April 16, 2024, 12:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 724396 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: August 11, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »

http://www.waccamawtimes.com/Former-resident--police-won-t-comment-on-apartment-search

Former resident, police won't comment on apartment search
Published Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:32 PM

Snipped:
Moody had a previous address of Apartment 22 in the Sunset Lodge, said SLED spokesperson Kathryn Richardson.
She had no further information on the case, she said.
Moody refused to comment on the search when contacted Monday afternoon.
Moody is now listed as having an address of Browns Ferry Road.
 “I can’t go into any other details at this time,” Richardson said. “One of his previous addresses was apartment 22 of the Sunset Lodge.”

Snipped:
Residents who live in the area said they knew the resident who lived in the apartment only as “Mr. Clean.”
He was known as Mr. Clean because of his appearance, according to one resident of the Sunset Lodge.
“He’s lived here three or four times,” said a man who identified himself as the apartment complex property owner. “The police just told me they wanted to look in that room.”
Residents and the Sunset Lodge property owner said Moody moved in a day before Drexel vanished and stayed there for about six months.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: August 11, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

Hmmm... This is pretty interesting. Look at when he was caught speeding!

http://www.horrycounty.org/SCJDWEB/publicindex/PICaseDetails.aspx?County=26+&Casenum=52305EF&CourtType=L&CaseType=Criminal&CourtAgency=26208&LastName=Moody&FirstName=Raymond

The State of South Carolina VS Raymond Douglas Moody

Case Number: 52305EF   
Court Agency: Surfside Beach Municipal Court   
Filed Date:   04/27/2009
Case Type:   Traffic   
Case Sub Type: Traffic      
Assigned Judge: Blanton, Gregory Derek   
Disposition Judge: Wentz, Valerie A.
Disposition:   Forfeiture / Criminal Traffic            
Disposition Date:   05/20/2009   
Date Received:      
Arrest Date: 04/26/2009
Law Enf. Case:      
True Bill Date:      
No Bill Date:   
Prosecutor Case:      
Indictment Number:      
Waiver Date:   
Probation Case:               

Brode, Steve: Officer

Moody, Raymond Douglas: 4257 S Fraser St Georgetown SC 29440-5199       
Party Type Description: Bond Entity   

Moody, Raymond Douglas: 4257 S Fraser St Georgetown SC 29440-5199   
Race: White    
Sex: M   
DOB: 05/09/1960   
Party Type Description: Defendant   

Name   : Moody, Raymond Douglas
Charge Code - Charge Description:   2101-Traffic / Speeding, more than 10 but less than 15 mph over the speed limit
Original Charge Code - Original Charge: -Traffic / Speeding, more than 10 but less than 15 mph over the speed limit
Disposition Date: 05/20/2009

Name: Moody, Raymond Douglas
Description: Criminal/Traffic Court    
Action Type   : Event
Begin Date: 05/20/2009 - 17:00:00
Completion Date: 05/20/2009 - 17:30:00
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 11, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »

Here's a seatbelt violation charge on 1/28/09 for Raymond Douglas Moody:

http://www.horrycounty.org/SCJDWEB/publicindex/PICaseDetails.aspx?County=26+&Casenum=D671189HP&CourtType=L&CaseType=Criminal&CourtAgency=26101&LastName=Moody&FirstName=Raymond
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 11, 2011, 10:43:11 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you Titch!  Your the greatest!  I do hope this is the perv that did it only to put an end to her fam's agony!  He may be responsible for a few others.  Please God, let this be a break! 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 11, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »

Titch are u thinking what Ima thinkin about the speeding?  My gosh, she may have been in trunk!  Too late to let that roll around in my pea brain!  Don't wanna go there.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 12, 2011, 11:49:18 PM »

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/15259038/father-of-missing-ny-teen-wants-answers-in-the-lowcountry-searching

Father of missing NY teen searches Lowcountry for answers
Posted: Aug 12, 2011 5:03 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 12, 2011 5:13 PM EDT

New billboard in Myrtle Beach (Natalie Caula/WCIV)By Natalie Caula
ncaula@abcnews4.com

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WCIV) -- The Rochester, New York father of a missing teen is in the Lowcountry tonight looking for answers.

Chad Drexel walked around McClellanville Friday afternoon in hopes of getting information from the public. It's the area where his daughter, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel's last cell phone ping came from. She went missing from Myrtle Beach on April 25, 2009.

Earlier Friday, Chad and his sister Keri joined the founder of the Kristen Foundation, an organization that helps families of the missing in Myrtle Beach. They stood in front of the newest billboard, designed by Chad Drexel.

"I wish I could have another 100 of these billboards done and get some closure for my children from my family. I'm down here to do what I can. To do what I can to find something, find something for my daughter," Drexel said.

Drexel thanked the Kristen Foundation for their involvement, as well as Merill's Investigations.

"They are doing anything a parent would want in their expertise to find his daughter," Drexel said during a press conference Friday.

::snipping2::

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: August 22, 2011, 06:55:27 PM »

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/15246322/brittanee-drexels-mom-upset-over-new-billboard
Brittanee Drexel’s mom upset over new billboard
Posted August 10, 2011
Updated August 11, 2011

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) There's a new billboard in Myrtle Beach with missing New York teen Brittanee Drexel's face on it, but her own mother thinks it may compromise the case.

Dawn Drexel spoke exclusively with WMBF News about the new billboard, saying it's a call for attention from an organization that isn't involved in the case.

"I feel like you know a lot of people out there are just trying to get publicity from Brittanee, and I don't want anyone using my daughter for that," said Drexel.

That organization is the Kristen Foundation, a Charlotte-based non-profit that helps families of missing people. It says the ad is aimed at bringing in tips in the case, but Dawn Drexel is worried the billboard will confuse anyone who may come forward with information.

Dawn says the billboard directs people to call the Kristen Foundation as well as police and she thinks that puts too many hands in the pot.
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 01, 2011, 03:32:10 PM »

an angelic monkey     http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/    an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 03, 2011, 06:10:27 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/02/brittanee-drexel-case-is-a-convicted-child-rapist-involved/
Brittanee Drexel case: Is a convicted child rapist involved?
Posted on September 2, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: November 04, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »

Anything on this??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #810 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:39 PM »

Most likely not related, but someone's missing loved one has been found and hopefully will be id'd soon. Remains were skeletal. Any women missing from the area?
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/oct/28/remains-found-under-spartanburg-couch-those-woman/

I remember you, Caylee.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: November 19, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »

There was a search for Brittanee in McClellanvile SC, on the shores.  Someone reported a foul odor, so a search was conducted.  They found nothing.  I so wish they could find her.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 19, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »

There was a search for Brittanee in McClellanvile SC, on the shores.  Someone reported a foul odor, so a search was conducted.  They found nothing.  I so wish they could find her.   

I wish Brittanee could be found too.  Thank you for alerting us about the search.  I'll see if I can find a news article.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 19, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »

http://www2.counton2.com/news/2011/nov/19/new-search-launched-brittanee-drexel-ar-2726774/
New search launched for Brittanee Drexel
November 19, 2011

A new search for Brittanee Drexel was launched Friday afternoon on an island off the coast of McClellanville.

Police, investigators and volunteers scoured to the island after fishermen reported smelling an odor of decay.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 19, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »

http://www2.scnow.com/news/grand-strand/2011/nov/18/investigators-search-near-island-clues-drexel-disa-ar-2724568/
Investigators search near island for clues in Drexel disappearance
By Mason Snyder
November 18, 2011

Credit: Mason Snyder/WBTW
Searchers returning from an island off the McClellanville coast after looking for clues in Brittanee Drexel's disappearance.

McCLELLANVILLE – About 30 people spent Friday searching the ocean for clues leading to what may have happened to Brittanee Drexel.

Monica Caison with the CUE Center for Missing Persons said the agency acted off a tip it received shortly after the teenager’s disappearance in April 2009. That was when a fisherman reported smelling the odor of decay in the water.

The search took place near an island about an hour’s boat ride off the coast of McClellanville. While this search was directly related to Drexel’s disappearance, there will be multiples searches going on in the area over the weekend for other missing persons.

tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 20, 2011, 12:27:08 PM »

Thank you for finding the article.  I am from Charleston SC and just heard it on the local news, but they didn't say too much about it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 20, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »

Thank you for finding the article.  I am from Charleston SC and just heard it on the local news, but they didn't say too much about it.

You're welcome tbivens.  Please let us know if you hear anything else.   Thanks again!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #817 on: November 21, 2011, 10:14:26 AM »

Most likely not related, but someone's missing loved one has been found and hopefully will be id'd soon. Remains were skeletal. Any women missing from the area?
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/oct/28/remains-found-under-spartanburg-couch-those-woman/

thought I'd update since I posted this ... NAMUS has this unid'd person as 40-50 years old and race "unsure." So, not related to this case.

I remember you, Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 21, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »

thought I'd update since I posted this ... NAMUS has this unid'd person as 40-50 years old and race "unsure." So, not related to this case.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/13510993/body-found-along-palmetto-pointe-blvd

MB Police: body found is not Brittanee Drexel

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – A badly decomposed body of an "older" female has been found in a grassy field Monday night, and Horry County Police are searching for clues to determine who the woman might be.

Officials with the Myrtle Beach Police Department tell WMBF News the body found is not that of missing teen Brittanee Drexel.

Tamara Willard, Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner, said the body found is that of an unidentified older female. She also said the victim was found with clothes between a size eight and a size 10.

An age range of the woman is unable at this time. The Coroner's Office believes the woman to be older because of evidence of graying hair, however, further tests will need to be done on the hair to determine if the graying hair is because of age or exposure to elements.

Willard also said hair begins to gray at different ages, depending on the person. A 30-year-old could show signs of graying hair.

The Horry County Coroner's Office and the Horry County Police Department are investigating the incident.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 13, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.