April 17, 2024, 10:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284732 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1460 on: May 18, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »

[
IM
You mean to tell me that the three of them are living in a tent on Sykes property? Why in the world are they not living in her house? If the little boy JR, is living in a tent, how is that right?

DCF guidelines for child where they can live....Is a tent ok .. I really dont think so..JMO

I hope to God they don't have that child living in a tent. Why not live in the house with Grandma Sykes? That is plain stupidity.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: May 18, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »

[
IM
You mean to tell me that the three of them are living in a tent on Sykes property? Why in the world are they not living in her house? If the little boy JR, is living in a tent, how is that right?

DCF guidelines for child where they can live....Is a tent ok .. I really dont think so..JMO

I hope to God they don't have that child living in a tent. Why not live in the house with Grandma Sykes? That is plain stupidity.
yep....I know what you mean,     I think Ronald and musty need to set there tent up in those woods that Mrs Neves took Cobra   too and liveright there...........of Course Jr. needs to be with someone else away from all their crazy stuff!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »

As of May 8, 2009

DCF still investigating Cummings case

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, May 8, 2009 12:34 AM EDT
The state Department of Children and Families continues to review abuse allegations made by the mother of Haleigh Cummings regarding the status of Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., who lives with his father.

"The investigation is still going on," John Harrell, spokesman for the DCF in Jacksonville, said. "We have been given information and we are continuing to investigate."

Ronald Junior lives at his great-grandmother's house in Welaka with his father, Ronald Cummings, and stepmother, Misty Croslin, after his 5-year-old sister vanished from their South Putnam home in February.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, retained Fort Lauderdale attorney Kim Picazio to help with the news media shortly after her daughter's disappearance, and Picazio has continued to represent her in the DCF investigation.

"It's not about Crystal, it's about the state of Florida looking into if Ronald is a fit parent and whether or not Junior is in a safe home," Picazio said. "And yes, they are still evaluating that."

Harrell said that though the investigation is continuing, the DCF would not remove any child from a home unless they were in danger.

"The department's first priority is child safety," Harrell said. "In any situation we would not allow a child to remain in a home if they were in danger, but that has to be determined."

Attorneys for Ronald Cummings, Greg Kimball and T. Jerry Snider, deny abuse occurred and say the child has a stable family environment at the grandmother's home.

"Right now, Ronald and Misty are living with Ronald's grandmother, who is providing a stable home, and the DCF is fine with that," Snider said.

Cummings continues to look for work after losing his job as a crane operator, Kimball said, adding he and his law partner anticipate a child-custody dispute would be initiated by Sheffeld if the state doesn't act.

"It's still very possible that they will go to the courts now," Snider said.

Picazio, Kimball and Snider all said they were working "pro bono" or without charge.

Picazio declined to say whether a custody case would be filed in court.

Cummings's attorneys said that if the case did go to court, DCF information would be considered as evidence, but both sides would have to provide witnesses.

"The threshold is not only the best interest of the child, but when you bring that petition you have to allege that there has been a substantial change in circumstances," Snider said.

Meanwhile, authorities say the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance is continuing.

Haleigh was reported missing from her Satsuma home at 3 a.m. on Feb. 10. Despite a massive search and criminal investigation, no trace of the blond-haired kindergartener has been found.

Capt. Dick Schauland, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Thursday detectives are still working the case.

"There have been more than 4,000 tips reported, and they are still following up on tips," Schauland said. "It's still going."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/05/08/news/news02.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: May 18, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »

Meanwhile, the tent and camper set up in front of a home on Tyler Street where the Cummings family has maintained a vigil for Haleigh will be removed by order of the county, Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said.

"You can have a 14-day permit, but campers and tents are only allowed in campgrounds," she said Friday.

"Basically they said we are breaking the law because we are not in a campground."

She said she was hoping there would be enough parking at her mother's house in Welaka so the family could move the tent there.

"I think we will have the vigil Sunday at 5:30 p.m. then move Sunday night," she said.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:RysfRE1SGzEJ:boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D292706+ronald+cummings+lives+tent+welaka+fl&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: May 18, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

I listened to the BNN radio show again @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

I did hear TJ Hart saying it was at a "tree cutting operation" and that this altercation that they are apparently reporting about happened in Crescent City.
(Correct me if I am wrong on that location but that was what I was understanding from it.)
I would sure like to get some follow up confirmation on this. If this DID happen then it could possibly have some bearing on the case and maybe shed mroe light into what happened to little Haleigh.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1465 on: May 18, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.
Good to see you and I hope to hear that your Grandbaby is doing well.

Question: Do you know if CS is getting follow up medical care or? I've read a few places that she isn't and that has me worried.

Hi Patricia.....great to see you posting!! Grandbaby is GRAND and I can't wait for him to come home an angelic monkey

I honestly don't know about Crystal getting follow up care except from HH, and IIRC she wasn't.........she looks like she has lost so much weight and you can see the deep dark circles under her eyes, I pray she will get help soon and that her baby girl will find her way home. Unfortunately due to the extreme length of time she has been gone, I'm not as hopeful as I'd like to be.......that being said, I certainly want Butterbean back with her ASAP, and I sent her a little something for herself. I now understand that if you don't take some care of yourself, you can't really help anyone else.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: May 18, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

I listened to the BNN radio show again @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

I did hear TJ Hart saying it was at a "tree cutting operation" and that this altercation that they are apparently reporting about happened in Crescent City.
(Correct me if I am wrong on that location but that was what I was understanding from it.)
I would sure like to get some follow up confirmation on this. If this DID happen then it could possibly have some bearing on the case and maybe shed more light into what happened to little Haleigh.

I forgot to add also that my understanding of the story is that either Ron owed this person money or that the person owed Ron money.
Also,
Might this possibly be the prior place of employment that was mentioned a few days ago?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: May 18, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »

Darla, yea I read those articles earlier today that has just been posted and I doubt anybody can make someone move a tent out of their own yard.........The tents that were up for the families right after Haleigh came up missing were made to be moved but that says nothing for the one in Granny Sykes back yard!   Thats probably more or less right where Rona and Misty are IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: May 18, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.

Hi Im and HH, haven't talked with you in forever.
    Hi Darla.......good to see you again, I have been swamped lately with everything and miss catching up with you. Did you see that video I was referring to with Crystal, so sad. What's your take on everything so far????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: May 18, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.

Hi Im and HH, haven't talked with you in forever.
Hello  Darla, how ya been..........IM  yes I got it........making plans now to get it to Crystal!

Great......I never know with the mail service here Monkey Devil!

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: May 18, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.

Question: Do you know if CS is getting follow up medical care or? I've read a few places that she isn't and that has me worried.

Hi Patricia.....great to see you posting!! Grandbaby is GRAND and I can't wait for him to come home an angelic monkey

I honestly don't know about Crystal getting follow up care except from HH, and IIRC she wasn't.........she looks like she has lost so much weight and you can see the deep dark circles under her eyes, I pray she will get help soon and that her baby girl will find her way home. Unfortunately due to the extreme length of time she has been gone, I'm not as hopeful as I'd like to be.......that being said, I certainly want Butterbean back with her ASAP, and I sent her a little something for herself. I now understand that if you don't take some care of yourself, you can't really help anyone else.
Thats true, and I got your "little something" for Crystal and I am making plans now to put it in her hands.....You are great and the postcards are beautiful!!!!!!!    May God Bless you, and Im sure Crystal will let you know that also!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1471 on: May 18, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

I agree IM... things don't look good at this point. My understanding of the police reports and by Ron and Misty's statements on news that Ron said he didn't get off work til 3 am. Misty said she didn't wake up and find Haleigh missing til 3 am. So if he was 5 minutes from home at 2:30 Am.,  They had an hour to set up the block in the door and whatever else they covered up. Nothing adds up in this case. And it all leads right back to Misty and Ron's door.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: May 18, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.

I'm concerned just like you and I know she is under extreme stress. Who wouldn't be? I do hope that she maybe reading what you just typed and that she too would understand how important your last sentence is.

Glad to hear about your GrandSon. I bet he is just a cutie!

((((((( HUGS )))))))
Congratulations!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: May 18, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »

DRUG DEALER SEARCH and HALEIGH

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_DRUG-DEALER-SEARCH-and-HALEIGH/BLOG/281189/72667.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: May 18, 2009, 01:53:31 PM »

I would sure like to get some follow up confirmation on this. If this DID happen then it could possibly have some bearing on the case and maybe shed mroe light into what happened to little Haleigh.

Sorry~but I missed this, what altercation are they talking about ?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: May 18, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.

Thats true, and I got your "little something" for Crystal and I am making plans now to put it in her hands.....You are great and the postcards are beautiful!!!!!!!    May God Bless you, and Im sure Crystal will let you know that also!!!

Thank you for taking the little something down there for me...I am so grateful that you are there for her and snooping around for us. I'm thrilled you like the postcards, but they are not even on par with your son's body of work!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: May 18, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

I agree IM... things don't look good at this point. My understanding of the police reports and by Ron and Misty's statements on news that Ron said he didn't get off work til 3 am. Misty said she didn't wake up and find Haleigh missing til 3 am. So if he was 5 minutes from home at 2:30 Am.,  They had an hour to set up the block in the door and whatever else they covered up. Nothing adds up in this case. And it all leads right back to Misty and Ron's door.

Amen Darla, always has and always will IMO.......way too much time unaccounted for especially considering I have never belived GGMA Sykes about even being there that night due to her waiting 10 days IIRC to mention it and then it was only when the rumor of Misty not being home came up.......very suspicious to me.

[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: May 18, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

Sorry~but I missed this, what altercation are they talking about ?
I could be wrong, with that said, my understanding is that the day before Haleigh went missing, Ron, while on his way to work possibly??? stopped over at this ree cutting operation and had an altercation with someone there over money owed. Apparently there are more than one person at this tree cutting operation who was there and possibly involved???
If I got that wrong someone please correct me.
That is what I got from it myself but again...I could be wrong.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: May 18, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.

I'm concerned just like you and I know she is under extreme stress. Who wouldn't be? I do hope that she maybe reading what you just typed and that she too would understand how important your last sentence is.

Glad to hear about your GrandSon. I bet he is just a cutie!

((((((( HUGS )))))))
Congratulations!

Thanks Patricia, he is a doll!! Looks like robo-posting today, it's just a down time at work and I'm taking advantage of it  Monkey Devil!

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: May 18, 2009, 02:02:29 PM »

Woman Accused of Trying to Sneak Pot into Putnam Jail

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=138123&provider=top

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.