April 24, 2024, 10:52:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284973 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: May 19, 2009, 02:01:24 PM »

Ok.  So now I'm mad cause I'm crying cause HH, you posted that beautiful picture of this beautiful little girl in the window at HaleighBug Center and her little face filled up my entire screen thru the window...and I see all these people begging for someone to come forward, and I'm still crying and I don't know why the HELL someone doesn't just TELL WHAT THEY KNOW!!  Call the tip line, call anonymously, (sp. but I dont' care) tell someone to tell, anything....please.  FIND THIS LITTLE GIRL.  Enough is enough. I don't understand how in the world Misty could keep her mouth shut..(give me ten minutes with her, please, oh please oh please, and if I didn't get something out her, I'd end up choking her, and no, I don't KNOW that she knows something, but it's what I think)  why in the world someone would be more concerned for themselves than telling what they know about a CHILD.  THAT IS MISSING.  And I'm praying to Gawd that this little girl is with family somewhere....Maybe it was the videos I watched earlier, I don't know....but I'm screaming inside that we, people that have never even met this child can be so concerned and I'm seeing NOTHING from the parents.  I swear to you I'd be on the TV every single day even if I had to stand on a corner in a chicken suit yelling in a megaphone to find my daughter.  Oh my gosh.  Sorry for the vent.  Gonna go get ready for work and just walk away right now.  Thank you guys for doing what you doing.  Thank you Cobra, for being there and looking for Haleigh.
Please let her come home.  Please just drop her somewhere safe and drive away.

Searching For Haleigh Cummings (Video)

Published: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.

The search for Haleigh Cummings, a five-year-old from Satsuma, continues.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090519/VIDEO/905192000/1002/NEWS01?Title=Searching-For-Haleigh-Cummings

Thanks Heart. I watched the video and I have come to the conclusion that we just need to dig even deeper. Even past the ugly things and things that people maybe tend to overlook or dismiss, for whatever reason.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: May 19, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »

Someone needs to talk today and tell what they know with everything they've got to bring this baby girl home! The silence is deafening!
I appreciate Crystal and her Mother speaking out. I appreciate Ron making the video at his attorney's website. What I don't appreciate is the fact that the person who was supposed to be watching over Haleigh is silent. She married the Father of this beautiful girl so that makes her a step PARENT. MISTY PLEASE SPEAK UP FOR HALEIGH!
you  know,   you hit the nail on the head with that statement........Thats the reason Im kinda leary about my next trip to Satsuma, Im suppose to go look to see if  Ron and Musty are living in a tent in the yard but I am scared I might see Misty and I dont know if I could refrain from slapping her if she gives me one of her ugly looks,   Yall  might be looking up my booking photo next!!!
I understand how you are feeling but we are here for Haleigh right? We can't get comfortable thinking it's ok to get that close to the case. In here online we are investigating the case and yes it it emotionally charged. I'll bet it is even worse for the LE and others investigating these cases BUT what good would you be to us, this case and even more ~Haleigh~ if you let this case get so personal that you landed in jail?
Don't go HH if you are that concerned about how you might want to do something. Haleigh needs you. (We do too but Haleigh is why we are all here.)
Im not gonna get in trouble, Im just gonna do what I have to do and ignore the ones that deserve ignoring, just like she is ignoring the LE when all they want is a timeline to help find the child she let get lost......her thoughts and guilt will be inside her for a long time and  they will do more harm to her the longer this goes on then anybody else could ever do!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 19, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »

Someone needs to talk today and tell what they know with everything they've got to bring this baby girl home! The silence is deafening!
I appreciate Crystal and her Mother speaking out. I appreciate Ron making the video at his attorney's website. What I don't appreciate is the fact that the person who was supposed to be watching over Haleigh is silent. She married the Father of this beautiful girl so that makes her a step PARENT. MISTY PLEASE SPEAK UP FOR HALEIGH!
you  know,   you hit the nail on the head with that statement........Thats the reason Im kinda leary about my next trip to Satsuma, Im suppose to go look to see if  Ron and Musty are living in a tent in the yard but I am scared I might see Misty and I dont know if I could refrain from slapping her if she gives me one of her ugly looks,   Yall  might be looking up my booking photo next!!!
I understand how you are feeling but we are here for Haleigh right? We can't get comfortable thinking it's ok to get that close to the case. In here online we are investigating the case and yes it it emotionally charged. I'll bet it is even worse for the LE and others investigating these cases BUT what good would you be to us, this case and even more ~Haleigh~ if you let this case get so personal that you landed in jail?
Don't go HH if you are that concerned about how you might want to do something. Haleigh needs you. (We do too but Haleigh is why we are all here.)
Im not gonna get in trouble, Im just gonna do what I have to do and ignore the ones that deserve ignoring, just like she is ignoring the LE when all they want is a timeline to help find the child she let get lost......her thoughts and guilt will be inside her for a long time and  they will do more harm to her the longer this goes on then anybody else could ever do!!

That's right HH. And thank you for responding to me...I was wondering there for a minute if we were going to have to start up "get HH out of jail" donation fund.
Hee hee. (I gotcherback girl!)
LOL!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: May 19, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »

That's right HH. And thank you for responding to me...I was wondering there for a minute if we were going to have to start up "get HH out of jail" donation fund.
Hee hee. (I gotcherback girl!)
LOL!

(I gotcherback girl!) Well we don't have any extra funds but......just sayin.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: May 19, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

Its OK  Patricia, I wouldnt stay in jail long...Ive got friends in Low places if you know what I mean...LOLOLOLOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: May 19, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

IMHO the silence from Misty (although it is deafening) speaks volumnes. It is sending a huge message.
If she wants that message to change then she would be stepping up to the plate as the responsible PARENT (step Parents are Parents too! Trust and believe!). Misty needs to be the most responsible parent of all right now.
She now OWNS that right as a PARENT since she married Ron and she OWES it to Haleigh.
Period.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: May 19, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

Its OK  Patricia, I wouldnt stay in jail long...Ive got friends in Low places if you know what I mean...LOLOLOLOL
Please don't call Chuck 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: May 19, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »

Please don't call Chuck 
Id like to call Chuck a few choice names,  but I certainly wouldnt call him for bond!!!!!   lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1748 on: May 19, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »

This was posted by one of our fine monkeys on the Caylee forum.  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: May 19, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »

This was posted by one of our fine monkeys on the Caylee forum.  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story
well at least he has that much sense, maybe it hits too close to home in reference to Misty!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: May 19, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »

well at least he has that much sense, maybe it hits too close to home in reference to Misty!!!!
I can't stand George and Cindy anymore then the next guy, but this too me was just nonsense, what really is the point to saying that?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:28 PM »

CNN HLN is reporting that Ron Cummings has stated that he does not want George and Cindy Anthony having anything to do with Haleigh's case.  Cummings is reported as saying that the Anthonys have their own agenda.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: May 19, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »

Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: Stay away
 Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: May 19, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story
That's fine, and that's his business, but what if Crystal and her family do want their help? Granted I wouldn't want their help for anything, but I really would like the real reason that Ron's lawyers had him say this.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: May 19, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »

yep, I think it was  good to show this.....thanks Rose!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1755 on: May 19, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 19, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »

Your welcome, wonder why now at this point Ron's lawyers had him say that? Maybe because they got so close with Crystal and her mom at the vigil?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: May 19, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey
Exactly, seems like a ridiculous stunt to me, but of course that's my opinion.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: May 19, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »

Your welcome, wonder why now at this point Ron's lawyers had him say that? Maybe because they got so close with Crystal and her mom at the vigil?

To me it seems that Ron and his attorney's jumped the gun quite a bit by putting out that statement. I hadn't seen it anywhere that people were drawing inference between the two cases. None.
Odd.
(Me thinks maybe I should draw those inferences now though.)

Regardless what anyone might say about the A's being at that vigil they too are victims of a sick and senseless crime.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: May 19, 2009, 04:39:05 PM »

Besides all that...I didn't see or hear Ron protest at all about Mr. Anthony's presence earlier during this investigation when he thought it was in his (Ron's) favor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.