April 26, 2024, 03:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285176 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2009, 02:30:47 AM »

Ok, so I'm wondering... If that were the case,  could it have been GGS that she left with as it is stated that she was there???
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:13 AM »

Ok, so I'm wondering... If that were the case,  could it have been GGS that she left with as it is stated that she was there???
I dont think so,  GGS would have to be back home, it would be too risky for her to be away from her house or to take the chance of being seen out and about that night, no someone else!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2009, 02:35:55 AM »

I have been thinking about what Art said in his post about why Granny Sykes brought clean clothes over to the house the night Haleigh came up missing, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes...

Didn't the kids stay with her over the weekend Misty was partying? She probably washed the clothes that had been dirtied there so the kids would have something clean. Also she may have come by to check up on Misty.
Have you heard any more there, ?

Do you have a link to that summons?
They did, but I would think that most gradma.s knowing that they was gonna have the kids again at some other time would just keep the few clothes that they brought there for the next time they stayed, I beginning to think that she brought them there for another reason and also the part about Misty doing laundry, I know it hasnt been confirmed but its starting to sound like maybe they were getting her stuff together to go on a long trip.....and now that we know Ronald has just gotten a summans about all the days Haleigh had missed at school , there could be something to this!!!!

Some how I messed up that post. Do you have a link to that summons?
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2009, 02:37:41 AM »

I dont think so,  GGS would have to be back home, it would be too risky for her to be away from her house or to take the chance of being seen out and about that night, no someone else!!!

Ok  Extended family or Friends of both RC and MC or just RC?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2009, 02:38:16 AM »

I have been thinking about what Art said in his post about why Granny Sykes brought clean clothes over to the house the night Haleigh came up missing, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes...

Didn't the kids stay with her over the weekend Misty was partying? She probably washed the clothes that had been dirtied there so the kids would have something clean. Also she may have come by to check up on Misty.
They did, but I would think that most gradma.s knowing that they was gonna have the kids again at some other time would just keep the few clothes that they brought there for the next time they stayed, I beginning to think that she brought them there for another reason and also the part about Misty doing laundry, I know it hasnt been confirmed but its starting to sound like maybe they were getting her stuff together to go on a long trip.....and now that we know Ronald has just gotten a summans about all the days Haleigh had missed at school , there could be something to this!!!!

Ok I'm with you on this.  So with this senerio why would misty have said she had on a shirt that she didn't?  Maybe who ever was involved was in a rush or hurry?  Maybe there were multiple people involved and weren't paying attention good enough?  I don't know...What do you think?
And now that part about the shirt makes some sense.........It was alittle cool that night and if the persons that took her had her clothes then maybe thats the reason they took that shirt off and redressed her in something warmer, and also so there would be no description of what she was wearing....

But they did all that and left her shoes behind.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »

Do you have a link to that summons?

Some how I messed up that post. Do you have a link to that summons?
No I do not, it was on one of Art Harris sites I think, and also in the earlier interviews it was mentioned that he had got something in the mail just  a few days befor about Haleighs attendence at school......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2009, 02:43:36 AM »

Ok  Extended family or Friends of both RC and MC or just RC?
I think it was definaitly someone from RC side....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »

Ok I'm with you on this.  So with this senerio why would misty have said she had on a shirt that she didn't?  Maybe who ever was involved was in a rush or hurry?  Maybe there were multiple people involved and weren't paying attention good enough?  I don't know...What do you think?
And now that part about the shirt makes some sense.........It was alittle cool that night and if the persons that took her had her clothes then maybe thats the reason they took that shirt off and redressed her in something warmer, and also so there would be no description of what she was wearing....

Who,s to say that she didnt have socks on her feet or some of them PJ's that have bottoms on the feet.....They didnt want to go searching all over for her shoes, and if they were carrying her they wouldnt care about them right that minute anyway..

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2009, 02:50:07 AM »

In this scenario it would make more sense if it was the noncustodial parent. That I would believe but I just see a reason for the custodial parent to be hiding her out?

Who,s to say that she didnt have socks on her feet or some of them PJ's that have bottoms on the feet.....They didnt want to go searching all over for her shoes, and if they were carrying her they wouldnt care about them right that minute anyway..
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2009, 02:50:44 AM »

Or maybe there were other shoes available that abductors (friendly or hostile) had on hand.  And imho, shoes'd be the least of their problems.

I don't get all the clothing chatter.  Would that there was a test to determine how recently a child has worn something since I've been skeptical about everything about this case (including what Haleigh was supposedly wearing) from Jump St.

Come home, Haleigh !

Foggy
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2009, 02:51:54 AM »

I can't get these quotes right tonight.

In this scenario it would make more sense if it was the noncustodial parent. That I would believe but I just don't see a reason for the custodial parent to be hiding her out?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

In this scenario it would make more sense if it was the noncustodial parent. That I would believe but I just don't see a reason for the custodial parent to be hiding her out?

I do,   He was gonna get in trouble by the school about her atttendance and they in turn would contact Crystal or she would hear about it, and possibly  use that against him also,

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2009, 02:57:34 AM »

Or maybe there were other shoes available that abductors (friendly or hostile) had on hand.  And imho, shoes'd be the least of their problems.

I don't get all the clothing chatter.  Would that there was a test to determine how recently a child has worn something since I've been skeptical about everything about this case (including what Haleigh was supposedly wearing) from Jump St.

Come home, Haleigh !

Foggy
Im with you there,   I have heard about alot of kidnappings from the childs home, but never have I ever heard about the person taking the child leaving whatever they were wearing in the home!!!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2009, 03:01:53 AM »

That's what I was thinking. What would be the motive? This seems like an unlikely scenario to me.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2009, 03:04:00 AM »

It sounds very possible to me.  Wonder why RC went back to see if the trailer had been rented.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: May 09, 2009, 03:05:06 AM »

I do,   He was gonna get in trouble by the school about her atttendance and they in turn would contact Crystal or she would hear about it, and possibly  use that against him also,

I think we discussed this before over yonder at length when Crystal first made that accusation. Haleigh has Turners and I am sure her Dr. would give RC some type of note that would keep him out of trouble. She has been sick a lot and it would be understandable and excused absences.  I don't believe he received a "summons" but just a notice like a few other parents that were posting at that time from Satsuma.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »

That's what I was thinking. What would be the motive? This seems like an unlikely scenario to me.
The motive would be,   Ron dont get in trouble for the time Haleigh missed in school........he could get all the money that he has from donations.......he can keep her away from Crystal.......He knows that she is fine.......he doesnt have to worry about her constant care and Dr, appointments........there's alot to be considered,    especially if someone like a drug dealer had mentioned that they might take her from him....he just killed 2 birds with one stone........Haleigh is safely away from them.......he is getting money......he doesnt have the responcibility of taking care of her....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2009, 03:08:52 AM »

It sounds very possible to me.  Wonder why RC went back to see if the trailer had been rented.
Maybe he was just looking to see if he left something who knows.......

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2009, 03:09:01 AM »

I think we discussed this before over yonder at length when Crystal first made that accusation. Haleigh has Turners and I am sure her Dr. would give RC some type of note that would keep him out of trouble. She has been sick a lot and it would be understandable and excused absences.  I don't believe he received a "summons" but just a notice like a few other parents that were posting at that time from Satsuma.

Maybe that wasn't why she was absent.  I wonder what her day was like on the days that she was absent and who watched her.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2009, 03:10:30 AM »

Sorry uhhh    No they wouldnt unless they had seen her and knew she was sick,,,,,,if she didnt go to the dr. then he wouldnt get a note..........I dont think all the days she missed had anything to do with being sick,  just that someone just didnt wanna get up and get her off....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.