March 29, 2024, 12:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283276 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 14, 2009, 11:12:38 PM »

I dont know if this was posted before...

The facts are sobering," Nancy Ritter wrote in an article "Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains: The Nation's Silent Mass Disaster" for the National Institute of Justice. "On any given day, there are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the United States. Every year, tens of thousands of people vanish under suspicious circumstances. Viewed over a 20-year period, the number of missing persons can be estimated in the hundreds of thousands."

There are two locations area residents may attend the vigil:

Lake Mary City Hall, 100 N. Country Club Rd., Lake Mary, Fl. 32795 - Special Guests: Orlando guitarist Fernando Foncesca will perform and the Haliegh Cummings family is scheduled to address the audience

The Father’s House, 2301 South Street, Leesburg, Florida 34748 - Special guests: The Trenton Duckett family

The National Vigil for Hope is "driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again," Bart said. She pointed out that "this is not a fundraising event, but rather a public awareness effort to bring more attention to a growing epidemic that needs the support from all of us in order to eradicate it."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/community_altamonte_blog/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 14, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

snip from Wyks:I understand what you are saying, Cookie.  I believe that no matter what our own opinions and theories are in this case, there is the bottom underlying main thing that we all do share, we are all on Haleigh's side.

And yes, it would be nice to hear just the facts ma'am.  In this case tho, Haleigh is a child.  She was reported as last being in Misty's care.  Am not sure if it's possible to discuss a case where a young child has gone missing, without also discussing the folks involved in that child's life at the time.  Had those folks all been questioned by LE and ruled out as suspects (as happens in some cases of missing children), then am thinking we would not be looking so closely at them now.  Haleigh did not just up and walk off into the sunset to begin a new life elsewhere, ya know?  Someone is responsible.  It's only natural to look closely at those involved in her life at the time.  That's what we are doing in here.  And yeah, it edges past Haleigh herself at times, and puts the focus onto other people until things can be figured out.  Only so many facts about Haleigh herself that we can look at.

In a perfect world.... eh? 

by this I mean, when the parents are speaking to us or the media....I wish that they would only speak to or about Haleigh and not get into their personal attacks against each other....tell us about Haleigh or what you know is going on....talk to Haleigh when they have air time etc...
I understand that we have no real things to talk about and that most of what we do talk about in here is mostly rumors...I have no problem with that and partake in it myself..my issue is that I wish that things were more balanced ....it is hard to have a discussion at times if posters have their minds totally made up and are not willing to look at all the characters instead of focusing on just one of the parents....know what I mean? Neither of these parents have clean hands in all of this...Ron has his family around him and he is a mama's boy...Crystal's mom is hanging around her every moment (?) and she is being supportive...
I have to say that if my  son was going through this, I would be right by his side as well..if that makes me an enabler then so be it...but a male child needs love and support during tough times the same as a girl child...jmo...as the mother of 2 sons...

I along with everyone wishes that there would be an arrest..then the sunshine law would kick in and then we can really have some things to examine....sigh....it has been way too long...Haleigh...where are you little one?...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 14, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey

Your welcome alagary.   salut salut

Grama, now you realize if that if they were the same man.. what that would mean.. don't you??  Haleigh knew this man, friend of Daddy's.. always hanging around... she wouldn't be afraid of him..  This other little girl was 4, just a year younger then Haleigh.  This one would know all about the house, and short elevator having been gone all weekend.. Who's to say he doesn't have his own key to the house...

Yes, and also the fact that Orlando seemed to disappear shortly after Haleigh was missing.  He was right on Ron 's tail during the TV interviews then poof.....gone.  Anyone know what the argument was about that put Ron and Orlando at odds?

Good point, Grama.  Orlando was following Ron about like a shadow, always when we saw Ron, there was Orlando over his shoulder.  Orlando helped in the search as well.  Then *poof* he's gone.  And that is odd, given how very supportive of Ron he 'seemed' to have been.  Another one is Ron's pastor, to a lesser extent than Orlando, but still very vocal and supportive of Ron .. in the beginning. 

Up til about just prior to the wedding for both Orlando and the pastor, if I recall correctly.   

And that's very curious........   

Does Orlando attend the same church as the Pastor?

I don't believe they do, but we know the Pastor wasn't too happy about the marriage.. might well be the same thing for Orlando.
I don't know.. I saw that composite on tv, and the first person I thought of was orlando..  others don't see what I did or thought I did.. But.. if it were.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: May 14, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Jerseygirl345 ~  Can you elaborate regarding Ron's comment about WBG, and how/why would Orlando have taken offense. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 14, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »

Jerseygirl345 ~  Can you elaborate regarding Ron's comment about WBG, and how/why would Orlando have taken offense. 

Listen to the video. with cobra..
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 14, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »

I still believe the reason Ron and Misty married was because TN and Granny told him to,  Ron is a Mama's/ Grandma boy and they didn't like all the negative media attention about him living with a 'child' (Misty)  and possibly facing child rape . Why else would they give up the family jewel...(Granny's ring)  most likely the only thing of monetary value between them.  He looked furious leaving the court house....she was elated.  He was not happy at all.
I think he was covering himself...
I do wish they would talk to the media...beg/plead and cry for the return of Haleigh instead of hiding behind lawyers.  It there is nothing to hide....then why hide...
Just my opinion....

There is nothing wrong with being a Mama's boy in my opinion. I have heard my 40 yr old son tell people he is a Mama's boy. Nothing wrong with that. Honoring thy father and mother is the first promised blessing in the Bible.

His having an attorney is no different than Crystal having one and she got hers first.

If I was a Cummings I would not get on the news because people are using every little thing to tear them apart and make them look bad no matter what they say or do. JMO

agreed!
If Ron isn't speaking to the media, he is hiding something...if he does, then he is fake crying on and on...he can't win for nothing,....no matter what he does..
I personally think that he was sincere in his recording...
when was the last time that we heard from Crystal's side of the family? I think that all of them are remaining low key...By the way, any air time that Crystal has had recently has been to bash Ron and not much about Haleigh...A waste of air time if they aren't going to talk about Haleigh...I don't want to hear about their personal arguments and differences...I only want to hear news/facts about Haleigh...jmo...I am on Haleigh's side...I couldn't give a fig about either of her parents, but they are HER parents and SHE  is still THEIR missing child...
This is true and I am also on Haleigh's side. I just keep putting myself in their shoes and if I really were in their position I could give a rats patootie what anyone thought of me. It wouldn't be about me. It would be 100% about finding my child. JMO
This case has so many people soooo frustrated all the way around and it's understandable because Haleigh is still missing, we aren't getting very much information, (which is no doubt a good thing, all things considered) and bottom line we all want Haleigh found alive and returned to her family.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 14, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »

Hey...welcome Patricia!

Yep, bottom line is that ALL of us monkeys want the same thing in that we want Haleigh found...one more hour is way too long for this little girl to be away from people that she loves and people who love her....xxxx

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 14, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »

Cookie ~ I am going to respond to your post about mom/son.  I also have a grown son.  Yes, as everyone else I would support my son during difficult times.

However, I see where Gr Neves and Ron are telling two complete different stories about incidents that took place prior and after Haleigh went missing.  Yes, we support our children, but appears that there maybe some type of covering that in my opinion is not what a mom is supposed to do.  Yes, your protect your son but you do not cover for his lies, nor do you tell lies to cover for him.

I know some are going to ask specifically what am I referring to.
Who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.  Neves said she did...Ron said he did.

Neves said there was an altercation over an argument with Joe about a gun... Ron says NO!!!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 14, 2009, 11:23:31 PM »

Hey...welcome Patricia!

Yep, bottom line is that ALL of us monkeys want the same thing in that we want Haleigh found...one more hour is way too long for this little girl to be away from people that she loves and people who love her....xxxx

Hi Cookie Smile

And...AMEN!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 14, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »

Hey...welcome Patricia!

I hope to someone is arrested soon and the sunshine law kicks in...

Prayers for Haleigh...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 14, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »

Hey...welcome Patricia!

I hope to someone is arrested soon and the sunshine law kicks in...

Prayers for Haleigh...
Exactly JG. It would be great to find out the answers to so many questions and that's a darn fact.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 14, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »

Grams....I don't think that a mom should lie for her son, nor a mother should lie for her daughter...especially when a child is missing...

I don't know what to think about the bus stop deal...We do know that someone met Haleigh at the bus that day cause she was seen at the home, by a neighbor...I am not really sure how important who did or did not meet Haleigh at the bus stop is...but I see no reason to lie about something like that....if it is indeed lying..

Misty is the key...I still believe that with everything in me...Why he married her is beyond me...and why his mom and grand mother are so fond of her is beyond me as well...I think that as a grand ma, no matter how much I might like her, she was the last one to be with my missing grand daughter and I really think I would have a bunch of questions and some bitterness there...why they don't is beyond me as well...
grrrrrrrrrr....Tell the truth everyone related to Haleigh!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: May 14, 2009, 11:40:43 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 14, 2009, 11:41:40 PM »

nite Monkey friends...

talk to you all tomorrow and hopefully...another miracle will happen over night and Haleigh will be found....

xxxx

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 14, 2009, 11:43:10 PM »

Goodnight to those who are leaving. I'm still reading old posts. (Looking for the ones I wanted to comment on but couldn't yet lol)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 14, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

Good night cookie, and any other monkeys headed for the bunky.

Patricia ~  I missed you when you came in.  Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 15, 2009, 12:07:56 AM »

Good night cookie, and any other monkeys headed for the bunky.

Patricia ~  I missed you when you came in.  Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys. 
Hi MuffyBee. It's good to be here. I'm still reading through old posts. Whew lots to sift through that's for sure. I might be up for a while lol!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »

snip from Wyks:I understand what you are saying, Cookie.  I believe that no matter what our own opinions and theories are in this case, there is the bottom underlying main thing that we all do share, we are all on Haleigh's side.

And yes, it would be nice to hear just the facts ma'am.  In this case tho, Haleigh is a child.  She was reported as last being in Misty's care.  Am not sure if it's possible to discuss a case where a young child has gone missing, without also discussing the folks involved in that child's life at the time.  Had those folks all been questioned by LE and ruled out as suspects (as happens in some cases of missing children), then am thinking we would not be looking so closely at them now.  Haleigh did not just up and walk off into the sunset to begin a new life elsewhere, ya know?  Someone is responsible.  It's only natural to look closely at those involved in her life at the time.  That's what we are doing in here.  And yeah, it edges past Haleigh herself at times, and puts the focus onto other people until things can be figured out.  Only so many facts about Haleigh herself that we can look at.

In a perfect world.... eh? 

-----------

by this I mean, when the parents are speaking to us or the media....I wish that they would only speak to or about Haleigh and not get into their personal attacks against each other....tell us about Haleigh or what you know is going on....talk to Haleigh when they have air time etc...
I understand that we have no real things to talk about and that most of what we do talk about in here is mostly rumors...I have no problem with that and partake in it myself..my issue is that I wish that things were more balanced ....it is hard to have a discussion at times if posters have their minds totally made up and are not willing to look at all the characters instead of focusing on just one of the parents....know what I mean? Neither of these parents have clean hands in all of this...Ron has his family around him and he is a mama's boy...Crystal's mom is hanging around her every moment (?) and she is being supportive...
I have to say that if my  son was going through this, I would be right by his side as well..if that makes me an enabler then so be it...but a male child needs love and support during tough times the same as a girl child...jmo...as the mother of 2 sons...

I along with everyone wishes that there would be an arrest..then the sunshine law would kick in and then we can really have some things to examine....sigh....it has been way too long...Haleigh...where are you little one?...

Hey Cookie, been meaning to ask you hun.. why don't you use the quote button anymore?  I can figure it out, but for new monkeys might make it kind of hard to follow where what you're quoting leaves off and what you are posting begins.  I put a little line there to help seperate it out.  Am just curious is why I'm asking.  Ok .. am nosy.    

Yeppers, I know what you mean, and thanks for explaining more fully what you were saying.  I wish this thread could be more balanced in opinions too, seems to run more smoothly when a case is clear cut, this is what was done, and this is who did it.  But cases like this, it's mind-boggling, the possibilities! 

It's why from the start of this case I've been an 'equal opportunity theorist'.  LOL  Remember that?  I have a theory for each player in this case. (except for that neighbor dog who didn't even bark.. lol with Searching!)  We just don't have all the facts yet, so I dunno how anyone can take a final stance of being for/against any side at all.  It's easier for me to think in terms of 'that's a possibility' when I hear discussions on any side.  And know in my heart that the only final stance I can take at the moment is for Haleigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: May 15, 2009, 12:58:42 AM »

I don't know what to think about the bus stop thing either.  Or any of the other things that have been said by one of them but differently by another.  Little things that seem at first to be insignificant, and only take on importance and stretched all out of proportion because of the inconsistent statements made about them.  Makes me sit up and pay attention then.

The bus stop, am thinking it would have been such an easy thing to remember who picked Haleigh up that day.  Made into a HUGE thing, just because of the inconsistent statements about it.  Makes me wonder if there's something about it that we just don't get yet. 

Same with what Haleigh was wearing when last seen, for example.  Who actually came by that afternoon/early evening.  Where were the children sleeping that night.  Simple easy answers one would think, but inconsistent statements instead.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: May 15, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.

Okay, what do you guys think???

Wow Mlee, it looks like the same guy to me.  If the one is a sketch and it appears to be, somebody would have discribed the facial features to the artist and the features on these two photos have a lot of similarities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.