April 24, 2024, 02:59:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284962 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1820 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »

I heard T.J. Hart say on HLN that there MAY be something to report tomorrow and he was leaving it at that... wonder what it could be? Art Harris has been quiet too don't you think?

I heard that as well maureen.  I hope it is something good, like bringing Haleigh to a safe place.
we can hope!! I just hope it's not more crap like crystal was making eyes at him again ugh, I kind of lost it for him when I read that on his twitter....

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: May 19, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »

Lady,..I would go to any vigil for my child as well...
That's why Ron and his family could have went to Leesburg to that vigil, and then they wouldn't have had to run into Crystal and her mother.

rosie...was this vigil for all missing children or just for Trenton D?
It was for all missing children, and Trenton's dad spoke at the Leesburg vigil.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: May 19, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »

Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: Stay away
 Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey
Exactly, seems like a ridiculous stunt to me, but of course that's my opinion.

Amen..........not to mention there's not a chance in h@ll Ron could even formulate that thought IMO, pure stunt!!

I agree this is bs Im sure Ronalds lawyer told him everybody hates the Anthonys ....Good way for Ronald to make brownie points with the public...Ronald if you want to  do the right thing you and wifey need to tell the truth.
I agree with what you just said, good way to make brownie points with the public.  But this sentence from the latest article makes sense to me also why this statement was made today. ( Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.) Since I'm a very cynical person, I'm sure that rubbed Ron the wrong way also.

No Rose has it ever been revealed the name of Crystal's cousin who early said that she had witnessed Ronald hit and or beat Haleigh or was that some of AnnaFL'S tales?

In the Geraldo interviews,  there was mention of someone who had come forward and told Crystal about the beatings.  Also, on Christmas Day,  the Santo's man observed ron beat little Ron with a stick and he has gone to LE and advised them of that.  It's rather odd that there are two people who have witnessed these actions, and of course ron claims nothing ever happened....

rather odd as well that ron still has custody  of Jr. if these horrible beatings really happened and if they were really reported to LE.... just sayin..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1823 on: May 19, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »

I heard T.J. Hart say on HLN that there MAY be something to report tomorrow and he was leaving it at that... wonder what it could be? Art Harris has been quiet too don't you think?
Maybe it's the quiet before the storm.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 19, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »

Lady,..I would go to any vigil for my child as well...
That's why Ron and his family could have went to Leesburg to that vigil, and then they wouldn't have had to run into Crystal and her mother.

rosie...was this vigil for all missing children or just for Trenton D?
It was for all missing children, and Trenton's dad spoke at the Leesburg vigil.

thanks Rosie.....Ron should have gone...

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: May 19, 2009, 09:06:30 PM »

Rons lawyers do not want him connected with the Anthonys because ....
because when we find out it was through his misdoing Haleigh was taken, a linch mob is not formed to hang him and some grain of sympathy will emerge when he is reunited with his daughter  puker

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: May 19, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »

I hope! this storm has been too long coming!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: May 19, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »

I hope this is true, however I think its just a line to keep people standing at the ready and not get bored!!!!   God Bless Haleigh!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: May 19, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

I hope this is true, however I think its just a line to keep people standing at the ready and not get bored!!!!   God Bless Haleigh!
I'm sorry to say I think the same thing! HH it sounded to me like you are planning another trip to Satsuma, are you going soon?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 19, 2009, 09:14:05 PM »

Yep!
and yes! God Bless Haleigh...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: May 19, 2009, 09:14:44 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. Over at Art's site he had said that Ron and his atty. knew about the vigil. I personally think they should have been there. I don't like the Anthony's either,but, if it was my child I would be there anyway. Also, it wasn't just the Anthony's that were there. He doesn't have to talk to them. I have said before that if Ron and Crystal could put there bad feelings aside and try to find Haleigh it would be so much better. However, I don't foresee that ever happening with Misty and Ron's mommy. Actually, it's time Ron grew some and stood up to Misty and pulled toghter with Crystal. I know he's all "Big Billy Bob Ass" but for some reason Misty has something on him. Please remember this is just MY opiniion. No nanners,please. LOL an angelic monkey

#241  Art Harris Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 12:31 am

Diane–

That’s strange you claim Teresa nad Ron were not informed of the vigil? Who told you that? I left a couple of messages with Ron’s lawyer starting Thursday asking them to call me back and asking whether their client was going… Maybe they forgot to tell him.

IMHO,  Art is only a reporter.

And as far as the Anthonys they claimed that they did not even know that their daughter who lived under their roof was not gainfully employed for 2 years.

I don't recall them searching for poor little Cayle, whose body laid right down the road from them decaying.

And they way that witch Cindy treated Zenaida in that deposition was just shameful.

I agree with Ron's attorneys, the Anthonys can kiss off, get lost.

There are more people out there that can assist other than those 2 creatures.

JMO!

I

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 19, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »

Likely a repost:

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090519/ARTICLES/905191010

Family won't give up search for missing Putnam girl
Father makes video plea asking for help in finding Haleigh Cummings

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 6:30 a.m.

Concerned volunteer Don Knop ties up a poster of missing child Haleigh Cummings on Wednesday outside the Haleigh Bug Center near Satsuma, a memorial center intended to keep the community aware of the missing 5-year-old.

The father of a missing Satsuma girl made a video plea last week asking people not to forget his daughter.

"Don't give up. It's been a long time, but she's still out there somewhere. And the one tip that you think might be nothing might be the one that brings her home, and we still need her to come home," Ronald Cummings said in a short video posted on the Web site www.findhaleighnow.com.

"Haleigh, if you're watching, baby, I love you, and we're still looking for you," he said.

More than three months since Haleigh Cummings was last seen, the same message of persistence and hope was voiced at the Haleigh Bug Center.

The purple office building next to U.S. 17 in Putnam County is dotted with faux butterflies and features a banner with the child's picture.

"It's to keep Haleigh's face out there as much as possible," Don Knop said before hanging the banner.

Knop has been helping at the center, acting as needed as a manager, director and volunteer.

The single-story office collects donations to aid in the search for "Haleigh Bug," as her dad calls her, and offers a tip line, as does the Web site www.haleighbug.com.

Until recently, the office also had been a place where the girl's mother, Crystal Sheffield, could stay and remain near the location where her child was last seen.

Sheffield lives in Baker County and traveled back and forth between the two counties until Knop and her attorney, Kim Picazio, said she was told to get some rest.

Sheffield has had seizures, including one while she was driving and another at the center where she fell and hit her head, Picazio and law enforcement said.

Doctors have not been able to determine a cause, said Picazio, who indicated stress might be a factor.

But the news Haleigh's neighbors want isn't from the families, but from investigators, who have remained quiet about the case except to say they still are searching.

Putnam County Sheriff's Capt. Dick Schauland stressed that if the agency had information that would lead to the girl's safe return, investigators would release it regardless of the impact on the case.

For now, however, he said the agency continues to follow up leads and re-interview people close to Haleigh depending on what new information comes forward.

About 200 to 300 interviews have been conducted in the case, he said, with some people interviewed as many as 10 times.

"At this point, I would have to tell you we don't know where Haleigh is, and we don't know what has happened to her. Nobody has been named as a suspect. Nobody has been disqualified," Schauland said. "It is a mystery. It really is."

The Sheriff's Office has had more than 4,000 leads, with tips still coming in - but not at the furious pace as at the beginning of the investigation, and no recent reports that anyone has seen Haleigh, Schauland said.

Detective Peggy Cone now is the lead investigator, Schauland said.

The law enforcement agency estimated it had spent about $66,000 on 2,279 hours of overtime in the search.

Schauland and Picazio both said there is an ongoing investigation involving Haleigh and the Florida Department of Children and Families.

Picazio said the investigation, prompted from various sources throughout the community, involves Ronald Cummings, who had custody of Haleigh at the time of her disappearance.

Schauland wouldn't confirm the subject of the DCF investigation.

One of the neighbors who lives near the home where Haleigh was last seen says he thinks the Sheriff's Office knows more than it's saying.

"When they get the puzzle all together, the public will know about it. The law has its privilege of keeping things to itself," said James Batchelor, 88.

Looking out at the neighborhood from his front porch, Batchelor said things are quieter.

The tents and vehicles associated with the search for Haleigh have mostly left.

Another neighbor, however, said Haleigh's disappearance followed by the concentration of police, onlookers and news media was too much.

Asking not to be named, she said she and her husband are trying to sell their home.

The woman said she doesn't feel safe anymore and that living in a neighborhood frequented by law enforcement wasn't her idea of moving away from the big-city experience in Orlando.

Batchelor said he believes the case will be solved.

"I hope to God she will," he said when asked if he thought Haleigh could be recovered safe. "I believe it will be solved. I hope so because that little angel didn't deserve what happened to her."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 19, 2009, 09:19:53 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. Over at Art's site he had said that Ron and his atty. knew about the vigil. I personally think they should have been there. I don't like the Anthony's either,but, if it was my child I would be there anyway. Also, it wasn't just the Anthony's that were there. He doesn't have to talk to them. I have said before that if Ron and Crystal could put there bad feelings aside and try to find Haleigh it would be so much better. However, I don't foresee that ever happening with Misty and Ron's mommy. Actually, it's time Ron grew some and stood up to Misty and pulled toghter with Crystal. I know he's all "Big Billy Bob Ass" but for some reason Misty has something on him. Please remember this is just MY opiniion. No nanners,please. LOL an angelic monkey

#241  Art Harris Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 12:31 am

Diane–

That’s strange you claim Teresa nad Ron were not informed of the vigil? Who told you that? I left a couple of messages with Ron’s lawyer starting Thursday asking them to call me back and asking whether their client was going… Maybe they forgot to tell him.

IMHO,  Art is only a reporter.

And as far as the Anthonys they claimed that they did not even know that their daughter who lived under their roof was not gainfully employed for 2 years.

I don't recall them searching for poor little Cayle, whose body laid right down the road from them decaying.

And they way that witch Cindy treated Zenaida in that deposition was just shameful.

I agree with Ron's attorneys, the Anthonys can kiss off, get lost.

There are more people out there that can assist other than those 2 creatures.

JMO!

I

very true Heart...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:01 PM »

Ron could have went to the vigil were Trenton Duckett's dad spoke, that wasn't near the Anthonys at all.

When I first read that, my first impression was 'Good For You Ron'...basing my thoughts on the Anthony's and the impression they give when amongst others.

Then this afternoon, I had a second thought about it.  This time, it centered as to WHY RON may NOT have wanted to attend, even though it has now been confirmed that his lawyers knew...but do you think that maybe there is some ....guilt....and Ron just did not want to face the public.

I even accepted the possibility that his lawyer advised him not to go.. and then the second though comes in, and "What type of Creepy Lawyer, would tell him not to go talk to the public and ask them to help find his child.. I bet that interview tape he did for the web site was suppose to equal a public appearance.. That's why that was released just before the gathering.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: May 19, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »

Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: Stay away
 Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

I understand not wanting to be around the Anthony's, but if that's what I HAD o do to keep my child's face, name out there I'd do it............but, what is his and his chil bride's excuse or not attending the one in Leesburg.........donations for gas money dried up ::MonkeyDevil::not tattoo parlor there  an angelic monkey
Exactly, seems like a ridiculous stunt to me, but of course that's my opinion.

Amen..........not to mention there's not a chance in h@ll Ron could even formulate that thought IMO, pure stunt!!

I agree this is bs Im sure Ronalds lawyer told him everybody hates the Anthonys ....Good way for Ronald to make brownie points with the public...Ronald if you want to  do the right thing you and wifey need to tell the truth.
I agree with what you just said, good way to make brownie points with the public.  But this sentence from the latest article makes sense to me also why this statement was made today. ( Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.) Since I'm a very cynical person, I'm sure that rubbed Ron the wrong way also.

No Rose has it ever been revealed the name of Crystal's cousin who early said that she had witnessed Ronald hit and or beat Haleigh or was that some of AnnaFL'S tales?

In the Geraldo interviews,  there was mention of someone who had come forward and told Crystal about the beatings.  Also, on Christmas Day,  the Santo's man observed ron beat little Ron with a stick and he has gone to LE and advised them of that.  It's rather odd that there are two people who have witnessed these actions, and of course ron claims nothing ever happened....

rather odd as well that ron still has custody  of Jr. if these horrible beatings really happened and if they were really reported to LE.... just sayin..

If you go to youtube you will find the Geraldo interview, and if you listed to the last radio broadcast, you will hear what Cobra and Art describe the interviews with LE.. That should clear in up... And why ron was not arrested.. I wish I knew, and also, for short elevator hitting little Ron in the Head at the clinic.. I don't know why there isn't an arrest warrant out for her.  Both need to set their backsides in Jail for what they are doing to that little one....  And you have seen the photos of the  bruise's on the back of Little Ron's Legs.  Haleigh and Little Ron are both Victims in this.. Not their parents.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: May 19, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »

Gregory Page aka WBG

Instrument: 109618   Trans Code: ORD - ORDER
Book: 531   File Date: 09-22-1988
Consideration: $ 0.00   Description: 81-0427-CA-M

From   To
LOOKADOO ARCILLA LYNETTE   EX PARTE
PAGE GREGORY LEWIS   
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/or_frame.php

LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1968   M   B    200600005584   4/11/2007 4:40:03 PM
LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1969   M   B    07-04095    9/10/2007 4:59:49 AM
LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1969   M   B    07-05046    11/14/2007 6:12:07 PM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF FLORIDA DANIEL S. LOOKADOO, Petitioner, v ...

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:Wk_wqvDBiv8J:www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc96460/96460ans.pdf+lookadoo+florida&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1836 on: May 19, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

Gregory Page aka WBG

Instrument: 109618   Trans Code: ORD - ORDER
Book: 531   File Date: 09-22-1988
Consideration: $ 0.00   Description: 81-0427-CA-M

From   To
LOOKADOO ARCILLA LYNETTE   EX PARTE
PAGE GREGORY LEWIS   
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/or_frame.php

LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1968   M   B    200600005584   4/11/2007 4:40:03 PM
LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1969   M   B    07-04095    9/10/2007 4:59:49 AM
LOOKADOO    DANIEL    SMITH    9/28/1969   M   B    07-05046    11/14/2007 6:12:07 PM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF FLORIDA DANIEL S. LOOKADOO, Petitioner, v ...

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:Wk_wqvDBiv8J:www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc96460/96460ans.pdf+lookadoo+florida&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So this Arcilla woman is pages baby moma  it's a child support order.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »

Page was ordered to pay arcilla 26.00 a week  file date 9-22-1988   what would page's age have been?
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: May 19, 2009, 11:09:30 PM »

Page was ordered to pay arcilla 26.00 a week  file date 9-22-1988   what would page's age have been?

Monkeys correct me if I'm wrong but page I think is 28 so unless that's a mistake on that record, that should have been 1998, then there is another GLP.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: May 19, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »

I don't think the date is a mistake so is page older than 28 or is that his dad's name also?  I'm Confused 
But that seems to happen a lot with this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.