April 24, 2024, 09:09:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284971 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: May 12, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

Welcome My2Cents!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: May 12, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »

Hi and welcome My2Cents!  And welcome to all other new monkeys! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: May 12, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

Welcome to the monkey cage My2Cents!

TiggerKitty =^..^=
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: May 12, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

Welcome my2cents.....yu have just joined a  great group of people...Have fun

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: May 12, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

Back to the older posting of the marriage license ya'll were discussing the witness signatures "Katrina Belcher" and I found this

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/or_frame.php

Instrument: 386951 Trans Code: MAR - MARRIAGE RECORD 
Book: 823 File Date: 04-26-2000
Consideration: $ 0.00 Description: 2000 0210 

From To
BELCHER ERIC WADE EX PARTE
SYKES KATRINA MARIE

and this

Instrument: 432847 Trans Code: CCJ - CERTIFIED COPY OF A COURT JUDG 
Book: 885 File Date: 02-22-2002
Consideration: $ 0.00 Description: 02-19-02 $628.13 ETAL 

From To
GP COMMUNITY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BELCHER KATRINA
 SYKES KATRINA M AKA

I guess she is another one of gr-g sykes relatives....probably doesn't matter ...just identifying all of the players. Wish I could make out the first name of the second person?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: May 12, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

Welcome my2cents....

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #586 on: May 12, 2009, 05:43:19 PM »

Welcome MY2CENTS!!!  I am very very very new, and these wonderful people put up with me every day.  Smile  For this, and because the mods are so fantastic, I'm so thankful they DO put up with me and respond to my stupid questions.  :::thank you all:::  and without further ado, I REALLY AM going to work now. (I've been putting on my face and hair)   ::big huge sigh::::  I'm so torn, I think I'd like to go back to days, but am worried about $$, but gosh it'd be nice to have nights and weekends off.  And even better to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night when I'm working.  :::lone wolf howl:::::  ok, I'm going.....bummer for me.   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: May 12, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »

Marie has also been arrested for distributing drugs right? when Crystal was younger? does that have anything to do with finding Haleigh? who were her contacts then? a deal gone wrong all those years ago? anything is possible if we are going to consider ALL family members back grounds....

Never seen any records on that Cookie.. and I have gone over the arrest records.. So.. I don't think that is a path to go on.  The closer records available, and info that has come out about drug issues that are current that would even spell the word revenge is setting on ron and short elevators laps only..  No way around it, cannot be redirected to a past speculation. I read the same rumor the other day, think thats where you found it.. I believe that is an attempt to redirect.

no, that is not where I saw it...
someone on here had posted a record for Marie...guaranteed....I read it on here...She was I believe arrested for distributing drugs and it was Crystal was younger...

I remember reading the record for Marie, it was early in the case, and yep, when Crystal was younger.  Didn't she run a drug house while hubby was fighting dogs? 

Heart posted this this morning..
Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

#460  Art Harris Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 1:46 am

2 spunky:

Before you convict J Sheffield here, I will point out a trail of bad blood between the clans ever since Crystal and Ronald were together and lived with Johnny and Connie, his wife who works as a nurse. He’s also ex-Marine who served his country and did time serving Putnam County as a sheriff’s deputy…so let’s balance the attacks…

…and he’s fiercely loyal to his daughter, naturally, and has tales to tell about Ronald as a sort of son in law who lived with them for a while during his Crystal phase, until his wife, Connie, a nurse, found him unpacking two bricks of marijuana from a paper bag he’d brought home, while also growing pot in the back yard…He also told me a story about Ronald picking up two dogs that appeared to be lost on the side of the road. Johnny says they were starving and he took one home and Ronald took the other. Next thing he knows, he’s up against a police car, accused of dog thieving, claims Ronald knew all along the dogs belonged to a friend, and never told him.

At the time, Cummings denied he had anything to do with it, but Sheffield tells me a deputy there advised his former colleague it was Ronald who had ried to frame him. Ronald could not be reached for comment.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Apparently, its part of the family War....  They also posted Johnny's and there was nothing to do with Dog fighting, but apparently he has a temper and found it very hard to contain..

Sorry mlee, but I do not understand your post.

Also it would be interesting to know just how old Crystal was when her parents allowed Ronald (who had/was not married to their daughter) to live under their roof. The same Ronald that Marie said that she attempted to get her 14 year old daughter away from.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 12, 2009, 05:50:20 PM »

Hello everyone!....I am finally here...new to the cage but not new to the case...I have been following the case since day one and reading on here since about the frist thread....decided to join ya'll....you monkeys are great!

Nice to have you join us, mycents!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 12, 2009, 05:54:10 PM »

Welcome MY2CENTS!!!  I am very very very new, and these wonderful people put up with me every day.  Smile  For this, and because the mods are so fantastic, I'm so thankful they DO put up with me and respond to my stupid questions.  :::thank you all:::  and without further ado, I REALLY AM going to work now. (I've been putting on my face and hair)   ::big huge sigh::::  I'm so torn, I think I'd like to go back to days, but am worried about $$, but gosh it'd be nice to have nights and weekends off.  And even better to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night when I'm working.  :::lone wolf howl:::::  ok, I'm going.....bummer for me.   

Don't work too hard Thunder Bunny!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: May 12, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »

Hello everyone!....I am finally here...new to the cage but not new to the case...I have been following the case since day one and reading on here since about the frist thread....decided to join ya'll....you monkeys are great!

Nice to have you join us, my2cents!

*Edited to correct your name. Sorry, some days I just cannot type!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: May 12, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

You got it Wyks.

Good to see you, miss you posting!

Thanks Heart!  Been keeping up with the reading, just had to back off on the posting for awhile.  Sometimes we just need to take a break and I've pretty much been there.  Have posted here and there in a couple diff threads, and still am feeling too overwhelmed to leap right back fully in.  I do appreciate your posts among others, Heart, so very informative! 

Been wondering how I'll feel when/if... we get the news one day that Haleigh has been returned to her father, that it was not exactly as worrisome as it seemed.  For the range of emotions that we've all had over this case.. how will we feel????  Happy for Haleigh, that she's alive.. Fear for her future going back in that situation.. Anger at spending so much time worrying about her, while it seems others in her own family haven't been?  I dunno... guess we'll see when/if the time comes.  That's another reason I've backed off a bit from this case. 

If this whole thing turns out to be just a bitch fight between two young girls who seem spoiled and don't want to grow up, well... I may have to pull on some @ss-kickin boots and pay them a visit!     

ITA and I would have to pull on my boots and pay a visit to Palatka/Satsuma with you.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: May 12, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »

new monkeys!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:42 PM »

Welcome my2cents!

We look forward to reading your 2cents!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 12, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Candle Light Vigil
Posted on May 12th, 2009
by Stone in Op-ed, Society and Culture

Central Florida-  In a strange turn of events Haleigh Cummings family will be attending a candle light vigil held by the Never Lose Hope Foundation along with the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. There in Central Florida, Orlando/Lake Mary Location. I have been covering Haleigh since almost the day she vanished. I was appalled to know at one point George Anthony had gone to Satsuma to lend his assistance to Ron Cummings when Haleigh was first reported missing.

I honestly don’t trust the Anthony’s as far as I can spit. For them to be aiding in a case of any missing child is backwards they did not once search for Caylee nor have they admitted who the true murderer is. They continue to promote a lie of her murderer and support the true criminal. I hope that this is just a way for Haleigh’s family to get her back into the media’s eye. Shed some focus on her, it is well needed. I don’t know much about Never Lose Hope Foundation accept they search for missing children. This Candle light vigil is nation wide that day. There is one set up in Roseburg Oregon let me tell you something about Oregonians we love a candle lighting. So I am going to keep watch of the news I would like to see what its about.

I only have few concerns with Haleigh being mixed up with NLHF and CMAF and thats the past actions of the Anthony’s. I understand they lost a grandchild and don’t want to lose a daughter. I can empathize to a point for them. I just think that Haleigh could be represented in a better way other then through this. Yes she needs the attention I for one fully understand that fact. Is this the right attention to be linked to the CMAF? I just don’t see the positive light in it. Haleigh already has so much negative aspects hindering her recovery. There is a cast of characters in this mix that drives you up a wall, I just don’t think that the Anthony’s are the attention Haleigh needs through all of this. But thats just my opinion.

I just wonder what type of advice and goodwill the Anthony’s will extend to Haleigh’s family I am rather interested in finding out. I will be making sure to stay tuned to the event. The vigil is going to be on May 17, 2009 between 7-8pm.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120854

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #595 on: May 12, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

WELCOME glad to have you join us 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 12, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Candle Light Vigil
Posted on May 12th, 2009
by Stone in Op-ed, Society and Culture

Central Florida-  In a strange turn of events Haleigh Cummings family will be attending a candle light vigil held by the Never Lose Hope Foundation along with the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. There in Central Florida, Orlando/Lake Mary Location. I have been covering Haleigh since almost the day she vanished. I was appalled to know at one point George Anthony had gone to Satsuma to lend his assistance to Ron Cummings when Haleigh was first reported missing.

I honestly don’t trust the Anthony’s as far as I can spit. For them to be aiding in a case of any missing child is backwards they did not once search for Caylee nor have they admitted who the true murderer is. They continue to promote a lie of her murderer and support the true criminal. I hope that this is just a way for Haleigh’s family to get her back into the media’s eye. Shed some focus on her, it is well needed. I don’t know much about Never Lose Hope Foundation accept they search for missing children. This Candle light vigil is nation wide that day. There is one set up in Roseburg Oregon let me tell you something about Oregonians we love a candle lighting. So I am going to keep watch of the news I would like to see what its about.

I only have few concerns with Haleigh being mixed up with NLHF and CMAF and thats the past actions of the Anthony’s. I understand they lost a grandchild and don’t want to lose a daughter. I can empathize to a point for them. I just think that Haleigh could be represented in a better way other then through this. Yes she needs the attention I for one fully understand that fact. Is this the right attention to be linked to the CMAF? I just don’t see the positive light in it. Haleigh already has so much negative aspects hindering her recovery. There is a cast of characters in this mix that drives you up a wall, I just don’t think that the Anthony’s are the attention Haleigh needs through all of this. But thats just my opinion.

I just wonder what type of advice and goodwill the Anthony’s will extend to Haleigh’s family I am rather interested in finding out. I will be making sure to stay tuned to the event. The vigil is going to be on May 17, 2009 between 7-8pm.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120854

Yeah, I wrote an email yesterday about that:

On your website, you have a page for "National Vigil For Hope, Sunday May 17th, 2009. It is located at:  http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/specialevents.html  under your "Special Events" tab.

You did not even spell Haleigh Cummings' name correctly.

For a foundation that says they care about missing children, one would think you might try to get the names of them spelled correctly.

I hope you take the time to make this correction.

They sent me an automated reply, saying they'd get back to me soon.

They have not gotten back to me and they have not corrected the spelling of Haleigh on the page yet.

Just thought I'd mention that.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: May 12, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

You have to wonder what is going on in that little town? I was wondering why the last sherriff left , after doing some seraching I figured out it was just election time Jeff Hardy ran against Dean Kelley and Hardy won. I was reading some posts from the locals during the election and found this very interesting

PUTNAM VOTER
Orange Park, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#20 Jan 4, 2008
DEAN RUNS A DIRTY SHOW.IF YOU TURN SOMEONE IN ON A STUPID MINOR CHARGE.AND YOU ARE A MAJOR DRUG DEALER.WHO EVEN IS TRAFFICING DRUGS. YOU CAN DEAL DRUGS AND FRAUD,AND NOW YOU CAN BE ASSURED THE SHERIFFS DEPT WILL NOT BOTHER YOU, FOR THE MINOR EXCHANGE,SEE THE DEALER HAD TO PUT THIS PERSON TO SLEEP OR THE POOR GUY WAS TAKEN HIM DOWN ON TRAFFICING DRUGS IN PUTNAM COUNTY, BUT NOW THEY ARE BOTH DEALING BIGGER , DUE TO THE PROTECTION OF THE DEPT. THIS IS WRONG.AND THE DEALERS ARE CONVICTED RAPIST AND A CONVICTED MURDER. AND SHE IS A FORMER PROSTITUTE.NEW TO THE COUNTY , THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR OVER 25 YEARS,CLEAN UP ALL THE WAY NOT FOR THE MINOR CRAP.THE DEPT WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER ABOUT THESE FOLKS, BUT NOW THEY ARE PROTECTED, SELLING BIGGER AND BETTER THANK YOU SHERIFF WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE. DRIVE BY HARDIES DRIVE THRU WINDOW AND THE ELDERELY BLONDE LADY WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION PILL DEALERS. INITIALS SV.I WONT COME FORWARD AGAIN BECAUSE IM AFRAID THE SHERIFFS DEPT WILL TAKE ME OUT FOR JAY WALKING, FOR TRYING TO TURN THEM IN .TRIED ONCE BEFORE AND IT BACKFIRED I WAS THE ONE PUNISHED.I WILL NEVER TRY TO TURN IN ANOTHER DRUG DEALER AGAIN IN THIS TOWN.THEY COULDNT HAVE CARED LESS AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-fl/TOJA6J2CHJPIJRQHB
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 12, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »

Marie has also been arrested for distributing drugs right? when Crystal was younger? does that have anything to do with finding Haleigh? who were her contacts then? a deal gone wrong all those years ago? anything is possible if we are going to consider ALL family members back grounds....

Never seen any records on that Cookie.. and I have gone over the arrest records.. So.. I don't think that is a path to go on.  The closer records available, and info that has come out about drug issues that are current that would even spell the word revenge is setting on ron and short elevators laps only..  No way around it, cannot be redirected to a past speculation. I read the same rumor the other day, think thats where you found it.. I believe that is an attempt to redirect.

no, that is not where I saw it...
someone on here had posted a record for Marie...guaranteed....I read it on here...She was I believe arrested for distributing drugs and it was Crystal was younger...

I remember reading the record for Marie, it was early in the case, and yep, when Crystal was younger.  Didn't she run a drug house while hubby was fighting dogs? 

Heart posted this this morning..
Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

#460  Art Harris Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 1:46 am

2 spunky:

Before you convict J Sheffield here, I will point out a trail of bad blood between the clans ever since Crystal and Ronald were together and lived with Johnny and Connie, his wife who works as a nurse. He’s also ex-Marine who served his country and did time serving Putnam County as a sheriff’s deputy…so let’s balance the attacks…

…and he’s fiercely loyal to his daughter, naturally, and has tales to tell about Ronald as a sort of son in law who lived with them for a while during his Crystal phase, until his wife, Connie, a nurse, found him unpacking two bricks of marijuana from a paper bag he’d brought home, while also growing pot in the back yard…He also told me a story about Ronald picking up two dogs that appeared to be lost on the side of the road. Johnny says they were starving and he took one home and Ronald took the other. Next thing he knows, he’s up against a police car, accused of dog thieving, claims Ronald knew all along the dogs belonged to a friend, and never told him.

At the time, Cummings denied he had anything to do with it, but Sheffield tells me a deputy there advised his former colleague it was Ronald who had ried to frame him. Ronald could not be reached for comment.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Apparently, its part of the family War....  They also posted Johnny's and there was nothing to do with Dog fighting, but apparently he has a temper and found it very hard to contain..

Sorry mlee, but I do not understand your post.

Also it would be interesting to know just how old Crystal was when her parents allowed Ronald (who had/was not married to their daughter) to live under their roof. The same Ronald that Marie said that she attempted to get her 14 year old daughter away from.

From what ron's mother said, Crystal moved into her house when she was 13 or 14..  And when as per Art Harris,  ron and crystal were living in Johnny and Connie's house, so it may well be that it was sometime after that.....   You, posted the Art Harris posting.. I copied it from your posting and put it up for Wyks to read, my statement is.. that Johnny was not charged with dog fighting, he was charged with having a stolen dog.. the rest of his charges are for fighting with people...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: May 12, 2009, 07:11:31 PM »

You have to wonder what is going on in that little town? I was wondering why the last sherriff left , after doing some seraching I figured out it was just election time Jeff Hardy ran against Dean Kelley and Hardy won. I was reading some posts from the locals during the election and found this very interesting

PUTNAM VOTER
Orange Park, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#20 Jan 4, 2008
DEAN RUNS A DIRTY SHOW.IF YOU TURN SOMEONE IN ON A STUPID MINOR CHARGE.AND YOU ARE A MAJOR DRUG DEALER.WHO EVEN IS TRAFFICING DRUGS. YOU CAN DEAL DRUGS AND FRAUD,AND NOW YOU CAN BE ASSURED THE SHERIFFS DEPT WILL NOT BOTHER YOU, FOR THE MINOR EXCHANGE,SEE THE DEALER HAD TO PUT THIS PERSON TO SLEEP OR THE POOR GUY WAS TAKEN HIM DOWN ON TRAFFICING DRUGS IN PUTNAM COUNTY, BUT NOW THEY ARE BOTH DEALING BIGGER , DUE TO THE PROTECTION OF THE DEPT. THIS IS WRONG.AND THE DEALERS ARE CONVICTED RAPIST AND A CONVICTED MURDER. AND SHE IS A FORMER PROSTITUTE.NEW TO THE COUNTY , THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR OVER 25 YEARS,CLEAN UP ALL THE WAY NOT FOR THE MINOR CRAP.THE DEPT WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER ABOUT THESE FOLKS, BUT NOW THEY ARE PROTECTED, SELLING BIGGER AND BETTER THANK YOU SHERIFF WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE. DRIVE BY HARDIES DRIVE THRU WINDOW AND THE ELDERELY BLONDE LADY WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION PILL DEALERS. INITIALS SV.I WONT COME FORWARD AGAIN BECAUSE IM AFRAID THE SHERIFFS DEPT WILL TAKE ME OUT FOR JAY WALKING, FOR TRYING TO TURN THEM IN .TRIED ONCE BEFORE AND IT BACKFIRED I WAS THE ONE PUNISHED.I WILL NEVER TRY TO TURN IN ANOTHER DRUG DEALER AGAIN IN THIS TOWN.THEY COULDNT HAVE CARED LESS AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-fl/TOJA6J2CHJPIJRQHB

First, Welcome 2-cents, make yourself at home..  And thank you for that posting.. it certainly does begin to explain how deep that county was allowed to sink.. And it also proves the point of a discussion held the other day about people being afraid to come forward with any information they may have on this case..  You did a great job in finding that... Thank you..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.