April 24, 2024, 05:56:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284984 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: May 17, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »

Good Morning. A reminder that Crystal and Marie will be on Geraldo's show Sunday. 
here we go...found it

oh...so it is Rosie's fault huh???

Jessie Ventura is on Geraldo now...he is pretty entertaining...he makes a lot of sense to me...he isn't for everybody, but he is interesting...

Hi cookie and all Monkeys and Guest!

Just now am able to log on to my computer.  Started having computer problems last night.

IMHO,  I think that for some reason, Geraldo is not touching this story any longer?  I wonder if there is a suit that has been threatened or even in the works.

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: May 17, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »

Good Morning. A reminder that Crystal and Marie will be on Geraldo's show Sunday. 
here we go...found it

Jessie Ventura is on Geraldo now...he is pretty entertaining...he makes a lot of sense to me...he isn't for everybody, but he is interesting...

Just now am able to log on to my computer.  Started having computer problems last night.

IMHO,  I think that for some reason, Geraldo is not touching this story any longer?  I wonder if there is a suit that has been threatened or even in the works.

Heart, do you mean a suit having to do with Geraldo getting in Ronald's face that time ...  or have I missed something?
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 17, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »

here we go...found it

That is possible Heart, maybe a suit has been threatened against KP also could be why she lawyered .

I hope Brandi is OK too, I haven't seen her here in a couple days. If anyone hears from her please let us know.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: May 17, 2009, 11:26:59 PM »

here we go...found it

Heart, do you mean a suit having to do with Geraldo getting in Ronald's face that time ...  or have I missed something?
BG

Yes Bud's Girl, that is what I am referring to.  It is not like Geraldo to go this long without any mention of this case, jmho.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: May 17, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »

Patricia...I am thinking if I remember right that Cobra and his wife both used Kim as their attorney...for their divorce....some kind monkey will remember all the facts...But yes, they remained friends after she handled their divorce..If I recall it correctly, Kim bought their home (?)...something like that...

Oh ok. um. I'm not familiar with divorces and stuff but I guess it is possible that one lawyer could be used by both parties? Somehow? Like if they were in agreeance on everything to do with the divorce? I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to this divorce stuff so please bare with me. The only divorces I know about are either on TV or people I know and none of them were so civil but I guess it could happen?

No they  cannot they represent both parties.. That would constitute a Conflict of interest..  If they allowed that, one of the parties in the divorce case would end up getting the shaft..   A couple might contact an attorney for advise on filing for a divorce in general.. but not as a couple filing for divorce.  Divorce issues become a War real fast, especially with the issues of custody and division of property.

Thank you Mlee. That stuff always confuses me.
I'm listening to the radio show. Here is the link in case anyone missed it like me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

Ihanks I am listening to it now...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: May 17, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »

here we go...found it

BG
When HH (I believe that was who the Monkey was) posted yesterday the info that they had read on WS about Misty slapping Ron Jr. and that it would be talked about on Geraldo,  I had my doubts that this would occur.  Geraldo has not touched this case for some time now.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: May 17, 2009, 11:35:09 PM »

here we go...found it

BG
When HH (I believe that was who the Monkey was) posted yesterday the info that they had read on WS about Misty slapping Ron Jr. and that it would be talked about on Geraldo,  I had my doubts that this would occur.  Geraldo has not touched this case for some time now.
Excuse me but you have this wrong......it wasnt me, I am not a member at WS, and I did not post anything from there!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1407 on: May 18, 2009, 12:41:55 AM »

Vigil Held for Haleigh Cummings

http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

There is also a video, in the middle of the article.

Grama, I can't find the video.  Sad  Can you help?

~°ş¤ř,¸¸,ř¤ş°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °ş¤ř,¸¸,ř¤ş°~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: May 18, 2009, 12:48:37 AM »

here we go...found it

BG
Excuse me but you have this wrong......it wasnt me, I am not a member at WS, and I did not post anything from there!
Oh I am so sorry HH, you are correct, I had the posters and the topics of discussion mixed up.
However does the following look familiar:

pocahanas   #33757

Worthington Springs, FL

I just heard that someone witnessed Misty slapping Jr, up side the head in a health department wednesday, and LE and DCF both has gotten a statement about it....

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1615

Heart
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: May 18, 2009, 12:58:48 AM »

Good evening, everyone!  I usually post in the Caylee Anthony thread, but I wanted to share a fascinating website I found about this case.  It's a website called Eyes For Lies and it deals with detecting deception.  While the web owner has a natural ability to discern the lie from the truth (IMO, a God-given ability per I Corinthians 12:1-11), she sort of teaches you what to look for. She has several reviews on Haleigh's case.  She basically walks you through video of Ronald and Misty talking when doing interviews and points out her perceptions.

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/

Mods- I hope this was alright to post....my apologies if not.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: May 18, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »

here we go...found it

BG
Oh I am so sorry HH, you are correct, I had the posters and the topics of discussion mixed up.
However does the following look familiar:

pocahanas   #33757

Worthington Springs, FL

I just heard that someone witnessed Misty slapping Jr, up side the head in a health department wednesday, and LE and DCF both has gotten a statement about it....

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1615
Is this Topix or SM..........I said I didnt post it here and so what is the sense in this post.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: May 18, 2009, 01:01:45 AM »

Disclaimer: Perhaps I should have added that the web owner does not identify herself, nor the site as having a Christian affiliation.

Thanks!

Forecast for the Day:
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: May 18, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

Good evening, everyone!  I usually post in the Caylee Anthony thread, but I wanted to share a fascinating website I found about this case.  It's a website called Eyes For Lies and it deals with detecting deception.  While the web owner has a natural ability to discern the lie from the truth (IMO, a God-given ability per I Corinthians 12:1-11), she sort of teaches you what to look for. She has several reviews on Haleigh's case.  She basically walks you through video of Ronald and Misty talking when doing interviews and points out her perceptions.

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/

Mods- I hope this was alright to post....my apologies if not.

Thank You Ispy......very informative!!!!   your fine.....how are you?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: May 18, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »

Well, it's late and I need to go, but I did just want to give you all some food for thought. I spent a few hours looking over the Eyes For Lies site on this case and found her to be spot-on, regarding Ronald and Misty's behavior.  JMHO

Hope you all have a good night!  Look forward to finding the truth, for Haleigh's sake.

Forecast for the Day:
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: May 18, 2009, 01:10:52 AM »

You know some people can be guilty and talk a line and look squekey clean, There's alot of people in the world like that and when something like this happens, it makes it hard to know who is telling the truth, who is lying and who is just stringing alone enough info to keep everyone listening...........In the Caylee case we knew that Casey was lying because she wasnt very good at it and liked to hear herself talk..................................Some people in these cases like to hear themselves talk also....................some have a true heart and only want whats best for Haleigh....its so hard to figure it all out sometimes.................To bad life isnt Moderated like it is on Scared Monkeys..........lol......hint hint!!!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: May 18, 2009, 01:10:56 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 

I think this may be what your reffering to Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: May 18, 2009, 01:18:43 AM »

I just saw this on WS. Again I have no idea, thought maybe someone heard about this. It happened on Thursday, and supposedly will be talked about on HLN with Mike G. I don't really watch the news much, for my sanity, wondered if this had already been on, or if it will be on Monday.  (My source just told me that that LE and DCF received a statement from a person that witnessed Misty slapping JR in the head in the waiting room of a health center yesterday. Also, the Health Care Center employees verified the incident.) So, again, I don't know if this is true, but I sure hope it is not. 

I think this may be what your reffering to Heart

Thanks JNGA, Yes that is it.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:46 AM »

#  Art Harris Says:
May 16th, 2009 at 11:13 am

Neilson–Chuck is pals with someone higher than Merchant, and ironically the smart cop who investigated him waaaaaay back when is none other than Lt. Johnny Greenwood, current spokesman for the PCSD who doubles as its accreditation officer…The confidential reports he filed in the case I’ve read … are enough to curdle any fortfied soul.
As for Jerome, he was overheard burning up his cell phone trying to hunt down dealers who knew Misty, really trying to do the right thing…but apparently nothing turned up before he just got too high profile and got popped.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/#comments

Heart
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: May 18, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »

HigherHopes-hey there!  Doing well here.  Good to see you posting over here.  I check over here occasionally.  Truthfully, I can barely stomach the story Ronald & Misty are pushing.  As if the Caylee Anthony case wasn't enough!  I don't know how Red, Dugga, the mods, and all the posters can do this all these years.  I think they deserve a medal for slogging through all this stuff.  All of our monkeys who sift and sort through morgue photos and cold case files in their spare time, trying to find matches (like Nut does) have my respect.  When I think about how many people meet here to pour over collected statements and videos, mining for the truth hidden in the lies...I am simply amazed.  Every time lies get dissected, I want to cheer and do a little victory dance (ala pro football players in the end zone before they outlawed it).  Who would have ever thought what hundreds of pairs: of typing hands could find; eyes could spot; and ears could hear?!  Inquiring minds do want to know.  I am so glad there is a Scared monkeys!

Forecast for the Day:
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: May 18, 2009, 01:32:54 AM »

HigherHopes-hey there!  Doing well here.  Good to see you posting over here.  I check over here occasionally.  Truthfully, I can barely stomach the story Ronald & Misty are pushing.  As if the Caylee Anthony case wasn't enough!  I don't know how Red, Dugga, the mods, and all the posters can do this all these years.  I think they deserve a medal for slogging through all this stuff.  All of our monkeys who sift and sort through morgue photos and cold case files in their spare time, trying to find matches (like Nut does) have my respect.  When I think about how many people meet here to pour over collected statements and videos, mining for the truth hidden in the lies...I am simply amazed.  Every time lies get dissected, I want to cheer and do a little victory dance (ala pro football players in the end zone before they outlawed it).  Who would have ever thought what hundreds of pairs: of typing hands could find; eyes could spot; and ears could hear?!  Inquiring minds do want to know.  I am so glad there is a Scared monkeys!
Yes, as am I, it makes alot of people feel good just to help in what little way we can.........then sometimes people will show up or post a certain post just to cause a problem and that is so sad, if they would take the effort that they are putting into looking at other posters and look for things in this case, goodness just think how much more we might could find out!!!!!  I love this forum because it is  Moderated and keeps us in line.....your right The mods deserve a medal.....every single one of them.....its so hard to know what is right and what is wrong but they keep us on track and keep Scared Monkeys the best place to be...........I know, I have seen Klaas use that red button enough to know,   I Thank God for the people responcible for creating this Forum and for the Mods that keep it clean!!!!!!!      God Bless Haleigh!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.