March 28, 2024, 03:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283217 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: May 12, 2009, 02:19:52 PM »

muwahahahahaha
that was my first try.
sorry.
Looks good 
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #541 on: May 12, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »

Crystal took her own picture.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: May 12, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

muwahahahahaha
that was my first try.
sorry.

mmm...good  ::MonkeyTongue::Just what I needed...Thank you Thunder Bunny...your just a thoughtful little monkey an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 12, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

For those who think these things don't happen with parents..

The new Amber Alert, Statesville, NC. Occurred yesterday.
Grandparents who were shopping with 3 year old grandson in Shopping center..  Mother walked into store, took the child.. Left, with Child in Arms.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 12, 2009, 02:26:04 PM »

No, she took the photos of Haleigh getting ready for school and at the bus stop..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 12, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

Hi Monkey's!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Anyhow, I left off on the beginning of thread 13 so I am way behind but I wanted to ask a question that is bugging me.  I tried to ask this question at Art's site but it is unreal how those people argue, rant and rave over there...lol.

Here is my question -  A day or so after Haleigh went missing, it seems like I remember one of the grandma's (gm Neves I believe) saying that something was missing that definately should be there and I think it came out she was talking about Haleigh's breathing machine or nebulizer?  Does anyone remember this and if this is true that her breathing machine is gone, doesn't it make you all think that the person who took her, knew her and that she needed the machine and was someone who didn't plan to harm her?  And, if this is true, who would do this and why?  What would be there reason?  Seems like anyone with half a brain would know that you couldn't just kidnap a child and hide them forever right?

hello smiles!

As far as I know, it has not been determined what was missing. There has been much speculation, but no determination of what was missing. In fact, in that same interview when it was said something of Haleigh's was missing, it was also stated that LE did not want her to say what the item was.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: May 12, 2009, 02:36:57 PM »

Hi Brandi,

I love your new avitar an angelic monkey

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 12, 2009, 02:37:54 PM »

AVATAR sorry never claimed to be a good speller Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #548 on: May 12, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »

Amen IM.

Good to see you NCRG, my days of postin have become few and far between due to all the craziness in my life......that being said I AM still passionate about Haleigh and actively involved in other ways, but it has just been too long and I am scared that ...............well, y'all know what worrie me
Hey Island,  yea I know what worries you and the same thing worries me, its been a long time and I think is someone had taken Haleigh that has any ties at all to anyone  in this family they would have  already been found by LE or they would have already been found to be missing and unable for LE to find them, I think when the LE says not a stranger abduction, they mean that the person knew them, or knew misty and ron and had some kind of problem with them and this is how it was settled, I personally still think Misty knows exactly where Haleigh is and what happened to her, She is the #1 guilty party here, with Ronald running a close second.......MOO!!

ITA on all points!!! Also, I belive the LE has always looked at this as a NON- stranger abduction, remember in the beginning when they stated they were calling it an abduction to gain attention and because they never knew what time she truly went missing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: May 12, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »

Hi Brandi,

I love your new avitar an angelic monkey

Thank you!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 12, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »

Amen IM.

Good to see you NCRG, my days of postin have become few and far between due to all the craziness in my life......that being said I AM still passionate about Haleigh and actively involved in other ways, but it has just been too long and I am scared that ...............well, y'all know what worrie me
Hey Island,  yea I know what worries you and the same thing worries me, its been a long time and I think is someone had taken Haleigh that has any ties at all to anyone  in this family they would have  already been found by LE or they would have already been found to be missing and unable for LE to find them, I think when the LE says not a stranger abduction, they mean that the person knew them, or knew misty and ron and had some kind of problem with them and this is how it was settled, I personally still think Misty knows exactly where Haleigh is and what happened to her, She is the #1 guilty party here, with Ronald running a close second.......MOO!!

ITA on all points!!! Also, I belive the LE has always looked at this as a NON- stranger abduction, remember in the beginning when they stated they were calling it an abduction to gain attention and because they never knew what time she truly went missing.

IM....how is your grandson?       

One thing for certain is there is no leaks in the Putman County LE

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: May 12, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

No, she took the photos of Haleigh getting ready for school and at the bus stop..

yes.  I agree she took those pictures of Haleigh going to school.  She took the photo of herself before going on camera after makeup.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: May 12, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »

yes.  I agree she took those pictures of Haleigh going to school.  She took the photo of herself before going on camera after makeup.

Hon, I don't know.. could have been family, or it could have been a photographer.. they are posted on Marie's myspace.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: May 12, 2009, 02:56:20 PM »

Hon, I don't know.. could have been family, or it could have been a photographer.. they are posted on Marie's myspace.
Her arms are up holding the camera.  When Travis and I take a picture on my phone, we hold it that way.... awwww, you can get on marie's myspace???  :::looking around in wonder at the girl with cute glasses:::::

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 12, 2009, 02:57:06 PM »

I kept thinking one way and it hit me you were asking if she had them taken before an interview. Yes, the same time as Marie, I have a photo of them together in the same room.

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: May 12, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »

WELCOME MELISB. I'm not the smartest  monkey, either when it comes to being computer savvy. Thankfully, all the sweet monkeys here help and are very patient.
                                an angelic monkey                                                         
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: May 12, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »

Her arms are up holding the camera.  When Travis and I take a picture on my phone, we hold it that way.... awwww, you can get on marie's myspace???  :::looking around in wonder at the girl with cute glasses:::::

Oh yes, I do, complete...... been over it with fine tooth comb, along with Crystals.. and families, Connie has one, so does Johnny, and many more.....  Cute photos with Connie while the kids are in the pool.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: May 12, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »

Amen IM.

IM....how is your grandson?       

One thing for certain is there is no leaks in the Putman County LE

Mymonkey ~ he is doing great!! Thanks for asking, he is up tp 3 lbs 7 oz I just found out and they are weaning him off the oscillator, and he is eating 12ml's every feeding....best Mother's Day ever knowing his is doing great.

Amen on the no leaks........for once, I'd love just a small dribble if they can't get a leak out Monkey Devil!

ELI on Mother's Day

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:27:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 12, 2009, 03:08:28 PM »

Marie's MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Look in the who's who thread, there are MySpace links posted for many of the family members, some of them are private but Marie's is not

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: May 12, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

Ummmmmmmmmm, sorry about that size thing!!!!! You'd think by now I would know to resize the d@mn photos

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.