March 29, 2024, 08:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283298 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: May 11, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »

Heart I think it was you who was wondering where Lisa Brooks is ....... according to someone on another site..... she is in Virginia, she left about a month ago.

|
#32267 someone important posted:

Jacksonville, FL
|#498 Feb 22, 2009
guy sapp is my grandfather who co-signed for me to buy my house on tyler st. donald sapp is not related to us. isn't this supposed to be about haleigh not about who is related to who. guy sapp is a retired property appraiser of flagler county and has never even met haleigh. the a/c guy has been checked out and was supposed to be at the house on green lane. i wish people would just leave both sides of the family alone and focus on bringing haleigh home. thanks lindsy croslin

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post32267

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori ...

I didn't realize she labeled HERself as someone important  I just went and saw the comment.  If police are saying that this was not a stranger abduction, then wouldn't looking at all family members/friends be the way to find Haleigh?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 11, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »

O/T
Mlee, where have you been?  I've missed your funny little glasses! 
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?

Been running around today sug... now I have those ads too even with the popup blocker going, you really can't stop them, but make sure your popup blocker is still going..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »

Heart I think it was you who was wondering where Lisa Brooks is ....... according to someone on another site..... she is in Virginia, she left about a month ago.

|
#32267 someone important posted:

Jacksonville, FL
|#498 Feb 22, 2009
guy sapp is my grandfather who co-signed for me to buy my house on tyler st. donald sapp is not related to us. isn't this supposed to be about haleigh not about who is related to who. guy sapp is a retired property appraiser of flagler county and has never even met haleigh. the a/c guy has been checked out and was supposed to be at the house on green lane. i wish people would just leave both sides of the family alone and focus on bringing haleigh home. thanks lindsy croslin

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post32267

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-flori ...

I didn't realize she labeled HERself as someone important  I just went and saw the comment.  If police are saying that this was not a stranger abduction, then wouldn't looking at all family members/friends be the way to find Haleigh?

Yes Mam your right..  Maybe she should call her sister in law and say " Hey Short Elevator, get your story straight"..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 11, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

O/T
You guys please help!!  My pop up blocker WILL not block the optimized ads that pop up on every page I try to go to at this site, and gawd forbid if I accidently click on a wrong spot...it opens a hundred blank pages.  Any good suggestions for a new blocker that might fix this for me?
Lawd knows ! I ain't found one yet .

alagary ~  I am on the work computer and have the pop up blocker set to Medium, and I am not getting ANY pop ups off of this site. 

Well Grama you fixed me too.. I had my settings on Custom and the popups were driving me crazy too.. Thanks.. good to see you.. been busy today?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: May 11, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

HEART..I just got on and saw about your daughter. I'm so sorry and grateful that she is o.k. physically. It make take a lil time mentally, poor girl. My prayers are with you and her. That is every mother's nightmare. I will keep her in my prayers.

Klaas, can you please put my new pic up Brandi made for me . It's a Fourth of July with a sparkly bow. Thank You.

The BNN interview by Simon Barrett is over an hour. I have listened to 25 minutes so far. Had to take a little break. It's interesting, but not earth-shaking so far.

Heart, so sorry about your daughter. Glad it wasn't worse.

Thunder Bunny and alagary, Firefox with adblocker plus addon works perfectly and does not slow down your computer. I believe it makes it faster, by not having to load all the ads.

rosebud, I will email Klaas right now about your request.

I heard Art Harris say in the Simon Barrett interview that, "No formal investigation" has been done by LE of Crystal and Chad. I am not sure what he meant by that. I do believe that Crystal was polygraphed. That isn't a formal investigation?

Anyway, going back to listen to some more of the interview, found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/10/Haleigh-Cummings-Caylee-Anthony

Brandy, I heard the same thing, and questions marks came flashing.. I know she took a poly, she said in one of her interviews that they had Polygraphed her, when ask if she passed.. she said, I don't know, they told me they were going to have to send it to Washington..   I guess to the FBI.... I don't know....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 11, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »

#398  Art Harris Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 7:12 am

llisa:

Go back and read the Q and A: asked if crysal’s hands were clean, he replied “nobody’s hands are clean…” So he’s telling me it was ambiguous enough to not be accusing Crystal of anything, especially arranging to have her own child snatched. That theory has been rueld out by LE.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart, where did you read that LE had ruled out the theory of Crystal being involved in Haleigh's missing?   I have not seen anything like that.. I know they have ruled out a stranger abduction, and decided it had to be family or persons close to the family..  Which means they would have to be looking at both sides of the familes..   And I think that Cobra was side stepping the question, he did not want to go on the record giving an opinion one way or the other.

mlee those are Art Harris words.  See his post # 398 in response to one of his poster's by the screen name of llisa on his site:   http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

I think he is wrong about her being ruled out as a suspect..  Also, I read somewhere this morning, have to go back and check it out.. that they had not really interviewed either Crystal or Chad. You know there is so much out there that its hard to determine what is and what isn't..  I listened to the radio interview, or at least half of it..  I think it may have been Art's opinion that they have been ruled out because they haven't been really interviewed, but I think LE has more going then they have released.  Especially, with their decision that it had to be family related or persons close to the family, they would have to be looking at both sides..  I think Art is of the opinion that Crystal had nothing to do with this..  We just have to wait and see.. eventually, someone is going to slip up, and the fireworks will begin. 

Hi, mlee. I believe he used the word investigated... not interviewed. I believe they were both interviewed, also that Crystal took a LDT, but not sure about Chad. By rights, they should both be investigated so they can be ruled out. If they did not at least question them, then they dropped the ball. But I have to believe that every family member was questioned at some point.

Also, just a general note: regarding Crystal's and Marie's house not being searched. Putnam Co. would not have the jurisdiction to conduct a search in Baker Co. They would more than likely pass that off to LE there. So Kim's statement that their houses were not searched is at least partially correct. Baker Co. may have done the search with Putnam's cooperation or assistance. And if none of them did... then there should be a good reason not to.... because the non-custodial parent is always the first one they look at, in my neck of the woods.

I agree, I don't believe I have read anything on Chad.. he seems to stay completely out of the limelight..  Even though ron has been interviewed, checked out and taken a poly.. he hasn't been cleared.. and of course, short elevator, anyone ever believing she had been cleared needs to buy a wooden nickel..  Since they came back with their primary direction of investigation, with the believe its family or person close to family that should reverse everything and Crystal should be back under the microscope, if not right now, it will come.  You know they can have a search warrant issued and go to the SO in her County, I am pretty sure the Sheriff would co-operate and there would be a search of her home.  I found a bit of varying commentaries today on several other sites.. One was talking about Crystal not arriving in Satsuma until 7 hours after she had been notified of Haleigh's missing..  I had not heard that before, I can't imagine she didn't jump up in the middle of the night and race over there. 7 hours.. thats along time.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »

I agree, I don't believe I have read anything on Chad.. he seems to stay completely out of the limelight..  Even though ron has been interviewed, checked out and taken a poly.. he hasn't been cleared.. and of course, short elevator, anyone ever believing she had been cleared needs to buy a wooden nickel..  Since they came back with their primary direction of investigation, with the believe its family or person close to family that should reverse everything and Crystal should be back under the microscope, if not right now, it will come.  You know they can have a search warrant issued and go to the SO in her County, I am pretty sure the Sheriff would co-operate and there would be a search of her home.  I found a bit of varying commentaries today on several other sites.. One was talking about Crystal not arriving in Satsuma until 7 hours after she had been notified of Haleigh's missing..  I had not heard that before, I can't imagine she didn't jump up in the middle of the night and race over there. 7 hours.. thats along time.

Yes mlee I have seen comments that say she did not get there for 7 hours, but others challenge that and say it didn't take her that long, some claim to have asked KP and that she told them that is not true, some say they asked and were told it was 7 hours .....clear as mud. If it did take 7 hours for her to get there .... that's a very long time, and I would have to wonder why it took so long.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2009, 06:14:40 PM »

O/T

alagary ~  I am on the work computer and have the pop up blocker set to Medium, and I am not getting ANY pop ups off of this site. 

Well Grama you fixed me too.. I had my settings on Custom and the popups were driving me crazy too.. Thanks.. good to see you.. been busy today?

Ummmm.....yes, work, and yes busy.  alagary questioned the key ... F 1... It brings up he help menu in my windows...vista.  Once it is up you can check out, as other programs also use that key.  It is a shortcut key, without using your mouse.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2009, 06:28:58 PM »

O/T

Ummmm.....yes, work, and yes busy.  alagary questioned the key ... F 1... It brings up he help menu in my windows...vista.  Once it is up you can check out, as other programs also use that key.  It is a shortcut key, without using your mouse.

Was only a joke Gramamonkey about how computer stupid I am . Sorry if it came out wrong .
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: May 11, 2009, 06:33:48 PM »

We all have been surfing the net, reading news, other bloggers comments, Art Harris' site of comments, comments heard by Cobra during his interview.

LE is keeping tight lips on their investigation.  They are doing that obviously for many reasons.  What we hear from others, like...maybe they did...or maybe they didn't ...or they could also be...and it goes on and on and on.

Cobra, Art and the rest of the news sites ARE NOT going to GIVE OUT information pertaining to the investigation that LE is keeping close to their belts.

They are trying to keep the public and news sites updated, which is just great, as everyone looks for updates.  But, sometimes their choice of words, leaves the comment WIDE OPEN and some read into it more than others. 

Maybe he did....then they run with the fact...OH Ron most likely hit Haleigh, cause Cobra said...maybe he did.  He didn't say NO he didn't.  Do you see what I am getting at.  Cobra doesn't know from Adam whether this happened or it didn't ...as he was not there. (previous sentences were FOR EXAMPLE ONLY!!)  There are some that Cobra & Art make, that sure they were there, but do you actually think they are going to give all of the DETAILS...as to why, who, etc..  NO they are not...as this is AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

Have any of you noticed, that they do not give DIRECT ANSWERS.  They try to answer the best of their ability, however, at the same time NOT releasing LE investigative INFO.

I have listened to the BNN broadcast last night.  Pickles....hmmm...not sure if dill, kosher, sliced or hot.  But I agree, not sure why she was there....but she is on all of the broadcasts along with his wife Jan.  They both could very well stay home in bed for all that they contribute.  But, incase noone phones in..at least Barrett has someone to chat with....JMO

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 11, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

O/T

Was only a joke Gramamonkey about how computer stupid I am . Sorry if it came out wrong .

I try to answer questions directed to me.... not knowing who is on the other end, maybe they do not know what the F1 key is.  So...we can all have a good MONKEY LAUGH OVER THIS.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 11, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »

Yes mlee I have seen comments that say she did not get there for 7 hours, but others challenge that and say it didn't take her that long, some claim to have asked KP and that she told them that is not true, some say they asked and were told it was 7 hours .....clear as mud. If it did take 7 hours for her to get there .... that's a very long time, and I would have to wonder why it took so long.

I had read that once Crystal was notified, she proceeded to contact some to verify this.  I do believe I had heard that she waited until Marie had completed her bus run before she left for Satsuma. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: May 11, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

I had read that once Crystal was notified, she proceeded to contact some to verify this.  I do believe I had heard that she waited until Marie had completed her bus run before she left for Satsuma. 

I read that too Grama, and something about Marie did not want Crystal to drive.

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: May 11, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »

Brandi and Klaas, thank you for putting my lady up for me. I appreciate your help.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 11, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »

O/T

Mozilla Pop-up blocker

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Pop-up+blocker?style_mode=inproduct

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #415 on: May 11, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

Brandi and Klaas, thank you for putting my lady up for me. I appreciate your help.
You look lovely rosebud 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 11, 2009, 07:54:45 PM »

You're welcome. I emailed Klaas and she made the change for you.

If you ever want to change again, please go to my avatar thread and post there about it. Wink

I try to keep avatar talk out of the missing persons' threads.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 11, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »

If she was in doubt,  why didn't she call the LE, they would have told her that it was not made up, I don't quite understand where her mind set was..  That doesn't make sense to me..  I don't dare say what I'm thinking..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 11, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »

Would the real RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC please stand up?

RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC
PALMCOAST,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/11/2009 4:24:37 PM  - Booking#: 09-01919
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 4/23/1987 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   948.06-   N   N    $504.00    
                $1,512.00    

RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC
PALMCOAST,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/11/2009 4:24:37 PM  - Booking#: 09-01919
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 4/23/1987 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
                $1,512.00    

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 11, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »

If she was in doubt,  why didn't she call the LE, they would have told her that it was not made up, I don't quite understand where her mind set was..  That doesn't make sense to me..  I don't dare say what I'm thinking..

I am wondering if Crystal had a car and/or a driver's license in Feb. when Haleigh went missing. She may have had no transportation. That would not have stopped me, though. I'd have gotten there right away by any means possible.

Just offering a possible explanation. I am not even sure how long it was until Crystal arrived on the scene, myself. I remember her telling someone what time she got there on the air. I am just not sure what interview that was.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.