April 25, 2024, 03:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285007 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: May 16, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »

We were discussing composite pics yesterday.  They arrested the rapist..check out www.orlandosentinel.com  His photo is up, plus a composite of him.

I don't think they look anything alike.   While your on that site, there is an article of a sex offender that is freed.

errrrr...they don't look anything alike! 

Well, it really does.. and it is a good composite of the man.  Did you expect composites to look like actual photographs of people.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 16, 2009, 09:41:31 AM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

The following is just below the video.....

In the meanwhile, Christina "Nay Nay" Prevatt was taken off suicide watch and later released from the Putnam County Jail on a bond from Chuck's Bail Bonds. That bond was secured by Daniel Bass, the owner of the alleged crack house/whore house you just saw in the video. Bass is a registered child sex offender....and so is Chuck, Charles Ingram, of Chuck's Bail Bonds. The once-jailed former Palatka police officer transfered the ownership of his operation to his wife, but he still participates in the business.

I don't ever remember reading that Chuck was ALSO a sex offender, nor that he was also a former police officer. 

Yes, mam.. I had read that and also that he was an ex cop..... sure did.  makes him a fine person huh..  Did you read the stories of how he allows his wife to drive when posting bonds and fill out the paper work.. but he also runs his mouth and acts as though he is in charge.. 

And Cookie.. welcome to the real world.. where women are stupid enought to stay with men that beat them, beat their children, rape their children, and rape and harm other peoples children..  And the wives stay, and make excuses for the men in their lives.  much like we see in the Haleigh gone missing cases..  Women making excuses for ron, and he is such a fine young man, who would never do drugs, never be abusive, all such lies.  He is such a good father.. Such a good man, and his choice in babysitters is not his fault.. and its not his fault he hires a 16 year old girl who does drugs,  and he beds her, and then weds her... And in the midst of all of his good decisions,  Little Haleigh disappears..  And no one knows anything.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: May 16, 2009, 09:45:25 AM »

We were discussing composite pics yesterday.  They arrested the rapist..check out www.orlandosentinel.com  His photo is up, plus a composite of him.

I don't think they look anything alike.   While your on that site, there is an article of a sex offender that is freed.

errrrr...they don't look anything alike! 

Well, it really does.. and it is a good composite of the man.  Did you expect composites to look like actual photographs of people.. 

are you kidding me??? did you see the article that Gram supplied and you really think that these 2 people look alike? 
I don't expect composites to look like actual photographs of course not....but I expect the composite to look like the person that the LE/public would be looking for.... why bother?

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1163 on: May 16, 2009, 09:47:12 AM »

I remember seeing his slimeball pic, Cookie, but guess it didn't register that he WAS ALSO....guess I was thinking all the time that their was ONLY ONE S/O involved with this case. 

But a police officer?????

agree...I had not heard or read that he was a police officer either....
He is a s/o though...he put the bailbondsman business in wife's name and she drove him around...since he is a felon he can't have the business in his name...I think that is what/how I read it..
why would she even stay with him knowing he molested a child??? 

Cookie, inexplicable, isn't it?  There's a registered child SO that lives about 10 miles from my home with his wife and 11 year old daughter.  He received 10 years probation for molesting a 9 year old girl.  His wife has always stood by him, even though he admitted his crime and plead guilty.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 16, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »

I remember seeing his slimeball pic, Cookie, but guess it didn't register that he WAS ALSO....guess I was thinking all the time that their was ONLY ONE S/O involved with this case. 

But a police officer?????

agree...I had not heard or read that he was a police officer either....
He is a s/o though...he put the bailbondsman business in wife's name and she drove him around...since he is a felon he can't have the business in his name...I think that is what/how I read it..
why would she even stay with him knowing he molested a child??

Cookie, inexplicable, isn't it?  There's a registered child SO that lives about 10 miles from my home with his wife and 11 year old daughter.  He received 10 years probation for molesting a 9 year old girl.  His wife has always stood by him, even though he admitted his crime and plead guilty.

Hey Jess....
it boggles the mind...

and Mlee...I am in the real world....I know that it happens everyday that women stay with men who abuse...
I don't live in a bubble...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1165 on: May 16, 2009, 10:06:38 AM »

Good Morning. A reminder that Crystal and Marie will be on Geraldo's show Sunday. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: May 16, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »

thanks Rosie for the info on Geraldo show..
I will have to watch the last episode of Desperate Housewives so I will have to dvr it...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 16, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »

I will have to watch the last episode of Desperate Housewives so I will have to dvr it...
I don't know what new things they could say, but then I got to thinking that tomorrow is that national vigil that they will be at and so will the Anthonys.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 16, 2009, 10:17:06 AM »

I just saw this     Body found near Millenia
Mall
Updated: Friday, 15 May 2009, 11:36 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 15 May 2009, 11:08 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating a body which was discovered near the Millenia Mall in South Orlando. Dive teams are assisting investigators.

The body was found in Shingle Creek which runs along the southwest side of the mall. Neither the gender, nor the race have been released.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: May 16, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »

I don't know what new things they could say, but then I got to thinking that tomorrow is that national vigil that they will be at and so will the Anthonys.

Yuk...the Anthony's....

o/t I dvr ed...Farrah's story  (Farrah Fawcett) last night and I am watching it now ....very sad for her...and her family...things don't sound very good for her...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: May 16, 2009, 10:20:55 AM »

Mall

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating a body which was discovered near the Millenia Mall in South Orlando. Dive teams are assisting investigators.

The body was found in Shingle Creek which runs along the southwest side of the mall. Neither the gender, nor the race have been released.

Yikes!
also, I put an article on Briant's thread...they also found a little boys body near NM.....unidentified....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: May 16, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

Mall

Yikes!
also, I put an article on Briant's thread...they also found a little boys body near NM.....unidentified....
Thanks, oh no 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: May 16, 2009, 10:33:14 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 16, 2009, 10:43:42 AM »

Rosie..I would hope that it is not true either...
if that is the case, someone should have stepped in at the clinic and called the child protective services...especially with an investigation of this child going on...slapping a child in that way is unacceptable in my opinion...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: May 16, 2009, 10:48:24 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 

What better place to show your true self and true responses to situations. I am glad that she doesn't THINK...I am sure this will bring some basis to their investigation.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: May 16, 2009, 10:51:12 AM »

if that is the case, someone should have stepped in at the clinic and called the child protective services...especially with an investigation of this child going on...slapping a child in that way is unacceptable in my opinion...

Cookie...sounds as if someone DID...

LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: May 16, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »

What better place to show your true self and true responses to situations. I am glad that she doesn't THINK...I am sure this will bring some basis to their investigation.

If she slaps him like that in front of the public at a Health Clinic, what else does she do to him when they are alone?????  What are the limitations set by the child's father, and Grandmother, and Great Grand Mother??

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 16, 2009, 10:58:15 AM »

Cookie...sounds as if someone DID...

LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR

good! that makes my blood boil..what will they do to Misty if it is true?
Will Ron get the picture now and divorce this girl??? grrrrrr...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: May 16, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »

If she slaps him like that in front of the public at a Health Clinic, what else does she do to him when they are alone?????  What are the limitations set by the child's father, and Grandmother, and Great Grand Mother??

they weren't there when it happened were they? the grand mothers can't be blamed or implicated for everything just because they are related to Ron....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: May 16, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »

Little boy from NM was found in a playground, buried in the sand in Albuquerque, appears at this time prior to autopsy that he has been dead and buried about 48 hours.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkNyDpeAZfx9vskglAZhOrZAYakQD98782LO0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.