March 28, 2024, 02:05:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283212 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: May 15, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

Superbowl Sunday was Feb. 1rst.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: May 15, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »

You're probably right patricia . I forget his details because he got ruled out so early .
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: May 15, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »

Can someone refresh my computer confused mind...Is Chad the one that was accused of molesting Misty?
Chad is a local SO that came up missing the same or next day

I'm not sure that is right. I think he was missing superbowl Sunday right? Which day is superbowl Sunday? (My husband likes football too Sheesh you'd think I'd know this stuff.)

Thank you to everyone for answering my question, That chad favors Misty to me..But everybody in Satsuma is beginning to look alike...could be the drugs they use.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: May 15, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »

You're probably right patricia . I forget his details because he got ruled out so early .
Yeah me too. I try my best to keep open all possibilities though and there is just so many things going on with this case. Makes it hard to remember every single detail of information without looking it up.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: May 15, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »

Can someone refresh my computer confused mind...Is Chad the one that was accused of molesting Misty?

I'm not sure that is right. I think he was missing superbowl Sunday right? Which day is superbowl Sunday? (My husband likes football too Sheesh you'd think I'd know this stuff.)

Thank you to everyone for answering my question, That chad favors Misty to me..But everybody in Satsuma is beginning to look alike...could be the drugs they use.

That is a very scary thought, that they will all start looking like short elevator, a whole town of short elevators, running around like robots, yelling " I don't Know"..  "ron was a work".  And cigarette's hanging at an angle from their mouth's.. You would have to call GramaMonkey in wearing her boots..  And Wyks parachuting in with her pointed toe boots..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: May 15, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

That is a very scary thought, that they will all start looking like short elevator, a whole town of short elevators, running around like robots, yelling " I don't Know"..  "ron was a work".  And cigarette's hanging at an angle from their mouth's.. You would have to call GramaMonkey in wearing her boots..  And Wyks parachuting in with her pointed toe boots..
::cartwheel::That was priceless melee Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1066 on: May 15, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »

Patricia thats a weird one  http://www.ocala.com/article/20090514/ARTICLES/905149981?Title=Missing-sex-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster
"Meet me in the dumpster " this clown had problems !
Reynolds may have climbed into a nearby trash bin, fallen asleep and been taken away. How in the world would they figure that?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: May 15, 2009, 02:36:01 PM »

OMG Mlee! And the scary thing about all of that is how hard I just laughed. I think it was a masked horror reaction kind of thing though. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1068 on: May 15, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »

I have no idea how I just did that. My response got into my original comment? 

Congrats, you are officially a monkey now, LOL!   Monkey Devil! 

A good majority of us have done this one or twenty times.  heeeeeeee  As another monkey already mentioned, when you are quoting someone, make sure to begin typing after the very last [/ quote], even leaving a few spaces with the enter bar to be sure.  Sometimes ya gotta go looking for that last quote thing, it can be hiding down the page out of view.     That's usually what trips some of us up.  heh.  A good number of more seasoned monkeys still do it every now and then, so not to worry, k?   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: May 15, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »

Patricia thats a weird one  http://www.ocala.com/article/20090514/ARTICLES/905149981?Title=Missing-sex-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster
Reynolds may have climbed into a nearby trash bin, fallen asleep and been taken away. How in the world would they figure that?

"If" he were passed out from drinking you would think that he would not have been allowed to drive at all if he were that intoxicated but too those dump trucks are not quiet at all. I am thinking it possible that something did happen to him and they then threw him in the dumspter unconscious or worse. The whole thing of him "hiding" in a dumpster could be bogus and fabricated to cover their actions in case he is found at the dumpsite.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: May 15, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »

I have no idea how I just did that. My response got into my original comment? 

Congrats, you are officially a monkey now, LOL!   Monkey Devil! 

A good majority of us have done this one or twenty times.  heeeeeeee  As another monkey already mentioned, when you are quoting someone, make sure to begin typing after the very last [/ quote], even leaving a few spaces with the enter bar to be sure.  Sometimes ya gotta go looking for that last quote thing, it can be hiding down the page out of view.     That's usually what trips some of us up.  heh.  A good number of more seasoned monkeys still do it every now and then, so not to worry, k?   an angelic monkey

K. Thank you Wyks. And Good Afternoon too!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1071 on: May 15, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »

Good day Monkeys.

Not sure if anyone saw this Regarding Chad Reynolds yet.
Chad Reynolds is the RSO who has been missing. His disappearance came shortly before Haleigh's and he has family in Putnam County.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090514/ARTICLES/905149981?Title=Missing-sex-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster

Thanks Patricia! 

And wtf??  This dude was gonna wait INSIDE the dumpster for the friend?  Who does that?      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: May 15, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »

Actually Patricia, you would be surprised how many times that really happens..  Every winter homeless people climb in dumpsters, and most of the time the guys who haul off the trash do try to check them.. But, bodies are found buried deep in the waste..  Every once and awhile, a leg will show up or a hand, and they start digging through and find the bodies.
Sad but true....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: May 15, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »

Good day Monkeys.

Chad Reynolds is the RSO who has been missing. His disappearance came shortly before Haleigh's and he has family in Putnam County.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090514/ARTICLES/905149981?Title=Missing-sex-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster

Thanks Patricia! 

And wtf??  This dude was gonna wait INSIDE the dumpster for the friend?  Who does that?      

Sounds like he was hiding from someone...I wonder if LE was looking for him in the dumpster they searched near Haleighs home...just a thought

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: May 15, 2009, 02:47:51 PM »

"If" he were passed out from drinking you would think that he would not have been allowed to drive at all if he were that intoxicated but too those dump trucks are not quiet at all. I am thinking it possible that something did happen to him and they then threw him in the dumspter unconscious or worse. The whole thing of him "hiding" in a dumpster could be bogus and fabricated to cover their actions in case he is found at the dumpsite.
"If" what I just considered did happen it would be hard to prove he were injured before the Dump truck squished (I think I'm gonna be sick) down and all. If he is at the dumpsit I hope they find him soon. Not sure if there would be any remaining evidence or? to prove what could possibly have happened if he is indeed at the dumpsite.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: May 15, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »

Good day Monkeys.

Thanks Patricia! 

Sounds like he was hiding from someone...I wonder if LE was looking for him in the dumpster they searched near Haleighs home...just a thought

Good question, because many times they load up dumpsters and replace them with empties.. And it is possible there could have been a switch off of dumpsters.  And the dogs did hit on something.. He may have met foul play and been thrown in a dumpster..  could have made the mistake of climbing into someone elses  bedroom dumpster that night and not been too welcome.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: May 15, 2009, 02:50:20 PM »

Actually Patricia, you would be surprised how many times that really happens..  Every winter homeless people climb in dumpsters, and most of the time the guys who haul off the trash do try to check them.. But, bodies are found buried deep in the waste..  Every once and awhile, a leg will show up or a hand, and they start digging through and find the bodies.
Sad but true....

At an old place of employment, I was throwing some boxes out and boy did I jump out of my shoes darned near when some guy in that dumpster started yelling at me. I am certain alls anyone could see of me was knees and elbows hightailing it back inside.
I agree.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: May 15, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »

Sad but true....

At an old place of employment, I was throwing some boxes out and boy did I jump out of my shoes darned near when some guy in that dumpster started yelling at me. I am certain alls anyone could see of me was knees and elbows hightailing it back inside.
I agree.
I just had a visual of this happening and I had to laugh, it would scare me too, but its sad that some people actually do live that way!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: May 15, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »

Sad but true....

I agree.

Nothing like spending your day guarding a dump, while they dig for a body..  Smell is horrible..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: May 15, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »

Good day Monkeys.

Thanks Patricia! 

Here is the mug on the Scott woman, not sure why noone had seen it, as it was up when I posted her charges.

Chad probably calls DUMPSTER'S home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.