April 25, 2024, 10:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285043 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: May 15, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Art's new Blog is out.. it has a few very interesting points. And one that is very odd.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#more-2023

When ron was ask why he was driving so erratically that last morning that Haleigh was heading for school.. ron's response was, "Haleigh was missing".  the man said to him, no ron not the morning after Haleigh went missing. The morning prior, ron responded that Haleigh must have spilled something on her shirt, and was late for school..  although the school bus had not yet arrived to pick up the other children.

It's weird to me that Ron didn't just drop Haleigh off at the bus stop that day, he was supposedly hell bent on getting her to school on time, the bus would have done that. 

Am wondering if because of Ron's upcoming charges at that time for all the unexused absences for Haleigh, if Ron had to actually sign Haleigh in himself at the school everyday by a certain time or something?  Heck I dunno.  Just seems there may have been some certain reason Ron needed to get Haleigh to school and in a fast hurry.  It would be nice if he or someone would just tell us.  LOL 

I thought his response's to the questions rather odd. And the man said he thought that he may have seen Haleigh in the vehicle, but he wasn't sure.  A thought, maybe the kids were still over at one of the Grandma's and ron had to go pick Haleigh up to take her to school... that would explain the hurry about getting Haleigh to school on time.

Ahhhhh that could be it!!  I've heard that Ron's car windows are tinted, which would explain why the man wasn't sure if he had seen Haleigh inside or not.  But yes, the responses seemed odd to me too.  Like her shirt, she either spilled something on it or she didn't.  Not so sure what's so hard about remembering that.  I'd think he would know for sure if she had, otherwise why bring it up!  Just more drama, more to add to the mystery.  IMO     

When people are trying to make something up on the spur of the moment, they have a tendency to add too much detail.. They are thinking it would add to believability, but it shows they are trying to over work the story.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: May 15, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: 5/14/09

Another bizarre twist in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, authorities continue their meticulous investigation into little Haleigh`s disappearance. But they do not believe they have a stranger abduction case on their hands.

Meantime -- get this -- just last night, in the wee hours of the morning, into this morning, and just 75 miles away from the Cummings` Satsuma, Florida home, an intensive kidnapping of a 4-year-old girl in Orlando and it was foiled by the little girl`s blood curdling scream.

This is the suspect believed to have broken into that Orlando home in an attempt to snatch that child. Her parents were jarred awake by their daughter`s screaming. Thank goodness those screams chased that man away. That young girl is ok tonight.

Now, you will remember that the teen bride of Haleigh`s dad, Misty Croslin, the last person to see little Haleigh -- she disappeared on Misty`s watch -- told cops she woke up to go to the bathroom and Haleigh was gone.

If that story is correct, it would appear little Haleigh who was reportedly terrified of the dark never screamed. Why didn`t little Haleigh scream? Are authorities right? Was her abductor somebody the child knew?

Haleigh`s dad, Ron Cummings, continues to plead for any tips that will lead to his daughter`s safe return.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: I want to ask you to just please, please keep looking. Keep going, just whatever you think, calling in, it doesn`t matter. Just keep looking. Thanks for everything you`ve done.

And Haleigh, if you`re watching, baby, I love you. And we`re still looking for you.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Meantime, do cops have a drug dealer informant helping them chase down leads in this case?

I`m joined now by investigator journalist Art Harris from the Web site Artharris.com, "The Bald Truth," an excellent site. Art has been covering this case from the very start.

Art, what is the latest with this convicted drug dealer? The cast of characters in this story is something that...

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: It`s a pop...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ...a Pulitzer prize-winning author could not come up with.

HARRIS: The pop sub-culture of crime in America...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes.

HARRIS: ...Jane. And this guy is Jerome Williams (ph) 37 years old. A convicted felon who`s had a number of drug convictions, served his time in prison. Suddenly he`s out and under his thumb are two of the young women who are close to Misty and the family. There is "Nay Nay" Kristina Prevatt who drove Misty on her last weekend...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But who is this guy? Let me ask you this guy?

HARRIS: This guy, Jerome Williams, is someone who bonded the two girls out of jail. And they were living with him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And he`s a guy who thinks he can help out because he`s got a lot of connections in the drug world?

HARRIS: I talked to him last week, Kim Picazio, Sheffield -- Crystal Sheffield`s lawyer talked to him. Suddenly he was thinking, "Gosh, maybe I can change my life -- turn my life around. And I can dig into, you know, the people I know on the street. I may be able to find some of the drug dealers who actually knew Misty and others close to the family."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And why would he do that? What would he get out of it?

HARRIS: He would get possible immunity. He would get a $35,000 reward and faces multiple drug trafficking charges. He`s behind bars, arrested this week again. And no bond this time for cocaine possession, illegal substance.

So he needed a deal. Cops were actually upbeat thinking that if anybody could get into the naked underbelly of Putnam County, it could be him. But they are very disappointed, Jane, because his leads turned out to be a bust.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, the cast of characters in this case, is to put it mildly, confusing. And we will try to break it down. And I hope you have a notepad.

There is Misty Croslin, she was with Haleigh, the night she went missing and later married Haleigh`s dad Ron which some feel is very odd. Misty was partying with another woman, "Nay Nay" -- there is "Nay Nay" the weekend before Haleigh went missing. And Misty was fighting with another woman, Amber Brooks. Ok, there s Amber Brooks, Amber is reportedly the mother of one of Ron Cummings` other children, Jordan.

Now, both "Nay Nay" and Amber have been hanging around with the man we just talked about, Jerome Williams, the convicted drug dealer who allegedly has links to two convicted child predators and was trying to use his sources to find Haleigh.

What are cops saying about all these connections and what about the child predators?

HARRIS: Well, they are trying to keep the focus on what they know and that`s a missing time line. A lot of gaps in what Misty Croslin says happened that night.

As for the child predators, Jane, there are 247 registered sex offenders in Putnam County, and they say they have looked at the ankle bracelet reports, the GPS, you know, logs, and none of them were near the trailer that night.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And I have ten seconds. Why do you think Ron is standing by Misty, if Misty`s stories, according to cops, are filled with inconsistencies?

HARRIS: Well Jane, he`s told me, he`s told others, he loves the girl and can`t explain some of her behavior. But, you know, they`re in it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right.

HARRIS: And they`re -- through thick or thin.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Art, we want to keep you coming back updating this story. We want to find this little girl alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/14/ijvm.01.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: May 15, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Warrants Section

PREVATT,JULIE DAWN    W   F   5/17/1973   PROBATION VIOLATION
http://public.pcso.us/pubwarrants/warrants_srch_s.aspx

JULIE  DAWN  PREVATT

Booking Date & Time: 4/13/2007 10:19:44 PM  - Booking#: 200700000781
Release Date & Time: 4/13/2007 10:19:32 PM
DOB: 5/15/1976 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06    VIOL DRUG OFF PROB- CT1- ATTEMPTED POSSESSION OF COCAINE    F       $0.00    
                $0.00    

JULIE  DAWN  PREVATT
Welaka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 12/13/2006 9:58:07 AM  - Booking#: 200600005482
Release Date & Time: 12/13/2006 9:57:54 AM
DOB: 5/15/1976 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

832.05-2a    VOLUSIA CO WRT-FTA WORTHLESS CHECK-3 CHARGES    M   1    $900.00    
893.13-6a    POSSESSION OF COCAINE    F       $1,004.00    
893.147-1    POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA    M       $504.00    
                $2,408.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: May 15, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »

Missing Child Experiment - How many of us are guilty of these same actions??

http://www.news4jax.com/video/19468025/index.html

That was definately an eye opener for sure!
Thank you for sharing that link Grama.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1124 on: May 15, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

Another one bites the dust:

KIMBERLY  NOWELLY  COOPER
Interlachen ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/15/2009 5:22:17 PM  - Booking#: 09-01995
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/23/1985 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
316.193-1   TRAFFIC OFFENSE DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFF   M   F    $504.00    
827.03-1b   CRUELTY TOWARD CHILD ACT THAT COULD RESULT IN PHYS MENTAL INJURY   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $2,512.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754116&IMG=52814

Ok I am going to say it again.....these girls all look related...she favors Amber a lot....jmo
This girl and Amber do look very much alike 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: May 15, 2009, 08:17:42 PM »

Police Reports
l to The Record  |   Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 ; Updated: 1:10 AM on Friday, May 15, 2009
JAIL LOG

* Who: Williams, Jerome Raymond, 37, N/A Charge: Trafficking in drugs, selling cocaine, possession of cocaine, dealing in stolen property, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of opium with intent to sell, keeping shop or vehicle for drugs, possession of drug without prescription, possession of narcotics equipment, possession of prescription drugs with intention to sell, (Putnam County Sheriff's Office)

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/051509/police_051509_059.shtml

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: May 15, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »

Another one bites the dust:

KIMBERLY  NOWELLY  COOPER
Interlachen ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/15/2009 5:22:17 PM  - Booking#: 09-01995
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/23/1985 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
316.193-1   TRAFFIC OFFENSE DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFF   M   F    $504.00    
827.03-1b   CRUELTY TOWARD CHILD ACT THAT COULD RESULT IN PHYS MENTAL INJURY   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $2,512.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754116&IMG=52814

Ok I am going to say it again.....these girls all look related...she favors Amber a lot....jmo
This girl and Amber do look very much alike 

Its the weekend yall!

The William boys are at it again 

I wonder who the whipee/s are in all these battery cases, assuming that the whiper/s are the Williams. 

JIMMIE  LEE  WILLIAMS
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/15/2009 7:20:08 PM  - Booking#: 09-01537
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 7/4/1978 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
784.03-1a1   BATTERY TOUCH OR STRIKE   M   F    $0.00    
                $0.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753512&IMG=55404   

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 15, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

It sure seems this is a way of life for many people, in and out of jail, I just can't comprehend this. It's like they have just given up, and they are way to young to give up 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: May 15, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »

Did we ever get a thread set up for Cobra so we can post questions and see if he will read and reply?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

It sure seems this is a way of life for many people, in and out of jail, I just can't comprehend this. It's like they have just given up, and they are way to young to give up 

no rose, this Jerry Santos, Art says that he was a neighbor to Ronald.  Do you know if we have an address for this Santos?

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

Most brothers are very protective of their lil sisters and I was just wondering does anyone think that it is strange that we have not heard from either of Mistys brothers....you would think that if she saw the backdoor open she would assume an intruder could be in the house....might not call LE cuz of stuff in the house but you think that she would have called her brother and dad to come check it out since they were so close and then Ron?  JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: May 15, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

no rose, this Jerry Santos, Art says that he was a neighbor to Ronald.  Do you know if we have an address for this Santos?
I don't recall seeing an address.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »

This just amazes me in and out just like its no big deal,what about doing some jail time.....In my town if you pass gas you will be locked up for disturbing the peace .....Satsuma do as you please. :

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:18 PM »

Most brothers are very protective of their lil sisters and I was just wondering does anyone think that it is strange that we have not heard from either of Mistys brothers....you would think that if she saw the backdoor open she would assume an intruder could be in the house....might not call LE cuz of stuff in the house but you think that she would have called her brother and dad to come check it out since they were so close and then Ron?  JMO
I've been wondering about that too, I find it very odd also, that we haven't heard much at all about her brothers, especially the one that lived so close.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: May 15, 2009, 08:54:21 PM »

This just amazes me in and out just like its no big deal,what about doing some jail time.....In my town if you pass gas you will be locked up for disturbing the peace .....Satsuma do as you please. :
I'm guessing they don't give much jail time, because if they did they would have to build on to the jail, because there would never be enough room. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: May 15, 2009, 08:55:54 PM »

I've been wondering about that too, I find it very odd also, that we haven't heard much at all about her brothers, especially the one that lived so close.

I would imagine they know how Misty is and do not want to get caught up in this mess....smart for them to stay far, far, away...jmo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 15, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »

I'm guessing they don't give much jail time, because if they did they would have to build on to the jail, because there would never be enough room. 
[/quot

I know its a small town but really is there anyone left that has not been arrested...oh yea,Misty and Ron  Monkey Devil!Monkey Devil!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: May 15, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »

I would imagine they know how Misty is and do not want to get caught up in this mess....smart for them to stay far, far, away...jmo

that was exactly what I thought but wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: May 15, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

I tried thru white pages, and do not pick up a specific address.  There is one for another, but it is on the othe side of the tracks, past Buffalo Bluff...maybe his father's place.   He had to live closeby, for the kids to ride the same bus. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: May 15, 2009, 09:15:19 PM »

The booking number 01537 appears out of sequence for a new charge.  This must be something from few months prior.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.