April 26, 2024, 07:13:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285085 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2009, 03:13:31 AM »

Hi HH,

I'm almost ready to hit the hay, but just wanted to remark on yours about motivation for custodial parent to snag a child.

I can imagine it if the parent was delusional enough to think that it was in the best interest of the child...like say parent got caught up w/a person (babysitter/bedpartner?) who was discovered to late to have some sleazy connections, but parent couldn't think of a way to get out of the fix they'd found themself in.

People do some wacky stuff for all manner of reasons.  I'm only imagining such a scenario. Thankfully, I've had a pretty "normal" existence.  My late Daddy used to tell me I was a bit fanciful when I was a child, God rest him.    But imagining all the possible scenarios and second-guessing our own "normal" human motives and emotions is the only way to go.

I just think barring some "real" leads, all bets are off and all we have is our collective imagination to help bring Haleigh home.  What else is there right now?

Foggy

Foggy 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2009, 03:14:02 AM »

I can't get these quotes right tonight.

In this scenario it would make more sense if it was the noncustodial parent. That I would believe but I just don't see a reason for the custodial parent to be hiding her out?

I do,   He was gonna get in trouble by the school about her atttendance and they in turn would contact Crystal or she would hear about it, and possibly  use that against him also,

I think we discussed this before over yonder at length when Crystal first made that accusation. Haleigh has Turners and I am sure her Dr. would give RC some type of note that would keep him out of trouble. She has been sick a lot and it would be understandable and excused absences.  I don't believe he received a "summons" but just a notice like a few other parents that were posting at that time from Satsuma.

Maybe that wasn't why she was absent.  I wonder what her day was like on the days that she was absent and who watched her.

Idgie, I mean no disrespect and please know that I know we will not know what happened until Haleigh is found, but I'm wondering something.  How do you know about what I highlighted  in your quote above?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2009, 03:16:59 AM »

Hi HH,

I'm almost ready to hit the hay, but just wanted to remark on yours about motivation for custodial parent to snag a child.

I can imagine it if the parent was delusional enough to think that it was in the best interest of the child...like say parent got caught up w/a person (babysitter/bedpartner?) who was discovered to late to have some sleazy connections, but parent couldn't think of a way to get out of the fix they'd found themself in.

People do some wacky stuff for all manner of reasons.  I'm only imagining such a scenario. Thankfully, I've had a pretty "normal" existence.  My late Daddy used to tell me I was a bit fanciful when I was a child, God rest him.    But imagining all the possible scenarios and second-guessing our own "normal" human motives and emotions is the only way to go.

I just think barring some "real" leads, all bets are off and all we have is our collective imagination to help bring Haleigh home.  What else is there right now?

Foggy

Foggy 
True,,   but there is also reasons that some custodian parents would let their child get snagged if they thought it would keep them safe, if the parent themselves were messed up with some illegal activity and actually thought the child was in danger, then I would say they might think it was for the best to have the child taken!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2009, 03:21:46 AM »

In this scenario it would make more sense if it was the noncustodial parent. That I would believe but I just don't see a reason for the custodial parent to be hiding her out?

I do,   He was gonna get in trouble by the school about her atttendance and they in turn would contact Crystal or she would hear about it, and possibly  use that against him also,

I think we discussed this before over yonder at length when Crystal first made that accusation. Haleigh has Turners and I am sure her Dr. would give RC some type of note that would keep him out of trouble. She has been sick a lot and it would be understandable and excused absences.  I don't believe he received a "summons" but just a notice like a few other parents that were posting at that time from Satsuma.

Maybe that wasn't why she was absent.  I wonder what her day was like on the days that she was absent and who watched her.

Here is a picture of Haleigh taken on November 14.

She was absent from school that day. Happened to be an "excused" absence.

She sure looks happy and well that day.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2009, 03:27:35 AM »

Thank You Brandi, I'm gonna think about this new way of looking at things, for I think it makes more sense then anything else, It would explain why Ronald isnt out looking, it would explain why he married Misty, it would explain why Haleighs clothes were changed, and why Misty doesnt wanna quite tell the truth, Im gonna go to Bed now and think about these things......see what else I can come up with!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2009, 03:31:26 AM »

Wow great work brandi!   

Ok a couple of questions:

* Is it dark out or is that some type of curtain, because she could have had a Dr. appointment earlier that day which would explain smileing and the what appears to be band aid sticky on her arm, which would still certainly qualify for a excused absence.

* Is that photo properties info from the actual photo or from when it was uploaded to the computer or myspace?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »

Idgie, I mean no disrespect and please know that I know we will not know what happened until Haleigh is found, but I'm wondering something.  How do you know about what I highlighted  in your quote above?

It was reported in an interview with TN about how Haleigh use to be in the Hospital a lot. Don't ask for a link but it was a live interview and as I stated we discussed this at length over yonder when Crystal first made the accusation. There were locals discussing the notices that are sent out from the School and one of the locals even said she had received one also. It was not a summons and not a threat of going to jail.

TN was pleading for whoever took Haleigh to bring her back in one interview where she said it was time for Haleigh's Drs appointment and that Haleigh must see the Dr every two weeks for her treatment for Turners.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2009, 03:32:36 AM »

Good night HH   an angelic monkey  Sweet dreams
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2009, 03:34:55 AM »

HH, I guess I didn't express myself well.

ITA.

If I were young, got involved w/someone w/whom I'd become intimate/moved into my abode, then discovered some scary stuff after the fact, yup I might go to some lengths to get my child out of there. 

Of course I would only stage something if I was stymied and couldn't fathom any other way to protect my child.  Given the crew I've read about there, geez who knows how their minds work or threats (real or imagined) existed and what kind of resolution they considered most effective.

I've been imagining (ugghh, that word again  ) that she is safe.  I don't know why 'cause it defies logic and statistics after Haleigh's bein' missing these 3 months.

God love her and keep her wherever she may be.  sunny

Foggy

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2009, 03:36:38 AM »

Ok Idgie, I don't go over yonder, so I wouldn't know about anything from there except what shows up in google searches.  I'll look for TN interview 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2009, 03:47:16 AM »

Pleasant dreams, Haleigh...

Goodnight Monkeys.  Sleep well. 

Foggy
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2009, 03:51:58 AM »

Good night Foggy   an angelic monkey  Sweet dreams
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2009, 03:55:04 AM »

Night Foggy and all, been a long day so must hit the hay.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2009, 04:01:51 AM »

From your lips to God's ears. 

Oh, and before I cut out aren't the majority of the "U" (aka "unexcused") absences because Haleigh went missing/abducted? 

Come home Haleigh !

Foggy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2009, 04:21:52 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2009, 04:28:08 AM »

From your lips to God's ears. 

Oh, and before I cut out aren't the majority of the "U" (aka "unexcused") absences because Haleigh went missing/abducted? 

Come home Haleigh !

Foggy

The 13 Unexcused absences tallied shown above were before she went missing. They did, however, keep records of her not in school for two weeks after she went missing, but those are not included in the tallies.

So any way you look at it, that is a lot of absences, IMO.

Good night, Foggy Wink

TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »

Beautiful work Brandi! Haleigh looks so cute! I love the colors you used.
God bless Haleigh. an angelic monkey I hope she comes home soon.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2009, 04:41:37 AM »

Beautiful work Brandi! Haleigh looks so cute! I love the colors you used.
God bless Haleigh. an angelic monkey I hope she comes home soon.

Thank you.

I think it is high time she is returned.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »

Well I tried to sleep but keep thinking about Haleigh.
I can't turn loose of a few ideas and my #1 theory even though I do have more.
The majority of abducted children are taken by their non custodial parent......
Ex Deputy Sheriff- ex Marine grandpa reports abuse to DCF..........
His wife takes the photos and believes this is abuse not accident.............
Haleigh and JR allegedly have not wanted to go home recently from Mom"s weekend visits........
Say they are being hit..........
Non custodial Parent does have many relatives living in Satsuma area to keep an eye on what is going on at the MH and when Dad is gone to work.........
KP said on JVM last night that LE never searched Crystal or Marie's homes after Haleigh was taken..............
Maternal Grand Parents never seemed upset...........

Does EX Deputy Sheriff know AC man?
Does he still have friends in Sheriff department?
Was his home checked?
Were phone records and pings checked ?

Wish I knew these answers so I could sleep. Praying for Haleigh to be returned home today.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2009, 07:22:53 AM »

Searching says to let yall know that she's having computer problems and will be back when computer lets her or when she gets a new one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.