March 29, 2024, 03:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283284 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 14, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

I wonder if she would agree to being hypnotized????

It's odd she says this but too she says she put both kids to bed around 8:oo (cause that is their bedtime.) She also says around 8:30 pm another time. I can hardly keep up with all the different Misty stories to be quite honest.

It also states in the official police report that she told LE that her, Haleigh and Jr  were all in her bed. Well that's odd to say since she also says that Jr. was up and walking out of her room that she was out after that and didn't remember nothing. (How could she know that they were all in one bed since she "allegedly" passed out?)
I think there is a chance that she threw Jr. being up and walking out of the room to leave a question of maybe Jr opening that back door or?
It's hard to say.
[/quote]

could be since she also said that Haleigh must have changed out the dvd's....strange how Haleigh could reach the dvd player and not the deadbolt underneath the doorknob on the back door...dresser looked much taller to me....okay Misty whatever
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: May 14, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

I agree as well! 

What cinched it for me is when he was doing interview after interview early on, and did NOT even mention Haleigh's name, until the one doing the interview *asked* him to make a plea for her safe return.  And then he switched from angry mode to what seemed to me fake tears. 

Lots of those interviewed 'seemed' to me to be fake, not just Ron, so folks plz don't think I'm just trying to bash on Ron today.  Seems some in each family (Ron's, Misty's and Crystal's sides) could turn those 'tears' on and off at whim, proven by the fact that the tears poured when they seemed to realize the cameras were on, and off when they seemed to think the cameras were off.  Caught, each of them, when the cameras still rolled. 

But as other monkeys have asked before .. really, how many of us would have, could have, gone in front of the cameras early on and not once mentioned missing child's name or made a plea for a safe return, only doing so when ASKED to do so???   

Am thinking the whole dayum thing was freakin staged .. by someone .. and I just cannot be sure who. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 14, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?

If that's true, according to Nay Nay and WBG, she should have seen it coming.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: May 14, 2009, 07:04:54 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

“I carried him for the child psychologist to interview him…he spent quite a lot of time with two or three different ones. They said his story changed. Each time you ask him something, you know, you ask it a different way and he’d change his story,” said Sykes.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms Ronald Jr. was questioned, but would not elaborate on his answers or the questions asked. They did say they have followed up on every lead that originated from that interview

she said that she was there within 15 minutes of the abduction? We don't know for sure what time it even took place do we ? she sure did get there fast....if Ron was the first person that Misty called and he was driving up at the time and told her you call 911 and I will tear up the house then who called gr gma and when? it sounds like she got the before LE....wonder why Misty called on Ronalds phone ? instead of hers? the dispatcher said that she would stay on the line until they got there so .....wonder how sykes found out about Haleigh? Wonder why she was the one that took Ronald down to the LE office? Teresa was there according to police reports? wonder why she didn't take him? I could not hear a peep of him during the 911 call , with all of the yelling etc you think he would have woke up and been crying?....

This does put questions out... 
How does she know what time the abduction occurred?
Thats a very good question about the phone, why did she use his phone.
When did she take little ron to the LE, not that night she didn't.
She is also the one that called Marie,
none of them called Crystal.
There was nothing out of him on that 911 tape, if he were awake he should be screaming with fear..

See, all of their stories leave empty places.. Like they tried to get the story together, but no body can follow their lines.
ron's is simple..  I was at work.. 

But, there is tid bits out there, that he wasn't..  rumors??? eye witness???

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 14, 2009, 07:05:50 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

“I carried him for the child psychologist to interview him…he spent quite a lot of time with two or three different ones. They said his story changed. Each time you ask him something, you know, you ask it a different way and he’d change his story,” said Sykes.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms Ronald Jr. was questioned, but would not elaborate on his answers or the questions asked. They did say they have followed up on every lead that originated from that interview

she said that she was there within 15 minutes of the abduction? We don't know for sure what time it even took place do we ? she sure did get there fast....if Ron was the first person that Misty called and he was driving up at the time and told her you call 911 and I will tear up the house then who called gr gma and when? it sounds like she got the before LE....wonder why Misty called on Ronalds phone ? instead of hers? the dispatcher said that she would stay on the line until they got there so .....wonder how sykes found out about Haleigh? Wonder why she was the one that took Ronald down to the LE office? Teresa was there according to police reports? wonder why she didn't take him? I could not hear a peep of him during the 911 call , with all of the yelling etc you think he would have woke up and been crying?....

Also Misty is saying that as soon as Ron pulled up that he told her to call 911 and that she did. Where is all this time for her and Ron to be calling her Mother, his Mother etc...?
Shouldn't they have been looking for Haleigh? I dunno it just bugs me.

me too....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: May 14, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »

mlee and alagary, thank you for explaining about the no-bond thing.  Makes sense to me now!   

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: May 14, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »

This does put questions out... 
How does she know what time the abduction occurred?
Thats a very good question about the phone, why did she use his phone.
When did she take little ron to the LE, not that night she didn't.
She is also the one that called Marie,
none of them called Crystal.
There was nothing out of him on that 911 tape, if he were awake he should be screaming with fear..

See, all of their stories leave empty places.. Like they tried to get the story together, but no body can follow their lines.
ron's is simple..  I was at work.. 

But, there is tid bits out there, that he wasn't..  rumors??? eye witness???

wish LE could/would be as open with this case as LE was with the Anthony case...we would have  so much more to go on 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: May 14, 2009, 07:12:04 PM »

Hi Patricia and welcome! 

Welcome to all our new monkeys! 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 14, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

I agree as well! 

What cinched it for me is when he was doing interview after interview early on, and did NOT even mention Haleigh's name, until the one doing the interview *asked* him to make a plea for her safe return.  And then he switched from angry mode to what seemed to me fake tears. 

Lots of those interviewed 'seemed' to me to be fake, not just Ron, so folks plz don't think I'm just trying to bash on Ron today.  Seems some in each family (Ron's, Misty's and Crystal's sides) could turn those 'tears' on and off at whim, proven by the fact that the tears poured when they seemed to realize the cameras were on, and off when they seemed to think the cameras were off.  Caught, each of them, when the cameras still rolled. 

But as other monkeys have asked before .. really, how many of us would have, could have, gone in front of the cameras early on and not once mentioned missing child's name or made a plea for a safe return, only doing so when ASKED to do so???   

Am thinking the whole dayum thing was freakin staged .. by someone .. and I just cannot be sure who. 

You are so right Wykes, I have watched those interviews until I thought I was going to cry from being stupid and watching these people's bad acting..  What really lingers in the back of my head is the photos I found of Marie and Crystal being photographed after their makeup was put on for a show..  These people do not show any signs that they are sad, in pain, hurting, crying, nothing but smiles, and posing for the camera..  A Poster who has seen ron and short elevator out in public, and ron's comments, "do you know who I am?"  And with his game, he's getting free meals.  In short he is showing his butt badly...  I am angry with all of them tonight..  they have found a big Gravy train to ride.. at the expense of Little Haleigh..  In my heart and mind, I do believe she is going to re appear, perfectly safe and sound.. But, it won't happen until the custody issue is resolved..

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

Hi Patricia and welcome! 

Thank you Wyks Smile
I've been a fan of all yall for quite some time now.
I hope to hear from Island Monkey soon. I bet she is loving that brand new Grand Baby!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 14, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

I agree as well! 

You are so right Wykes, I have watched those interviews until I thought I was going to cry from being stupid and watching these people's bad acting..  What really lingers in the back of my head is the photos I found of Marie and Crystal being photographed after their makeup was put on for a show..  These people do not show any signs that they are sad, in pain, hurting, crying, nothing but smiles, and posing for the camera..  A Poster who has seen ron and short elevator out in public, and ron's comments, "do you know who I am?"  And with his game, he's getting free meals.  In short he is showing his butt badly...  I am angry with all of them tonight..  they have found a big Gravy train to ride.. at the expense of Little Haleigh..  In my heart and mind, I do believe she is going to re appear, perfectly safe and sound.. But, it won't happen until the custody issue is resolved..

Wow that would be something though. Heres to hoping and praying that you are right.
I'm not a big fan of any of these people. I think they all have made mistakes ect... but for crying out loud there is a little girl missing. Their own flesh and blood Daughter so please can they do us all a favor and show more concern than we seem to have? We don't even know this child and I'll tell ya what, I haven't had much quality sleep since the day Haleigh come up missing.
OK I think I just hecka vented. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: May 14, 2009, 07:22:30 PM »

Hi Patricia and welcome! 

Thank you Wyks Smile
I've been a fan of all yall for quite some time now.
I hope to hear from Island Monkey soon. I bet she is loving that brand new Grand Baby!

I do imagine he is a shinning star in her eyes, just wait till he gets bigger and home.. Her head and heart will be so big from pride and love, not gonna know what to do with her..  1st birthday, she's gonna have more photos to show than we can even imagine.. might as well have his own little picture forum setup..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 14, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Good Evening Monkey's..... an angelic monkey

Well Justing Thinking Out Loud again.. As I see it Fisbty told so many storied  so now she is pulling a Ron.. She doesn't remember ... Ron WAS at work.... 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 14, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »

dit

Well Justing Thinking Out Loud again.. As I see it Fisbty told so many storied   s so now she is pulling a Ron.. She doesn't remember ... Ron WAS at work.... 
edit
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: May 14, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »

Wow that would be something though. Heres to hoping and praying that you are right.
I'm not a big fan of any of these people. I think they all have made mistakes ect... but for crying out loud there is a little girl missing. Their own flesh and blood Daughter so please can they do us all a favor and show more concern than we seem to have? We don't even know this child and I'll tell ya what, I haven't had much quality sleep since the day Haleigh come up missing.

MWAHAHAHA!  You're in good company then, Patricia!    

Ya know, when you said "all y'all" in an earlier post, I thought yippee she's from the midwest!  But now you said "hecka" and I'm like omg yesssssss she's from Northern California!     Not that it matters one whit where anyone is from, just thought I'd share that and am not sure why.  ahahaha! 

But I digress...

In total agreement with you, sure wish Haleigh's loved ones would get it together enough to put her first and all this other stuff on the back burner.  For gosh sake!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: May 14, 2009, 07:33:21 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

I agree as well! 

I agree mlee!  And I want Haleigh to reappear, safe and sound too.  While we want that so much, at the same time, it won't be good for her to be in a tug-of-war between her parents and their families.  IMO.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 14, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

Ya know, when you said "all y'all" in an earlier post, I thought yippee she's from the midwest!  But now you said "hecka" and I'm like omg yesssssss she's from Northern California!     Not that it matters one whit where anyone is from, just thought I'd share that and am not sure why.  ahahaha! 

But I digress...

In total agreement with you, sure wish Haleigh's loved ones would get it together enough to put her first and all this other stuff on the back burner.  For gosh sake!

Welp I was born in South Carolina, most my family is from and currently resides in Oklahoma and I'm living in Cali. LOL
As for Haleigh I think she gets a huge amount of love from all of us. I just hope that we can help to find her.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 14, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

dit

Well Justing Thinking Out Loud again.. As I see it Fisbty told so many storied   s so now she is pulling a Ron.. She doesn't remember ... Ron WAS at work.... 
edit

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 14, 2009, 07:44:40 PM »

dit

edit

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

What abduction?? I just got home from work... Details..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: May 14, 2009, 07:45:34 PM »

But I digress...

Welp I was born in South Carolina, most my family is from and currently resides in Oklahoma and I'm living in Cali. LOL
As for Haleigh I think she gets a huge amount of love from all of us. I just hope that we can help to find her.

How cool is that?  I hecka miss Cali.  Ok, I hella miss it.  sigh. 

Am thinking we'd all be in Florida in a heartbeat searching for Haleigh if we could.  Yet brainstorming and researching, etc. from wherever we each happen to be, just might help come up with something that LE might have missed, who knows? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.