March 29, 2024, 06:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283296 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: May 12, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »

I knew the monkey geniuses would come up with ways to get an interview!  :YES: YOU GUYS ROCK!!:  Can we start a Cobra thread?  Can we start a thread that we just ask questions in?

About Crystal's arrival time, I thought for sure that in the VERY beginning, I read/heard she arrived at approximately 7 a.m.  Which I could understand.  She'd have to make arrangements for kids, get someone at house to watch them or whatever, might have to borrow some money for the drive, go get gas, make some coffee in the middle of the night, yada yada....I don't know.  But I know when I'm waiting for my mother in law to come over and I'm in a hurry, she inevitably takes forty five minutes to get here.  hehehe.  oh, did I say that? 

I posted this on Art Harris

JNGA Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
May 12th, 2009 at 12:03 am

COBRA

If you have the time we would love to have you as a member over at scaredmonkeys.com Just click Forum at the top and then click Haleigh Cummings-Florida. The latest thread is number 14. I’d love to see you join and start your own thread. Art is welcome to give you my email address if you have any questions. Good Luck and God bless you in all you do. You are appreciated! I am looking forward to the day when you find haleigh.

By the way I believe art reads here based on one of his comments Smile  Hey Art!!!   

Maybe if any other monkeys posts comments on Art's site yall could go over and leave a message to let cobra know you are a member of scaredmonkeys and you appreciate him. Smile  Just a thought. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: May 12, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

Wonderful Idea, Maybe if he comes over here to read, he'll see your Idea and concider it.

EXACTLY!  Trying to talk about a little girl that was missing, the LEAST she could do would be to pay attention and sound halfway sober. (I'm not saying she was anything, but PAY ATTENTION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!)  I was dismayed that for such a serious subject, it was almost like a joke at the beginning and the only part I've tried to listen to.  Therefore, I vote we figure out how to interview Cobra , and show them how's it done. 

I'm with you Smile  I say monkeys need to leave comments to him on Art Harris, because I believe he reads there and invite him to become a monkey and if he does, start a new thread titled COBRA and it will be his thread where we can ask him questions and he can ask us questions.  What do yall think?

Don't give up hope.. I found him posting on both Art Harris page, and the one I was just milling in.  He might just be headed this way.....

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/crystal-sheffields-haleigh-bug-foundation-is-open-for-business/

I don't know if this is possible or how it would be arranged.  But, remember Leonard Padilla would go on UStream and have a live chat.  The questions were forwarded to him and then he would answer them on the air.

Maybe this is something that Cobra can do.  Just a thought.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: May 12, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »

My comment ended up in the wrong place, I guess I went a little too fast that time.   

My comment to Gramamonkey  was
Wonderful Idea, Maybe if he comes over here to read he'll see it and concider it. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 12, 2009, 12:20:40 AM »

Looks like paperwork filed....

Details:

UCN: 542009DR000654FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-05-11 Disposition Date: 
File Type: PATERNITY - FD12
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
SPELL DONEVAN LEVAL  Defendants
PREVAT KRISTINA RENEE 

Date Docket Description

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

GREAT JOB JNGA!!!
Only problem I see is that it takes FOREVER to get approved to get on here. After a week, I finally saw someone had posted an email address for a moderator, and I emailed that person and viola!  I could finally sign on!! 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: May 12, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

Goodnight all!

Hopefully we will receive good news to tomorrow regarding

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey Haleigh  an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

Hopefully so!

Good night, Heart.

I am going to bed also.

Your angel monkey has blue eyes!  How cute!  sweet dreams Smile
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: May 12, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

GREAT JOB JNGA!!!
Only problem I see is that it takes FOREVER to get approved to get on here. After a week, I finally saw someone had posted an email address for a moderator, and I emailed that person and viola!  I could finally sign on!! 

That's why I gave Art the OK to give him my email address, so I could tell him to email mod if need be Smile  I had to email mod to, They are very busy and don't get the appreiciation they deserve.  We need National Mod Appreciation Day.  Smile

Thank You Mods!!! for all you do    
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: May 12, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »

Details:

Plaintiffs
PREVAT KRISTINA RENEE 

Date Docket Description

Is he trying to get her rights to the child took away?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 12, 2009, 02:43:49 AM »

That's why I gave Art the OK to give him my email address, so I could tell him to email mod if need be Smile  I had to email mod to, They are very busy and don't get the appreiciation they deserve.  We need National Mod Appreciation DaySmile

Thank You Mods!!! for all you do    

BBM       

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: May 12, 2009, 04:17:01 AM »

sorry Maven, I don't know what BBM stands for yet.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2009, 07:33:07 AM »

My comment ended up in the wrong place, I guess I went a little too fast that time.   

My comment to Gramamonkey  was
Wonderful Idea, Maybe if he comes over here to read he'll see it and concider it. 

You know how opinions are.. worth a cup of coffee as long as you have the money to pay for the coffee at the same time, but here is mine... I believe they both already read over here..  never know when one is already a member and posting..
I don't believe they would let us know which Monkey they were..  But, as I said.. I am sure they have been reading all along, and probably WS also....    Monkeys in disquise....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2009, 07:39:01 AM »

Details:

Plaintiffs
PREVAT KRISTINA RENEE 

Date Docket Description

Hey Jersey,  I knew you had the new star from Grama.. Now you have stripes..  I think we are in trouble now.. Jersey's getting serious on us.. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 12, 2009, 07:50:52 AM »

Crystal and Chad didn't have his kids living with them at the time that Haleigh went missing so they would not have had to get child care before they left their home the morning that they got the call....from what we hear anyways...
grab Chloe, some diapers, bottles and jump in the car...throw some things in a bag and be gone in 10 minutes....jmo.....but we don't know really how long it was before she got down there...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 12, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »

Good Morning, mlee and all you other cute Monkeys!!!!

an angelic monkey

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: May 12, 2009, 08:07:30 AM »

Good Morning!

I didn't get my 'approval' email, and after about two weeks I tried using the user name and password and it worked...had applied about two months ago...and never got anything. 
Anyway, just happy to be here!   I do hope Art, Cobra and Hart would post with us, I for one am hanging on every word about Haleigh, and very thank-full for anyone keeping her in the news.

I keep thinking, it's warmer weather, more people out and on vacations, maybe someone, somewhere will find Haleigh.
Have a good day Monkey's!!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 12, 2009, 08:20:00 AM »

Good Morning, mlee and all you other cute Monkeys!!!!

an angelic monkey

Good Morning Grama, I hope you have had your coffee this morning.....  I have a question to throw out to the group, and I do hope your going to be around to help save my back side, when the group starts to tar and feather me....

First, go back and read Maven's time line for Crystal's arrival

1. know that she could have called her local Sheriff's Office, and they would have sent out a unit, who would have transported her to the Putnam county line, where another unit was waiting and deliver her to the Crime Scene..  Now, know this, and take it totally to heart .. Johnny Sheffield would know this....

2. WHY would she Crystal think this was a JOKE..
3. Why was there no urgency, no panic in their behavior..  and they took their time to travel to Satsuma....

now here is the question, and I will get ready to start ducking..  But, remember all the inconsistancy in stories, the lies, the deceit we have had to deal with..  and the I don't know, I was at Work..

What if Crystal did come to the house and took Haleigh and she  LEFT A NOTE..  TELLING RON SHE HAD HALEIGH.
Crystal upon notification would have thought this has to be a joke.....  But, ron's revenge.. what if they didn't read the note until after the LE was called..  Then setup the backdoor, to make it look like the house was broken into...  This means it wasn't a kidnapping, it was proving short elevator was irresponsible, ron had received notification.. and decided to just fry Crystal instead......  So, Crystal and fam came up slowly, wondering what was waiting for  them upon arrival, an arrest warrant possible????

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: May 12, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

#460  Art Harris Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 1:46 am

2 spunky:

Before you convict J Sheffield here, I will point out a trail of bad blood between the clans ever since Crystal and Ronald were together and lived with Johnny and Connie, his wife who works as a nurse. He’s also ex-Marine who served his country and did time serving Putnam County as a sheriff’s deputy…so let’s balance the attacks…

…and he’s fiercely loyal to his daughter, naturally, and has tales to tell about Ronald as a sort of son in law who lived with them for a while during his Crystal phase, until his wife, Connie, a nurse, found him unpacking two bricks of marijuana from a paper bag he’d brought home, while also growing pot in the back yard…He also told me a story about Ronald picking up two dogs that appeared to be lost on the side of the road. Johnny says they were starving and he took one home and Ronald took the other. Next thing he knows, he’s up against a police car, accused of dog thieving, claims Ronald knew all along the dogs belonged to a friend, and never told him.

At the time, Cummings denied he had anything to do with it, but Sheffield tells me a deputy there advised his former colleague it was Ronald who had ried to frame him. Ronald could not be reached for comment.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 12, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »

if ron was growing pot in the back yard, and having 2 bricks of weed, did J. Sheffield turn him into the police? why not go to the police where there would be a record of it? J. Sheffield does not strike me as a person who would be afraid of Ron...especially an ex police man.....you know how they stick together....why wouldn't he have told the other cops in town about Ron and they would have all been on the lookout for him making a wrong move and hauling his butt to jail....? jmo....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

#460  Art Harris Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 1:46 am

2 spunky:

Before you convict J Sheffield here, I will point out a trail of bad blood between the clans ever since Crystal and Ronald were together and lived with Johnny and Connie, his wife who works as a nurse. He’s also ex-Marine who served his country and did time serving Putnam County as a sheriff’s deputy…so let’s balance the attacks…

…and he’s fiercely loyal to his daughter, naturally, and has tales to tell about Ronald as a sort of son in law who lived with them for a while during his Crystal phase, until his wife, Connie, a nurse, found him unpacking two bricks of marijuana from a paper bag he’d brought home, while also growing pot in the back yard…He also told me a story about Ronald picking up two dogs that appeared to be lost on the side of the road. Johnny says they were starving and he took one home and Ronald took the other. Next thing he knows, he’s up against a police car, accused of dog thieving, claims Ronald knew all along the dogs belonged to a friend, and never told him.

At the time, Cummings denied he had anything to do with it, but Sheffield tells me a deputy there advised his former colleague it was Ronald who had ried to frame him. Ronald could not be reached for comment.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Seem's like bad blood to me, and revenge is known to sweet, although bitter sweet in reality..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »

if ron was growing pot in the back yard, and having 2 bricks of weed, did J. Sheffield turn him into the police? why not go to the police where there would be a record of it? J. Sheffield does not strike me as a person who would be afraid of Ron...especially an ex police man.....you know how they stick together....why wouldn't he have told the other cops in town about Ron and they would have all been on the lookout for him making a wrong move and hauling his butt to jail....? jmo....

Maybe thats exactly what he did.... and that could be part of the drug issues that ron was arrested for and walked away from.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.