he go too if he knew she was going? so many questions I declare!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2009, 09:46:52 AM »

tofindtruth...

She must have known them on some level to have barrowed their clothing, like the pair of shorts, and to be photographed with them as seen on Facebook. Although in the photos it apears that Brittanee is always trying to make it in the picture, while other girls are the ones that the camera is focussed on.....maybe she was the "3rd Wheel". 

That's what I have been thinking...Brittanee tried to fit in with the group, fit in with the older girls, be accepted.

Seemed like no one she was with gave a crap about her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »

Kimmee..I know what you mean...maybe that is why B walked all by herself to get to those boy's hotel? maybe the other girls were cliquey and left her behind or left her out when they went somewhere? and she knew this Peter so she went over there so that she would have someone to hang out with? Girls can be really mean..Especially to another girl who is really cute and may take the attention away from them....dunno...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2009, 09:53:31 AM »

Kimmy....the marine is a family friend who Dawn called when she found out that B was missing....

Thank you cookie.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

I think most kids on spring break regardless of whether they are male or female are there just to party and have a good time for themselves.  Sure they should look out for each other but as Peter said, they are not there to babysit and so I think they tend to go where they think they will have fun and not worry about other members of their party as they should.

This is why it has become so dangerous.  One of them can easily be gone several hours before it is even noticed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2009, 10:00:37 AM »

I am a little confused now.

I thought Brittanee was staying with the group of girls, one of them being the one whose shorts she was wearing.

Was she staying at a different hotel?  Alone?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2009, 10:04:23 AM »

I thought Brittanee was staying with the group of girls, one of them being the one whose shorts she was wearing.

first I read was this morning on here that she had texted the girls that she was staying with and told them that she was staying elsewhere? had not heard that before today....a few posts back...
still, why did they just pack up and leave her stuff there the next day and not give her a ride back home? all very questioning to me...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

New Look at Search for Brittanee; Sister to Perform in Fundraiser

(Myrtle Beach, S.C./Chili, N.Y.) - In Myrtle Beach, police are regrouping to take a fresh a look at evidence in the case of the teen from Chili who disappeared there while on spring break.

That evidence includes surveillance video, interviews, even text messages. 

Everything is back on the table in the hope that something new may come to light.

Brittanee Drexel's father, Chad Drexel, has stayed at home caring for her two younger siblings, while her mother is in Myrtle Beach.

At home, Brittanee's little sister, Myrissa Drexel, will dance a solo in a fundraiser to benefit the search effort.

She has dance to the song "Somewhere Out There," meaningful words to honor her sister and the cause to bring her home.

"We're keeping her in our prayers and she's somewhere out there,” she said.

Myrissa said she and Brittanee always kept each other in a good mood and she misses that and being called "sis."

“I just love when she says that, I missing her saying that. When she comes back and she's right here in front of me, I'm going to give her a big hug and a kiss,” she said.

The fundraiser will be held Tuesday, May 12, starting at 7 p.m. at Gates-Chili High School where Brittanee is a junior.

http://www.13wham.com/mostpopular/story/New-Look-at-Search-for-Brittanee-Sister-to/TQ6eIX7Yg0eCag2HkZnYQg.cspx

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

Bikers enlisted in search for missing N.Y. teen
Family has hopes visitors can help

Friend and relatives of a missing New York teen spent Monday trying to enlist visiting bikers in their search for the girl.

Brittanee Drexel's family members said they wanted to take advantage of the Harley-Davidson Cruisin' the Coast spring rally to continue to get the word out about her disappearance, so they spent Monday passing out fliers to bikers along Kings Highway.

The action comes two days after one group that had been helping to look for her called off its search, after spending 11 days in the effort.

How you can help Anyone with information about Drexel and/or her whereabouts should call Myrtle Beach police at 918-1382.
  "We're trying to get fliers out because we know when they leave here, they are going to go all over the country," said Renee Friedman, a family friend and family spokeswoman.

Individuals have also set up benefits and candlelight vigils in Rochester, N.Y., to raise awareness that 17-year-old Drexel is missing, Friedman said.

Drexel, who is from Rochester, N.Y., was last seen April 25 during a trip to Myrtle Beach.

Her family has been in the area since then.

"We're staying here until it's over," said Carol Wagner, Drexel's grandmother. "I'm not leaving without her."

Several groups and law enforcement agencies have been searching for her in areas in Myrtle Beach, Georgetown County and Charleston County.

The groups and agencies include the Myrtle Beach Police Department, the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office, the Laura Recovery Center, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, and the Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons, which stopped searching Saturday evening.

The Myrtle Beach Police Department is still investigating the case.

"We haven't ruled anything out," Capt. David Knipes with the Myrtle Beach Police Department said Monday, regarding whether police think Drexel still might be in the area and whether foul play may be a factor. "We don't have anything leading us one way or the other. We get [leads] on a daily basis and have police follow them up."

Monica Caison, of Community United Effort, an N.C.-based organization that searches for missing people, said the group has called off its search for Drexel to wait for new information in hopes it leads to new search areas, Caison said.

Friedman said the family is encouraged that search groups would look into any leads.

The case has "brought as many resources to the area as it could," she said. "Efforts people have put into the case have been exceptional."

Anyone with information about Drexel and/or her whereabouts should call Myrtle Beach police at 918-1382.

http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/895934.html

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »

sweet little sister...
this brings to light that most of the focus/sympathy goes to the parents of the missing child.. little attention is given to the  siblings of a missing child, how they are feeling, how they are coping...what they are going through as well as the parents....sad for the whole family indeed!

tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

first I read was this morning on here that she had texted the girls that she was staying with and told them that she was staying elsewhere? had not heard that before today....a few posts back...
still, why did they just pack up and leave her stuff there the next day and not give her a ride back home? all very questioning to me...

The way I am reading it is that Brittanee came down here with those girls (Jen included) and had went to the guys hotel room to visit, while at the guys hotel room she was talking to Jen (who wanted her shorts back) One article did say they found some of Brittanee's clothes in the guys hotel room. This is getting a bit confusing.
I am hoping that the cops find new info while going over everything again.
tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: May 12, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »

Ok, here are the other names:

Clipped from article:

Police are questioning 20-year-old Peter Brozowitz. He lives with his parents in Webster. CNN is reporting that he checked out of his hotel around 2 a.m. the night Brittanee Drexel went missing.

Brozowitz was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend with his [/b]friends Phillip Watson, Matthew Abrams and Keith Cummings, all from Rochester[/b]. Drexel, 17, a junior at Gates-Chili High School, was in Myrtle Beach without her mother’s permission.

According to Brozowitz’s attorney, John Parrinello, Brozowitz met Drexel at a party last Saturday and was later at his hotel room with his friends. Parrinello says Drexel left his client’s room to return to her girlfriends’ hotel but hasn’t been heard from since.
Ok this last part is contradiction to what Peter said yesterday on the Dr. Phil show. Peter said he and Brittanee had been aqainted for a couple of years.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 12, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »

On Fox news just now the mother is asking for members of Harley rally this week in MB to look for her.  Maybe they will see more than the average person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.