April 25, 2024, 07:12:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285065 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 11, 2009, 01:36:55 PM »

O/T
Mlee, where have you been?  I've missed your funny little glasses! 
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?
Lawd knows ! I ain't found one yet .

alagary ~  I am on the work computer and have the pop up blocker set to Medium, and I am not getting ANY pop ups off of this site. 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 11, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »

O/T
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?

alagary ~  I am on the work computer and have the pop up blocker set to Medium, and I am not getting ANY pop ups off of this site. 
I just hate to put anything more on the puter , slow enough already .
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »

Besides , Ain't no big deal , It  pays for this monkey site >
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 11, 2009, 01:49:48 PM »

Heart I think it was you who was wondering where Lisa Brooks is ....... according to someone on another site..... she is in Virginia, she left about a month ago.

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: May 11, 2009, 01:50:06 PM »

HEART..I just got on and saw about your daughter. I'm so sorry and grateful that she is o.k. physically. It make take a lil time mentally, poor girl. My prayers are with you and her. That is every mother's nightmare. I will keep her in my prayers.

Klaas, can you please put my new pic up Brandi made for me . It's a Fourth of July with a sparkly bow. Thank You.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 11, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

O/T

I just hate to put anything more on the puter , slow enough already .

alagary ~  There is no need to download anything. This is part of your Internet Explorer Web browser...check under TOOLS.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 11, 2009, 02:10:15 PM »

an angelic monkey
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here!  I got my phone call...from the oldest,  and thought about the youngest I lost all day.  Holidays...no matter which ones can be hard,  am thinking of Crystal today,  also Sandra Cantu's mother...Natalee's Mother...sometimes the best Mother's day for me is forgetting it is Mother's day. 

Wish there was news..
God bless Haleigh.

I am so sorry, Lilu.  I did not know.  Hugs to you, Mom!   

It is a tough day for too many, including our family.  It changes holidays forever.

Allow me to walk with you for awhile.

Am am so sorry for both of you. Losing someone always makes holidays hard. {{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Thanks, Mom!  Those hugs really helped.  Hugs back to you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: May 11, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

Dang it ! Thanks granmamonkey . Instant fix . now whats this F1 do ? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 11, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »

Heart, so sorry to here about what happened to your daughter, thank God she did not get hurt bad, I'm so sick of these criminals thinking they can just do whatever they want breaking into homes and cars. Where I live there has been quite a lot of destruction of people's cars, very upsetting.   Thanks for the link and comments from the latest article, all very interesting to say the least.  And to all the mothers who had a very hard day yesterday, because of a loss of a child or mother, I'm so sorry, and yes no holiday is ever the same, actually no day is ever the same again.

You are correct, but with the help of friends and family, they are different and love and caring can make them special again.  There is also comfort in knowing your loved one is forever away from harm and spending the holiday in the palm of the hand of our maker.  The feeling of loss is ours alone.

Thanks, NoRo.  Hugs to you, hon.

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »

HEART..I just got on and saw about your daughter. I'm so sorry and grateful that she is o.k. physically. It make take a lil time mentally, poor girl. My prayers are with you and her. That is every mother's nightmare. I will keep her in my prayers.

Klaas, can you please put my new pic up Brandi made for me . It's a Fourth of July with a sparkly bow. Thank You.

The BNN interview by Simon Barrett is over an hour. I have listened to 25 minutes so far. Had to take a little break. It's interesting, but not earth-shaking so far.

Heart, so sorry about your daughter. Glad it wasn't worse.

Thunder Bunny and alagary, Firefox with adblocker plus addon works perfectly and does not slow down your computer. I believe it makes it faster, by not having to load all the ads.

rosebud, I will email Klaas right now about your request.

I heard Art Harris say in the Simon Barrett interview that, "No formal investigation" has been done by LE of Crystal and Chad. I am not sure what he meant by that. I do believe that Crystal was polygraphed. That isn't a formal investigation?

Anyway, going back to listen to some more of the interview, found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/10/Haleigh-Cummings-Caylee-Anthony

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 11, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and guests!

Thank all of you for your replies to my post regarding my daughter.

Yes, I am very grateful and relieved that all she sustained physically is a swollen mouth, stolen purse and cellphone.  It will take her some time to get over it mentally.

Yes, as I thought more about it through the night, I realized the mental trauma is cruelty in itself.  I hope she gets help for this right away and that scar will heal soon.  I am praying for sunnier days for her and your family.

flower flower flower

I believe in miracles!
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #391 on: May 11, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

EXACTLY!  Trying to talk about a little girl that was missing, the LEAST she could do would be to pay attention and sound halfway sober. (I'm not saying she was anything, but PAY ATTENTION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!)  I was dismayed that for such a serious subject, it was almost like a joke at the beginning and the only part I've tried to listen to.  Therefore, I vote we figure out how to interview Cobra, and show them how's it done. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »

Here is an interesting comment left today at the site I posted above:

William COBRA Staubs permalink

I sure do like this site. Fianlly some who ain’t scared to tell all. I do not work for KIM I brought her to the case…..and guess what? WHAT CASE? I am a profit C Corp and while i did offer the proper advice to Make this center Non Profit, today it remains PROFIT as far as I can see,,,for every one but me. Yes there was a sheet of expences and some say J.R. stole or miss apro. funds…I did not see that ever and i signed for every dollar HE gave me, some 600.00 or give or take. The 800.00 given last week is a farce and they know it. They want me to not look at certain folks. I was not looking at them for the abduction, rather Fitness as Parents..Isn’t it only fair to investigate Each Parent? My BOSS said look at everyone. Nobody has clean hands. IF THE SO CALLED CENTER THINKS THERE IS SOME SORT OF CONFLIT HERE>>SOON AS I CAN I WILL RETURN YOUR PURCHASE MONEY ROUNDED OFF SAY 750.00 AS A COBRA CANNOT BE BOUGHT….CHECK THE LAW lol

I do agree this does look like amature hour at the expence of HALEIGH, for that I am sorry for my part in all this bullshit. PLEASE SIGNAL LANE CHANGS LOL

This is the man who has set all the web sites up and I guess he is the one in charge..

Whois Record
Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan
   100 s.e third ave
   ft. lauderdale, Florida 33394
   United States

Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM
      Created on: 13-Mar-09
      Expires on: 13-Mar-11
      Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

Technical Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

He says he does not work for KP or Crystal, that site is the Haleighbug site, but he does mention JR and accusations of mishandling of funds.  Sounds like there is some issue with money being given to him by Crystal (?) and because of that he shouldn't investigate her, and he did?? I really dunno........ I think Grund may be his boss, he is the one who asked Cobra to look at the case, but if he is not getting paid, would he even have someone who is officially his "boss"?

I consider Klaas and Red my bosses and they do not get paid, nor do I.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 11, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

#398  Art Harris Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 7:12 am

llisa:

Go back and read the Q and A: asked if crysal’s hands were clean, he replied “nobody’s hands are clean…” So he’s telling me it was ambiguous enough to not be accusing Crystal of anything, especially arranging to have her own child snatched. That theory has been rueld out by LE.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart, where did you read that LE had ruled out the theory of Crystal being involved in Haleigh's missing?   I have not seen anything like that.. I know they have ruled out a stranger abduction, and decided it had to be family or persons close to the family..  Which means they would have to be looking at both sides of the familes..   And I think that Cobra was side stepping the question, he did not want to go on the record giving an opinion one way or the other.

Mlee, that is what I got from that also.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 11, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

BE THE VOICE FOR THE ONES WHO NO LONGER HAVE ONE

LET THESE SPONSORS KNOW YOU WILL BE BOYCOTTING THEM FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF LKL AND THE ANTHONYS!!

For those who have that picky email type programs... here are the emails in the format that you have to do is copy and paste:

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com;info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com;jobaker@jkharris.com

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ABOVE AND SHOOT OUT AN EMAIL OF YOUR DISGUST FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF THE ANTHONYS!

Thanks, Dolce.  Nice work.  The babies must be helping you.  You are a trio, like the Trinity.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 11, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I tried listening to the interview last night, but had seven puppies biting my ankles, a hungover husband that danced with me too much Saturday night (groaning on the couch and listening to the tv too loudly) a three year old that wanted to play on the computer and bump me off, and well...was it just me, or did you have a REALLY hard time getting past 1) the picture on the website threw me off, 2) WTH were those two women doing that were SUPPOSE to be on during the interview?  WTH is Pickles?  From BNN?  Was that a joke?

I ADORE COBRA, and am so grateful and thankful that he's there and looking.  (AT LEAST SOMEONE IS!!!!) I want to hear everything he says.  So if I try again, am I going to be able to get past the first five minutes?  And I want to know if we can set up an interview with him to ask questions.  Now that, my friends would be an I-N-T-E-R-V-I-E-W!

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

Me too.  I have never had a problem with Firefox and Adblock Plus which is continuously updated.

I believe in miracles!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: May 11, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

#398  Art Harris Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 7:12 am

llisa:

Go back and read the Q and A: asked if crysal’s hands were clean, he replied “nobody’s hands are clean…” So he’s telling me it was ambiguous enough to not be accusing Crystal of anything, especially arranging to have her own child snatched. That theory has been rueld out by LE.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart, where did you read that LE had ruled out the theory of Crystal being involved in Haleigh's missing?   I have not seen anything like that.. I know they have ruled out a stranger abduction, and decided it had to be family or persons close to the family..  Which means they would have to be looking at both sides of the familes..   And I think that Cobra was side stepping the question, he did not want to go on the record giving an opinion one way or the other.

mlee those are Art Harris words.  See his post # 398 in response to one of his poster's by the screen name of llisa on his site:   http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

I think he is wrong about her being ruled out as a suspect..  Also, I read somewhere this morning, have to go back and check it out.. that they had not really interviewed either Crystal or Chad. You know there is so much out there that its hard to determine what is and what isn't..  I listened to the radio interview, or at least half of it..  I think it may have been Art's opinion that they have been ruled out because they haven't been really interviewed, but I think LE has more going then they have released.  Especially, with their decision that it had to be family related or persons close to the family, they would have to be looking at both sides..  I think Art is of the opinion that Crystal had nothing to do with this..  We just have to wait and see.. eventually, someone is going to slip up, and the fireworks will begin. 

Hi, mlee. I believe he used the word investigated... not interviewed. I believe they were both interviewed, also that Crystal took a LDT, but not sure about Chad. By rights, they should both be investigated so they can be ruled out. If they did not at least question them, then they dropped the ball. But I have to believe that every family member was questioned at some point.

Also, just a general note: regarding Crystal's and Marie's house not being searched. Putnam Co. would not have the jurisdiction to conduct a search in Baker Co. They would more than likely pass that off to LE there. So Kim's statement that their houses were not searched is at least partially correct. Baker Co. may have done the search with Putnam's cooperation or assistance. And if none of them did... then there should be a good reason not to.... because the non-custodial parent is always the first one they look at, in my neck of the woods.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 11, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »

Heart I think it was you who was wondering where Lisa Brooks is ....... according to someone on another site..... she is in Virginia, she left about a month ago.

Thanks for the info Maven!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: May 11, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »

|
#32267 someone important posted:

Jacksonville, FL
|#498 Feb 22, 2009
guy sapp is my grandfather who co-signed for me to buy my house on tyler st. donald sapp is not related to us. isn't this supposed to be about haleigh not about who is related to who. guy sapp is a retired property appraiser of flagler county and has never even met haleigh. the a/c guy has been checked out and was supposed to be at the house on green lane. i wish people would just leave both sides of the family alone and focus on bringing haleigh home. thanks lindsy croslin

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post32267

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori ...

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 11, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »

|
#32267 someone important posted:

Jacksonville, FL
|#498 Feb 22, 2009
guy sapp is my grandfather who co-signed for me to buy my house on tyler st. donald sapp is not related to us. isn't this supposed to be about haleigh not about who is related to who. guy sapp is a retired property appraiser of flagler county and has never even met haleigh. the a/c guy has been checked out and was supposed to be at the house on green lane. i wish people would just leave both sides of the family alone and focus on bringing haleigh home. thanks lindsy croslin

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post32267

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori ...

Interesting ...... thanks Heart! So... Donald Sapp is not related, but according to Cobra he heard that DS was there that afternoon watching Haleigh and the other children playing on a trampoline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.