April 26, 2024, 08:03:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285186 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: May 13, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »

wow look at this one and he is happy

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754053&IMG=56075

901.04-   OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT    N   N     $500,000.00    
Thanks 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #701 on: May 13, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »

::MonkeyWink::Monin' everybody!  No coffee just Pepsi!  I do have to defend AH's site just a little.  It is so entertaining!  He's the only news person (sort of) that report about her.  You can almost tell that some of the players and friends are posting on AH.  I joined here for the great minds and much less mud slinging.  But, the hillbillies in my area and the Cummings/Sheffield 'cast' are exactly what you see is what you get and they have gravitated to his site.  There is one or two of his posters over here now.  This situation is very sad.  These uneducated young girls drop out of high school, get involved in substance abuse (usually stemming from their home life) and the only thing they aspire to is some dweeb like RC who can give them drugs and an instant family.  It doesn't matter how these guys treat them because the alternative is sleeping with multiple men just to secure a roof over their head.  Putting MC in charge of a medically needy child is negligent IMO.  She's very street smart and what has always bothered me is when asked a question from a reporter she can't answer and  looks straight at RC for him to bail her out.  Is he dictating her story?  I so wish LE would put the squeeze on her.  One or two days away from Ron not knowing what he is doing might make her snap.  Yes folks, it is early and I am all over the place!  If you have any ? about these girls and this area just ask me.  Maybe I can help.

Welcome to the cage Melisb............I noticed that you are from NW Florida as I am, so welcome neighbor and good to have you in the cage.

Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 13, 2009, 09:58:39 AM »

Morning Monnnkeys, and welcome to the new monkeys as well as lurkers..

HAs anyone seen a picture of Crystal and Haleigh together?  Just curious.  mio

photos on myspace Mio.. also two family photos.

Yes the one on my space cause i have her as a friend

hey thanks, I have not seen her myspace page.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: May 13, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »

Thanks 

This guy is only 34yrs old it is quiet scary to see what life does to you if choose the wrong path.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #704 on: May 13, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

Thanks 

This guy is only 34yrs old it is quiet scary to see what life does to you if choose the wrong path.

how sad
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: May 13, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »

Mio...made my sweet tea this morning...getting ready for the afternoon ...

Wish we would get some real news so we don't have to listen to rumors...Chinese whispers.....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: May 13, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »

Thanks 

Founs this bit of info.  Could not copy it to post.

He is 6'7" tall and weighs 345#, warrant from Marion County....  Spencer Sean Hickey

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/searchWantedPersons.a

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 13, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »

Mio...made my sweet tea this morning...getting ready for the afternoon ...

Wish we would get some real news so we don't have to listen to rumors...Chinese whispers.....

Me too, and am having a glass right now.  smiles @ chinese whispers...
and that  smiling guy who was arrested  is creepy for sure..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: May 13, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Getting ready to go to work...

It has always bother me that the GGranny story of her bringing clothes over that evening  is true.. The story of GGranny did not come out until 1 week later when
it was in the news that Fibsty was on a 3 day  drug bender and left the home that night so I still am questioning if the GGranny story is true or a cover for the timeline...

Me too JG~ I don't trust her nor Mama Neves as they remind me somewhat of Sindy Anthony in covering up and enabling.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

It has always bother me that the GGranny story of her bringing clothes over that evening  is true.. The story of GGranny did not come out until 1 week later when
it was in the news that Fibsty was on a 3 day  drug bender and left the home that night so I still am questioning if the GGranny story is true or a cover for the timeline...

Me too JG~ I don't trust her nor Mama Neves as they remind me somewhat of Sindy Anthony in covering up and enabling.

Scary when you think about it since TN and GGM Sykes are the cleanest in the whole bunch from both sides just going by the criminal records.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: May 13, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Scary when you think about it since TN and GGM Sykes are the cleanest in the whole bunch from both sides just going by the criminal records.

Well, Sindy Anthony has NO criminal record, but she is also an enabler and withholding info...........TN raised a houseful of thugs who probably got off due to her position in the SO (the thin blue line DOES exist especially in small towns), and Sykes is just as bad. I think TN's story smells when you consider the timing of her arrival that night and for Sykes story to come out over  week later makes in truly not credible IMO..........pretty sad characters IMO.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: May 13, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

good night 2cents....welcome by the way!

nite monkey friends..see you all tomorrow...
hope we get some news...

o/t
don't forget...don't watch LKL tomorrow night when the Anthony's are on his show! thanks!

so the email campaign didn't work?  was sure hoping that Larry would pay attention to all that.  sigh

figures that the A's would go on his show, he's well known for being so soft with his guests.  i only watch his show when he has someone on that i like and admire.  have spent too many nights screaming at the screen all the hard-hitting questions that he just doesn't have in him.  he honestly needs to retire and put someone in there who isn't afraid to rock the boat.  but i do like his collection of ties.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: May 13, 2009, 12:00:29 PM »

hope we get some news...

o/t
don't forget...don't watch LKL tomorrow night when the Anthony's are on his show! thanks!

so the email campaign didn't work?  was sure hoping that Larry would pay attention to all that.  sigh

figures that the A's would go on his show, he's well known for being so soft with his guests.  i only watch his show when he has someone on that i like and admire.  have spent too many nights screaming at the screen all the hard-hitting questions that he just doesn't have in him.  he honestly needs to retire and put someone in there who isn't afraid to rock the boat.  but i do like his collection of ties.   

I never watch the show, but I am going to tonight just for the main reason to watch Cindy and George make fools of themselves and to  reassure the listening viewers that they are lying.  So, I take it Wyks, that you will be chosing another show to view??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: May 13, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »

hope we get some news...

o/t

Sorry, got my post in with Wyks...

I never watch the show, but I am going to tonight just for the main reason to watch Cindy and George make fools of themselves and to  reassure the listening viewers that they are lying.  So, I take it Wyks, that you will be chosing another show to view??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: May 13, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

Gramy....WTH??
what is it with these people??

Ya know what it's beginning to sound like to me, Cookie?  Like other monkeys have said before, that maybe LE is putting the heat on a certain few, to get them to talk maybe? 

Perhaps it's something like this:  'Ya don't wanna talk to us about what happened with Haleigh eh?  Well we can make it a bit rough for you, pull you in for everything including jaywalking.  When you get tired of us following your every move and being arrested every other day etc, and want to talk to us about the Haleigh case, then just let us know and we'll look the other way on the rest of your sh!t like we have been doing.' 

Sound about right? 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: May 13, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

Good Morning! I wish someone would clear something up for me. I've seen so many posts on every board, and also in Art H. blog regarding Johnny S. being a deputy with the sheriff's dept. But a poster on WS who does a LOT of research claims that he was not a deputy, that he was a corrections officer with the county jail. There is a difference, at least here in Tx.
My son went to work for the sheriff's dept. here about 18 years ago, and it was a requirement then that all new hires had to work in the jail itself for a period of time before moving to patrol. Not sure if it's still that way or not. They do sometimes hire people just as jailers, or corrections officers, though, so it can be a bit confusing. I would like to clear it up in my own mind... was he ever actually a deputy, or did he just work at the jail? Don't ask me why it's important, I can't explain it. And no, I don't have any inside track.... I just want to be clear.
There are so many inconsistencies in this case, on both sides, and rumors get bandied about so much, it's very hard to know what to believe anymore. FWIW, I think Art Harris gets his facts wrong sometimes, too, so I take what is on his side with a grain of salt. Just wish we had more facts to mull over.
Hoping that Haleigh will be found and brought home before we all lose our minds!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Same here JG!!  The main reason her story doesn't sit well with me, is because at the time (during that week or so) the various forums were abuzz with questions like: did Misty feed the kids dinner?  did anyone see the kids later that evening after Misty's bro and kids had left?  and etc....   No one had mentioned anything about those things in any interview up to that point. 

And then here she comes in an interview answering several of those exact questions in the info she gave!!!  As if she or someone else had been reading here and other forums and had listed what we wanted to know, then had an interview and was sure to hit those points.  Even tho the one doing the interview hadn't asked those questions of her during the interview.    VERY suspicious to me!!   

Kind of like Misty's blanket stories, detailed info that came out of nowhere, and much later than one would think reasonable in being remembered.  More like a script of what to say next, rather than a recount of what happened that night.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

Gramy....WTH??
what is it with these people??

Ya know what it's beginning to sound like to me, Cookie?  Like other monkeys have said before, that maybe LE is putting the heat on a certain few, to get them to talk maybe? 

Perhaps it's something like this:  'Ya don't wanna talk to us about what happened with Haleigh eh?  Well we can make it a bit rough for you, pull you in for everything including jaywalking.  When you get tired of us following your every move and being arrested every other day etc, and want to talk to us about the Haleigh case, then just let us know and we'll look the other way on the rest of your sh!t like we have been doing.' 

Sound about right? 

Sounds EXACTLY right!!!!

But, the law is the law.  Why have they not been FOLLOWING the broken laws...all along.  Why did they get ...slack...in their positions???  Letting the offenders off, instead of instilling the LAW what they were damn well hired to do.  The laws are not made to be just printed on paper, they are made to be abided by and ENFORCED, by those in the postions to do so.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: May 13, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Same here JG!!  The main reason her story doesn't sit well with me, is because at the time (during that week or so) the various forums were abuzz with questions like: did Misty feed the kids dinner?  did anyone see the kids later that evening after Misty's bro and kids had left?  and etc....   No one had mentioned anything about those things in any interview up to that point. 

And then here she comes in an interview answering several of those exact questions in the info she gave!!!  As if she or someone else had been reading here and other forums and had listed what we wanted to know, then had an interview and was sure to hit those points.  Even tho the one doing the interview hadn't asked those questions of her during the interview.    VERY suspicious to me!!   

Kind of like Misty's blanket stories, detailed info that came out of nowhere, and much later than one would think reasonable in being remembered.  More like a script of what to say next, rather than a recount of what happened that night.   

Kinda like...throw out there words, that don't mean a damn thing to the investigation, but something that will put ????? into  the case, trying to glue the puzzle pieces together, and the blanket piece doesn't fit. 

The Cummings inconsistencies of the evening and not clarifying the CORRECT statement puts them in the....SPOTLIGHT.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: May 13, 2009, 12:43:24 PM »

hope we get some news...

o/t

Very definitely, Grama! 

As I told Larry in an email, I will not watch his show with the A's as guests, because it's just another opportunity for them to elicit sympathy from the public.  They disgust me so much at this point, I don't want to hear or see them ever again.  And it's sad to me that they are being allowed airtime on these shows just to attempt to improve their public image, which is IMO too far gone shot to h3ll anyway.  I don't want to hear more of their lies.  The only way IMO to get that message across to LKL and others with shows who watch the ratings of each, is to simply not tune in at all.  That speaks louder than a thousand emails. 

Ya know Cindy is going to lie, put on a great act, or both.  IMO she's only said one true thing since this whole thing started.  In the 911 call:  "Smells Like There's Been A Dead Body In The Damn Car!"  She has backpedaled ever since.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.