April 18, 2024, 08:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284769 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: May 17, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »

it is Leslee...I read your link that you provided...
wonderful news isn't it! bears repeating again and again....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1361 on: May 17, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »

Thank-you for telling us Dana's show is on 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: May 17, 2009, 09:10:37 PM »

This is a comment from a poster at WS who was at the vigil    Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 
went to the vigil at Lake Mary .
I saw Crystal ,Marie and the baby
Marie and Crystal spoke ,but Crystal really broke down when she spoke.
all of the local news was there , but not a lot of people.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13:37 PM »

Patricia...I am thinking if I remember right that Cobra and his wife both used Kim as their attorney...for their divorce....some kind monkey will remember all the facts...But yes, they remained friends after she handled their divorce..If I recall it correctly, Kim bought their home (?)...something like that...
Hello monkeys,  I posted a post about this when I first came back from Satsuma, Kim had talked to me about Cobra and how she knew him and I posted the info here for her! Anyway.....Yes she did handle the divorce for Cobra;s ex wife, but the way that went down was her and her humsband and Cobra and his wife were all friends and knew each other......she said one day she got a call from the both of them, telling her that they had decided to seperate but remain friends, she said it was and agreement between the boht of them and they asked her to help them with the divorce, she said she told them she couldnt reprecent them both and what dod they want to do........she said Cobra told her to represent hisw wife and draw up the papers the way they agreed and he would sign them and the whole thing ended on a friendly term....The home was something thay Cocra and his ex had in both their names and was gonna put up for sale and Kim decided to help them move things alone more quickly she would purchase the home and she did!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »

I feel so stupid It just dawned on me that NG was a repeat . Sorry everyone 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: May 17, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »

he had scouted out her neighborhood for 3 days before taking Lesley? <<<have seen her name spelled several different ways..>>>>>
3 days! that is frightening!! YUK!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »

that's ok!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:28 PM »

Patricia...I am thinking if I remember right that Cobra and his wife both used Kim as their attorney...for their divorce....some kind monkey will remember all the facts...But yes, they remained friends after she handled their divorce..If I recall it correctly, Kim bought their home (?)...something like that...
Hello monkeys,  I posted a post about this when I first came back from Satsuma, Kim had talked to me about Cobra and how she knew him and I posted the info here for her! Anyway.....Yes she did handle the divorce for Cobra;s ex wife, but the way that went down was her and her humsband and Cobra and his wife were all friends and knew each other......she said one day she got a call from the both of them, telling her that they had decided to seperate but remain friends, she said it was and agreement between the boht of them and they asked her to help them with the divorce, she said she told them she couldnt reprecent them both and what dod they want to do........she said Cobra told her to represent hisw wife and draw up the papers the way they agreed and he would sign them and the whole thing ended on a friendly term....The home was something thay Cocra and his ex had in both their names and was gonna put up for sale and Kim decided to help them move things alone more quickly she would purchase the home and she did!!!!!
Thank you for clearing that up HH. It's good to know that people really can be civil at things like that. So it was ended on friendly terms then. Good.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: May 17, 2009, 09:19:23 PM »

I did not listen to the blogger news, but was reading another place.

It was stated that Ron was on camera at the Kangaroo Convenience store at 2:30 AM.... and was home at 3AM.  So, if Misty was on the phone at 2:30AM...who was she talking to...or who was she screaming at???

So, there is a basis for the story..... hummmmmm..  Where are you reading??   I have missed the issues of screaming..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 17, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »

ok...so I was pretty much right going from memory ....
wasn't there an article about this somewhere as well? or it was on a show or something...
my head is spinning trying to keep and remember all of this
couldn't make up this stuff I am tellin ya!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: May 17, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »

Thank you for clearing that up HH. It's good to know that people really can be civil at things like that. So it was ended on friendly terms then. Good.
Hi HH...I know you KNOW people down there...Can you please answer my question from earlier..Whats going on with Cobra and Kim?? Why does Kim want Cobra outta there now??
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: May 17, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »

I did not listen to the blogger news, but was reading another place.

It was stated that Ron was on camera at the Kangaroo Convenience store at 2:30 AM.... and was home at 3AM.  So, if Misty was on the phone at 2:30AM...who was she talking to...or who was she screaming at???

So, there is a basis for the story..... hummmmmm..  Where are you reading??   I have missed the issues of screaming..

Well, the neighbor had said he hear screaming at 2:30AM.....so....was it Misty...eems to fit the picture.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: May 17, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »

Don't worry about it sweety.. It's okay....   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: May 17, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

I guess some drug folks arent too happy about cobra..They mentioned something about Rons where abouts before work and Art i think was gonna answer and Cobra shut him down. They are working on something there he said.Nay Nay and Amber he said are scared to death..If I remember more Ill post it..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: May 17, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

I guess some drug folks arent too happy about cobra..They mentioned something about Rons where abouts before work and Art i think was gonna answer and Cobra shut him down. They are working on something there he said.Nay Nay and Amber he said are scared to death..If I remember more Ill post it..
Something about someone oweing RC money or him oweing someone money..Thats when Cobra shut either Art or TJ down.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 17, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »

Something about someone oweing RC money or him oweing someone money..Thats when Cobra shut either Art or TJ down.
Like to hear more about that.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: May 17, 2009, 09:43:18 PM »

Like to hear more about that.
Me too Rosie...cant get any info anywhere though..fustrating
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: May 17, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

<snipped>     Hi HH...I know you KNOW people down there...Can you please answer my question from earlier..Whats going on with Cobra and Kim?? Why does Kim want Cobra outta there now??

I also spoke about this and I wish  I could say for a fact what the problem was but.......Kim said at the time that she had told Cobra she no longer needed him to work with her because everything he had gave her up to that point, she turned over to LE and they had had the info and had already checked into it and had it in there files, that was right after Cobra had left the first time and I got the feeling then by the faces she was making when talking about him that she didnt agree with the way he was doing things, and then she said .....but if he wants to come back and continue on his own he is welcome to do so, but I think LE is on top of things and he isnt gonna be able to tell them anything they dont already know!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: May 17, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »

Oh ok. um. I'm not familiar with divorces and stuff but I guess it is possible that one lawyer could be used by both parties? Somehow? Like if they were in agreeance on everything to do with the divorce? I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to this divorce stuff so please bare with me. The only divorces I know about are either on TV or people I know and none of them were so civil but I guess it could happen?

No they  cannot they represent both parties.. That would constitute a Conflict of interest..  If they allowed that, one of the parties in the divorce case would end up getting the shaft..   A couple might contact an attorney for advise on filing for a divorce in general.. but not as a couple filing for divorce.  Divorce issues become a War real fast, especially with the issues of custody and division of property.

errr...my ex husband and I used the same lawyer when we got divorced...so I know first hand and for a fact that it can and is done....

Yes, it is done all the time.  It can be done when the parties are in agreement with all issues, and work out property divisions between themselves.  Attorney then just submit the agreements. Much cheaper if you can do it this way! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: May 17, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

<snipped>     Hi HH...I know you KNOW people down there...Can you please answer my question from earlier..Whats going on with Cobra and Kim?? Why does Kim want Cobra outta there now??

I also spoke about this and I wish  I could say for a fact what the problem was but.......Kim said at the time that she had told Cobra she no longer needed him to work with her because everything he had gave her up to that point, she turned over to LE and they had had the info and had already checked into it and had it in there files, that was right after Cobra had left the first time and I got the feeling then by the faces she was making when talking about him that she didnt agree with the way he was doing things, and then she said .....but if he wants to come back and continue on his own he is welcome to do so, but I think LE is on top of things and he isnt gonna be able to tell them anything they dont already know!
Thank You HH..I knew you would know...Also why would Kim get a lawyer for herself when she is a lawyer???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.