April 19, 2024, 06:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284786 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 13, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »

Gramy....WTH??
what is it with these people??

Ya know what it's beginning to sound like to me, Cookie?  Like other monkeys have said before, that maybe LE is putting the heat on a certain few, to get them to talk maybe? 

Perhaps it's something like this:  'Ya don't wanna talk to us about what happened with Haleigh eh?  Well we can make it a bit rough for you, pull you in for everything including jaywalking.  When you get tired of us following your every move and being arrested every other day etc, and want to talk to us about the Haleigh case, then just let us know and we'll look the other way on the rest of your sh!t like we have been doing.' 

Sound about right? 

Sounds EXACTLY right!!!!

But, the law is the law.  Why have they not been FOLLOWING the broken laws...all along.  Why did they get ...slack...in their positions???  Letting the offenders off, instead of instilling the LAW what they were damn well hired to do.  The laws are not made to be just printed on paper, they are made to be abided by and ENFORCED, by those in the postions to do so.

I was sure that I sent you a copy of the posting, by a local from Satsuma.. who discussed her opinion and experience's and reflections of Alledged corruption in the Putnam SO with the last elected Sheriff.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: May 13, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »

I remember reading one similar to that..all typed in CAPS!!! Brought over from another site.  If that is the one, what was that about the drive by Hardies window???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:06 PM »

Morning Monnnkeys, and welcome to the new monkeys as well as lurkers..

HAs anyone seen a picture of Crystal and Haleigh together?  Just curious.  mio

photos on myspace Mio.. also two family photos.

Yes the one on my space cause i have her as a friend

hey thanks, I have not seen her myspace page.

mio:

I have been collecting pictures of this case since the beginning. (Even screen-capturing from videos.) There are very few of Crystal and Haleigh together out there.

Crystal's myspace page seems to be down at the moment. I am not a member at myspace so I cannot view most pages there.

I am posting the very few images of Haleigh and Crystal that I have been able to find for you. Only one (the first one) looks to be somewhat recent:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: May 13, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »

Gramy....WTH??
what is it with these people??

Ya know what it's beginning to sound like to me, Cookie?  Like other monkeys have said before, that maybe LE is putting the heat on a certain few, to get them to talk maybe? 

Perhaps it's something like this:  'Ya don't wanna talk to us about what happened with Haleigh eh?  Well we can make it a bit rough for you, pull you in for everything including jaywalking.  When you get tired of us following your every move and being arrested every other day etc, and want to talk to us about the Haleigh case, then just let us know and we'll look the other way on the rest of your sh!t like we have been doing.' 

Sound about right? 

Sounds EXACTLY right!!!!

But, the law is the law.  Why have they not been FOLLOWING the broken laws...all along.  Why did they get ...slack...in their positions???  Letting the offenders off, instead of instilling the LAW what they were damn well hired to do.  The laws are not made to be just printed on paper, they are made to be abided by and ENFORCED, by those in the postions to do so.

That's very true, Grama!  And is the million dollar question.  Sad thing is, it happens in too many LE depts all over the US and beyond.  It's not something that is just happening in that area. 

Seems to me, from the many many mannnnnnnnnnnnny records that have been pulled up for such a great number of folks in that area, detectives/patrol officers seem to have been doing their job of enforcing the law to a great extent.  Seems the breakdown has come when those arrested face the judge, and charges are SO often dismissed.  This in effect tells those arrested they can get away with what they are doing, time and time again.  IMO, many of those dealing drugs could be doing so cuz they can.  With the income from the drug dealing, they likely can afford the bail $, so what the heck.  Getting arrested seems more like a slight annoyance to many, not even a slap on the hand.  Not to mention, wonder how p!ssed off the arresting officers get when the judge/s don't back them up?  Frustrated too, I bet.  Maybe I've watched too much TV, but I can just see those who get arrested laffing at the patrol officers, thumbing their noses at them, going neener neener neener.   

If I lived in that area, I'd be coming down hard on the judge/s who either dismiss charges or let the accused back out onto the streets before the ink even dries on the reports from the arresting officers.  IMO, just based on what we do know of so far, the problem seems to be with the judge/s, not with LE themselves.  I could be wrong.  Just seems that way as an ******* from afar. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: May 13, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »

O/T:

alagary, I see you are logged in. I left you a post the other day in my avatar thread. (URL is in my sig line.)

Sorry for the O/T, monkeys.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: May 13, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »

how funny!!     the filter found this to be naughty in my last post???

"an o-b-s-e-r-v-e-r from afar" .. filtering that o word out.  ??   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: May 13, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

Responding to Wyks post...yes, I agree it appears to fall into the judges lap, and he just fluffs the charges off, no no solid sentence for the charges.

I remember years ago in the city I used to live in, same thing was happening, especially with break and enters.  It wasn't until the JUDGES HOME was NEXT. THEN and only THEN were the offenders given Stronger sentences.

Has to hit home, for some eyes to open.   

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #727 on: May 13, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

Wyks?   Do you mind if I repost to http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php#1  what you wrote yesterday that sums up how I feel EXACTLY?  I hope it's ok, I don't think youre online right now.  (bah this internet stuff makes me feel stupid sometimes)

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: May 13, 2009, 01:21:36 PM »

Am thinking for there not to be a ton of pics of Crystal and Haleigh together, available to the public, doesn't mean anything except that maybe Crystal would like to keep the rest of what she has private.  Just cuz we want more more more, doesn't mean she has to provide them.  If I had a missing child, the pics that I had of child and myself together would be precious to me, as well as the belongings of that child.  I'd share some with the public and keep the rest for myself and family.  Pics and belongings would be all that I physically had left, the only ways of keeping the memories alive.  My heart goes out to all of those who love Haleigh.  This whole thing has become so very public, I'd want to feel like there was something that was just hers and mine, ya know? 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: May 13, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »

Am thinking for there not to be a ton of pics of Crystal and Haleigh together, available to the public, doesn't mean anything except that maybe Crystal would like to keep the rest of what she has private.  Just cuz we want more more more, doesn't mean she has to provide them.  If I had a missing child, the pics that I had of child and myself together would be precious to me, as well as the belongings of that child.  I'd share some with the public and keep the rest for myself and family.  Pics and belongings would be all that I physically had left, the only ways of keeping the memories alive.  My heart goes out to all of those who love Haleigh.  This whole thing has become so very public, I'd want to feel like there was something that was just hers and mine, ya know? 

I think Wyks is my twin.   an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: May 13, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »

Wyks?   Do you mind if I repost to http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php#1  what you wrote yesterday that sums up how I feel EXACTLY?  I hope it's ok, I don't think youre online right now.  (bah this internet stuff makes me feel stupid sometimes)

Sure Thunder Bunny!  Thanks for asking!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: May 13, 2009, 01:29:25 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: May 13, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »

Responding to Wyks post...yes, I agree it appears to fall into the judges lap, and he just fluffs the charges off, no no solid sentence for the charges.

I remember years ago in the city I used to live in, same thing was happening, especially with break and enters.  It wasn't until the JUDGES HOME was NEXT. THEN and only THEN were the offenders given Stronger sentences.

Has to hit home, for some eyes to open.   

Sad but true, Grama! 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »

Um.  yeah.  So I'd repost what you wrote which is exactly how I feel, except I can't find it.  <big sigh>  I swear you are a long lost twin.  I think it, you type it.  LOLOLOL

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: May 13, 2009, 01:39:45 PM »

O/T Sorry

Gramamonkey?  I fixed my pop ups.    ((((YOU)))))))

and I also downloaded firefox, but well, that's going to take a little time to figure out.  When I do use Firefox, there are NO pop ups.  YIPPPPPEEEEE

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 13, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »

Um.  yeah.  So I'd repost what you wrote which is exactly how I feel, except I can't find it.  <big sigh>  I swear you are a long lost twin.  I think it, you type it.  LOLOLOL

Hmmm..does this mean now Wyks will soon have bunny ears, and you will be eating a banana???

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: May 13, 2009, 01:42:23 PM »

Bananas, definately!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: May 13, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »

Hmmm..does this mean now Wyks will soon have bunny ears, and you will be eating a banana???

Too funny you guys!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: May 13, 2009, 01:55:09 PM »

Bananas, definately!

Sorry, I just had to do it  Monkey Devil!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 13, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys, I wish Haleigh would get found already, My God, things are sure quiet, I cant beleive its been so long, I was sure this case would be over with already, she has missed so much now, Jr's birthday, Mothers day, her school year is about to end, where is she?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.