March 29, 2024, 03:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283287 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: May 18, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »

I seriously doubt the Jr. is living/sleeping in a tent in the backyard at Granny Sikes...where does this stuff come from??? maybe some of the other grand kids were sleeping out? kids like to do that where I come from...not that I would allow it with all the crime going on...but kids love it...maybe there is a tent set up with an awning and the adults and children sit out there in the evenings? heck, I would hate to think the worst of someone just cause they have a tent set up in their back yard.....
don't you all think that if Jr's conditions were such that he was forced to live in a tent that children's social services would be all over this and that Kim and Crystal would have reported this to the authorities? where does Jr stay when he is with Crystal? what are the living conditions where she is staying..? anyone checked into this?

Well, I am sure we can find the address..  If you get time you can run up and check it out, or next time HH is in Satsuma she can check it out.. and then we will know.

I live in Illinois so not something that I will be doing anytime soon....  How bout you?

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: May 18, 2009, 08:50:36 PM »

Just a thought on the discussion about Ron calling blstarke's husband the N word and whether or not he was 'stoned.' Depending on how close the mailbox is to the road, he may have been close enough to make a determination that he was indeed stoned. I can see some people's faces clearly as they pass down my road, and if I am at my mailbox, it would be easy for me to tell if one was drunk or high on something. JMO. Regardless.... it was not a nice thing to do, in fact it's disgusting!!

Also.. I watched JVM tonight to see if the incident of Misty hitting Jr. in the head at the clinic was mentioned, but I had my doubts that it would be because it is not sensational enough for them to put aside the stories on Drew Peterson, and Cindy and George Anthony, IMO. Jane covered Drew's hearing for almost 30 minutes, and that case is going to take up a lot of airtime from now through the trial. Shame, isn't it, that a missing child is forgotten while that slimeball gets his picture on t.v. and everything he does is hashed and rehashed.

I can say the same for NG... Casey Anthony has dominated her show for nearly a year now.. and she covers very little else. It's a SHAME, I tell you!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
~FystyAngel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: May 18, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »

Hi, THis is my first post, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

I have been following this case since the beginning. Something struck me last night, so I thought I'd post it here & see what you all think about it.

Chuck's Bail Bonds is who bailed out at LEAST three of the players in this case. Jerome, Amber & Nay Nay, correct?  Also, 10% of whatever the bail was is what had to be paid in cash, but they also have to put up the rest of the bond in "collateral", correct?  WHERE would Nay Nay or Amber get that kind of collateral?  Is there any way for us to find out WHO bailed out RON on each of his jail stays???

Here's just a "thought"...Maybe this "Chuck" who is also a registered sex offender wanted more than money to bail out some of these people. I mean, Amber & Nay Nay were PO'ed at Misty (and probably Ron too), correct??? With ALL of Ron's charges, where would HE get collateral for bond???  I sure hope it isn't Haleigh.

The bond company, or bondsman, is who puts up the collateral for the entire bond. You pay 10% to the bondsman and he guarantees that you will appear in court. You do not get that 10% back, it goes to the bondsman. But the person bonding out does not have to have collateral for the entire bond... the bondsman does, that's how he makes his money.

Many, Many years ago, I bailed out my little brother from a Florida Jail. (different county though) I had excellent credit, two jobs, a house & a car. THe bond was only $5,000 but the bondsman made me give up the title to my car for collateral for the $5,000.  BESIDES the 10% cash (that yes, he kept)  When my brother went to court, I got the title to my car back.  Maybe it just depends on the Bonding agency but I've always heard that you must have collateral valued at the total bond.  hhmmm
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: May 18, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »

Boy if thats Nay Nay mom she looks pretty young 3 years younger than Fibsty mom...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: May 18, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

JULIE  DAWN  PREVATT
PALM COAST,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/18/2009 6:40:59 PM  - Booking#: 09-02043
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 5/17/1973 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754179&IMG=

They got her 

is this her sister??

LOL JG,  I was waiting on you to straighten that one out.  I don't know if she is related to Ney Ney are not.  I checked the white pages for Prevatts in Palm Coast, but no Julie listed. There were 4 listings which a couple are businesses.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1605 on: May 18, 2009, 09:05:02 PM »

On another forum it is being said that NayNay's mom's name is Vera, so if that is true, which I have no idea, then I wonder who this woman is?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: May 18, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

Just a thought on the discussion about Ron calling blstarke's husband the N word and whether or not he was 'stoned.' Depending on how close the mailbox is to the road, he may have been close enough to make a determination that he was indeed stoned. I can see some people's faces clearly as they pass down my road, and if I am at my mailbox, it would be easy for me to tell if one was drunk or high on something. JMO. Regardless.... it was not a nice thing to do, in fact it's disgusting!!

Also.. I watched JVM tonight to see if the incident of Misty hitting Jr. in the head at the clinic was mentioned, but I had my doubts that it would be because it is not sensational enough for them to put aside the stories on Drew Peterson, and Cindy and George Anthony, IMO. Jane covered Drew's hearing for almost 30 minutes, and that case is going to take up a lot of airtime from now through the trial. Shame, isn't it, that a missing child is forgotten while that slimeball gets his picture on t.v. and everything he does is hashed and rehashed.

I can say the same for NG... Casey Anthony has dominated her show for nearly a year now.. and she covers very little else. It's a SHAME, I tell you!!
I guess these shows only cover what they believe people are interested in, and Drew Peterson will be a very hot topic just like Casey. Greta use to cover a lot of cases, I haven't watched her in ages, because all she does is politics, and I'm not interested. But I did like Greta's show when she did follow these cases. As far as blstarke's post about what Ron said to her husband, I believe her, she does not come across to me as a liar, and I'm sure she and her husband are upset, and they should be.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: May 18, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »

Supposedly Ron worked on February 9th. Working for his Aunt Katrina. Don't know how to verify that though.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: May 18, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »

Supposedly Ron worked on February 9th. Working for his Aunt Katrina. Don't know how to verify that though.

So Ron took Haleigh to school, worked for his aunt doing landscapping or whatever (was that in Crescent City), picked Haleigh up at the school bus stop, went to work at PDM all on Feb 9th.

Looks like no drugs for him that day.

If we keep getting info like this we will have to start saying that Ron is a hard working law abiding citizen. 

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:10 PM »

I seriously doubt the Jr. is living/sleeping in a tent in the backyard at Granny Sikes...where does this stuff come from??? maybe some of the other grand kids were sleeping out? kids like to do that where I come from...not that I would allow it with all the crime going on...but kids love it...maybe there is a tent set up with an awning and the adults and children sit out there in the evenings? heck, I would hate to think the worst of someone just cause they have a tent set up in their back yard.....
don't you all think that if Jr's conditions were such that he was forced to live in a tent that children's social services would be all over this and that Kim and Crystal would have reported this to the authorities? where does Jr stay when he is with Crystal? what are the living conditions where she is staying..? anyone checked into this?
I live in the community that will host the US Open in 2013....  Tar Heal  Alley........
Well, I am sure we can find the address..  If you get time you can run up and check it out, or next time HH is in Satsuma she can check it out.. and then we will know.

I live in Illinois so not something that I will be doing anytime soon....  How bout you?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: May 18, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »

So Ron took Haleigh to school, worked for his aunt doing landscapping or whatever (was that in Crescent City), picked Haleigh up at the school bus stop, went to work at PDM all on Feb 9th.

If we keep getting info like this we will have to start saying that Ron is a hard working law abiding citizen. 

Who reported he worked that day for his Aunt, From the interview, it was noted that he had gone to Crescent City to try to retrieve Money he was owed and got into a big disagreement with the guy who he used to work for, who owned the tree Cutting Co.  Where did you find the posting on his working that day?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: May 18, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »

Who reported he worked that day for his Aunt, From the interview, it was noted that he had gone to Crescent City to try to retrieve Money he was owed and got into a big disagreement with the guy who he used to work for, who owned the tree Cutting Co.  Where did you find the posting on his working that day?
From a local at WS, that he worked for his aunt that day, if he had this fight, maybe he had the fight there, I don't know.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: May 18, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »

Boy if thats Nay Nay mom she looks pretty young 3 years younger than Fibsty mom...

How old is short elevator's Mom?..  Nay Nay is 17 right..   If the Mom were 34 or 35 that would be within the right age to have a 17 year old daughter...  In fact Amber and Crystal were both about 17 when they had babies.  I don't know..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: May 18, 2009, 10:11:52 PM »

according to Wyks "family tree" thread:

KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS - ALPHABETICAL LIST

Belcher (?), Dana
aunt of Crystal Sheffield

Belcher, Katrina
aunt of Crystal Sheffield

is this the same woman that some are saying is Ron's aunt who has the tree service?  This says that Katrina is Crystal's aunt...not Ron's....for what it's worth...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: May 18, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

Heart or jerseygirl ~ Did one of you post Ron's marriage license????  I believe this Katrina Sykes Belcher is the one that stood up for Ron & Misty.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: May 18, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

Heart or jerseygirl ~ Did one of you post Ron's marriage license????  I believe this Katrina Sykes Belcher is the one that stood up for Ron & Misty.

there is a link a page or so back...
so, is Crystals aunt still friendly with Ron? friendly enough to stand up for him as a witness at this wedding? does that make sense?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: May 18, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

I don't think they did Grama, but I can repost the domestic violence charges from Belcher against Annette Sykes.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: May 18, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »

she did hang on a sec I'll post it

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: May 18, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

snipped from heart... great info...

Belcher Tree Service Katrina
(386) 385-3685
Address: 116 Edgewater Rd, Satsuma, FL 32189

I was checking on Belchers and ran across a tid bit.. its a few years old, but think the families have a few issues....
BELCHER ERIC    Defendants  SYKES ANNETTE 

Where did I read that Katrina Belcher was a stand up for someone's wedding.... geez can't remember now.

Katrina was witness for Ron and Misty on their marriage certificate...here is the link
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/or_frame.php

grama...here is the link....

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: May 18, 2009, 10:20:47 PM »

From a local at WS, that he worked for his aunt that day, if he had this fight, maybe he had the fight there, I don't know.

Ron's Aunt lives in "Satsuma" at the address listed on one of the previous pages right? (I'm not sure on that is why I am asking.)
With all this going on though (If this is what really happened working for the Aunt ect...) I am wondering how Ron had the time to gain enough trust to know for certain that Misty would even stay to watch the kids ect...without hugely smoothing things over between them first? Also who was watching JR whilst all this was going on? And...I thought Ron went and got Misty and brought her back to the house himself correct?
At what time was it that these things were happening because I also thought Misty visited her Father at the hospital that day?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.