April 25, 2024, 07:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285064 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: May 19, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »

Oh No,..........I give up...........I dont guess I can put up a picture for you Thunder, I tried but I should have known better!
LOL! I took a safer route and brought over the one Brandi had made earlier.
(That's ok HH I have zero idea how to post pics in the forums other than re-posting them.)
well at least you can repost them, I blow up the forum everytime I try!!

My husband said you have to resize them first. He said a 300 would be ok. (I am clueless.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: May 19, 2009, 01:14:25 PM »

Oh No,..........I give up...........I dont guess I can put up a picture for you Thunder, I tried but I should have known better!
(That's ok HH I have zero idea how to post pics in the forums other than re-posting them.)

My husband said you have to resize them first. He said a 300 would be ok. (I am clueless.)
Yea my son said the same thing, but even when I try to resize them, I still mess up, oh well Maybe Ill ake him sit down and show me step by step one day!!!!LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: May 19, 2009, 01:15:49 PM »

Yea my son said the same thing, but even when I try to resize them, I still mess up, oh well Maybe Ill ake him sit down and show me step by step one day!!!!LOL
Thank you for trying though sweetie!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: May 19, 2009, 01:17:50 PM »

Thanks HH, at least you know how to post a pic, I don't even know how to.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: May 19, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »

Someone needs to talk today and tell what they know with everything they've got to bring this baby girl home! The silence is deafening!
I appreciate Crystal and her Mother speaking out. I appreciate Ron making the video at his attorney's website. What I don't appreciate is the fact that the person who was supposed to be watching over Haleigh is silent. She married the Father of this beautiful girl so that makes her a step PARENT. MISTY PLEASE SPEAK UP FOR HALEIGH!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: May 19, 2009, 01:21:12 PM »

well, Hello Rose,  how are you today,  Its cold here in Flroida, its kinda scary, I have never seen it below 70 degrees this time of year, very odd......I only know how to post what I do because my son showed me how to get that much done, undoubtly Im not a good learner..lol............oh and I cant get Art Harris site to show up, anybody else having problems?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: May 19, 2009, 01:21:14 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Thought I'd reply and bring this post over here to share.
Thanks Nut44x4.

~SPEAK UP FOR LITTLE HALEIGH~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: May 19, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »

Someone needs to talk today and tell what they know with everything they've got to bring this baby girl home! The silence is deafening!
I appreciate Crystal and her Mother speaking out. I appreciate Ron making the video at his attorney's website. What I don't appreciate is the fact that the person who was supposed to be watching over Haleigh is silent. She married the Father of this beautiful girl so that makes her a step PARENT. MISTY PLEASE SPEAK UP FOR HALEIGH!
you  know,   you hit the nail on the head with that statement........Thats the reason Im kinda leary about my next trip to Satsuma, Im suppose to go look to see if  Ron and Musty are living in a tent in the yard but I am scared I might see Misty and I dont know if I could refrain from slapping her if she gives me one of her ugly looks,   Yall  might be looking up my booking photo next!!!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »

well, Hello Rose,  how are you today,  Its cold here in Flroida, its kinda scary, I have never seen it below 70 degrees this time of year, very odd......I only know how to post what I do because my son showed me how to get that much done, undoubtly Im not a good learner..lol............oh and I cant get Art Harris site to show up, anybody else having problems?
If you are running windows...click "start" then chose "run" type in CMD (black screen should appear) type in ipconfig/flushdns wait a few minutes then close that screen. Open your internet options and then clear your history/cookies ect...
(advice from my hunny.)

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

No art harris for me now either . I think that big picture of yours broke the internet 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

How are you? My daughter has to go over things with me all the time, I get confused with computer things.  I'll go check to see if Art's site is up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: May 19, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »

Nothing past May 14th. So if there is something more current I don't see it. Maybe Art is having trouble on his site?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: May 19, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

you  know,   you hit the nail on the head with that statement........Thats the reason Im kinda leary about my next trip to Satsuma, Im suppose to go look to see if  Ron and Musty are living in a tent in the yard but I am scared I might see Misty and I dont know if I could refrain from slapping her if she gives me one of her ugly looks,   Yall  might be looking up my booking photo next!!!
I understand how you are feeling but we are here for Haleigh right? We can't get comfortable thinking it's ok to get that close to the case. In here online we are investigating the case and yes it it emotionally charged. I'll bet it is even worse for the LE and others investigating these cases BUT what good would you be to us, this case and even more ~Haleigh~ if you let this case get so personal that you landed in jail?
Don't go HH if you are that concerned about how you might want to do something. Haleigh needs you. (We do too but Haleigh is why we are all here.)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: May 19, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »

No art harris for me now either . I think that big picture of yours broke the internet 
MuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(You could be right though  )

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1734 on: May 19, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »

Ok.  So now I'm mad cause I'm crying cause HH, you posted that beautiful picture of this beautiful little girl in the window at HaleighBug Center and her little face filled up my entire screen thru the window...and I see all these people begging for someone to come forward, and I'm still crying and I don't know why the HELL someone doesn't just TELL WHAT THEY KNOW!!  Call the tip line, call anonymously, (sp. but I dont' care) tell someone to tell, anything....please.  FIND THIS LITTLE GIRL.  Enough is enough. I don't understand how in the world Misty could keep her mouth shut..(give me ten minutes with her, please, oh please oh please, and if I didn't get something out her, I'd end up choking her, and no, I don't KNOW that she knows something, but it's what I think)  why in the world someone would be more concerned for themselves than telling what they know about a CHILD.  THAT IS MISSING.  And I'm praying to Gawd that this little girl is with family somewhere....Maybe it was the videos I watched earlier, I don't know....but I'm screaming inside that we, people that have never even met this child can be so concerned and I'm seeing NOTHING from the parents.  I swear to you I'd be on the TV every single day even if I had to stand on a corner in a chicken suit yelling in a megaphone to find my daughter.  Oh my gosh.  Sorry for the vent.  Gonna go get ready for work and just walk away right now.  Thank you guys for doing what you doing.  Thank you Cobra, for being there and looking for Haleigh.
Please let her come home.  Please just drop her somewhere safe and drive away.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1735 on: May 19, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

P.S.  Arts site is up now.  Whole bunch has been posted since I checked this morning.  And now Im going.  Have a great day Monkeys, doing what you do best....putting all these pieces together.  Maybe when I get off at 1 a.m. or so I'll hear some good news.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: May 19, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »

well heck,   dont tell Art I did it, he might start a new forum with info on how to pay me back!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:20 PM »

P.S.  Arts site is up now.  Whole bunch has been posted since I checked this morning.  And now Im going.  Have a great day Monkeys, doing what you do best....putting all these pieces together.  Maybe when I get off at 1 a.m. or so I'll hear some good news.
Thanks, and you have a great day  an angelic monkey
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »

well heck,   dont tell Art I did it, he might start a new forum with info on how to pay me back!!!

HA HA HA (I could just imagine!) LMBO!
(Going to check Art's site BB in a few.)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: May 19, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »

Ok.  So now I'm mad cause I'm crying cause HH, you posted that beautiful picture of this beautiful little girl in the window at HaleighBug Center and her little face filled up my entire screen thru the window...and I see all these people begging for someone to come forward, and I'm still crying and I don't know why the HELL someone doesn't just TELL WHAT THEY KNOW!!  Call the tip line, call anonymously, (sp. but I dont' care) tell someone to tell, anything....please.  FIND THIS LITTLE GIRL.  Enough is enough. I don't understand how in the world Misty could keep her mouth shut..(give me ten minutes with her, please, oh please oh please, and if I didn't get something out her, I'd end up choking her, and no, I don't KNOW that she knows something, but it's what I think)  why in the world someone would be more concerned for themselves than telling what they know about a CHILD.  THAT IS MISSING.  And I'm praying to Gawd that this little girl is with family somewhere....Maybe it was the videos I watched earlier, I don't know....but I'm screaming inside that we, people that have never even met this child can be so concerned and I'm seeing NOTHING from the parents.  I swear to you I'd be on the TV every single day even if I had to stand on a corner in a chicken suit yelling in a megaphone to find my daughter.  Oh my gosh.  Sorry for the vent.  Gonna go get ready for work and just walk away right now.  Thank you guys for doing what you doing.  Thank you Cobra, for being there and looking for Haleigh.
Please let her come home.  Please just drop her somewhere safe and drive away.

Searching For Haleigh Cummings (Video)

Published: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.

The search for Haleigh Cummings, a five-year-old from Satsuma, continues.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090519/VIDEO/905192000/1002/NEWS01?Title=Searching-For-Haleigh-Cummings

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.