April 26, 2024, 11:05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285169 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:15 AM »

Ok well I found out it's a girl     So I guess that wouldn't be the baby's name, so I think that is the name that john is using.  And it said the exspected arrival date was 3/17/09.  Even though T neves and J neves are divorced Would Ron still be her big brother? 

http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?target=viewDetails&operation=authenticate_user&registryNumber=92692419&from=registrySearch
Wow that's sad though.
She was born right around the time her niece is missing if that is true right?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: May 20, 2009, 02:18:06 AM »

yep.  My only reason for digging in to this is because we heard that LE thinks it was not a stranger abduction and that it was someone the family knew, so who all does the family know that we haven't heard a lot about?  This is someone that we haven't heard about that much. 
I think if he and TN divorced in 2007 then he should have known Haleigh, right? 
So far that I've read I haven't found lots of bad charges on him like the rest of them have, only one abuse toward TN in 1993 and a couple of traffic tickets.   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: May 20, 2009, 06:17:13 AM »

yep.  My only reason for digging in to this is because we heard that LE thinks it was not a stranger abduction and that it was someone the family knew, so who all does the family know that we haven't heard a lot about?  This is someone that we haven't heard about that much. 
I think if he and TN divorced in 2007 then he should have known Haleigh, right? 
So far that I've read I haven't found lots of bad charges on him like the rest of them have, only one abuse toward TN in 1993 and a couple of traffic tickets.   

Your researching everyone, and that's exactly what we have to do.. and your research locations are smart.. you thought of something I would have missed. I'm right behind you on this.. I'm just floored with these men who are married to girls half their age..  I came up with records on a Donald Squires and Anita Squires, but they aren't opening, apparently the files is not there, or their link is back.. and there are three sets..... Your doing good work.........

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: May 20, 2009, 07:37:48 AM »

Morning all Monkeys in da cage....there are monkeys in da house!

on  a sadder note:
in regards to the body being found in a landfill.....wonder if it is that Chad Reynolds???? Regardless, it is someone's loved one.....

JNGA....is Searching still having computer problems??? tell her that she is missed will ya?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: May 20, 2009, 07:49:55 AM »

We Monkey's are blessed with a Friend who lives in the Satsuma Area.  She keeps track of our postings, and has been encouraged her to join us,  If and when she decides, we will be so lucky to have her as a Monkey.  With Her help on the locations, address's and people in the area, it will keep us updated and help complete conclusions.  As you can tell "She is our Eyes in Satsuma".

In post #1567 by My2cents, there is a mistake in her findings.  Memas diner is a good half hour traveling on Hwy 17 up to Palatka and then on State Road 20 (Crill Av) to get to Huddle House.   With all the publicity, Memas has a much bigger sign up with their food specials.  It is supposed to have good food.

In post #1568 by Jerseygirl345, The address given for Katrina Belcher is 116 Edgewater, according to the Tax Collector's records online, it is owned by Frick IVI of St. Augustine.  It is a residentail area and is on  a canal to Dunns Creek.  A MH in on the property and the place is valued at about 145K.  The tree cutting equipment must be kept elsewhere rather than on a small residential lot.  The Special Touch Lawn Service is also in a nice residential area of Crescent City on Lake St. and lawn equipment fits nicely into a garage or carport. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: May 20, 2009, 07:54:37 AM »

Good morning Mlee and Cookie
Sorry,I only chat with her online.  That day she was having problems with her computer, I had sent her a email and she was able to respond before it went down on her again, to ask if I'd let everyone know that she was having problems and might not be on for a while until she got it fixed or got a new one.  She hasn't logged into her Myspace since May 7th, so I guess her computer still isn't fixed.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: May 20, 2009, 08:06:49 AM »

Good morning cookie, mlee, JNGA, all Monkeys and guests!

Haleigh Cummings – Odd Things In Putnam County?
Posted on May 19th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

I will be the first to admit that I get the strangest emails. People offer me millions of dollars every day. I tend to refuse the offers sent, preferring that they extend this largess to someone else. I also am bombarded by calls about my credit card rate, and how it can reduce it, there is another company that wants me to renew my car warranty.  While I love the fact that these caring people are looking after my well being, I say Bull Shit! I am a big boy, I can look after myself.

When you start talking about an innocent 5 year old, some different rules kick into gear. Haleigh Cummings has been missing for more than three months. She seems to have just disappeared into thin air.

This makes for a strange story. Then Girlfriend (now wife) to father Ronald Cummings has told so many different versions of what happened that night that my head is still spinning. My investigation shows that she has been interviewed at least 10 times, and we have 10 different timelines.

Of course all of the major players, with the exception of Misty have lawyered up. Misty however says “only the guilty need a lawyer.” Nice sentiment, but one that I think she should think about.

I have some interesting insider information. Oh the joys of knowing people in low places.

Even the lawyers are now lawyered up! Why would they do that? If you are representing the best interests of the missing child, why do you need a lawyer of your own?

Should the lawyer I am talking about care to email me and explain the situation, I would be delighted to do so. From my perspective all I see it is bad stuff, and that is always an ugly position to come from. Who is working for who? Maybe even worse, what are the motivations?

Just like the Caylee Anthony story, this sad story seems to be attracting the same bad dudes.

I am going to bet that the two bit crooks running Kidfinders, and the much more serious hoods from The Never Leave Hope Foundation are sucking them into their story.

Where the Anthony family goes, these sleaze bags are not far behind.

Oh, we have lots of leads, we have lots of friends, and as we get more information we will publish what we can. This may not be directly linked to the story, but, there are some interesting stories doing the rounds! We are on them, and if my info is right, there are a couple of attorneys that might want to put in an application at McDonalds, if nothing else they might be able to get the old cooking oil!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120946

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: May 20, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »

O/T - There have been two arrests made in the Tori Stafford case.  No word on Tori...check the missing persons forum for more info. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: May 20, 2009, 08:32:21 AM »

#330  Art Harris Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Ronda–

You are right about Ron…he’s gotten public backlash and little sympathy for his public mourning in restaurants around town, identifying himsef as father of the missing child, and snagging free meals…Despite how public opinion falls, a friend of the family called to say how tough it’s been for him.

Emotionally (”He loved his little girl, and hopes she’s still alive”) and financially. “He can’t support his family after losing his job; he’s taking odd jobs where he can get them. He did some yard work the other day, and after deducting gas and expenses, made 20 bucks. Crystal is getting all the money. No one is giving to the account set up by Jamie Watts at Bank of America. He could use some help.”
#331 Art Harris Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 11:26 pm

2 Spunky re vigil–

Friend of Teresa’s told me same thing, that their lawyer never told them of vigil, even after my messages. Had she known, she says Teresa would have found a way to get there, despite injuries ffrom a car wreck that’s left her hurting at a time when friend say her docs have ordered not to work…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: May 20, 2009, 08:33:02 AM »

thanks grama...was just over on her thread...

Heart....thanks for that excellent article....^^^^
morning to all sleepy monkeys just waking up..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: May 20, 2009, 08:34:36 AM »

thanks grama...was just over on her thread...

Heart....thanks for that excellent article....^^^^  the one by Simon Barrett...
morning to all sleepy monkeys just waking up..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: May 20, 2009, 08:54:43 AM »

#277  Becca Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 2:17 am

Art Harris Says:
May 19th, 2009 at 12:31 am
Diane–

That’s strange you claim Teresa nad Ron were not informed of the vigil? Who told you that? I left a couple of messages with Ron’s lawyer starting Thursday asking them to call me back and asking whether their client was going… Maybe they forgot to tell him.
———————
Art,

What, I find odd is the fact the Sheffield family was invited by Michelle Bart, but the Cummings family wasn’t. I also find it odd, the name that was used in the event held this past Sunday, was the Cummings and not the Sheffield’s. We should not forget who Michelle Bart is, the spokesperson for the Anthony’s. All IMO and facts, of course. Be well http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=16

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »

Another Charged In Death of Kristina Hepp

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

Another arrest has been made in connection with the beating death of 4-year-old Kristina Hepp.

19-year-old Chelci Rae Folds was arrested Tuesday afternoon by the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office and charged with neglect of a child involving great bodily harm.

Folds was living at the Waccasassa mobile home with little Kristina and her father, 23-year-old Matthew Roland, when the child was found dead inside the home on April 27.

Roland was indicted on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. The state is seeking the death penalty for Roland.

Folds was charged for failing to provide care even knowing that the child was injured.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4433914.php

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »

Another Charged In Death of Kristina Hepp

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

Another arrest has been made in connection with the beating death of 4-year-old Kristina Hepp.

19-year-old Chelci Rae Folds was arrested Tuesday afternoon by the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office and charged with neglect of a child involving great bodily harm.

Folds was living at the Waccasassa mobile home with little Kristina and her father, 23-year-old Matthew Roland, when the child was found dead inside the home on April 27.

Roland was indicted on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. The state is seeking the death penalty for Roland.

Folds was charged for failing to provide care even knowing that the child was injured.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4433914.php

good..I hope that they both rot in hell....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:45 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...4200&IMG=54675

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=32460

JAMES RICHARD STONE
BARDIN,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/20/2009 1:06:10 AM  - Booking#: 09-02061
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 1/7/1977 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
948.06- PROB VIOLATION  N N  $0.00   
        $0.00   

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer 

James R Stone
Date Of Photo: 01/23/2009
 Click Here to Track this Offender 
Designation:  Sexual Offender 
Name:  James R Stone 
Department of Corrections #:  141445
Search the Dept of Corrections Website 
Date of Birth:  01/07/1977
Race :  White
Sex:  Male
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Hazel
Height:  5'07"
Weight:  165 lbs 

Stone is registered as a Sexual Offender. Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made. 

Aliases 
Richard Richard Stone, Richard Stone, James Stone, James Richard Stone, Jr Stone 
Scars, Marks & Tattoos 
BROKEN HEART 13 MALLET W/TINA,UNICORN,TATTOO RIGHT ARM:CROSS W/MELISSA; ,TATTOO LEFT SHOULDER:UNICORN; ,TATTOO LEFT SHOULDER UNICORN TATTOO RIGHT ARM CROSS W/MELISSA TATTOO LEFT ARM BROKEN HEART 13 MA,TATTOO LEFT ARM:BROKEN HEART 13 MALLET W/TINA; ,TATTOO BACK:HEART W/WINGS CROSS ABOVE; ,SCAR STOMACH:SCAR; ,HEART W/WINGS CROSS ABOVE,CROSS W/MELISSA 
Address Information 
Address  Address Source Information  Map Link
403 Hootowl Ridge Rd
Satsuma, FL 32189
Putnam COUNTY Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 01/27/2009
Type of Address: Permanent  Address not mappable 
286 Johns Rd
Palatka, FL 32177-8762
Putnam COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 01/23/2009
Type of Address: Temp 
Show Map 

Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses 
Adjudication Date Crime Description  Court Case Number  Jurisdiction & State Adjudication 
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL)  9501799 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)  9600971 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)  9501881 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available

Victim Information 

CAUTION! If you reached this flyer from any site other than FDLE's Florida Sexual Offender and Predator homepage, FDLE cannot guarantee the timeliness of the information you are viewing. To receive the most current information regarding registered sexual offenders or sexual predators registered with the State of Florida please conduct an "Offender Search" from FDLE's website located at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender

If further information is needed, please contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Registration & Compliance Unit at (1-888-357-7332) between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.

Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Any person who misuses public records information relating to a sexual predator, as defined in this section, or a sexual offender, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree. Please see 775.21(10)(c) for more information.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »

Haleigh Cummings: Unwanted Support!

Posted on May 19th, 2009
by Stone in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture

Satsuma, Florida- I have said it before and I will say it again, I don’t think that Cindy and George Anthony should be supporting in anyway the search and recovery effort of Haleigh Cummings. They have proven themselves only to be untrustworthy, acting belligerent and out of control at times. They continue to promote the innocence of a murderer and accuse the fantasy Nanny Z. Caylee was never missing she was taken by her mother and murdered. There is no Nanny Z. there never was. Who in there right mind would allow the Anthony’s to be anywhere near Haleigh’s search? It has been reported that Ronald Cummings has spoken against the Anthony’s lending there support to Haleigh’s search. He has asked the public to keep searching for his daughter in a video from his attorney’s office. He remains adamant that he wants help but not from the Anthony’ s. I couldn’t agree more, the Anthony’s and CMAF  don’t need to be anywhere near Haleigh. To me it’s a huge mistake to let them anywhere near this.

Haleigh does not need to be their cause. Their own flesh and blood wasn’t even their cause until she was found dead duct taped in bags on the Chicksaw Trails just a mile or so from their home. Then they decided she was a cause worth spending time on. Carrying out her image in death so that she died for a purpose. Shady at best, and now they want in on my girl. Ronald’s family also stated that they believe that the Anthony’s have there own agenda in this and that the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s murder are not like Haleigh’s disappearance. I agree fully on this, the Anthony’s have done nothing but lie non stop about who killed Caylee. Let me go into that for a moment, before Haleigh I was wrapped around Caylee. I know a bit about this one. The Anthony’s would love for the nation and the world to believe there poor, young, misunderstood, mother of the year daughter (their words not mine) is innocent of any wrong doing. They want us to believe it was the evil, hateful, fantasy Nanny Z. who took Caylee from her mothers arms at a park in exchange for a script to follow for thirty days. When Casey couldn’t follow the script and was out getting tattoos and partying at clubs the fantasy Nanny Z. got angry with Casey and wanted to teach her the ultimate lesson for being a bad mother by killing Caylee, and framing Casey for the murder of her own child. What? Okay, I don’t buy it and I don’t think much of America does either, though I hear that the Anthony’s do have some sympathizers how many I am not sure. I am not one of them. I don’t feel they have any right to be involved in the search for Haleigh. Caylee was murdered by Casey Anthony not the fantasy Nanny Z. no matter how much they try to shove the deceit and lies down our throats I will not swallow.

more...http://www.bloggernews.net/120944

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...4200&IMG=54675

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=32460

JAMES RICHARD STONE
BARDIN,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/20/2009 1:06:10 AM  - Booking#: 09-02061
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 1/7/1977 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
        $0.00   

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer 

James R Stone
Date Of Photo: 01/23/2009
 Click Here to Track this Offender 
Designation:  Sexual Offender 
Name:  James R Stone 
Department of Corrections #:  141445
Search the Dept of Corrections Website 
Date of Birth:  01/07/1977
Race :  White
Sex:  Male
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Hazel
Height:  5'07"
Weight:  165 lbs 

Stone is registered as a Sexual Offender. Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made. 

Aliases 
Richard Richard Stone, Richard Stone, James Stone, James Richard Stone, Jr Stone 
Scars, Marks & Tattoos 
BROKEN HEART 13 MALLET W/TINA,UNICORN,TATTOO RIGHT ARM:CROSS W/MELISSA; ,TATTOO LEFT SHOULDER:UNICORN; ,TATTOO LEFT SHOULDER UNICORN TATTOO RIGHT ARM CROSS W/MELISSA TATTOO LEFT ARM BROKEN HEART 13 MA,TATTOO LEFT ARM:BROKEN HEART 13 MALLET W/TINA; ,TATTOO BACK:HEART W/WINGS CROSS ABOVE; ,SCAR STOMACH:SCAR; ,HEART W/WINGS CROSS ABOVE,CROSS W/MELISSA 
Address Information 
Address  Address Source Information  Map Link
403 Hootowl Ridge Rd
Satsuma, FL 32189
Putnam COUNTY Source: Dept. of Corrections
Type of Address: Permanent  Address not mappable 
286 Johns Rd
Palatka, FL 32177-8762
Putnam COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 01/23/2009
Type of Address: Temp 
Show Map 

Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses 
Adjudication Date Crime Description  Court Case Number  Jurisdiction & State Adjudication 
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL)  9501799 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)  9600971 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available
05/22/1997 LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)  9501881 PUTNAM, FL  Not Available

Victim Information 

CAUTION! If you reached this flyer from any site other than FDLE's Florida Sexual Offender and Predator homepage, FDLE cannot guarantee the timeliness of the information you are viewing. To receive the most current information regarding registered sexual offenders or sexual predators registered with the State of Florida please conduct an "Offender Search" from FDLE's website located at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender

If further information is needed, please contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Registration & Compliance Unit at (1-888-357-7332) between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.

Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Any person who misuses public records information relating to a sexual predator, as defined in this section, or a sexual offender, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree. Please see 775.21(10)(c) for more information.

Addresses:
403 Hootowl Ridge Rd
Satsuma, FL 32189
Putnam COUNTY    Source: Dept. of Corrections
Type of Address:
286 Johns Rd
Palatka, FL 32177-8762
Putnam COUNTY

05/22/1997      LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL)      9501799      PUTNAM, FL      Not Available
05/22/1997    LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)    9600971    PUTNAM, FL    Not Available
05/22/1997    LEWD ASLT/SEX BAT VCTM<16; F.S. 800.04(3) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)    9501881    PUTNAM, FL    Not Available

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=32460

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:22 AM »

No one is ruled out, whether a family member, or a stranger. If she was indeed with a family member, would they REALLY have the wedding, and not have her there????  To me, this would be pretty cruel....if they were trying to prove something or make someone else suffer.

Just thoughts~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: May 20, 2009, 09:19:59 AM »

Haleigh Cummings: Unwanted Support!

Posted on May 19th, 2009
by Stone in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture

Satsuma, Florida- I have said it before and I will say it again, I don’t think that Cindy and George Anthony should be supporting in anyway the search and recovery effort of Haleigh Cummings. They have proven themselves only to be untrustworthy, acting belligerent and out of control at times. They continue to promote the innocence of a murderer and accuse the fantasy Nanny Z. Caylee was never missing she was taken by her mother and murdered. There is no Nanny Z. there never was. Who in there right mind would allow the Anthony’s to be anywhere near Haleigh’s search? It has been reported that Ronald Cummings has spoken against the Anthony’s lending there support to Haleigh’s search. He has asked the public to keep searching for his daughter in a video from his attorney’s office. He remains adamant that he wants help but not from the Anthony’ s. I couldn’t agree more, the Anthony’s and CMAF  don’t need to be anywhere near Haleigh. To me it’s a huge mistake to let them anywhere near this.

Haleigh does not need to be their cause. Their own flesh and blood wasn’t even their cause until she was found dead duct taped in bags on the Chicksaw Trails just a mile or so from their home. Then they decided she was a cause worth spending time on. Carrying out her image in death so that she died for a purpose. Shady at best, and now they want in on my girl. Ronald’s family also stated that they believe that the Anthony’s have there own agenda in this and that the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s murder are not like Haleigh’s disappearance. I agree fully on this, the Anthony’s have done nothing but lie non stop about who killed Caylee. Let me go into that for a moment, before Haleigh I was wrapped around Caylee. I know a bit about this one. The Anthony’s would love for the nation and the world to believe there poor, young, misunderstood, mother of the year daughter (their words not mine) is innocent of any wrong doing. They want us to believe it was the evil, hateful, fantasy Nanny Z. who took Caylee from her mothers arms at a park in exchange for a script to follow for thirty days. When Casey couldn’t follow the script and was out getting tattoos and partying at clubs the fantasy Nanny Z. got angry with Casey and wanted to teach her the ultimate lesson for being a bad mother by killing Caylee, and framing Casey for the murder of her own child. What? Okay, I don’t buy it and I don’t think much of America does either, though I hear that the Anthony’s do have some sympathizers how many I am not sure. I am not one of them. I don’t feel they have any right to be involved in the search for Haleigh. Caylee was murdered by Casey Anthony not the fantasy Nanny Z. no matter how much they try to shove the deceit and lies down our throats I will not swallow.

more...http://www.bloggernews.net/120944

Precisely!
the Anthony's are the biggest hypocrites around!  like Mark Klaas says, the Anthony's need to stay home, keep their mouths shut and just order pizza in...
Mark is a true advocate of missing children...not the Anthony's...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 20, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »

No one is ruled out, whether a family member, or a stranger. If she was indeed with a family member, would they REALLY have the wedding, and not have her there????  To me, this would be pretty cruel....if they were trying to prove something or make someone else suffer.

Just thoughts~

grama...who knows?
I personally do not think that a family member has Haleigh..it has been too long now...I think that it is a person who was watching the family, perhaps even someone that the family knows...
jmo...
Remember the Shasta Groene case? (((((( chills)))))....that perp was watching Shasta and her family for days before he did his dirty deed...even to having night goggle glasses to watch them at night!
She was found alive after months...
I still think that she is alive...hopefully not with a creep like Shasta was with...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.