April 19, 2024, 06:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284817 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: May 15, 2009, 06:31:15 AM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.
Okay, what do you guys think???

Wow Mlee, it looks like the same guy to me.  If the one is a sketch and it appears to be, somebody would have discribed the facial features to the artist and the features on these two photos have a lot of similarities.

The guy in the sketch broke into a home the night before, he attempted to abduct a little 4 year old girl, and when she began to scream.. it woke the family up and the man was chased down the street.  This occurred in Orange County, some 75 miles south of Satsuma.

Now the guy in the photo, was or is ron cummings best friend an buddy Orlando.
You and I are about the only one's who see the same similarities.  I saw that sketch come on tv and Orlando hit my mind, and I had to search out his photo.  If they were or are the same person..  We have to remember that he had absolute access to Haleigh.  In fact it looks like he and ron use to be room mates.  Haleigh was raised with Orlando being around, she would never have been frightened of him.  Which brings to mind, if Junior woke and thought he was looking at Orlando that night, he wouldn't have been frightened. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: May 15, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »

Wow Mlee, it looks like the same guy to me.  If the one is a sketch and it appears to be, somebody would have discribed the facial features to the artist and the features on these two photos have a lot of similarities.

The guy in the sketch broke into a home the night before, he attempted to abduct a little 4 year old girl, and when she began to scream.. it woke the family up and the man was chased down the street.  This occurred in Orange County, some 75 miles south of Satsuma.

You and I are about the only one's who see the same similarities.  I saw that sketch come on tv and Orlando hit my mind, and I had to search out his photo.  If they were or are the same person..  We have to remember that he had absolute access to Haleigh.  In fact it looks like he and ron use to be room mates.  Haleigh was raised with Orlando being around, she would never have been frightened of him.  Which brings to mind, if Junior woke and thought he was looking at Orlando that night, he wouldn't have been frightened. 

morning mlee,
If you remember, a while back, I was looking into this shadow man who stood behind ron in the beginning, and now he is gone. I also saw the sketch of man in orlando, and also thought of the rons shadow man looking similar. These guys do travel,, and only an hr or so to orlando form satsuma...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: May 15, 2009, 07:29:36 AM »

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: May 15, 2009, 07:36:16 AM »

morning mlee,
If you remember, a while back, I was looking into this shadow man who stood behind ron in the beginning, and now he is gone. I also saw the sketch of man in orlando, and also thought of the rons shadow man looking similar. These guys do travel,, and only an hr or so to orlando form satsuma...

I saw the composite and first thing that hit my mind, was Orlando.. and I had to search out his photo and then compare them.
Learned last night that he and ron may well have roomed together, which means the kids are very well adjusted to Orlando, would never fear him.  I see it in his eyebrow on the right, his eyes, the puffy below his eyes, his cheeks, the nose, the mouth, a composite is from memory, that came from a visual that lasted maybe 20 to 30 seconds.  The man in that house was about 6 feet tall.  There was also a 13 year old in Jacksonville that got into a red car and went missing.. I haven't heard anything about her being found or who she was with, that's been over a month ago.  For what ever reason, Orlando hit my mind then and I had to search out this same photo to make sure of the color of the car.  We haven't really checked him out, we know very little about him, although Grama has talked about him several times, especially since he was suddenly not in the picture.  I don't know if Le checked him out or not..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: May 15, 2009, 07:45:25 AM »

A Very Good Morning to you Too Grama... Sleep well?

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: May 15, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »

morning mlee,

I saw the composite and first thing that hit my mind, was Orlando.. and I had to search out his photo and then compare them.
Learned last night that he and ron may well have roomed together, which means the kids are very well adjusted to Orlando, would never fear him.  I see it in his eyebrow on the right, his eyes, the puffy below his eyes, his cheeks, the nose, the mouth, a composite is from memory, that came from a visual that lasted maybe 20 to 30 seconds.  The man in that house was about 6 feet tall.  There was also a 13 year old in Jacksonville that got into a red car and went missing.. I haven't heard anything about her being found or who she was with, that's been over a month ago.  For what ever reason, Orlando hit my mind then and I had to search out this same photo to make sure of the color of the car.  We haven't really checked him out, we know very little about him, although Grama has talked about him several times, especially since he was suddenly not in the picture.  I don't know if Le checked him out or not..

I remember the 13 yr old getting into the red car, and I have not heard anything since about that either. ANd I read the local news, which includes jacksonville.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: May 15, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »

Cookie ~ I am going to respond to your post about mom/son.  I also have a grown son.  Yes, as everyone else I would support my son during difficult times.

However, I see where Gr Neves and Ron are telling two complete different stories about incidents that took place prior and after Haleigh went missing.  Yes, we support our children, but appears that there maybe some type of covering that in my opinion is not what a mom is supposed to do.  Yes, your protect your son but you do not cover for his lies, nor do you tell lies to cover for him.

I know some are going to ask specifically what am I referring to.
Who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.  Neves said she did...Ron said he did.

Neves said there was an altercation over an argument with Joe about a gun... Ron says NO!!!

Wasn't there are three tales on the story with the Gun.. Short elevator talked about ron and the gun, where ron was shooting it off or somthing, threatening people, and she took the gun and hide it in the ditch.  And we also have the story where ron hide the gun in the ditch, and then the story of Joe hiding the gun in the ditch..   Your right Grama, their stories don't match. And you have to really wonder why no one in the midst of these people can follow their lines.  We have to wonder, who put the gun in the ditch and why they put the gun in the ditch.. Is someone covering for someone else?  Or is someone throwing the limelight in another person's direction.  I have to be honest,  I see the same overup from ron's Mother as I see from Casey A. Mother. Both, want to protect their children.. but at the expense of what happened to their Grandchild.  When my Girls all reached 16, I made it very clear to all three.  I will not lie for you..  I will not cover any bad deeds.. and I will not bond you out of jail..  you come home doped up or drunk and I call the police. you bring drugs into my home, I call the police.  People may think that is harsh, but as a parent I had to set the ground rules.. The same rules my daughter is now using on her teen daughter.  ron's Mother did not set ground rules, and she cover's for him.  That is not parenting, that is enabling. When you enable you encourage.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: May 15, 2009, 08:10:43 AM »

Good Morning Grama, mlee, all Monkeys and Guests!
TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 15, 2009, 08:14:26 AM »

Wyks...I don't use the quote button in order to avoid stacks....We were told by a mod (?) a while back not to quote the whole article, but only what we were commenting on to avoid repeating/quoting the whole article, thus the huge stacks that we get at times...especially when pictures and diagrams are involved..thought I was doing the right thing...Actually it is easier just to hit the quote button than to cherry pick and copy what I am commenting on....xxxxx

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: May 15, 2009, 08:21:56 AM »

Wyks...I don't use the quote button in order to avoid stacks....We were told by a mod (?) a while back not to quote the whole article, but only what we were commenting on to avoid repeating/quoting the whole article, thus the huge stacks that we get at times...especially when pictures and diagrams are involved..thought I was doing the right thing...Actually it is easier just to hit the quote button than to cherry pick and copy what I am commenting on....xxxxx

Good Morning, Cookie!!!  I follow your post exactly!!!!  I have also been trying to eliminate the stacks, the same as you have been.  I know it is so much easier to follow when there is a quote, however, like you, trying to do what they asked.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: May 15, 2009, 08:25:10 AM »

A Very Good Morning to you Too Grama... Sleep well?

Good Morning as well, mlee.  Yes, slept very well, thank you.  It is waking up in the morning, checking the site for any NEW UPDATES, finding nothing new that really distubs me. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 15, 2009, 08:28:01 AM »

TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

Good Morning, Heart~  Ok, what do you have for us today.  You always spring something new on us....I am ready!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: May 15, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »

TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

Good Morning, Heart~  Ok, what do you have for us today.  You always spring something new on us....I am ready!!!!
  Grama,  I got like 4 to 5 pages behind yesterday.  So playing ketchup this a.m.

Praying for good news on Haleigh today!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: May 15, 2009, 08:40:30 AM »

Good Morning, Cookie!!!  I follow your post exactly!!!!  I have also been trying to eliminate the stacks, the same as you have been.  I know it is so much easier to follow when there is a quote, however, like you, trying to do what they asked.

thanks grammy! and a very very good morning to you and to all Monkeys!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

Hello Mornin' Monkeys!  I think the sketch and pic favor way too much.  Slight differences but too close for comfort esp. w/Jr's  version of what happened,  "blk man in blk who took Sissy".  There is something I want ya'll to check out...on ArtHarris.com look at the first 3 or 4 stories and find all posts by "Rainy".  Rain, mist, Rainy, Misty.  Look at what is said, the terrible grammar, sentence structure and words used.  I'm tempted to believe that it is Misty.  If the rumor is true that they were in a horrible and physical fight this past wknd then she may be ready to spill beans.  She's very spiteful from what we've seen of her MySpace posts.  Check them out I'm curious to see what better minds than mine think!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: May 15, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »

melisb  I went and looked at some of rainys post , now I have a headache from trying to decipher that mess But I did see one where she talks bad about misty
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #996 on: May 15, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »

Hello Mornin' Monkeys!  I think the sketch and pic favor way too much.  Slight differences but too close for comfort esp. w/Jr's  version of what happened,  "blk man in blk who took Sissy".  There is something I want ya'll to check out...on ArtHarris.com look at the first 3 or 4 stories and find all posts by "Rainy".  Rain, mist, Rainy, Misty.  Look at what is said, the terrible grammar, sentence structure and words used.  I'm tempted to believe that it is Misty.  If the rumor is true that they were in a horrible and physical fight this past wknd then she may be ready to spill beans.  She's very spiteful from what we've seen of her MySpace posts.  Check them out I'm curious to see what better minds than mine think!

Good Morning, I will go check that out.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: May 15, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »

melisb  I went and looked at some of rainys post , now I have a headache from trying to decipher that mess But I did see one where she talks bad about misty

I used the quote button and I'm computer stupid so if it doesn't come out right I apologize, half of the Rainy posts say that Haleigh needs her "mommy and daddy" referring to Ron and Misty not Crystal and Misty calls herself Mommy.   With statements like "Junior need to go to granny", about Amber, "she look old and not helthy because drug s poison", "the van keys joe could have git them keys have misty ron house key on it?".  The negative stuff about Misty just sounds like what Ron told her was her problem, IMO thinking she may throw us off.  I'm just reaching for anything at all because there is a little lost soul out there somewhere and the people who need to get up and help aren't doing anything.  I just hurt so bad for all these little babies.  My baby is almost 13 and if he was taken, hurt, etc., I'm afraid I might stop breathing, I don't know.  I know you go into survival mode but these people are unreal!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #998 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

Rainy says     Oh my, I got what she was saying, but  Could be Misty
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: May 15, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »

I read down through enough of rainy's post to realize.. Hey, this bad grammer is a put on..  She /He  makes mistakes and speaks as clearly as she / He possible can, she / He leaves off a bit of grammer such as plural's, no less that I do at times, and she doesn't mispell when her / his guard is down..  read below..  It's someone close at hand, but not an uneducated, uncomputerized person.. She / He knows what's she's / he's doing.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 6:30 am
I did not like what Cobra said about nobody wanting Haleigh either. Who does he think he is? That Haleigh was not pretty and that was why she did not get media attention?
Haleigh is beautiful. Crystal is going to tell all about Cobra. Last I heard she was upset about what Cobra said.
She has her own side of this story.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 6:34 am
Not making light of what? I read Llisa and do not see where it says Crystal Clear. It says clear alot though. So what if Crystal made up some lies. She needs to get attention on her situation. She can do what she wants with her money from Haleighbug. It is not anyones concern and if you do not like it, do not send money. Haleigh is Crystal daughter and Cobra need to stop asking for Crystal money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.