April 24, 2024, 06:14:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284967 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: May 12, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »

I thought that it was Granny Sykes who brought the clean clothes to the house that night? No?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: May 12, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »

I find it strange that MC said that she washed the blanket because it smelled like pee....I would think that "IF" a 5 year old wet the bed you would have to wash the bed sheet too?

I also think that if you were in a big fight with RC and he was rolling you up in a ball and throwing you against mirrors etc that you would not be allowed to ....or care to get your blanket and some clothes? I would be getting out of there as fast as I could!   

Oh... the "story" about the blankets makes me want to

Yes, I would think that the sheet would need washing too. The blanket in the van "they took", the one that smelled like pee, the one on the window.      

If that one drives you crazy...  here are a few more questions posted on Art's site today..

LisaE Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 9:43 pm
I have been mulling over your and Cobra’s comments from your 5/10/09 interview with Simon Barrett at BNN, particularly the hypotheses about Teresa Neves possibly bringing over clean clothes to pack for a trip and Ron possibly arranging a phony abduction to derail in investigation by DFS(my guess would be regarding Haleigh’s frequent unexcused school absences).

Here is what I would like to know:
1) Did Haleigh have a favorite blanket, doll, or stuffed animal that she always slept with and was it still there when Crystal and Marie Griffis came to Ron’s trailer days later to pack up Haleigh’s belongings?

2) Has anyone asked Teresa Neves and Misty separately for descriptions of the cleanly laundered items Teresa purportedly delivered to Ron’s trailer at 7 pm the night in question? Do Teresa and Misty’s stories match? Can they recall any items belonging to Haleigh?

3) Among the boxes of Haleigh’s items that Crystal and Marie Griffis packed up in Ron’s trailer, are the cleanly laundered items mentioned by Teresa and Misty in those boxes?

4) Now that Crystal has both parents’ sets of clothes for Haleigh, does she notice any PJs or specific outfits missing?

5) Have teachers described what Haleigh wore her last day and is that outfit in the boxes packed by Crystal and Marie?

5) Has LE looked at Teresa and Ron’s credit card records to see if any children’s clothing purchases were made in Feb. (Note: Feb is a notoriously slow season at retail due to people continue to wear the same clothes they wore in Dec and Jan. A large purchase of kids clothes would be a red flag)

I think that answers to these questions could answer whether this was a faked abduction.

I am quite sure that LisaE would like answers.

I would like to add when did Mother Teresa actually arrived, departed and came back?

Why would Ron leave personal items of Haleigh @ the trailor?

When Fibsty picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop why did Ron lie and said he did?

Who dropped the van off @ Fibsty'd sister's house in Jacksonville that day when Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: May 12, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »

I find it strange that MC said that she washed the blanket because it smelled like pee....I would think that "IF" a 5 year old wet the bed you would have to wash the bed sheet too?

I also think that if you were in a big fight with RC and he was rolling you up in a ball and throwing you against mirrors etc that you would not be allowed to ....or care to get your blanket and some clothes? I would be getting out of there as fast as I could!   

Yes, I would think that the sheet would need washing too. The blanket in the van "they took", the one that smelled like pee, the one on the window.      

If that one drives you crazy...  here are a few more questions posted on Art's site today..

LisaE Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 9:43 pm
I have been mulling over your and Cobra’s comments from your 5/10/09 interview with Simon Barrett at BNN, particularly the hypotheses about Teresa Neves possibly bringing over clean clothes to pack for a trip and Ron possibly arranging a phony abduction to derail in investigation by DFS(my guess would be regarding Haleigh’s frequent unexcused school absences).

Here is what I would like to know:
1) Did Haleigh have a favorite blanket, doll, or stuffed animal that she always slept with and was it still there when Crystal and Marie Griffis came to Ron’s trailer days later to pack up Haleigh’s belongings?

2) Has anyone asked Teresa Neves and Misty separately for descriptions of the cleanly laundered items Teresa purportedly delivered to Ron’s trailer at 7 pm the night in question? Do Teresa and Misty’s stories match? Can they recall any items belonging to Haleigh?

3) Among the boxes of Haleigh’s items that Crystal and Marie Griffis packed up in Ron’s trailer, are the cleanly laundered items mentioned by Teresa and Misty in those boxes?

4) Now that Crystal has both parents’ sets of clothes for Haleigh, does she notice any PJs or specific outfits missing?

5) Have teachers described what Haleigh wore her last day and is that outfit in the boxes packed by Crystal and Marie?

5) Has LE looked at Teresa and Ron’s credit card records to see if any children’s clothing purchases were made in Feb. (Note: Feb is a notoriously slow season at retail due to people continue to wear the same clothes they wore in Dec and Jan. A large purchase of kids clothes would be a red flag)

I think that answers to these questions could answer whether this was a faked abduction.

I am quite sure that LisaE would like answers.

And
6) Did LE check to see if there was a damp towel ,wet toothbrush,damp bathtub, any signs of Haleigh getting a bath for school the next day?
7) Did they see if her pillow case was damp from freshly washed hair?
Cool Did they smell of her blanket to see if it smelled like it was just washed
9) Did they check the dirty clothes pile to see if there were pee pee panties in the laundry?

don't make me scream....
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: May 12, 2009, 10:25:28 PM »

You know if  Mistys brother came over around 5 - 5:30 and let the kids play etc. I am guessing that is when he picked up the van....someone had to drive the other vehicle back....wonder who that was?.....must have been the a/c man or gr-g sykes because we all know nobody else was there that day....whatever   

Good question!  Apparently Misty had the van, because witnesses at the bus stop said she picked the kids up that day, which is another thing that makes me ...... so did her brother and his kids walk there? Were they dropped off? Who knows........... MISTY!!!! .....................Why lie about who picked Haleigh up? I think it is because whatever happened to Haleigh started with, or happened shortly after that incident.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 12, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

I just tried the link to Crystals page and it said it was private ? Did I do something wrong or did she just close us out ?

No, Crystal's page has been private for a while now.

One way to resolve that.. open up a myspace and send a request to be her friend.

that is a good idea...

When you do, give me your user name, and I will pull you in as a friend also..

okay
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: May 12, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »

You know if  Mistys brother came over around 5 - 5:30 and let the kids play etc. I am guessing that is when he picked up the van....someone had to drive the other vehicle back....wonder who that was?.....must have been the a/c man or gr-g sykes because we all know nobody else was there that day....whatever   

Good question!  Apparently Misty had the van, because witnesses at the bus stop said she picked the kids up that day, which is another thing that makes me ...... so did her brother and his kids walk there? Were they dropped off? Who knows........... MISTY!!!! .....................Why lie about who picked Haleigh up? I think it is because whatever happened to Haleigh started with, or happened shortly after that incident.

Did anyone ever hear why RC was flying by the bus that morning? Rumors or anything?  Aparently he was in a hurry but the bus was right there ...he could have just few in there sideways and let her out and been on his way.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 12, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »

I thought that it was Granny Sykes who brought the clean clothes to the house that night? No?

That is the story I have heard/read.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #647 on: May 12, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

Now that is a great question....Why would Ron leave personal items of Haleigh @ the trailor? What's up with that? And is it not strange that you would leave the trailer and move, what if who ever took Haleigh just so happened to drop her back off at the trailer? Well, her things would have been there, but no parent to welcome her back. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 12, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »

Did Ron pack up Haleigh's things or did someone else do it and did not pack everything?  Maybe someone else did the packing cause it would have been too hard for Ron to do it and whoever did the packing left the things?
what exactly was left behind?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: May 12, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

Now that is a great question....Why would Ron leave personal items of Haleigh @ the trailor? What's up with that? And is it not strange that you would leave the trailer and move, what if who ever took Haleigh just so happened to drop her back off at the trailer? Well, her things would have been there, but no parent to welcome her back. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

This is unforgivable......
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 12, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »

I think if Monkeys had interviewed Ron and mama Neves instead of Miss Nancy ........ we would have many more answers, probably lies, but still answers!!!   Monkey Devil!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: May 12, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

Maybe that has something to do with ron going back over to the trailer..  That leaves the opening for.. Did he not believe that she was never coming home?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: May 12, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

I know if my child was missing I would not forget to leave anything of my child's personal iitems behind and I would of not even think of moving incase she was returned..

If Ron had time to get married, go to NY and get a tatoo he could of surely made the time to make sure Haleighs things were pack and not left behind.....JMO...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 12, 2009, 10:43:32 PM »

Maybe that has something to do with ron going back over to the trailer..  That leaves the opening for.. Did he not believe that she was never coming home?

So sad to say but thats what I was thinking....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 12, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »

I think if Monkeys had interviewed Ron and mama Neves instead of Miss Nancy ........ we would have many more answers, probably lies, but still answers!!!   Monkey Devil!

Not Lies inconsistancies....  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 12, 2009, 10:46:39 PM »

I know if my child was missing I would not forget to leave anything of my child's personal iitems behind and I would of not even think of moving incase she was returned..

If Ron had time to get married, go to NY and get a tatoo he could of surely made the time to make sure Haleighs things were pack and not left behind.....JMO...

I forgot to add... I think Ron and Fibsty did not return to the home because they thought it was bugged.......
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: May 12, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

He wouldn't have forgotten..  it had to be intentional.  And, I still wonder why did he move.. It's not like she was harmed in the house.  So why would he be so against staying there.  Where ever he lives, she isn't there, and now we learn her clothes and items aren't either..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: May 12, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »

It sure does.....
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: May 12, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

I forgot to add... I think Ron and Fibsty did not return to the home because they thought it was bugged.......

B I N G O ...... I think we have a winner!!!!! I think that is EXACTLY why they would not return to their home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #659 on: May 12, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

Amen, no matter how grief stricken, my child's belongings would all come with me, period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.