April 25, 2024, 12:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284997 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: May 12, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »

I don't think any of these people are smart enough to pull this off.  How on earth could these people plan something of this magnitude, much less follow through with it and fool LE and the FBI.  Just my humble opinion here.

I do think Misty is the key here, if only the truth was in her to come forward.

I'm having a hard time thinking about these people pulling anything off also.

Rose it really isn't that big.. it's really very simple.  someone knocked on that door, or had a key.. Haleigh walked out of that house without even blinking an eye.. She was with someone that she loved and trusted.  Who could she be with.. think how vast their extended families are..... All over Florida, All over the Country.  Would cousins get involved.... mine would, what about yours?   Hey, short elevator would have been out like a light, they just had to be quiet and leave quietly..   Everyone can invision a predator coming in and taking a struggling child out, without problems..  Why is it much more difficult to think that a parent or parents family could do the same thing with out struggle or problems.  Intent is the basis. "I'm going to get Haleigh". thats the planning.  Leave a note, saying I took Haleigh,  and will keep her until you get ride of that girl that's living here thats on drugs..  That's all it had to say....
I don't have a problem with that scenario, what I have a problem with is, this extending this long, and someone hasn't seen Haleigh, or hasn't spilled the beans about this, that's my problem. But I just don't think any of this happened, I believe, IMO, that something happened to Haleigh in the trailer that night, and Ron and Misty have the all the answers.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: May 12, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »

What if   Crystals dad took Haleigh know Misty was out of the house or passed out....and gave her to a family member

of his..Haleigh would not put up a fight if it was her granddad...and he would have known to take her meds with him if

he did do this, and is Johnnys wife a nurse? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #522 on: May 12, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »

I don't think any of these people are smart enough to pull this off.  How on earth could these people plan something of this magnitude, much less follow through with it and fool LE and the FBI.  Just my humble opinion here.

Rose it really isn't that big.. it's really very simple.  someone knocked on that door, or had a key.. Haleigh walked out of that house without even blinking an eye.. She was with someone that she loved and trusted.  Who could she be with.. think how vast their extended families are..... All over Florida, All over the Country.  Would cousins get involved.... mine would, what about yours?   Hey, short elevator would have been out like a light, they just had to be quiet and leave quietly..   Everyone can invision a predator coming in and taking a struggling child out, without problems..  Why is it much more difficult to think that a parent or parents family could do the same thing with out struggle or problems.  Intent is the basis. "I'm going to get Haleigh". thats the planning.  Leave a note, saying I took Haleigh,  and will keep her until you get ride of that girl that's living here thats on drugs..  That's all it had to say....
Hello, Im back finally, with my drugged up daughter in tow, just kidding, but she cant feel a thing right now and I am a nervous wreck for having to sit in the oposite chair and watch while drills and needles and such was around her face, Im a mother hen I know but it scared me to death, Now Im babying her and glad she can finally rest!

Anyway, I dont find it far fetched to think this way but what I do find difficult to understand about his, is, I dont think for one minute someone would take Haleigh just to get Misty out of Rons life nor do I think he would ablidge them and not tell LE everything if that was the way it happened, I dont see him bowing down to anyone,  If in fact a family member took Haleigh I dont think they would say anything, they would get her and go and never look back....

Agreed, I don't see this scenario IMO. I DO believe Misty AND Ron are the key, and it's a d@mn shame this baby girl had to pay for their negligence ......now, get JR outta there before his life is ruined by all this drama.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

Amen IM.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

I don't have a problem with that scenario, what I have a problem with is, this extending this long, and someone hasn't seen Haleigh, or hasn't spilled the beans about this, that's my problem. But I just don't think any of this happened, I believe, IMO, that something happened to Haleigh in the trailer that night, and Ron and Misty have the all the answers.

The silence has some of letting our imagination run away....and that would be me and I agree with your theory also.....I just pray she is alive...and I do believe she is.

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: May 12, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »

Hi Monkey's!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Anyhow, I left off on the beginning of thread 13 so I am way behind but I wanted to ask a question that is bugging me.  I tried to ask this question at Art's site but it is unreal how those people argue, rant and rave over there...lol.

Here is my question -  A day or so after Haleigh went missing, it seems like I remember one of the grandma's (gm Neves I believe) saying that something was missing that definately should be there and I think it came out she was talking about Haleigh's breathing machine or nebulizer?  Does anyone remember this and if this is true that her breathing machine is gone, doesn't it make you all think that the person who took her, knew her and that she needed the machine and was someone who didn't plan to harm her?  And, if this is true, who would do this and why?  What would be there reason?  Seems like anyone with half a brain would know that you couldn't just kidnap a child and hide them forever right?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »

Amen IM.

Good to see you NCRG, my days of postin have become few and far between due to all the craziness in my life......that being said I AM still passionate about Haleigh and actively involved in other ways, but it has just been too long and I am scared that ...............well, y'all know what worrie me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

What if   Crystals dad took Haleigh know Misty was out of the house or passed out....and gave her to a family member

of his..Haleigh would not put up a fight if it was her granddad...and he would have known to take her meds with him if

Yes, Connie Sheffield is a nurse..   Did you notice that LE decided it was family or close to family related, and not stranger abduction.  They know, now its up to the court to decide what to do....  If Crystal wins then Haleigh will be right back home shortly after.  If ron wins, then the war continues, because little ron is still in the house.  Of course the county is out big bucks..  LE has to know what happened and whats going on or have a pretty good idea. They stopped the search's.  We have to wait and see.  Will they charge anyone, well they could.. filing a false report, obstruction of justice.  But to tell you the truth, I think they would all walk...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 12, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »

Hi Monkey's!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Anyhow, I left off on the beginning of thread 13 so I am way behind but I wanted to ask a question that is bugging me.  I tried to ask this question at Art's site but it is unreal how those people argue, rant and rave over there...lol.

Here is my question -  A day or so after Haleigh went missing, it seems like I remember one of the grandma's (gm Neves I believe) saying that something was missing that definately should be there and I think it came out she was talking about Haleigh's breathing machine or nebulizer?  Does anyone remember this and if this is true that her breathing machine is gone, doesn't it make you all think that the person who took her, knew her and that she needed the machine and was someone who didn't plan to harm her?  And, if this is true, who would do this and why?  What would be there reason?  Seems like anyone with half a brain would know that you couldn't just kidnap a child and hide them forever right?

I don't think that was the intent, I think this run away train of a Case has caused it to go on so long..  I believe the intent was simple, and in Haleigh's best interest.. And the speculation of Haleigh's meds taken from the home.  No predator would have taken the meds, if she had been harmed in the house. who would have had time to think about getting rid of her meds?? The only reason the meds would go missing, is for Haleigh's benefit.. she needed them.  That's love and concern..

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »

It is the silence that is deafening in this case, honestly, if LE or the FBI  would just hold a news conference and say something....anything.
 If I let it, this case would have already drove me crazy, I check in here all day long, even at work.  HLN is on constantly at home just in case there is news on Haleigh.
The whole crew in this case is like watching relatives of the movie 'Deliverance', unbelievable.  I shake my head reading about them and what these little children were exposed to.
If I were making up excuses in my mind, I would say someone took her just trying to save her from this family.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 12, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »

ya know...I hear all this stuff of Ron being such an a$$ and maybe he is/was..I don't know...no one really does..he is not a likable guy perhaps from what we have seen/heard..However, when I look at the pictures of Haleigh and her dad, all I see is love...sorry if that doesn't fit with what others think of him..not from knowing him personally, but from what we "hear"....
Would a  dad who work nights, so heavily into drugs, beats everyone up including the family dog if they had one, would be so bothered to walk/take his little daughter to the bus on her first day of school, making sure that someone took pictures of her for her own scrap book or his when she grew up?  This is a dad who loves his child.....Where was Crystal on her daughter's first day of school? I don't care that she lived an hour or so away, this was an important event for parents...first day of school....She could have spent the night with relatives/friends there and been at that bus stop just like Ron was....jmo..I would have been....jmo again...look at all the other pictures that we see with ron and the kids...they all looked happy to me...
If Ron was/is so abusive, I think that Ron Jr. would have been taken from the home by now...how long have they been looking into this and who is this child still with? ron....jmo again,...
and no, I am not related to Ron, nor am I a friend of his, nor do I think that he is perfect....just trying to be fair to a parent who has a child missing, just like Crystal does....
Misty is the key.....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 12, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

Yes, Connie Sheffield is a nurse..   Did you notice that LE decided it was family or close to family related, and not stranger abduction.  They know, now its up to the court to decide what to do....  If Crystal wins then Haleigh will be right back home shortly after.  If ron wins, then the war continues, because little ron is still in the house.  Of course the county is out big bucks..  LE has to know what happened and whats going on or have a pretty good idea. They stopped the search's.  We have to wait and see.  Will they charge anyone, well they could.. filing a false report, obstruction of justice.  But to tell you the truth, I think they would all walk...

I  guess at this point we all will have to play the waiting game.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #532 on: May 12, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »

Just for you monkeys...this is hard work.  Thought you might need a break.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: May 12, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »

Amen IM.

Good to see you NCRG, my days of postin have become few and far between due to all the craziness in my life......that being said I AM still passionate about Haleigh and actively involved in other ways, but it has just been too long and I am scared that ...............well, y'all know what worrie me
Hey Island,  yea I know what worries you and the same thing worries me, its been a long time and I think is someone had taken Haleigh that has any ties at all to anyone  in this family they would have  already been found by LE or they would have already been found to be missing and unable for LE to find them, I think when the LE says not a stranger abduction, they mean that the person knew them, or knew misty and ron and had some kind of problem with them and this is how it was settled, I personally still think Misty knows exactly where Haleigh is and what happened to her, She is the #1 guilty party here, with Ronald running a close second.......MOO!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #534 on: May 12, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

muwahahahahaha
that was my first try.
sorry.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 12, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »

Here are two new photos I found.. Our ladies just before an interview..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 12, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »

ya know...I hear all this stuff of Ron being such an a$$ and maybe he is/was..I don't know...no one really does..he is not a likable guy perhaps from what we have seen/heard..However, when I look at the pictures of Haleigh and her dad, all I see is love...sorry if that doesn't fit with what others think of him..not from knowing him personally, but from what we "hear"....
Would a  dad who work nights, so heavily into drugs, beats everyone up including the family dog if they had one, would be so bothered to walk/take his little daughter to the bus on her first day of school, making sure that someone took pictures of her for her own scrap book or his when she grew up?  This is a dad who loves his child.....Where was Crystal on her daughter's first day of school? I don't care that she lived an hour or so away, this was an important event for parents...first day of school....She could have spent the night with relatives/friends there and been at that bus stop just like Ron was....jmo..I would have been....jmo again...look at all the other pictures that we see with ron and the kids...they all looked happy to me...
If Ron was/is so abusive, I think that Ron Jr. would have been taken from the home by now...how long have they been looking into this and who is this child still with? ron....jmo again,...
and no, I am not related to Ron, nor am I a friend of his, nor do I think that he is perfect....just trying to be fair to a parent who has a child missing, just like Crystal does....
Misty is the key.....
I see where your coming from, I do, but after the way she has been treated by Ron and his entire family, and she does have a baby to care for and maybe thats not and excuse but Im just saying, she probably would have had to argue the entire time she was standing at that bus stop with Ronald while they waited on that bus to get there, Haleigh was already upset  about going to school and I dont think she needed to hear all that at the same time, its a fact that Ronald would, in fact cuss Crystal out the same way he did Misty that night, thats just a fact, thats how he is and we all heard him, and even with a  911 operator on the phone thats how he talked to this girl that he ended up marrying later, He  would have cussed Crystal out the same way only 100 times worse if she dared to defy him and showed up if he didnt want her there!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 12, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »

Amen IM.

Good to see you, hope all is going well and you had a happy Mother's Day. I'm afraid the outcome is not going to be good, but then one just never knows, miracles do happen.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 12, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »

Misty is the key.....

I guess you didn't read the posting on the photos, they were taken from Crystal's myspace... Who do you think may have taken the photos...  If they are in Crystal's possessions, whom do they belong to?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 12, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »

Just for you monkeys...this is hard work.  Thought you might need a break.

Thank you so much... that was great...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.