April 19, 2024, 01:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284811 times)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #780 on: May 14, 2009, 03:40:20 AM »

Loved the article on forensic astrology My Monkey.  The part that struck me was when the author said Haleigh was close, a nearby neighborhood.  Now if that doesn't make me want to go start beating on some doors in Satsuma, I don't know what would!

sorry i got us all in trouble.  sorry Klass and Muffy.  sorry off topic.  sorry you had to delete me. i won't cause any more trouble.  promise.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: May 14, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »

Loved the article on forensic astrology My Monkey.  The part that struck me was when the author said Haleigh was close, a nearby neighborhood.  Now if that doesn't make me want to go start beating on some doors in Satsuma, I don't know what would!

sorry i got us all in trouble.  sorry Klass and Muffy.  sorry off topic.  sorry you had to delete me. i won't cause any more trouble.  promise.

ThunderBunny, don't worry about it.. it wasn't you.. Monkeys were just trying to have a bit of fun.. and it happened.. Ease your Heart..  Monkeys do have fun sometimes, we kind of get carried away...  We need to do a bit of emails..  Clear your heart...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: May 14, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »

Good Morning! I wish someone would clear something up for me. I've seen so many posts on every board, and also in Art H. blog regarding Johnny S. being a deputy with the sheriff's dept. But a poster on WS who does a LOT of research claims that he was not a deputy, that he was a corrections officer with the county jail. There is a difference, at least here in Tx.
My son went to work for the sheriff's dept. here about 18 years ago, and it was a requirement then that all new hires had to work in the jail itself for a period of time before moving to patrol. Not sure if it's still that way or not. They do sometimes hire people just as jailers, or corrections officers, though, so it can be a bit confusing. I would like to clear it up in my own mind... was he ever actually a deputy, or did he just work at the jail? Don't ask me why it's important, I can't explain it. And no, I don't have any inside track.... I just want to be clear.
There are so many inconsistencies in this case, on both sides, and rumors get bandied about so much, it's very hard to know what to believe anymore. FWIW, I think Art Harris gets his facts wrong sometimes, too, so I take what is on his side with a grain of salt. Just wish we had more facts to mull over.
Hoping that Haleigh will be found and brought home before we all lose our minds!

There is also an article on Palatka News saying Haleigh's uncle Andrew Shefield works for the DOC now and was in one of the searches. That article is now in Archive and you need to pay to see it.

Corrections officers join search team
Palatka Daily News SATSUMA - Sixty-three volunteers were sent out by the Florida Department of Corrections on Friday to aid in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh's uncle, Andrew Sheffield, is an employee of the Putnam Correctional Institution w...
 1.3K - Feb. 14, 2009; scored 236.0

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/shared-content/search/index.php?search=go&q=Haleigh+Cummings&d1=2-10-2009&d2=05-13-2009&s=relevance&r=Subject%2CAuthor%2CContent&l=20&o=60

I believe JS was a deputy Sheriff.

Thanks for finding and posting that, it helps a great deal...  I had also seen postings listing him as Sheriff,  Deputy Sheriff and as Corrections.. So it was difficult to know what was the truth and what was just plain rumor...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: May 14, 2009, 07:31:25 AM »

Art narris says Jerome working to find Haleigh 
http://www.artharris.com/
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: May 14, 2009, 07:42:12 AM »

Should have daid Jerome claimed to be looking for Haleigh
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: May 14, 2009, 07:55:42 AM »

Good Morning! I wish someone would clear something up for me. I've seen so many posts on every board, and also in Art H. blog regarding Johnny S. being a deputy with the sheriff's dept. But a poster on WS who does a LOT of research claims that he was not a deputy, that he was a corrections officer with the county jail. There is a difference, at least here in Tx.
My son went to work for the sheriff's dept. here about 18 years ago, and it was a requirement then that all new hires had to work in the jail itself for a period of time before moving to patrol. Not sure if it's still that way or not. They do sometimes hire people just as jailers, or corrections officers, though, so it can be a bit confusing. I would like to clear it up in my own mind... was he ever actually a deputy, or did he just work at the jail? Don't ask me why it's important, I can't explain it. And no, I don't have any inside track.... I just want to be clear.
There are so many inconsistencies in this case, on both sides, and rumors get bandied about so much, it's very hard to know what to believe anymore. FWIW, I think Art Harris gets his facts wrong sometimes, too, so I take what is on his side with a grain of salt. Just wish we had more facts to mull over.
Hoping that Haleigh will be found and brought home before we all lose our minds!

There is also an article on Palatka News saying Haleigh's uncle Andrew Shefield works for the DOC now and was in one of the searches. That article is now in Archive and you need to pay to see it.

Palatka Daily News SATSUMA - Sixty-three volunteers were sent out by the Florida Department of Corrections on Friday to aid in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh's uncle, Andrew Sheffield, is an employee of the Putnam Correctional Institution w...

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/shared-content/search/index.php?search=go&q=Haleigh+Cummings&d1=2-10-2009&d2=05-13-2009&s=relevance&r=Subject%2CAuthor%2CContent&l=20&o=60

Thanks for finding and posting that, it helps a great deal...  I had also seen postings listing him as Sheriff,  Deputy Sheriff and as Corrections.. So it was difficult to know what was the truth and what was just plain rumor...

You are quite welcome Mlee. I was actually searching for who packed up the belongings but can not find an article saying who did in fact pack. Palatka News has had lots of articles about Haleigh and I usually check there first when looking for new articles. The only bad thing they archive the articles after 14 days and then you have to pay to reread them.

Also do we know who this Andrew Sheffield is? How is he related?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: May 14, 2009, 08:02:10 AM »

That’s what thirty seven year old Jerome Raymond Williams told me last week in an exclusive interview after discovering two women he’d recently helped bail out of jail had ties to Haleigh Cummings’ family he figured he might be able to exploit in an attempt to cut himself a better deal with upcoming drug charges.

Slimy piece of chit!

Sorry Monkeys.

Good Morning all!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 14, 2009, 08:03:32 AM »

Art has a new article...  And it is so good.. And so informative.. And answers so many questions...  A must read... Like him or not..  A must read..

Now, we know who to start putting on the shelves behind us, that we have beat our brains out trying to link.. Here is a house cleaning.. and where does it go from there...

Well.. now they have a smaller list to look at..  it does appear we are right back to the cummings and sheffield war.........

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/comment-page-1/#comment-35725

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: May 14, 2009, 08:06:34 AM »

That’s what thirty seven year old Jerome Raymond Williams told me last week in an exclusive interview after discovering two women he’d recently helped bail out of jail had ties to Haleigh Cummings’ family he figured he might be able to exploit in an attempt to cut himself a better deal with upcoming drug charges.

Slimy piece of chit!

Sorry Monkeys.

Good Morning all!

Good Morning Heart.
Good Morning all Monkeys.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: May 14, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »

Should have daid Jerome claimed to be looking for Haleigh

Good Morning alagary and other Monkeys.  Thanks, for that posting, a lot of good info for sure. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 14, 2009, 08:13:29 AM »

“We thought we had something special with Williams,” confided one law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity, explaining how investigators often have to tap dance with the devil to solve unsolved mysteries like Haleigh Cummings.

Unfortunately, said the source, the drug dealer turned out to be a bust–a ‘VERY dead link to the case.” Out of some 4,000 leads police have chased, so many seemed promising, only to lead to another dead end.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/#more-1820

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »

You are quite welcome Mlee. I was actually searching for who packed up the belongings but can not find an article saying who did in fact pack. Palatka News has had lots of articles about Haleigh and I usually check there first when looking for new articles. The only bad thing they archive the articles after 14 days and then you have to pay to reread them.

Also do we know who this Andrew Sheffield is? How is he related?

We were trying to compare both Marie and Johnny aka Marty's arrest records.. Since Rumors and Postings have both linked into drug issues.  Marie's does show involvement, but his doesn't.  So going through the records in Baker County, we found a marriage record for JS listing a 02/22/2005 marriage, a 1962 birthing year so it has to be the same man, but the wife was a Jennifer A.  What makes the situation very odd and confusing, is the fact there are photos of him with wife Connie and child, from 2004 and to current.  So, is this a  listing of Marie, Connie, Jennifer, Connie situation?   Yea, I'm looking at a copy of the record right now as we visit...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 14, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »

geez...I feel like I need another shower when hearing about that Chuck, the bail bondsman...Yuk!
why do women, such as this Chuck's wife,  stay with men who are convicted sexual predators???   hope that there are no children around this family...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: May 14, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »

geez...I feel like I need another shower when hearing about that Chuck, the bail bondsman...Yuk!
why do women, such as this Chuck's wife,  stay with men who are convicted sexual predators???   hope that there are no children around this family...
I'd also like to know who oversees bonding companies . It looks like they should be shut down .
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »

CHARLES D INGRAM
Date Of Photo: 01/15/2009

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 14, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »

CHARLES D INGRAM
Date Of Photo: 01/15/2009

140 GREEN LANE
Hollister, FL 32147
PUTNAM COUNTY    Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 04/08/2009
Type of Address: Permanent

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=38394

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »

Mornin monkeys!! Thanks for posting the AH article!

I know cookie, glad I haven't showered yet, just got the kids off to school, thought I see if there was anything new.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:45 AM »

O/T...Leslee Perez, little 4 yr old girl that was kidnapped yesterday has been found alive! see the thread on here...miracles every single day! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 14, 2009, 09:39:23 AM »

Mornin monkeys!! Thanks for posting the AH article!

I know cookie, glad I haven't showered yet, just got the kids off to school, thought I see if there was anything new.   

Good morning Maven!

Is it too early or am I just not quite with it this a.m.

Where is this 140 Green Lane, Hollister, Fl 32147 that is listed on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer ?

I can't find anything on Reverse address/White Pages, nor Google Maps for this address.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 14, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

O/T...Leslee Perez, little 4 yr old girl that was kidnapped yesterday has been found alive! see the thread on here...miracles every single day! 

Thanks for the info cookie! 

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.