April 26, 2024, 09:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285089 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 14, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/One-Of-The-Last-Women-To-See-Haleigh-Cummings/8y-A0hXlRUGC-G4ZUvEUaA.cspx

“She was sitting on the front porch when we pulled up…her and junior sitting up there with the plate and eating…when we go up---she’s just hollering hey granny, hey granny, just like they always do,” said Sykes

wonder who we pulled up is? And someone had to drive a vehicle back when Misty's brother got the van....so there are at least two other people that were at the home that day, strange they don't want to place these people at the home ? wonder who they are and why?

There is also a statement or interview, that stated that Great Grandma had gone by to drop off the clothes and the kids were riding their bikes outside, and short elevator was fixing their dinner, stated it was about 7:30 to 8:00.. Great Grandma told them to go in the house, because they were gonna get dirty being outside.. I wondered if they had already bathed for the night, week, month?????  Now, that was before Grandma showed up and they were eating...  your right, even their stories are strange.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #861 on: May 14, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

WELCOME Patricia
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 14, 2009, 05:57:34 PM »

One of the many things that stick out and bother me to no end is that up until now Ron hasn't willingly spoken to the public asking for people to help find his Daughter for quite some time. I give him a smidgen of credit though because he did do this appearance on his lawyers website. Problem is...How many people are actually going to even look at that website?
I think what really threw me was back when he was vocally expressing that he didn't like the media being around. I would think that as a parent if my child were missing I would beg and plead for the media coverage in hopes that it would lead to my child being found and returned.
I can't get past that and several other issues such as, just as others have mentioned,...He actually married Misty and the biggest problem I have with that fact is the reasoning as to why they did it. I don't believe for one second that their getting married was something that Haleigh had wanted.
I just don't believe that.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 14, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »

WELCOME Patricia
Thank you and hello Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 14, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »

Haleigh story on HLn
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: May 14, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

TIMOTHY WAYNE FLETCHER
WELAKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/14/2009 10:16:07 AM  - Booking#: 09-01557
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 3/5/1984 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR  F T  $0.00   
944.40- ESCAPE  F S  $0.00   
782.04-1a1 HOMICIDE-WILLFUL KILL MURDER PREMEDITATED F C  $0.00   
812.135-2b ROBBERY-RESID HOME INVASION WITH WEAPON F F  $0.00   
812.014-2c6 VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE F T  $1,004.00   
812.014-2c6 VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE F T  $0.00   
812.135-2c ROBBERY-RESID HOME INVASION W/O FIREARM OR WEAPON F F  $0.00   

This record is one of the escapees that from Satsuma jail, and was involved in a murder.  Why no bond for some of the charges??  Plus looks like he was out and was to appear. WHY??

I don't know how to "read" these things.  It does look like the only bond was set for grand theft auto.. but not for premeditated murder of his gma??     Please someone tell me I'm reading this wrong! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 14, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »

I think that means no bond on that charge . ain't getting out .
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 14, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »

TIMOTHY WAYNE FLETCHER
WELAKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/14/2009 10:16:07 AM  - Booking#: 09-01557
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 3/5/1984 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.135-2b ROBBERY-RESID HOME INVASION WITH WEAPON F F  $0.00   
812.014-2c6 VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE F T  $1,004.00   
812.135-2c ROBBERY-RESID HOME INVASION W/O FIREARM OR WEAPON F F  $0.00   

This record is one of the escapees that from Satsuma jail, and was involved in a murder.  Why no bond for some of the charges??  Plus looks like he was out and was to appear. WHY??

I don't know how to "read" these things.  It does look like the only bond was set for grand theft auto.. but not for premeditated murder of his gma??     Please someone tell me I'm reading this wrong! 

Murder is a no bond..  they may set a bond for a lesser charge..  He has rights which allow him bond for lesser charges.. but for the Murder he doesn't have a right to bond..  So, he should be setting his butt in the jail for a long time, the trial will take up to a year to start and then could go up to a year.. he might get a death sentence.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: May 14, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »

One of the many things that stick out and bother me to no end is that up until now Ron hasn't willingly spoken to the public asking for people to help find his Daughter for quite some time. I give him a smidgen of credit though because he did do this appearance on his lawyers website. Problem is...How many people are actually going to even look at that website?
I think what really threw me was back when he was vocally expressing that he didn't like the media being around. I would think that as a parent if my child were missing I would beg and plead for the media coverage in hopes that it would lead to my child being found and returned.
I can't get past that and several other issues such as, just as others have mentioned,...He actually married Misty and the biggest problem I have with that fact is the reasoning as to why they did it. I don't believe for one second that their getting married was something that Haleigh had wanted.

I don't believe that either, about Haleigh wanting the marriage, I also don't believe one word out of his mouth, I just don't trust him. And you are right, how many people are going to go on his lawyer's website and see that video, not many I would guess.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 14, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »

I don't believe that either, about Haleigh wanting the marriage, I also don't believe one word out of his mouth, I just don't trust him. And you are right, how many people are going to go on his lawyer's website and see that video, not many I would guess.

none of it is going to do him any good.. this whole thing is set up for sympathy.. Trying to make him look like that poor innocent boy who is so misunderstood..  Trust me, those tear may have been water sprayed on his face.. And of course they would have him dressed up clean cut, and his hair actually combed.  Same for court.. Appearance..  He can be the scrudest looking person in the world on the day he commits a criminal act.. But, when they get to court.. they clean up and shine.. This is all for the public.  If you really by the act.. I have a wooden bridge to sell.. any takers?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 14, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »

I agree it is all an act 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 14, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

I wonder if she would agree to being hypnotized????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 14, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

Funny too me also is that it took so long for his attys to even get that out of him. How long were people supposed to be waiting around to hear what he had to say?
I'm not even sure what the hold up was but the website has said there was going to be a video of Ron up for how long now?
I agree an act, a terrible one at that.

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: May 14, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »

I still believe the reason Ron and Misty married was because TN and Granny told him to,  Ron is a Mama's/ Grandma boy and they didn't like all the negative media attention about him living with a 'child' (Misty)  and possibly facing child rape . Why else would they give up the family jewel...(Granny's ring)  most likely the only thing of monetary value between them.  He looked furious leaving the court house....she was elated.  He was not happy at all.
I think he was covering himself...
I do wish they would talk to the media...beg/plead and cry for the return of Haleigh instead of hiding behind lawyers.  It there is nothing to hide....then why hide...
Just my opinion....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: May 14, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

“I carried him for the child psychologist to interview him…he spent quite a lot of time with two or three different ones. They said his story changed. Each time you ask him something, you know, you ask it a different way and he’d change his story,” said Sykes.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms Ronald Jr. was questioned, but would not elaborate on his answers or the questions asked. They did say they have followed up on every lead that originated from that interview

she said that she was there within 15 minutes of the abduction? We don't know for sure what time it even took place do we ? she sure did get there fast....if Ron was the first person that Misty called and he was driving up at the time and told her you call 911 and I will tear up the house then who called gr gma and when? it sounds like she got the before LE....wonder why Misty called on Ronalds phone ? instead of hers? the dispatcher said that she would stay on the line until they got there so .....wonder how sykes found out about Haleigh? Wonder why she was the one that took Ronald down to the LE office? Teresa was there according to police reports? wonder why she didn't take him? I could not hear a peep of him during the 911 call , with all of the yelling etc you think he would have woke up and been crying?....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: May 14, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 14, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

[/quote]

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

I wonder if she would agree to being hypnotized????

It's odd she says this but too she says she put both kids to bed around 8:oo (cause that is their bedtime.) She also says around 8:30 pm another time. I can hardly keep up with all the different Misty stories to be quite honest.

It also states in the official police report that she told LE that her, Haleigh and Jr  were all in her bed. Well that's odd to say since she also says that Jr. was up and walking out of her room that she was out after that and didn't remember nothing. (How could she know that they were all in one bed since she "allegedly" passed out?)
I think there is a chance that she threw Jr. being up and walking out of the room to leave a question of maybe Jr opening that back door or?
It's hard to say.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 14, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?

Thanks for the heads up ....I want to watch that 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 14, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

“I carried him for the child psychologist to interview him…he spent quite a lot of time with two or three different ones. They said his story changed. Each time you ask him something, you know, you ask it a different way and he’d change his story,” said Sykes.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms Ronald Jr. was questioned, but would not elaborate on his answers or the questions asked. They did say they have followed up on every lead that originated from that interview

she said that she was there within 15 minutes of the abduction? We don't know for sure what time it even took place do we ? she sure did get there fast....if Ron was the first person that Misty called and he was driving up at the time and told her you call 911 and I will tear up the house then who called gr gma and when? it sounds like she got the before LE....wonder why Misty called on Ronalds phone ? instead of hers? the dispatcher said that she would stay on the line until they got there so .....wonder how sykes found out about Haleigh? Wonder why she was the one that took Ronald down to the LE office? Teresa was there according to police reports? wonder why she didn't take him? I could not hear a peep of him during the 911 call , with all of the yelling etc you think he would have woke up and been crying?....

Also Misty is saying that as soon as Ron pulled up that he told her to call 911 and that she did. Where is all this time for her and Ron to be calling her Mother, his Mother etc...?
Shouldn't they have been looking for Haleigh? I dunno it just bugs me.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 14, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

JVM going to talk to Art about Jerome on HLN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.