April 19, 2024, 12:58:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284777 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1800 on: May 19, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. Over at Art's site he had said that Ron and his atty. knew about the vigil. I personally think they should have been there. I don't like the Anthony's either,but, if it was my child I would be there anyway. Also, it wasn't just the Anthony's that were there. He doesn't have to talk to them. I have said before that if Ron and Crystal could put there bad feelings aside and try to find Haleigh it would be so much better. However, I don't foresee that ever happening with Misty and Ron's mommy. Actually, it's time Ron grew some and stood up to Misty and pulled toghter with Crystal. I know he's all "Big Billy Bob Ass" but for some reason Misty has something on him. Please remember this is just MY opiniion. No nanners,please. LOL an angelic monkey
Ron could have went to the vigil were Trenton Duckett's dad spoke, that wasn't near the Anthonys at all.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: May 19, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. Over at Art's site he had said that Ron and his atty. knew about the vigil. I personally think they should have been there. I don't like the Anthony's either,but, if it was my child I would be there anyway. Also, it wasn't just the Anthony's that were there. He doesn't have to talk to them. I have said before that if Ron and Crystal could put there bad feelings aside and try to find Haleigh it would be so much better. However, I don't foresee that ever happening with Misty and Ron's mommy. Actually, it's time Ron grew some and stood up to Misty and pulled toghter with Crystal. I know he's all "Big Billy Bob Ass" but for some reason Misty has something on him. Please remember this is just MY opiniion. No nanners,please. LOL an angelic monkey

RB...I think that Ron should have gone to the vigil as well with his family..but perhaps it would have turned into a shouting match which none of them would want? dunno...Maybe he was afraid that he would get ambushed like he did before when Geraldo showed up, since the Anthony's were there? who knows what would come out of Cindy's nasty mouth!

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1802 on: May 19, 2009, 08:33:45 PM »

Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: Stay away
 Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey
Exactly, seems like a ridiculous stunt to me, but of course that's my opinion.

Amen..........not to mention there's not a chance in h@ll Ron could even formulate that thought IMO, pure stunt!!

I agree this is bs Im sure Ronalds lawyer told him everybody hates the Anthonys ....Good way for Ronald to make brownie points with the public...Ronald if you want to  do the right thing you and wifey need to tell the truth.
I agree with what you just said, good way to make brownie points with the public.  But this sentence from the latest article makes sense to me also why this statement was made today. ( Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.) Since I'm a very cynical person, I'm sure that rubbed Ron the wrong way also.

Hello everyone!!!
Art harris says on his site that he does not know why it's said Cummings was not invited since left several messages with his lawyers and then adds, unless his lawyers don't give him messages.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: May 19, 2009, 08:36:20 PM »

I agree with Rosebud...If my child was missing I would want everyone out looking..Yes they need to put there problems with one another aside and band together..they could be of more help to finding her instead of all this fighting.And also if someone was having a vigil for my child i dont care if I were invited or not I would go there anyway..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

Lady,..I would go to any vigil for my child as well...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey

Amen..........not to mention there's not a chance in h@ll Ron could even formulate that thought IMO, pure stunt!!

I agree this is bs Im sure Ronalds lawyer told him everybody hates the Anthonys ....Good way for Ronald to make brownie points with the public...Ronald if you want to  do the right thing you and wifey need to tell the truth.

I guess it just shows true colors....  And maybe it should be taken as an I don't attitude..  No matter how he feels about Crystal or the Anthony's..  His absence speaks a thousand words. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: May 19, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

That's why Ron and his family could have went to Leesburg to that vigil, and then they wouldn't have had to run into Crystal and her mother.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: May 19, 2009, 08:45:15 PM »

Ron could have went to the vigil were Trenton Duckett's dad spoke, that wasn't near the Anthonys at all.

When I first read that, my first impression was 'Good For You Ron'...basing my thoughts on the Anthony's and the impression they give when amongst others.

Then this afternoon, I had a second thought about it.  This time, it centered as to WHY RON may NOT have wanted to attend, even though it has now been confirmed that his lawyers knew...but do you think that maybe there is some ....guilt....and Ron just did not want to face the public.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: May 19, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

I agree with what you just said, good way to make brownie points with the public.  But this sentence from the latest article makes sense to me also why this statement was made today. ( Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.) Since I'm a very cynical person, I'm sure that rubbed Ron the wrong way also.

No Rose has it ever been revealed the name of Crystal's cousin who early said that she had witnessed Ronald hit and or beat Haleigh or was that some of AnnaFL'S tales?

In the Geraldo interviews,  there was mention of someone who had come forward and told Crystal about the beatings.  Also, on Christmas Day,  the Santo's man observed ron beat little Ron with a stick and he has gone to LE and advised them of that.  It's rather odd that there are two people who have witnessed these actions, and of course ron claims nothing ever happened....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: May 19, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

That's why Ron and his family could have went to Leesburg to that vigil, and then they wouldn't have had to run into Crystal and her mother.

rosie...was this vigil for all missing children or just for Trenton D?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: May 19, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: May 19, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »

I heard T.J. Hart say on HLN that there MAY be something to report tomorrow and he was leaving it at that... wonder what it could be? Art Harris has been quiet too don't you think?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: May 19, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »

Here you go HH.....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »

Here you go HH.....
Oh.....Thank you so much.........I love that picture of Haleigh in the blue dress....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »

If anyone especially newer posters,  needs to look back at the cast of characters for the Haleigh bunch, go over to the thread that Wyks has spent so much time on sorting through the characters...that is where I found the info that Katrina Belcher was indeed Crystals aunt and not Ron's aunt....Wyks has done a fantastic job in detailing these relatives and I refer back there just to keep them straight in my mind...
xxxxx

Instrument: 386951   Trans Code: MAR - MARRIAGE RECORD
Book: 823   File Date: 04-26-2000
Consideration: $ 0.00   Description: 2000 0210

From   To
BELCHER ERIC WADE   EX PARTE
SYKES KATRINA MARIE  

Heart, I am searching for Grandpa Sykes Obituary now, it will list all of their children, and grandchildren.. Will post it as soon as I find it.

Mlee I have been looking for that everwhere....I think that would be a very helpful thing for us to have.....If you have some places to search and just need an extra pair of eyes post a link and I will try to help you.

I did find this over at topix so it looks like we are not the only ones who are interested in this obituary...

Quote from poster at topix...

Sykes, Myles Kirby - Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, of Welaka, died Wednesday, January 23, 2002. Masters Funeral Home....
Published in the Florida Times-Union on 1/28/2002

Who lives in Jacksonville, Florida?
We need the Obit for "Myles Kirby Sykes", please?

January 23, 2002, he expired.
We need to research to see who are the family members in his Obit. IMO

I have run an open google search , nothing, looked through the probate files, nothing, went to Ancestry, nothing.. which is unusual since they have them.. boy do they have them.. But he is not listed on any of them.. I will keep plugging.. it will give us a family listing for sure..   I will keep looking.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:44 PM »

When I first read that, my first impression was 'Good For You Ron'...basing my thoughts on the Anthony's and the impression they give when amongst others.

Then this afternoon, I had a second thought about it.  This time, it centered as to WHY RON may NOT have wanted to attend, even though it has now been confirmed that his lawyers knew...but do you think that maybe there is some ....guilt....and Ron just did not want to face the public.

grama...my opinion...No....

the Anthony's are after their own agenda...and perhaps as MizJay said, even a redneck like Ron recognized that and didn't want anything to do with them? still, he had more of a right to be at Haleigh's vigil than the Anthonys and he should have gone in my  opinion...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

Hello cookie, you came back! 

Still no Brandi!

Heart
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

what about all the talk early on that Ron had robbed a guy for drugs and money? Has anyone ever heard any rumors of who that guy might be?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:15 PM »

I heard T.J. Hart say on HLN that there MAY be something to report tomorrow and he was leaving it at that... wonder what it could be? Art Harris has been quiet too don't you think?

I heard that as well maureen.  I hope it is something good, like bringing Haleigh to a safe place.

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: May 19, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »

Rons lawyers do not want him connected with the Anthonys because ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.