April 26, 2024, 09:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285191 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: May 14, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

Can someone paste that part from AH where Santos says ron told him an his mom "well , Haleigh was missing "   ? sorry I dont know how . If its true ,it's very odd .
Very odd 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.

Okay, what do you guys think???

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?

If that's true, according to Nay Nay and WBG, she should have seen it coming.
Like I said, this is coming from a local, and have no idea if this is true, not surprising. She probably should have seen this coming, but because she is so young, and in love  she probably didn't.

I have to ask this question.. we have all been 17 and in Love.. But, he beat up on her before she took off to party.. that's once.
If he beat up on her last night, then that's twice..  Third time is a charm....  love at 17 is it really love or just plain stupid, if he is abusing her..   She needs to get over this love real fast and go home to her momma.
I agree with you, but Misty is not a stranger to abuse, and really very sad that maybe this is normal to her.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey but could you go a little further down starting with "Santos says that Cummings was stunned "   If it's true it says a lot .
 Sorry to be a pain ,Thanks

Santos says that Cummings was stunned, and on his way out, got hit again between the eyes with an impromptu question from his outspoken mother. “So what did Misty do with your child?” He didn’t respond, but Santos did take a moment to ask Cummings why he was driving so fast the day at the bus stop, when he almost hit his daughter.

“Haleigh was missing,” he says Ronald responded, implying he was distraught.

“No, Ronald, that was Haleigh’s last day at school. She didn’t go missing until the next day,” said Santos. Then he said it must have been because Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt and he was running late for school (even though the bus had yet to leave from the corner where Haleigh often caught it).

A call to Ronald Cummings lawyer, Greg Kimball, for comment was not returned by deadline, though Cummings did speak out in a video on the lawyer’s website findhaleigh.com, thanking volunteers and asking people to keep looking for his daughter.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#more-2023

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?

If that's true, according to Nay Nay and WBG, she should have seen it coming.
Like I said, this is coming from a local, and have no idea if this is true, not surprising. She probably should have seen this coming, but because she is so young, and in love  she probably didn't.

I have to ask this question.. we have all been 17 and in Love.. But, he beat up on her before she took off to party.. that's once.
If he beat up on her last night, then that's twice..  Third time is a charm....  love at 17 is it really love or just plain stupid, if he is abusing her..   She needs to get over this love real fast and go home to her momma.
I agree with you, but Misty is not a stranger to abuse, and really very sad that maybe this is normal to her.

That is exactly what is bothering me the most. The thought that she would be so used to it that it didn't register to her that it was abuse if it truly happened that is.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:46 PM »

mlee ~ Don't want to stack the photos, but the one being a composite, hard to say.  It could very well be off a bit....and maybe it could be Orlando.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.

Okay, what do you guys think???

Can't really say mlee . chubby faced black man with a thin mustache Is about the only thing I see . Thats the bad thing about composites
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:21 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 14, 2009, 08:44:38 PM »

After reviewing the pics- I say it isnt Orlando... The one pic above Orlando looks as thought he is part mexican.. JMO...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: May 14, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

What abduction?? I just got home from work... Details..

A four year old girl in Orlando, attempted abduction (I heard early this morning.. might be same diff as last night) .. thwarted when she screammmmmmmmmmed!!     dude ran off.

And JVM wondering why Haleigh reportedly didn't scream. 

Wykes..
 I am just wondering beings neighbors and bus driver reported that Fibsty picked up Haleigh in her van even though she didnt have a license @ the bus stop.. Maybe something happen to Haleigh on her travels that day or evening.... What scares me is the trail to the water....

Sure could be, JG!  I know what others have claimed about who picked Haleigh up that day from the bus stop, yet I tend to believe the neighbors.  They are parents of Haleigh's schoolmates, they came forward on their own, they aren't family with a stake in this case, doubt they'd have a reason to lie about that, not one but several of em reporting that Misty picked those kids up.  "those kids" being Haleigh's school-age cousins that Misty also drove to the bus stop and picked up and took home on other days, reported by same folks. 

I hadn't heard yet that the bus driver has spoken in public, or what s/he saw has been reported.  Do you remember where you read/heard that?  Been waiting on info from that bus driver as well as from the air condition man. 

But yes, something sure could have happened while Haleigh was traveling about that day, maybe later in the day, early eve.  Could even have been while walking. 

I hear ya on that route the dogs took.  Still am thinking that the dogs *could have* picked up Haleigh's scent from an earlier walk, even days earlier.  The way that route winds around and crosses itself.  Misty has said she has taken the kids for walks to her brother's home, it was in the police report.  And she walked them up to the bus stop at times, to her brother's, then back home.  The dogs route shows going roundabout just like that.  The bus stop is near the RR tracks that the dogs stopped at, on one end.  Betcha gators are in the water at the other end, but locals have said that the gators were in hibernation in Feb.  Still and all, there's the boat that one local said they heard taking off in a fast hurry.  Sigh.  Sooooooo many possibilities!! 

Would love to know more about the 'abandoned house' that LE took Crystal to one day, and why.  Crystal didn't live in that area.  Why wasn't Ron/Misty taken there instead?    

Think we'll ever get the answers to all our questions? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 14, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

What abduction?? I just got home from work... Details..

A four year old girl in Orlando, attempted abduction (I heard early this morning.. might be same diff as last night) .. thwarted when she screammmmmmmmmmed!!     dude ran off.

And JVM wondering why Haleigh reportedly didn't scream. 

Wykes..
 I am just wondering beings neighbors and bus driver reported that Fibsty picked up Haleigh in her van even though she didnt have a license @ the bus stop.. Maybe something happen to Haleigh on her travels that day or evening.... What scares me is the trail to the water....

Sure could be, JG!  I know what others have claimed about who picked Haleigh up that day from the bus stop, yet I tend to believe the neighbors.  They are parents of Haleigh's schoolmates, they came forward on their own, they aren't family with a stake in this case, doubt they'd have a reason to lie about that, not one but several of em reporting that Misty picked those kids up.  "those kids" being Haleigh's school-age cousins that Misty also drove to the bus stop and picked up and took home on other days, reported by same folks. 

I hadn't heard yet that the bus driver has spoken in public, or what s/he saw has been reported.  Do you remember where you read/heard that?  Been waiting on info from that bus driver as well as from the air condition man. 

But yes, something sure could have happened while Haleigh was traveling about that day, maybe later in the day, early eve.  Could even have been while walking. 

I hear ya on that route the dogs took.  Still am thinking that the dogs *could have* picked up Haleigh's scent from an earlier walk, even days earlier.  The way that route winds around and crosses itself.  Misty has said she has taken the kids for walks to her brother's home, it was in the police report.  And she walked them up to the bus stop at times, to her brother's, then back home.  The dogs route shows going roundabout just like that.  The bus stop is near the RR tracks that the dogs stopped at, on one end.  Betcha gators are in the water at the other end, but locals have said that the gators were in hibernation in Feb.  Still and all, there's the boat that one local said they heard taking off in a fast hurry.  Sigh.  Sooooooo many possibilities!! 

Would love to know more about the 'abandoned house' that LE took Crystal to one day, and why.  Crystal didn't live in that area.  Why wasn't Ron/Misty taken there instead?    

Think we'll ever get the answers to all our questions? 

Hi Wykes.. I listen to an interview with Simon and cobra and Cobra stated that he talked to the bus driver and Fibsty was their to pick up Haleigh in her van with jr and a cousin who they believe was Austin...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: May 14, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »

Hi Wykes.. I listen to an interview with Simon and cobra and Cobra stated that he talked to the bus driver and Fibsty was their to pick up Haleigh in her van with jr and a cousin who they believe was Austin...

Ahhhhh ok!!  Thanks JG!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 14, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

Hi Wykes its on one of these interviews...

Snipped from JG.....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: May 14, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys..been lurking n reading but now I have a question..why doesnt Rons website work anymore?Did I miss something? I thought it was findhaleigh.com or has it changed?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 14, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

Ahhhhh ok!!  Thanks JG!   

Oh Wyks, I sure hope LE can finally get to the bottom of this and get all of those loopholes sealed once and for all.  Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for them, as they are the professionals along with the FBI, and they are running at 50% on this. 

I took a look for the arse kicking boots he other evening.  I am sure we would be able to supply all the monkeys with a pair and then off to Satsuma we would go. 

Headlines ~  Monkeys Invade Satsuma

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 14, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys..been lurking n reading but now I have a question..why doesnt Rons website work anymore?Did I miss something? I thought it was findhaleigh.com or has it changed?
Here you go lady
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: May 14, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Your welcome alagary.   salut salut

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: May 14, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

Here you go lady
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/
thank you so much...I wanted to see the video you all were talking about..Thanks gain
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: May 14, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

One of the many things that stick out and bother me to no end is that up until now Ron hasn't willingly spoken to the public asking for people to help find his Daughter for quite some time. I give him a smidgen of credit though because he did do this appearance on his lawyers website. Problem is...How many people are actually going to even look at that website?
I think what really threw me was back when he was vocally expressing that he didn't like the media being around. I would think that as a parent if my child were missing I would beg and plead for the media coverage in hopes that it would lead to my child being found and returned.
I can't get past that and several other issues such as, just as others have mentioned,...He actually married Misty and the biggest problem I have with that fact is the reasoning as to why they did it. I don't believe for one second that their getting married was something that Haleigh had wanted.
I just don't believe that.

I don't believe that either, about Haleigh wanting the marriage, I also don't believe one word out of his mouth, I just don't trust him. And you are right, how many people are going to go on his lawyer's website and see that video, not many I would guess.

none of it is going to do him any good.. this whole thing is set up for sympathy.. Trying to make him look like that poor innocent boy who is so misunderstood..  Trust me, those tear may have been water sprayed on his face.. And of course they would have him dressed up clean cut, and his hair actually combed.  Same for court.. Appearance..  He can be the scrudest looking person in the world on the day he commits a criminal act.. But, when they get to court.. they clean up and shine.. This is all for the public.  If you really by the act.. I have a wooden bridge to sell.. any takers?

I'll take that wooden bridge....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 14, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

One of the many things that stick out and bother me to no end is that up until now Ron hasn't willingly spoken to the public asking for people to help find his Daughter for quite some time. I give him a smidgen of credit though because he did do this appearance on his lawyers website. Problem is...How many people are actually going to even look at that website?
I think what really threw me was back when he was vocally expressing that he didn't like the media being around. I would think that as a parent if my child were missing I would beg and plead for the media coverage in hopes that it would lead to my child being found and returned.
I can't get past that and several other issues such as, just as others have mentioned,...He actually married Misty and the biggest problem I have with that fact is the reasoning as to why they did it. I don't believe for one second that their getting married was something that Haleigh had wanted.
I just don't believe that.

I don't believe that either, about Haleigh wanting the marriage, I also don't believe one word out of his mouth, I just don't trust him. And you are right, how many people are going to go on his lawyer's website and see that video, not many I would guess.

none of it is going to do him any good.. this whole thing is set up for sympathy.. Trying to make him look like that poor innocent boy who is so misunderstood..  Trust me, those tear may have been water sprayed on his face.. And of course they would have him dressed up clean cut, and his hair actually combed.  Same for court.. Appearance..  He can be the scrudest looking person in the world on the day he commits a criminal act.. But, when they get to court.. they clean up and shine.. This is all for the public.  If you really by the act.. I have a wooden bridge to sell.. any takers?

I'll take that wooden bridge....

Got one hook line and sinker...  Cookie.. I was fishing..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.