April 19, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284816 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »

Come on Monkeys!  Its another Monday, lets knock out this Larry King with the facts!!

Cram up his email with reasons WHY he should CANCEL the SCAM-thonys!!

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

ONE VOICE FOR CAYLEE!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2009, 10:01:33 AM »

#398  Art Harris Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 7:12 am

llisa:

Go back and read the Q and A: asked if crysal’s hands were clean, he replied “nobody’s hands are clean…” So he’s telling me it was ambiguous enough to not be accusing Crystal of anything, especially arranging to have her own child snatched. That theory has been rueld out by LE.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 11, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »

Dolce...sent another email to LKL...wonder if it will be deleted like the rest...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 11, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and guests!

Thank all of you for your replies to my post regarding my daughter.

Yes, I am very grateful and relieved that all she sustained physically is a swollen mouth, stolen purse and cellphone.  It will take her some time to get over it mentally.

So sorry your daughter had to go through this.. I know it will take sometime to feel safe again.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: May 11, 2009, 10:36:48 AM »

Here is an interesting comment left today at the site I posted above:

William COBRA Staubs permalink

I sure do like this site. Fianlly some who ain’t scared to tell all. I do not work for KIM I brought her to the case…..and guess what? WHAT CASE? I am a profit C Corp and while i did offer the proper advice to Make this center Non Profit, today it remains PROFIT as far as I can see,,,for every one but me. Yes there was a sheet of expences and some say J.R. stole or miss apro. funds…I did not see that ever and i signed for every dollar HE gave me, some 600.00 or give or take. The 800.00 given last week is a farce and they know it. They want me to not look at certain folks. I was not looking at them for the abduction, rather Fitness as Parents..Isn’t it only fair to investigate Each Parent? My BOSS said look at everyone. Nobody has clean hands. IF THE SO CALLED CENTER THINKS THERE IS SOME SORT OF CONFLIT HERE>>SOON AS I CAN I WILL RETURN YOUR PURCHASE MONEY ROUNDED OFF SAY 750.00 AS A COBRA CANNOT BE BOUGHT….CHECK THE LAW lol

I do agree this does look like amature hour at the expence of HALEIGH, for that I am sorry for my part in all this bullshit. PLEASE SIGNAL LANE CHANGS LOL

This is the man who has set all the web sites up and I guess he is the one in charge..

Whois Record
Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan
   100 s.e third ave
   ft. lauderdale, Florida 33394
   United States

Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM
      Created on: 13-Mar-09
      Expires on: 13-Mar-11
      Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

Technical Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

He says he does not work for KP or Crystal, that site is the Haleighbug site, but he does mention JR and accusations of mishandling of funds.  Sounds like there is some issue with money being given to him by Crystal (?) and because of that he shouldn't investigate her, and he did?? I really dunno........ I think Grund may be his boss, he is the one who asked Cobra to look at the case, but if he is not getting paid, would he even have someone who is officially his "boss"?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: May 11, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »

#398  Art Harris Says:

llisa:

Go back and read the Q and A: asked if crysal’s hands were clean, he replied “nobody’s hands are clean…” So he’s telling me it was ambiguous enough to not be accusing Crystal of anything, especially arranging to have her own child snatched. That theory has been rueld out by LE.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart, where did you read that LE had ruled out the theory of Crystal being involved in Haleigh's missing?   I have not seen anything like that.. I know they have ruled out a stranger abduction, and decided it had to be family or persons close to the family..  Which means they would have to be looking at both sides of the familes..   And I think that Cobra was side stepping the question, he did not want to go on the record giving an opinion one way or the other.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 11, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

Unrelated Palatka Florida arrest this morning:

JAMES  RONALD  BURKS
PALATKA ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/10/2009 8:23:10 PM  - Booking#: 09-01906
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 11/28/1957 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
810.02-2a   BURGL WITH ASSAULT OR BATTERY   F   F    $0.00    
794.011-4   SEX ASSLT VICTIM 12 YOA OLDER SPECIAL CONDITIONS   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753987&IMG=57801

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 11, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

#398  Art Harris Says:

llisa:

Heart, where did you read that LE had ruled out the theory of Crystal being involved in Haleigh's missing?   I have not seen anything like that.. I know they have ruled out a stranger abduction, and decided it had to be family or persons close to the family..  Which means they would have to be looking at both sides of the familes..   And I think that Cobra was side stepping the question, he did not want to go on the record giving an opinion one way or the other.

mlee those are Art Harris words.  See his post # 398 in response to one of his poster's by the screen name of llisa on his site:   http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: May 11, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »

#398  Art Harris Says:

llisa:

not Heart, but......
That was just a comment Heart brought over, it was posted on AH, a comment that Art wrote to answer a poster who asked a question, I think the question was why was Cobra badmouthing Crystal or something along those lines. and IA I think Cobra was sidestepping the question.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: May 11, 2009, 10:53:59 AM »

#398  Art Harris Says:

llisa:

mlee those are Art Harris words.  See his post # 398 in response to one of his poster's by the screen name of llisa on his site:   http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

I think he is wrong about her being ruled out as a suspect..  Also, I read somewhere this morning, have to go back and check it out.. that they had not really interviewed either Crystal or Chad. You know there is so much out there that its hard to determine what is and what isn't..  I listened to the radio interview, or at least half of it..  I think it may have been Art's opinion that they have been ruled out because they haven't been really interviewed, but I think LE has more going then they have released.  Especially, with their decision that it had to be family related or persons close to the family, they would have to be looking at both sides..  I think Art is of the opinion that Crystal had nothing to do with this..  We just have to wait and see.. eventually, someone is going to slip up, and the fireworks will begin. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #370 on: May 11, 2009, 11:44:37 AM »

BE THE VOICE FOR THE ONES WHO NO LONGER HAVE ONE

LET THESE SPONSORS KNOW YOU WILL BE BOYCOTTING THEM FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF LKL AND THE ANTHONYS!!

For those who have that picky email type programs... here are the emails in the format that you have to do is copy and paste:

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com;info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com;jobaker@jkharris.com

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ABOVE AND SHOOT OUT AN EMAIL OF YOUR DISGUST FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF THE ANTHONYS!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 11, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

an angelic monkey
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here!  I got my phone call...from the oldest,  and thought about the youngest I lost all day.  Holidays...no matter which ones can be hard,  am thinking of Crystal today,  also Sandra Cantu's mother...Natalee's Mother...sometimes the best Mother's day for me is forgetting it is Mother's day. 

Wish there was news..
God bless Haleigh.

I am so sorry for your loss lulu....
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I tried listening to the interview last night, but had seven puppies biting my ankles, a hungover husband that danced with me too much Saturday night (groaning on the couch and listening to the tv too loudly) a three year old that wanted to play on the computer and bump me off, and well...was it just me, or did you have a REALLY hard time getting past 1) the picture on the website threw me off, 2) WTH were those two women doing that were SUPPOSE to be on during the interview?  WTH is Pickles?  From BNN?  Was that a joke?

I ADORE COBRA, and am so grateful and thankful that he's there and looking.  (AT LEAST SOMEONE IS!!!!) I want to hear everything he says.  So if I try again, am I going to be able to get past the first five minutes?  And I want to know if we can set up an interview with him to ask questions.  Now that, my friends would be an I-N-T-E-R-V-I-E-W!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: May 11, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »

Another interesting  comment from Cobra, this time on Art's site, he has another one on there further up. Sounds to me like KP and Crystal have some sort of issue with what Cobra has been doing, wonder what that is, and wonder why?:

#  William COBRA Staubs Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 4:12 am

I am humbled by your viewers ART. Some of them are a bit fisty, Please tell them that I do not work for Kim Or Crystal, I simply believed a story and put the best I could find at the time on it and I am sorry my choice has let us down, none the less…I still am and will continue to look for Haleigh as it appears she has lost her family. Signal Lane Change means just that, before we play bumper cars, folks should know their position and show respect to others. I am an investigator not a lawyer, Kim is a lawyer not an investigator, and folks should signal lane changes. If folks want to help me, do so, but don’t attach strings, please. I can not be purchased, I don’t sell out, better read up on me. Again Art, thank you and thank your kind viewers. Can you reveil the idenity of the haters? One of them may know something, else why go to so much trouble to hate.?? Lastly, a big thanks to BROWARD COUNTY BAIL BONDS for helping me as well as your viewers, THANK YOU ALL…..
TY Ma posting that.  I was wondering if he was going to continue on.  I'm glad he appreciates those of us who have contributed to his efforts. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: May 11, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I tried listening to the interview last night, but had seven puppies biting my ankles, a hungover husband that danced with me too much Saturday night (groaning on the couch and listening to the tv too loudly) a three year old that wanted to play on the computer and bump me off, and well...was it just me, or did you have a REALLY hard time getting past 1) the picture on the website threw me off, 2) WTH were those two women doing that were SUPPOSE to be on during the interview?  WTH is Pickles?  From BNN?  Was that a joke?

I ADORE COBRA, and am so grateful and thankful that he's there and looking.  (AT LEAST SOMEONE IS!!!!) I want to hear everything he says.  So if I try again, am I going to be able to get past the first five minutes?  And I want to know if we can set up an interview with him to ask questions.  Now that, my friends would be an I-N-T-E-R-V-I-E-W!

Yes, it would be..

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #375 on: May 11, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »

O/T
Mlee, where have you been?  I've missed your funny little glasses! 
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: May 11, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »

O/T
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?

Thunder Bunny ~  Good Afternoon...not sure which pop up blocker you are using, but in the IE..under tools there is a pop up blocker...to turn off/on. There are also settings to check out.  Maybe try this one. Hope it helps, as I know they are darn well annoying.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 11, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 11, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »

O/T
Lawd knows ! I ain't found one yet .
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 11, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

#398  Art Harris Says:

llisa:

I think he is wrong about her being ruled out as a suspect..  Also, I read somewhere this morning, have to go back and check it out.. that they had not really interviewed either Crystal or Chad. You know there is so much out there that its hard to determine what is and what isn't..  I listened to the radio interview, or at least half of it..  I think it may have been Art's opinion that they have been ruled out because they haven't been really interviewed, but I think LE has more going then they have released.  Especially, with their decision that it had to be family related or persons close to the family, they would have to be looking at both sides..  I think Art is of the opinion that Crystal had nothing to do with this..  We just have to wait and see.. eventually, someone is going to slip up, and the fireworks will begin. 

Yes mlee it was AH that said there has been no real investigation into Crystal and/or Chad, I hope this is incorrect. I personally don't think Crystal had anything to do with this, but it would be a very stupid move for LE to not examine every angle. AH says about the fact that Crystal and Chad have not been investigated to "read between the lines", if it's true that they have not been looked at, what I read in those lines is ...........STUPID.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.