March 28, 2024, 03:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 283219 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:32 PM »

Would the real RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC please stand up?

RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC
PALMCOAST,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/11/2009 4:24:37 PM  - Booking#: 09-01919
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 4/23/1987 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   948.06-   N   N    $504.00    
                $1,512.00    

RICHARD  ALLEN  LEBLANC
PALMCOAST,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/11/2009 4:24:37 PM  - Booking#: 09-01919
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 4/23/1987 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
                $1,512.00    

I wonder if it's father and son? I see one is out already, one has a D.O.B of 4/23/1987 and the other 12/26/1965....actually on second thought I think it's just a mistake. The older one had prob violation as charges and the younger has the just the number.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

I agree, I don't believe I have read anything on Chad.. he seems to stay completely out of the limelight..  Even though ron has been interviewed, checked out and taken a poly.. he hasn't been cleared.. and of course, short elevator, anyone ever believing she had been cleared needs to buy a wooden nickel..  Since they came back with their primary direction of investigation, with the believe its family or person close to family that should reverse everything and Crystal should be back under the microscope, if not right now, it will come.  You know they can have a search warrant issued and go to the SO in her County, I am pretty sure the Sheriff would co-operate and there would be a search of her home.  I found a bit of varying commentaries today on several other sites.. One was talking about Crystal not arriving in Satsuma until 7 hours after she had been notified of Haleigh's missing..  I had not heard that before, I can't imagine she didn't jump up in the middle of the night and race over there. 7 hours.. thats along time.

Yes mlee I have seen comments that say she did not get there for 7 hours, but others challenge that and say it didn't take her that long, some claim to have asked KP and that she told them that is not true, some say they asked and were told it was 7 hours .....clear as mud. If it did take 7 hours for her to get there .... that's a very long time, and I would have to wonder why it took so long.

I had read that once Crystal was notified, she proceeded to contact some to verify this.  I do believe I had heard that she waited until Marie had completed her bus run before she left for Satsuma. 

If she was in doubt,  why didn't she call the LE, they would have told her that it was not made up, I don't quite understand where her mind set was..  That doesn't make sense to me..  I don't dare say what I'm thinking..

I am wondering if Crystal had a car and/or a driver's license in Feb. when Haleigh went missing. She may have had no transportation. That would not have stopped me, though. I'd have gotten there right away by any means possible.

Just offering a possible explanation. I am not even sure how long it was until Crystal arrived on the scene, myself. I remember her telling someone what time she got there on the air. I am just not sure what interview that was.

I agree on finding a way,  why would Chad have brought her..  He is going to be the kids step Dad.. I will go back through the interviews and see what I can come up with.  There is another issue that I read about today, that someone needed a key to get into the trailer, believe it was LE, and they got a spare key from Maria.. Who was not suppose to have a key.. it was stated that ron's family members stated there were only 5 keys, and no one knew how Maria got the key....  not that is very questionable.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2009, 08:51:06 PM »

Here is the link..
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/crystal-sheffields-haleigh-bug-foundation-is-open-for-business/

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

I saw that last night, there are a few interesting comments on that site by the poster that wrote that. I don't know if Crystal really did have a key or not, neither did that poster, she was just repeating a rumor. I wonder who tipped LE off to make them think that Crystal had a key anyway.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

I saw that last night, there are a few interesting comments on that site by the poster that wrote that. I don't know if Crystal really did have a key or not, neither did that poster, she was just repeating a rumor. I wonder who tipped LE off to make them think that Crystal had a key anyway.

I don't know, this was the first I had heard of this..  just never know what your going to find out there, in rumor world..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

#423  Art Harris Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Rainy–Happy to entertain your reporting if you can tell me who told you what and we can see if it jives with what they’ve told me…Officially, you are right, no one has been ruled out. Unofficially, investigators have priorities, like plugging mystery timelines of folks who were at, visited or were supposed to be in the trailer, and anyone who had close ties to those people…

#425  Art Harris Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Rose: Right on! Shake up everyone and let the chips! We agree…I’m told where investigators are focusing, but there are indeed peripheral characters who also need to be checked out, and they are doing that. How would you light that fire, Rose?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

EXACTLY!  Trying to talk about a little girl that was missing, the LEAST she could do would be to pay attention and sound halfway sober. (I'm not saying she was anything, but PAY ATTENTION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!)  I was dismayed that for such a serious subject, it was almost like a joke at the beginning and the only part I've tried to listen to.  Therefore, I vote we figure out how to interview Cobra , and show them how's it done. 

I'm with you Smile  I say monkeys need to leave comments to him on Art Harris, because I believe he reads there and invite him to become a monkey and if he does, start a new thread titled COBRA and it will be his thread where we can ask him questions and he can ask us questions.  What do yall think?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 11, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

I agree, I don't believe I have read anything on Chad.. he seems to stay completely out of the limelight..  Even though ron has been interviewed, checked out and taken a poly.. he hasn't been cleared.. and of course, short elevator, anyone ever believing she had been cleared needs to buy a wooden nickel..  Since they came back with their primary direction of investigation, with the believe its family or person close to family that should reverse everything and Crystal should be back under the microscope, if not right now, it will come.  You know they can have a search warrant issued and go to the SO in her County, I am pretty sure the Sheriff would co-operate and there would be a search of her home.  I found a bit of varying commentaries today on several other sites.. One was talking about Crystal not arriving in Satsuma until 7 hours after she had been notified of Haleigh's missing..  I had not heard that before, I can't imagine she didn't jump up in the middle of the night and race over there. 7 hours.. thats along time.

Yes mlee I have seen comments that say she did not get there for 7 hours, but others challenge that and say it didn't take her that long, some claim to have asked KP and that she told them that is not true, some say they asked and were told it was 7 hours .....clear as mud. If it did take 7 hours for her to get there .... that's a very long time, and I would have to wonder why it took so long.

I had read that once Crystal was notified, she proceeded to contact some to verify this.  I do believe I had heard that she waited until Marie had completed her bus run before she left for Satsuma. 

If she was in doubt,  why didn't she call the LE, they would have told her that it was not made up, I don't quite understand where her mind set was..  That doesn't make sense to me..  I don't dare say what I'm thinking..

I am wondering if Crystal had a car and/or a driver's license in Feb. when Haleigh went missing. She may have had no transportation. That would not have stopped me, though. I'd have gotten there right away by any means possible.

Just offering a possible explanation. I am not even sure how long it was until Crystal arrived on the scene, myself. I remember her telling someone what time she got there on the air. I am just not sure what interview that was.

I agree on finding a way,  why would Chad have brought her..  He is going to be the kids step Dad.. I will go back through the interviews and see what I can come up with.  There is another issue that I read about today, that someone needed a key to get into the trailer, believe it was LE, and they got a spare key from Maria.. Who was not suppose to have a key.. it was stated that ron's family members stated there were only 5 keys, and no one knew how Maria got the key....  not that is very questionable.

5 keys???  What was he running???  That sounds abit absurd, don't ya think???  I remember reading that even Misty didn't have a key.  So, Ron, GN, GGS..that is 3.  And yet, the door had been propped open!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 11, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

5 keys???  What was he running???  That sounds abit absurd, don't ya think???  I remember reading that even Misty didn't have a key.  So, Ron, GN, GGS..that is 3.  And yet, the door had been propped open!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a lot of keys, can't imagine who would have gotten the other ones. I don't think I've heard Misty definitely didn't have a key, but I have wondered about that, with the back door propped open. I wonder did they have one hidden outside in case one got lost/forgotten? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 11, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »

If your grand child was missing, would you finish your bus route before you left town? If that really did happen with Marie..who knows...does anyone have a link to when Crystal actually arrived there? and yes, why didn't Chad take Crystal down to Satsuma? or did he? I would drop whatever I was doing and head on out to start looking for my grand child/kid....I do remember reading that Crystal did call around to see if it was really true which I thought was really odd...get in your car and make your calls while you were riding...?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: May 11, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »

If your grand child was missing, would you finish your bus route before you left town? If that really did happen with Marie..who knows...does anyone have a link to when Crystal actually arrived there? and yes, why didn't Chad take Crystal down to Satsuma? or did he? I would drop whatever I was doing and head on out to start looking for my grand child/kid....I do remember reading that Crystal did call around to see if it was really true which I thought was really odd...get in your car and make your calls while you were riding...?

I have been looking for an article or something from the press on when she got there, I haven't found anything yet. So far all accounts of her getting there that I know of have been from posters on various forums. and No I would not have finished my bus route.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 11, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

I thought I had sent this to you...

"I heard the same things, the monies go to helping her and her young daughter stay in town. I don’t know how this is legal for her to do, cuz I know that when Jamie Watts( of Watts Funeral Home) set up an account to take donation for the father and young boy JR, The first account had to be closed and another opened due to Florida law stated that only those living in the home with the missing child (Haleigh Cummings)could be on the account. So Crystal’s name had to be removed cuz of the law. Also I know that law enforsement knew about the child support warrent, and the cousin of Crystal’s was hanging out with Misty, over the weekend that the mother Crystal had her visit w/ the childern. Now another quick note, I was at Ronald’s family tent early on when law enforsement stoped by asking for any key’s that was there for Ronald home. The grandmother handed over her copy, only to find out that the officer’s were mistake about which tent they were at. They believed that they were at the mother’s Crystal tent. And they stated the had gotten a tip the the mother (Crystal) had somehow gotten a key to the father (Ronald’s ) home. The grandmther told them that there were only 5 key made for the home. And that the mother should not have one. I never heard wether or not they found one on her. But they did later go get her figure prints and DNA."

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/crystal-sheffields-haleigh-bug-foundation-is-open-for-business/

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 11, 2009, 10:29:48 PM »

I was wrong about gettng it from Maria, but when you read it you realize that the Le officer thought he was at crystal's tent looking for a key.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 11, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

I was wrong about gettng it from Maria, but when you read it you realize that the Le officer thought he was at crystal's tent looking for a key.

Yes, I had to read it 2 times, to get the drift of what they meant. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 11, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

I'm not sure who pickles is or why she was even on there, the few things she said made no sense, and she wasn't even paying attention. The other woman was at least following the conversation, I think she was the guys wife. This show did allow call ins and a chat room, but I didn't catch it when it was live. The interview is very long, so it's hard to listen to the whole thing, I had to wait for my kids to go to bed, and then my oldest (hubby) made me miss parts.

about the pop up ads ..... I didn't even know that there were pop-ups on this page, till I used another computer to come here. I use Firefox and have ad-block plus on it....... it works very nicely!

EXACTLY!  Trying to talk about a little girl that was missing, the LEAST she could do would be to pay attention and sound halfway sober. (I'm not saying she was anything, but PAY ATTENTION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!)  I was dismayed that for such a serious subject, it was almost like a joke at the beginning and the only part I've tried to listen to.  Therefore, I vote we figure out how to interview Cobra , and show them how's it done. 

I'm with you Smile  I say monkeys need to leave comments to him on Art Harris, because I believe he reads there and invite him to become a monkey and if he does, start a new thread titled COBRA and it will be his thread where we can ask him questions and he can ask us questions.  What do yall think?

Don't give up hope.. I found him posting on both Art Harris page, and the one I was just milling in.  He might just be headed this way.....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 11, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

Goodnight all!

Hopefully we will receive good news to tomorrow regarding

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey Haleigh  an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: May 11, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

Don't give up hope.. I found him posting on both Art Harris page, and the one I was just milling in.  He might just be headed this way.....

I don't know if this is possible or how it would be arranged.  But, remember Leonard Padilla would go on UStream and have a live chat.  The questions were forwarded to him and then he would answer them on the air.

Maybe this is something that Cobra can do.  Just a thought.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 11, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

Goodnight all!

Hopefully we will receive good news to tomorrow regarding

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey Haleigh  an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

Hopefully so!

Good night, Heart.

I am going to bed also.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #438 on: May 11, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »

I knew the monkey geniuses would come up with ways to get an interview!  :YES: YOU GUYS ROCK!!:  Can we start a Cobra thread?  Can we start a thread that we just ask questions in?

About Crystal's arrival time, I thought for sure that in the VERY beginning, I read/heard she arrived at approximately 7 a.m.  Which I could understand.  She'd have to make arrangements for kids, get someone at house to watch them or whatever, might have to borrow some money for the drive, go get gas, make some coffee in the middle of the night, yada yada....I don't know.  But I know when I'm waiting for my mother in law to come over and I'm in a hurry, she inevitably takes forty five minutes to get here.  hehehe.  oh, did I say that? 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: May 11, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »

I knew the monkey geniuses would come up with ways to get an interview!  :YES: YOU GUYS ROCK!!:  Can we start a Cobra thread?  Can we start a thread that we just ask questions in?

About Crystal's arrival time, I thought for sure that in the VERY beginning, I read/heard she arrived at approximately 7 a.m.  Which I could understand.  She'd have to make arrangements for kids, get someone at house to watch them or whatever, might have to borrow some money for the drive, go get gas, make some coffee in the middle of the night, yada yada....I don't know.  But I know when I'm waiting for my mother in law to come over and I'm in a hurry, she inevitably takes forty five minutes to get here.  hehehe.  oh, did I say that? 

I kinda got sidetracked on my journey to an article with that info, all I could find was this time line which would match up with what you have heard/read:

February 10, 2009:

3:00am Misty wakes and finds out Haleigh’s gone.

3:00 - 3:25am Misty calls Ron on his cell—he says call 911.

3:25ish Misty meets Ron at front door. Has not called police.

3:27am called 911

3:49am Marie Sheffield, Haleigh’s maternal grandmother received call from Ron.

3:50ish Marie calls her daughter, Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield who lives in Glen St. Mary Florida.

5:00ish Marie calls Crystal’s father who lives in Satsuma or close—he drives over to Cummings house, call’s his ex-wife back and verifies that Haleigh is missing, that police and search dogs are at the scene. Marie and Crystal head for Satsuma.

this is from WS (posted 2-14) but I found the same thing posted by someone on Blink On Crime with some added commentary (posted 2-17):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79688
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/13/amber-alert-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings-satsuma-florida-update/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.