March 29, 2024, 03:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283288 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:33 PM »

HH I hear ya! it would be really really nice if LE would throw us a tiny crumb! geez loueez....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 09:31:40 PM »

Bringing over Maven's post. 

Interview with Cobra:

http://www.bloggernews.net/120786

Thanks Grama! Someone posted it over yonder, and I was trying to wait till after page 100 to bring it over here, it was just taking forever. 

I know I was reading while waiting for the jump to the new cage, so while had it up on the screen thought best to bring it over....very interesting info to share.

Thanks for that, Maven.

Very very interesting.. I agree..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's... Brought you all something....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »

Hey does anybody know if they did in fact make the movie Tarzan on a small island somewhere around Satsuma, I was just wondering if it was true and just where it is located as far as distance to where the St, Johns river came up to Ronald house..........    Yes, I heard this on Topix and was just wondering if anybody knows???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

I forget which player eith Amber brook or prevatt are from the San Mateo area.

2009-5-7 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Holsey
 San Mateo - On May 6, 2009, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit and the Florida Highway arrested a 38 year old San Mateo man with trafficking in cocaine. The investigation was initiated by a traffic stop on Highway 17, in San Mateo. The driver of the vehicle was identified as Gregory D. Holsey. During the traffic stop, Holsey exited his vehicle and fled on foot, only to be apprehended a short distance away. After his apprehension, it was discovered that Holsey was in possession of sixty-one (61) grams of powder cocaine.

Gregory D. Holsey was charged with trafficking in cocaine and transported to the Putnam County Jail. He was booked into the jail without benefit of a bond.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »

Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you.. that just hits the spot...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »

Thanks JG!

I think the article is talking about this guy ... it does show a bond, but he is 38 and from San Mateo, can't remember which ho .... sorry I meant ...girl is from where. 

Edit to add link:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753903&IMG=46079
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:39:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

I forget which player eith Amber brook or prevatt are from the San Mateo area.

2009-5-7 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Holsey
 San Mateo - On May 6, 2009, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit and the Florida Highway arrested a 38 year old San Mateo man with trafficking in cocaine. The investigation was initiated by a traffic stop on Highway 17, in San Mateo. The driver of the vehicle was identified as Gregory D. Holsey. During the traffic stop, Holsey exited his vehicle and fled on foot, only to be apprehended a short distance away. After his apprehension, it was discovered that Holsey was in possession of sixty-one (61) grams of powder cocaine.

Gregory D. Holsey was charged with trafficking in cocaine and transported to the Putnam County Jail. He was booked into the jail without benefit of a bond.

This one will get the sandwiches, the others didn't take time to eat..  no bond.. nice to see..

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »

With the Cobra "interview", this is a very interesting statement.   I am wondering if he means "family" as in a real family, or if he is talking about a drug family...or a gang family, or what he is referring to here.  Any ideas?? Not a stranger involved in the abduction?  Then are they focusing, or considering the cousin of Misty's as still a possibility? Why is Ron and his family not out trying to find any information on who may be involved, whether they know them or not.    I will tell you that I think that Ron and Misty's family are all a worthless piece of s--t!! I would cross the street not to pass them.   I have never observed, a more self serving, lower class of people in my life.  Has nothing to do with money, just VALUES.

S: Do you believe Haleigh is alive?

C: YES

S: Is Haleigh being passed around through different people?

C: Yes family type people. I will put it this way, law enforcement does not think a stranger is involved in the abduction.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/Cummings_update_050709

Missing girl case not cold, investigators say

They wouldn't talk specifics about Misty Croslin, Haleigh's babysitter that night, and now her fathers wife.

They have interviewed Misty about ten times and will only say there's problems with her story.

I say pull her back in there!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

With the Cobra "interview", this is a very interesting statement.   I am wondering if he means "family" as in a real family, or if he is talking about a drug family...or a gang family, or what he is referring to here.  Any ideas?? Not a stranger involved in the abduction?  Then are they focusing, or considering the cousin of Misty's as still a possibility? Why is Ron and his family not out trying to find any information on who may be involved, whether they know them or not.    I will tell you that I think that Ron and Misty's family are all a worthless piece of s--t!! I would cross the street not to pass them.   I have never observed, a more self serving, lower class of people in my life.  Has nothing to do with money, just VALUES.

C: Yes family type people. I will put it this way, law enforcement does not think a stranger is involved in the abduction.

I share your views, and agree...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 10:35:41 PM »

They wouldn't talk specifics about Misty Croslin, Haleigh's babysitter that night, and now her fathers wife.

They have interviewed Misty about ten times and will only say there's problems with her story.

she would rather hide behind her lawyer now then to be questioned again, she is finding it hard to keep all her stories straight!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

Won't do any good Maven, she is a typical teenager, who sets back clam's up, and shrugs her shoulders..   I remember those days well, Mr. No body and Mr. I don't know, lived and wreaked havoc in my home when my girls were growing up.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »

Going back from the beginning when haleigh went missing... There must be clues we missed or over looked... i am going to look @ the 911 tape and interview again....

Interview with Ron and fibsty..

1. I notice Ron's neck looks stiff
2. Fisbty stated she got up to go to the bathroom and did not make it and then she went in to the living room and seen the light on...
3. Ron stated he pulled up and notice Fibsty was up and was wondering why/ I though Fibsty called him and also how did Mother Teresa get there so fast after Ron stated he got their @ 3:30am.. Mother Teresa arrived there alittle later.. It takes @ least 20 minutes to get to their home...
4. Ron states someone could of picked the lock? I guess that why LE took the door 1 week later after their stories and  the inconsistancies.. ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk536XfEG0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PlszjkZ5Q&feature=related
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »

Going back from the beginning when haleigh went missing... There must be clues we missed or over looked... i am going to look @ the 911 tape and interview again....

2. Fisbty stated she got up to go to the bathroom and did not make it and then she went in to the living room and seen the light on...
3. Ron stated he pulled up and notice Fibsty was up and was wondering why/ I though Fibsty called him and also how did Mother Teresa get there so fast after Ron stated he got their @ 3:30am.. Mother Teresa arrived there alittle later.. It takes @ least 20 minutes to get to their home...
4. Ron states someone could of picked the lock? I guess that why LE took the door 1 week later after their stories and  the inconsistancies.. ...

In another interview, they both claim the bedroom door was open that night and ron stated that the kitchen light was so bright you could see it from the bedroom.  LE took the screen door, the one that was blocked open..  The walk through of the house, and the solid back door is a trip.. She lets the screen door close and it slams shut, the solid door remains open as long as she is standing there, she moves towards the kitchen and the door automatically closes..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »

Cell phone camera photo of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, courtesy Misty Croslin.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »

In another interview, they both claim the bedroom door was open that night and ron stated that the kitchen light was so bright you could see it from the bedroom.  LE took the screen door, the one that was blocked open..  The walk through of the house, and the solid back door is a trip.. She lets the screen door close and it slams shut, the solid door remains open as long as she is standing there, she moves towards the kitchen and the door automatically closes..

Yes, also there is a skylight and a full moon that night...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

I was wondering when she first got, why didn't she notice the kitchen light on first thing.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »

I share your views, and agree...

My theory if it was a family abduction...

Haleigh was hurt that evening in the care of Fibsty whether it was because Haleigh peed the bed or did not want to go to bed.. Haleigh was taken away by the Cummings family until Haleigh injuries cleared up.. Ron would of had to answer questions from the school, Crystal , DCF and also could lose both children.. How still have questions going through my head ..When did Mother Teresa arrive @ the home.. Was she there earlier and left to make it look as though she just arrived that night after the police arrived...
Now that immunity is offered will Haleigh be brought home.....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 11:19:33 PM »

I was wondering when she first got, why didn't she notice the kitchen light on first thing.

Also the way the beds are situated why didnt Fibsty notice Haleigh was not in her bed.. the bed is 4ft from their bed.. The first think you would see when she got up on the bed would be Haleighs bed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.