April 26, 2024, 08:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285188 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: May 16, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

Little boy from NM was found in a playground, buried in the sand in Albuquerque, appears at this time prior to autopsy that he has been dead and buried about 48 hours.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkNyDpeAZfx9vskglAZhOrZAYakQD98782LO0

mlee...I posted this over in the thread for Briant....this does not look good...could be him...
regardless...it is someone's little boy...so sad..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: May 16, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 

What better place to show your true self and true responses to situations. I am glad that she doesn't THINK...I am sure this will bring some basis to their investigation.

If she slaps him like that in front of the public at a Health Clinic, what else does she do to him when they are alone?????  What are the limitations set by the child's father, and Grandmother, and Great Grand Mother??

they weren't there when it happened were they? the grand mothers can't be blamed or implicated for everything just because they are related to Ron....

Hello.... What are the limitations set

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1182 on: May 16, 2009, 11:09:06 AM »

Little boy from NM was found in a playground, buried in the sand in Albuquerque, appears at this time prior to autopsy that he has been dead and buried about 48 hours.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkNyDpeAZfx9vskglAZhOrZAYakQD98782LO0
Horrible    I don't know if anyone else was at the clinic with Misty, or why Ron Jr was at the clinic.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: May 16, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »

^^^ are they saying now that this child is from NM? I thought that they did not know who the child was so how would they know where he is from?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: May 16, 2009, 11:12:27 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 

What better place to show your true self and true responses to situations. I am glad that she doesn't THINK...I am sure this will bring some basis to their investigation.

If she slaps him like that in front of the public at a Health Clinic, what else does she do to him when they are alone?????  What are the limitations set by the child's father, and Grandmother, and Great Grand Mother??

they weren't there when it happened were they? the grand mothers can't be blamed or implicated for everything just because they are related to Ron....

Hello.... What are the limitations set

hello...why don't you tell us? I am sure that you would know...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: May 16, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

Misty may have been very cautious around the grandmas, and if that is the case, you would think that she would continue to watch her actions in the presence of others as well. Maybe now, they will see the real MISTY.

So sad for Jr.....t

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: May 16, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »

mlee...I posted this over in the thread for Briant....this does not look good...could be him...
regardless...it is someone's little boy...so sad..

Cookie it is very possible that it is the little boy that was kidnapped..  But, right now the Albuqueque PD is looking at the local area, which is heavy in housing around Alvarado Park.. They gave a description of the child's clothing.  The boy was wearing a red shirt with the image of a four-wheel drive truck on the front, black nylon pants with red stripes and black shoes.  I will have to look up the clothing description for the abducted child, may have changed his clothes, but his shoe color should remain the same. Also, the estimated age grouping is 3 to 5, which matches...  Trust me, Albuquerque PD is fast and furious, if it is the other little boy, we will know in short order.

Now this is a wild thought, the guys that broke into that home, they have composites out right?  Carnavals travel, and we have a child buried 48 hours ago, and about 48 hours ago a little girl was taken in Texas and they found her with the abductor within 24 hours, but the guy was a carnie worker.  It is not uncommon for predators to work in teams..  I bet we can find a list somewhere that puts a carnaval in the boys community, then in Albuquerque, and then in Texas.. They only stay in one location about 3 to 5 days.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: May 16, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Misty may have been very cautious around the grandmas, and if that is the case, you would think that she would continue to watch her actions in the presence of others as well. Maybe now, they will see the real MISTY.

So sad for Jr.....t

that is my thoughts...she would probably be cautious around others, especially the grannys...that is why I don't think that the grannys can be responsible for setting any limitations, obviously, if they are not witness to any of Misty's shenanigans....jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: May 16, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »

Misty isn't the smartest, but even for her to slap a child in public seems strange, you would think she would be on her best behavior. If this is true I would like to know who else in the family was with her and Jr. I thought Misty didn't have a driver's license? And again, because of all the happenings with Haleigh missing and custody, you would think someone would tell her not to drive 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: May 16, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

First of all, you do not slap a child along side of the head.

Ummm...what could little Ron Jr. do that was so bad, that he deserved a slap like that??? 

Ummm...maybe he let loose and told her exactly what he thought of her being his...step mom.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 16, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

Ummm...what could little Ron Jr. do that was so bad, that he deserved a slap like that??? 

Ummm...maybe he let loose and told her exactly what he thought of her being his...step mom.   

I can imagine what he must think, he must hear quite a bit from the grown ups  If that is true about her and Ron having that fight a couple days before this incident, maybe she was taking her anger out on Jr? I'm not making excuses, I'm just trying to figure what happened, maybe he was being defient with her? Maybe he wanted his coloring book back, and Misty got mad
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 16, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

I can imagine what he must think, he must hear quite a bit from the grown ups  If that is true about her and Ron having that fight a couple days before this incident, maybe she was taking her anger out on Jr? I'm not making excuses, I'm just trying to figure what happened, maybe he was being defient with her? Maybe he wanted his coloring book back, and Misty got mad

NRCG ~  There are sooooo many cases of women finding guys on the internet and they connect together.  He becomes the abuser, as most of them do not have any children of their own, however, they take up with a woman that is mosly looking for a keeper.  Who suffers, is the child.  The so called father to be figure takes his anger out on the child and abuses them. 

Riley Ann Sawyers was one case, the child that was thrown out of the vehilce in TX left in with his carset nearby, lying dead along the road.  Both of these cases were internet connections by the mother, and teamed up with a childless male.

I am not saying Ron and Misty were  internet connections, but ALL people are not cut out to be caregivers or raise children.  Maybe Misty IS following the actions of Ron.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: May 16, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »

NRCG ~  There are sooooo many cases of women finding guys on the internet and they connect together.  He becomes the abuser, as most of them do not have any children of their own, however, they take up with a woman that is mosly looking for a keeper.  Who suffers, is the child.  The so called father to be figure takes his anger out on the child and abuses them. 

Riley Ann Sawyers was one case, the child that was thrown out of the vehilce in TX left in with his carset nearby, lying dead along the road.  Both of these cases were internet connections by the mother, and teamed up with a childless male.

I am not saying Ron and Misty were  internet connections, but ALL people are not cut out to be caregivers or raise children.  Maybe Misty IS following the actions of Ron.....
I agree, and not only that, I have a feeling that Misty has had many slaps to the head and other parts of her body as well. To her maybe this is normal? This is maybe how Misty was also raised? I can't help but feel some sympathy for Misty, used and abused, with no where else to go?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

I hope I didn't get anyone mad because I said I felt some sympathy for Misty. I just feel bad for all these young girls that are doing this to themselves, with the drugs and selling themselves, I guess they have no hope for their future, and that is sad. And these poor children stuck in the middle of all this. And the young boys as well, of course.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: May 16, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

I hope I didn't get anyone mad because I said I felt some sympathy for Misty. I just feel bad for all these young girls that are doing this to themselves, with the drugs and selling themselves, I guess they have no hope for their future, and that is sad. And these poor children stuck in the middle of all this. And the young boys as well, of course.

I was just discussing this with someone this Am in my home.  Yes, have to have some sympathy for Misty, however, there are agencies that she can contact, and if she doesn't know of them I am sure there is someone that can help her make contact to get herself straightened out and get the help that she needs.  I know some kids do not know what it is like to live in a love filled home, but if they get the straight arrow pointing in the right direction, they can get themselves the help they need, if they wanted to.  It may take some time, I have no idea, but it would be worth the attempt instead of leading a life filled with drugs and abuse.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: May 16, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »

Rosie...they don't know any better...they have to break the cycle that they have lived all of these generations..I feel most sorry for the little children...adults have choices...these babies do not...sadly..
And no one should get mad because you are expressing your feelings...they might think that you are a bit wacky...<< just teasing>>> but no one should be mad about it..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: May 16, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

I was just discussing this with someone this Am in my home.  Yes, have to have some sympathy for Misty, however, there are agencies that she can contact, and if she doesn't know of them I am sure there is someone that can help her make contact to get herself straightened out and get the help that she needs.  I know some kids do not know what it is like to live in a love filled home, but if they get the straight arrow pointing in the right direction, they can get themselves the help they need, if they wanted to.  It may take some time, I have no idea, but it would be worth the attempt instead of leading a life filled with drugs and abuse.
That is true, I think one just gets very apathetic and doesn't try to get help because they just don't care anymore. I just read a horrific story what a father did to his four year old son in Bakersfield and it has me very upset, the abuse this boy took was awful. I'm going to go shop for a little while and put my mind somewhere else for an hour or so. Be back later. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: May 16, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »

So sad for Jr.....t

that is my thoughts...she would probably be cautious around others, especially the grannys...that is why I don't think that the grannys can be responsible for setting any limitations, obviously, if they are not witness to any of Misty's shenanigans....jmo

Trust me, they do.. I am a Grandma, and if I saw anyone mistreating any of my grandchildren.. you bet I would step in, in a heart beat and let them know real fast what they are allowed to do..  We went through this with one of my daughter's ex husband girl friends, who had taken a belt to little hope, when hope was visiting them..  it took me 2 seconds to cross the room when she made the mistake of telling us what she did, I was in her face and ready to beat the H.... out of her.. They had to push me out the front door and lock it to keep me from tearing her head off..  you bet Grandmas step in..   I stipulate limitations when it comes to my girls and my grandchildren.. Those are my Blessings, and no one has the right to harm my Blessings.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 16, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

Rosie...they don't know any better...they have to break the cycle that they have lived all of these generations..I feel most sorry for the little children...adults have choices...these babies do not...sadly..
And no one should get mad because you are expressing your feelings...they might think that you are a bit wacky...<< just teasing>>> but no one should be mad about it..
Thanks, I am a bit wacky anyway  After awhile reading story after story about kids being abused and murdered and missing it's too much. I'm going to go spend some money at Target, and buy things I don't need. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: May 16, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »

So sad for Jr.....t

Trust me, they do.. I am a Grandma, and if I saw anyone mistreating any of my grandchildren.. you bet I would step in, in a heart beat and let them know real fast what they are allowed to do..  We went through this with one of my daughter's ex husband girl friends, who had taken a belt to little hope, when hope was visiting them..  it took me 2 seconds to cross the room when she made the mistake of telling us what she did, I was in her face and ready to beat the H.... out of her.. They had to push me out the front door and lock it to keep me from tearing her head off..  you bet Grandmas step in..   I stipulate limitations when it comes to my girls and my grandchildren.. Those are my Blessings, and no one has the right to harm my Blessings.

I am a grandma as well...I would have to see the abuse happening first though or know of it to stop it right? same with these grammas...we have no proof that these grammas don't step in on behalf of their grand kids, same as you or I would do...right?  that is all that I am saying...we don't know one way or the other to say that they don't set limitations...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.