April 23, 2024, 07:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284955 times)
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: May 14, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »

I still believe the reason Ron and Misty married was because TN and Granny told him to,  Ron is a Mama's/ Grandma boy and they didn't like all the negative media attention about him living with a 'child' (Misty)  and possibly facing child rape . Why else would they give up the family jewel...(Granny's ring)  most likely the only thing of monetary value between them.  He looked furious leaving the court house....she was elated.  He was not happy at all.
I think he was covering himself...
I do wish they would talk to the media...beg/plead and cry for the return of Haleigh instead of hiding behind lawyers.  It there is nothing to hide....then why hide...
Just my opinion....

There is nothing wrong with being a Mama's boy in my opinion. I have heard my 40 yr old son tell people he is a Mama's boy. Nothing wrong with that. Honoring thy father and mother is the first promised blessing in the Bible.

His having an attorney is no different than Crystal having one and she got hers first.

If I was a Cummings I would not get on the news because people are using every little thing to tear them apart and make them look bad no matter what they say or do. JMO
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: May 14, 2009, 09:59:21 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Your welcome alagary.   salut salut

Grama, now you realize if that if they were the same man.. what that would mean.. don't you??  Haleigh knew this man, friend of Daddy's.. always hanging around... she wouldn't be afraid of him..  This other little girl was 4, just a year younger then Haleigh.  This one would know all about the house, and short elevator having been gone all weekend.. Who's to say he doesn't have his own key to the house...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 14, 2009, 10:01:47 PM »

I still believe the reason Ron and Misty married was because TN and Granny told him to,  Ron is a Mama's/ Grandma boy and they didn't like all the negative media attention about him living with a 'child' (Misty)  and possibly facing child rape . Why else would they give up the family jewel...(Granny's ring)  most likely the only thing of monetary value between them.  He looked furious leaving the court house....she was elated.  He was not happy at all.
I do wish they would talk to the media...beg/plead and cry for the return of Haleigh instead of hiding behind lawyers.  It there is nothing to hide....then why hide...
Just my opinion....

There is nothing wrong with being a Mama's boy in my opinion. I have heard my 40 yr old son tell people he is a Mama's boy. Nothing wrong with that. Honoring thy father and mother is the first promised blessing in the Bible.

His having an attorney is no different than Crystal having one and she got hers first.

If I was a Cummings I would not get on the news because people are using every little thing to tear them apart and make them look bad no matter what they say or do. JMO

agreed!
If Ron isn't speaking to the media, he is hiding something...if he does, then he is fake crying on and on...he can't win for nothing,....no matter what he does..
I personally think that he was sincere in his recording...
when was the last time that we heard from Crystal's side of the family? I think that all of them are remaining low key...By the way, any air time that Crystal has had recently has been to bash Ron and not much about Haleigh...A waste of air time if they aren't going to talk about Haleigh...I don't want to hear about their personal arguments and differences...I only want to hear news/facts about Haleigh...jmo...I am on Haleigh's side...I couldn't give a fig about either of her parents, but they are HER parents and SHE  is still THEIR missing child...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 14, 2009, 10:04:07 PM »

Just my opinion....

You know Idgi...  I can by sympathetic especially when there is a missing child involved.

But darn it, I just wish that they would get the facts straight, and get it all out in the open.  This hiding someting, or whatever is taking place is not putting a good picture out for himself and his family. 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: May 14, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

“I carried him for the child psychologist to interview him…he spent quite a lot of time with two or three different ones. They said his story changed. Each time you ask him something, you know, you ask it a different way and he’d change his story,” said Sykes.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms Ronald Jr. was questioned, but would not elaborate on his answers or the questions asked. They did say they have followed up on every lead that originated from that interview

she said that she was there within 15 minutes of the abduction? We don't know for sure what time it even took place do we ? she sure did get there fast....if Ron was the first person that Misty called and he was driving up at the time and told her you call 911 and I will tear up the house then who called gr gma and when? it sounds like she got the before LE....wonder why Misty called on Ronalds phone ? instead of hers? the dispatcher said that she would stay on the line until they got there so .....wonder how sykes found out about Haleigh? Wonder why she was the one that took Ronald down to the LE office? Teresa was there according to police reports? wonder why she didn't take him? I could not hear a peep of him during the 911 call , with all of the yelling etc you think he would have woke up and been crying?....

This does put questions out... 
How does she know what time the abduction occurred?
Thats a very good question about the phone, why did she use his phone.
When did she take little ron to the LE, not that night she didn't.
She is also the one that called Marie,
none of them called Crystal.
There was nothing out of him on that 911 tape, if he were awake he should be screaming with fear..

See, all of their stories leave empty places.. Like they tried to get the story together, but no body can follow their lines.
ron's is simple..  I was at work.. 

But, there is tid bits out there, that he wasn't..  rumors??? eye witness???

Where are those witnesses? Why does the LE not know about them? Why only Pirate?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:40 PM »

Hi Wykes its on one of these interviews...

Snipped from JG.....
Hi Wykes.. I listen to an interview with Simon and cobra and Cobra stated that he talked to the bus driver and Fibsty was their to pick up Haleigh in her van with jr and a cousin who they believe was Austin...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett

Thanks JG!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: May 14, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »

Hi Wykes.. I listen to an interview with Simon and cobra and Cobra stated that he talked to the bus driver and Fibsty was their to pick up Haleigh in her van with jr and a cousin who they believe was Austin...

Ahhhhh ok!!  Thanks JG!   

Oh Wyks, I sure hope LE can finally get to the bottom of this and get all of those loopholes sealed once and for all.  Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for them, as they are the professionals along with the FBI, and they are running at 50% on this. 

I took a look for the arse kicking boots he other evening.  I am sure we would be able to supply all the monkeys with a pair and then off to Satsuma we would go. 

Headlines ~  Monkeys Invade Satsuma

oh yeah!  it's got to be frustrating for them! 

well, when a whole group of monkeys have landed in Satsuma, wearing pointy-toed boots, they'll know we have arrived!      

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 14, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Grama, now you realize if that if they were the same man.. what that would mean.. don't you??  Haleigh knew this man, friend of Daddy's.. always hanging around... she wouldn't be afraid of him..  This other little girl was 4, just a year younger then Haleigh.  This one would know all about the house, and short elevator having been gone all weekend.. Who's to say he doesn't have his own key to the house...

Yes, and also the fact that Orlando seemed to disappear shortly after Haleigh was missing.  He was right on Ron 's tail during the TV interviews then poof.....gone.  Anyone know what the argument was about that put Ron and Orlando at odds?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: May 14, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »

LE has interview family members, friends, neighbors, teachers, bus driver, Ron and Fisbty 10 times.. They are putting the pieces together and we don't know what they know and they are not going to release it until to they have all the pieces...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: May 14, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Yes, and also the fact that Orlando seemed to disappear shortly after Haleigh was missing.  He was right on Ron 's tail during the TV interviews then poof.....gone.  Anyone know what the argument was about that put Ron and Orlando at odds?

I can think of a couple of things....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: May 14, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

Ahhhhh ok!!  Thanks JG!   

Oh Wyks, I sure hope LE can finally get to the bottom of this and get all of those loopholes sealed once and for all.  Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for them, as they are the professionals along with the FBI, and they are running at 50% on this. 

I took a look for the arse kicking boots he other evening.  I am sure we would be able to supply all the monkeys with a pair and then off to Satsuma we would go. 

Headlines ~  Monkeys Invade Satsuma

oh yeah!  it's got to be frustrating for them! 

well, when a whole group of monkeys have landed in Satsuma, wearing pointy-toed boots, they'll know we have arrived!      

I will wear my spur boots...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:17 PM »

Just my opinion....

Just as you are giving your opinion, Idgie, little lulu was doing the same.  I like that we monkeys can discuss various opinions and thoughts, etc. and even agree to disagree at times. 

And am thinking that any player in this case, no matter which family s/he is in, would do well at this point to talk only with LE and attorney if they have one, hush with the media etc, and live their life so as not to bring undue attention onto them.  They aren't going to please everyone, no matter who they are or who is watching. 

IMO

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:19 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

I am a monkey who is all ears.. what couple of things?????

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: May 14, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

nanners....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: May 14, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

nanners....

1. Orlando might not of appreciated Ron's comment about WBG
2. I did not see any pics of Orlando @ Ron's wedding
3. Ron from what I have read knew Orlando for awhile .. Why didn't he have Orlando as his best man or sign the marriage witness paperwork

There had to be some sort of argument....JMO...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: May 14, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »

Just my opinion....

agreed!
If Ron isn't speaking to the media, he is hiding something...if he does, then he is fake crying on and on...he can't win for nothing,....no matter what he does..
I personally think that he was sincere in his recording...
when was the last time that we heard from Crystal's side of the family? I think that all of them are remaining low key...By the way, any air time that Crystal has had recently has been to bash Ron and not much about Haleigh...A waste of air time if they aren't going to talk about Haleigh...I don't want to hear about their personal arguments and differences...I only want to hear news/facts about Haleigh...jmo...I am on Haleigh's side...I couldn't give a fig about either of her parents, but they are HER parents and SHE  is still THEIR missing child...

I understand what you are saying, Cookie.  I believe that no matter what our own opinions and theories are in this case, there is the bottom underlying main thing that we all do share, we are all on Haleigh's side. 

And yes, it would be nice to hear just the facts ma'am.  In this case tho, Haleigh is a child.  She was reported as last being in Misty's care.  Am not sure if it's possible to discuss a case where a young child has gone missing, without also discussing the folks involved in that child's life at the time.  Had those folks all been questioned by LE and ruled out as suspects (as happens in some cases of missing children), then am thinking we would not be looking so closely at them now.  Haleigh did not just up and walk off into the sunset to begin a new life elsewhere, ya know?  Someone is responsible.  It's only natural to look closely at those involved in her life at the time.  That's what we are doing in here.  And yeah, it edges past Haleigh herself at times, and puts the focus onto other people until things can be figured out.  Only so many facts about Haleigh herself that we can look at. 

In a perfect world.... eh? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: May 14, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

#492  Art Harris Says:
May 14th, 2009 at 10:27 am

Llisa–When I was at the Croslin’s, they were adamant Joe had access to the van keys on the kitchen counter at the home of Misty’s sister. They pointed out the drainage ditch where he allegedly hid the gun he took from Ronald, said he was in town at the time, slept in his clothes that night and took off shortly after Haleigh disappeared. Not sure what part of that didn’t check out, but he’s not under the microscope…
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: May 14, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Good point, Grama.  Orlando was following Ron about like a shadow, always when we saw Ron, there was Orlando over his shoulder.  Orlando helped in the search as well.  Then *poof* he's gone.  And that is odd, given how very supportive of Ron he 'seemed' to have been.  Another one is Ron's pastor, to a lesser extent than Orlando, but still very vocal and supportive of Ron .. in the beginning. 

Up til about just prior to the wedding for both Orlando and the pastor, if I recall correctly.   

And that's very curious........   

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: May 14, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Good point, Grama.  Orlando was following Ron about like a shadow, always when we saw Ron, there was Orlando over his shoulder.  Orlando helped in the search as well.  Then *poof* he's gone.  And that is odd, given how very supportive of Ron he 'seemed' to have been.  Another one is Ron's pastor, to a lesser extent than Orlando, but still very vocal and supportive of Ron .. in the beginning. 

Up til about just prior to the wedding for both Orlando and the pastor, if I recall correctly.   

Does Orlando attend the same church as the Pastor?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: May 14, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Does Orlando attend the same church as the Pastor?

Not sure which church they attended.  But I was thinking it appeared that Orlando wated to be very very close to hear what Ron and Misty were talking about the whole time. That is my opinion.  If Ron would have stopped walking, Orlando would have been on his shoulders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.