April 19, 2024, 04:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284815 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: May 16, 2009, 09:54:03 PM »

I am looking for the construction company Ron worked for.. I think that how he met the pastor.. Was the construction company that he work for was  it R & M construction.. Very important...

This was before PDM bridges...

ummm....I don't ever remember reading about his previous employment, Jersey. 

Its out there .. I think a landscaping company but I want to see if it was R & M construction.....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: May 16, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »

Jersey please translate.    

Heart thank you for the great news!!     

Hey I wish I was an attorney.. Looks as though the civil lawsuit Santos filed against Putnam County and the sheriff...

Thanks JG!!    I had no clue what that meant.

This had to do what Art was talking about what happened to Santos... Also you will notice in one of the filings about  medical.. His shoulder was hurt...

Long story, but he says she calls Putnam county cops to report domestic battery, says he hit her. Cops show up, arrest him, giving her enough time to scoop up their 7 year old son and split for Kentucky where he’s been locked in a court battle for years.
Meanwhile, Putnam County DCF checks Jerry out, and clears him of the battery accusation. They drop the charges, but in process of cuffing him, cop breaks his shoulder–all caught on camera, an event that triggered a lawsuit against the county and yielded a five figure settlement recently.

I better mention that this was posted by Heart #908.....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: May 16, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »

I am looking for the construction company Ron worked for.. I think that how he met the pastor.. Was the construction company that he work for was  it R & M construction.. Very important...

Its out there .. I think a landscaping company but I want to see if it was R & M construction.....

Do you remember AnnaFL...there was some comment that he used to work for her...maybe that is it.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: May 16, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »

Darn you JG you are making me think tonight  Yes I remember something about him working at a construction company .....
R & M rings a bell, but I can't be sure why, sorry couldn't be of more help.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: May 16, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »

Was it Superior Construction Jerseygirl?

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:0b4VZGK6OM8J:www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf+ron+cummings+previously+employed+for+construction&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: May 16, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »

This is what I found so far.. Watts, who goes to the church Cummings attends, knew him from landscape work Cummings did at Watts Funeral Home in nearby San Mateo.

Thats heart but I thought there was another construction company he worked for...

And I thought it was R & M construction... R % M rings a bell...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: May 16, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

This is what I found so far.. Watts, who goes to the church Cummings attends, knew him from landscape work Cummings did at Watts Funeral Home in nearby San Mateo.

Thats Thanks heart but I thought there was another construction company he worked for...

edit LOL Met to say Thanks....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: May 16, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

Thats heart but I thought there was another construction company he worked for...

I am reaching hard on this but wasn't he working for a landscaping company also possibly like you say, R&M?? I am thinking this landscaping company belonged to someone he knew? Maybe the Pastors wife owned it or an Aunt or?
OK going back to racking of the brain status.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: May 16, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

I am reaching hard on this but wasn't he working for a landscaping company also possibly like you say, R&M?? I am thinking this landscaping company belonged to someone he knew? Maybe the Pastors wife owned it or an Aunt or?

If we can figure this out I would also like to see the actual business address of the landscaping company too.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: May 16, 2009, 10:27:19 PM »

If we can figure this out I would also like to see the actual business address of the landscaping company too.

I am lost here...what is the reason for trying to find out where Ron used to work?

I am going out of here tonight on a High note! Little Briant has been found alive...Leslee was found alive...2 missing children in one week found alive...My heart is a little less troubled tonight....this reaffirms ...never ever give up hope when a child is missing....Thank God! Now, if only Haleigh would be found, Trifecta!

nite all...talk to you tomorrow...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: May 16, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

Nitey Nite, Cookie....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: May 16, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »

Found this info on Superior Construction.. I am still looking for the landscaping company..

Superior Construction Co., Inc. was founded in Gary, Indiana in 1938 and has been in continuous operation serving the construction industry in Indiana and the surrounding Midwestern states since it's origination.  During that time Superior has successfully completed hundreds of construction projects ranging from schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, sewer and water treatment facilities, power plants, petrol-chemical plants, heavy industrial facilities, roads, bridges and interstate highways.

In 1987 Superior opened a Division Office in Jacksonville, Florida.  Since beginning operations in Florida, Superior has become one of theleading Road and Bridge contractors in the northeastern part of the state.  Superior has  completed dozens of projects for the Florida Department of Transportation, the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, the Jacksonville Port Authority, and The City of Jacksonville.   
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: May 16, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »

I am lost here...what is the reason for trying to find out where Ron used to work?

I am going out of here tonight on a High note! Little Briant has been found alive...Leslee was found alive...2 missing children in one week found alive...My heart is a little less troubled tonight....this reaffirms ...never ever give up hope when a child is missing....Thank God! Now, if only Haleigh would be found, Trifecta!

nite all...talk to you tomorrow...

I am just looking to see where it is located to see if it is in Satsuma or not? It seems like Ron is currently having a hard time finding a job right now. We all know the economy is bad Sad  I wonder if the landscaping job is out of area also. Maybe the jobs in Satsuma are slim pickings? That pretty much all I had in mind at the moment.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: May 16, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79975&page=34

Post # 847

The person who is being referred to as JS (Jerry Santos) is a poster named Pirate on WS. I scanned through and found a post that post very possibly conflicts with this poster as being JS?
Poster named Pirate correct?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: May 16, 2009, 11:23:28 PM »

Post # 847

The person who is being referred to as JS (Jerry Santos) is a poster named Pirate on WS. I scanned through and found a post that post very possibly conflicts with this poster as being JS?

I went and read the post but did not find any connection with the two. Did I MISS something??

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: May 16, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »

Post # 847

I went and read the post but did not find any connection with the two. Did I MISS something??
No Grama. I am saying the same thing. I don't think there is a connection there either.
It was being said at AH's website that this poster named Pirate was JS. Much has been said about JS and I just came across that post which leads me to believe that the poster on WS named Pirate is not JS.
(I think we both came to the same conclusion.)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: May 16, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

Post # 847

I think they are as close as ...California is to FLorida.
No Grama. I am saying the same thing. I don't think there is a connection there either.
It was being said at AH's website that this poster named Pirate was JS. Much has been said about JS and I just came across that post which leads me to believe that the poster on WS named Pirate is not JS.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: May 16, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

Post # 847

I think they are as close as ...California is to FLorida.

I think hey are about as close as California is to Florida.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: May 16, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »

I can't understand how someone tied JS to that screen name. I read all the posts I could find from that person and the poster seems very nuetral for the most part. On AH's website someone left a comment that the poster attacked RC in posts. I didn't see that either.
I appologize. I had to rule out the possibility of that poster being JS and then I shared it without giving a proper heads up.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: May 16, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

It was being said at AH's website that this poster named Pirate was JS . Much has been said about JS and I just came across that post which leads me to believe that the poster on WS named Pirate is not JS.

If Art said it then I would not doubt it, but if a commenter said it then it's pretty iffy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.