April 30, 2024, 07:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285376 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: May 12, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »

IM, Elijah is getting so big, pretty soon you will be able to bring him home 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #561 on: May 12, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

Especially in THAT picture~ LOL.......I know he is getting big, and I've already bought some realy special things for the little fighter, even  new home........we close Monday Now, my next move will be to Memorial Gardens, enough of that stuff

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 12, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »

Especially in THAT picture~ LOL.......I know he is getting big, and I've already bought some realy special things for the little fighter, even  new home........we close Monday Now, my next move will be to Memorial Gardens, enough of that stuff

Your just a excited grandmother when posting a grands pic...he is a cutie and growing, In a blink of an eye  he will be

eating his first birthday cake :: an angelic monkey:they grow up so fast

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: May 12, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

Your just a excited grandmother when posting a grands pic...he is a cutie and growing, In a blink of an eye  he will be

eating his first birthday cake :: an angelic monkey:they grow up so fast

Yes~that I am. I know how quickly they grow, but apparantley he is more Monkey Devil! than  an angelic monkey according to the NICU nurses, they call him a wannabe red head because they say he has a temper like a red head.....but, that is s good thing for preemies.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 12, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »

What if   Crystals dad took Haleigh know Misty was out of the house or passed out....and gave her to a family member

of his..Haleigh would not put up a fight if it was her granddad...and he would have known to take her meds with him if

he did do this, and is Johnnys wife a nurse? 

I would think , if that were the case, if they would have been thinking they would have called LE and they would have had a good child abuse or child neglect case against Ronald.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 12, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »

Ron  Has a way with LE so who knows he gets away with a lot.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 12, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

and as a grandparent I know I am overprotective of my granddaughters more so than I was with my own child.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: May 12, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »

Marie has also been arrested for distributing drugs right? when Crystal was younger? does that have anything to do with finding Haleigh? who were her contacts then? a deal gone wrong all those years ago? anything is possible if we are going to consider ALL family members back grounds....

Never seen any records on that Cookie.. and I have gone over the arrest records.. So.. I don't think that is a path to go on.  The closer records available, and info that has come out about drug issues that are current that would even spell the word revenge is setting on ron and short elevators laps only..  No way around it, cannot be redirected to a past speculation. I read the same rumor the other day, think thats where you found it.. I believe that is an attempt to redirect.

no, that is not where I saw it...
someone on here had posted a record for Marie...guaranteed....I read it on here...She was I believe arrested for distributing drugs and it was Crystal was younger...

I remember reading the record for Marie, it was early in the case, and yep, when Crystal was younger.  Didn't she run a drug house while hubby was fighting dogs? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 12, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

Ummmmmmmmmm, sorry about that size thing!!!!! You'd think by now I would know to resize the d@mn photos

I was just looking at the pic again....it looks like he already is using a key broad.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 12, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »

Marie has also been arrested for distributing drugs right? when Crystal was younger? does that have anything to do with finding Haleigh? who were her contacts then? a deal gone wrong all those years ago? anything is possible if we are going to consider ALL family members back grounds....

Never seen any records on that Cookie.. and I have gone over the arrest records.. So.. I don't think that is a path to go on.  The closer records available, and info that has come out about drug issues that are current that would even spell the word revenge is setting on ron and short elevators laps only..  No way around it, cannot be redirected to a past speculation. I read the same rumor the other day, think thats where you found it.. I believe that is an attempt to redirect.

someone on here had posted a record for Marie...guaranteed....I read it on here...She was I believe arrested for distributing drugs and it was Crystal was younger...

I remember reading the record for Marie, it was early in the case, and yep, when Crystal was younger.  Didn't she run a drug house while hubby was fighting dogs? 

My brain might be foggy...but was she caught with the drugs in her car not the house?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: May 12, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

Ummmmmmmmmm, sorry about that size thing!!!!! You'd think by now I would know to resize the d@mn photos

I was just looking at the pic again....it looks like he already is using a key broad.
That is because it's on my keyboard an angelic monkey.......it was a photo of my photo of him, good pick up!!!!!!!!!!! He's already a monkey in training. Monkey Devil!

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 12, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »

You got it Wyks.

Good to see you, miss you posting!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: May 12, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »

With LE saying that they do believe this is an abduction case, not by strangers, but by family or someone known to the family.. and then remembering what Tim Miller from Equusearch said as he left, 'this is not what it seems', and who hasn't come back.. it does lead me to believe that Haleigh is still alive somewhere.  Still not sure the who/why/what/where/how of it all. 

And am thinking that LE may know exactly what happened and the who/why/where/how, but may not have the actual proof needed yet.  Could be what they are waiting on.   To me, that says Haleigh is safe wherever she is, or they would have made their move, IMO.  Well, I'd much rather think it's that, since there aren't any signs that she has died, than to think that LE is clueless in Satsuma. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 12, 2009, 04:48:17 PM »

Heart posted this this morning..
Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

#460  Art Harris Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 1:46 am

2 spunky:

Before you convict J Sheffield here, I will point out a trail of bad blood between the clans ever since Crystal and Ronald were together and lived with Johnny and Connie, his wife who works as a nurse. He’s also ex-Marine who served his country and did time serving Putnam County as a sheriff’s deputy…so let’s balance the attacks…

…and he’s fiercely loyal to his daughter, naturally, and has tales to tell about Ronald as a sort of son in law who lived with them for a while during his Crystal phase, until his wife, Connie, a nurse, found him unpacking two bricks of marijuana from a paper bag he’d brought home, while also growing pot in the back yard…He also told me a story about Ronald picking up two dogs that appeared to be lost on the side of the road. Johnny says they were starving and he took one home and Ronald took the other. Next thing he knows, he’s up against a police car, accused of dog thieving, claims Ronald knew all along the dogs belonged to a friend, and never told him.

At the time, Cummings denied he had anything to do with it, but Sheffield tells me a deputy there advised his former colleague it was Ronald who had ried to frame him. Ronald could not be reached for comment.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Apparently, its part of the family War....  They also posted Johnny's and there was nothing to do with Dog fighting, but apparently he has a temper and found it very hard to contain..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #574 on: May 12, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

With LE saying that they do believe this is an abduction case, not by strangers, but by family or someone known to the family.. and then remembering what Tim Miller from Equusearch said as he left, 'this is not what it seems', and who hasn't come back.. it does lead me to believe that Haleigh is still alive somewhere.  Still not sure the who/why/what/where/how of it all. 

And am thinking that LE may know exactly what happened and the who/why/where/how, but may not have the actual proof needed yet.  Could be what they are waiting on.   To me, that says Haleigh is safe wherever she is, or they would have made their move, IMO.  Well, I'd much rather think it's that, since there aren't any signs that she has died, than to think that LE is clueless in Satsuma. 

tHIS IS it EXACTLY Wyks!!  You put into words what I've been unable to say.  Thank you!   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #575 on: May 12, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »

:::do I really have to go to work:::Question::: big groan::::::can't I just call off:::::wahhh::::I've got the tuesday blues.    Have a nice night everyone~~~

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: May 12, 2009, 04:51:34 PM »

You got it Wyks.

Good to see you, miss you posting!

Thanks Heart!  Been keeping up with the reading, just had to back off on the posting for awhile.  Sometimes we just need to take a break and I've pretty much been there.  Have posted here and there in a couple diff threads, and still am feeling too overwhelmed to leap right back fully in.  I do appreciate your posts among others, Heart, so very informative! 

Been wondering how I'll feel when/if... we get the news one day that Haleigh has been returned to her father, that it was not exactly as worrisome as it seemed.  For the range of emotions that we've all had over this case.. how will we feel????  Happy for Haleigh, that she's alive.. Fear for her future going back in that situation.. Anger at spending so much time worrying about her, while it seems others in her own family haven't been?  I dunno... guess we'll see when/if the time comes.  That's another reason I've backed off a bit from this case. 

If this whole thing turns out to be just a bitch fight between two young girls who seem spoiled and don't want to grow up, well... I may have to pull on some @ss-kickin boots and pay them a visit!     

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: May 12, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »

tHIS IS it EXACTLY Wyks!!  You put into words what I've been unable to say.  Thank you!   

You're welcome, Thunder Bunny!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2009, 04:59:46 PM »

:::do I really have to go to work:::Question::: big groan::::::can't I just call off:::::wahhh::::I've got the tuesday blues.    Have a nice night everyone~~~

Awwwww.. doncha hate when that happens?  Hope you have a good night anyway!   

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2009, 05:00:58 PM »

Hello everyone!....I am finally here...new to the cage but not new to the case...I have been following the case since day one and reading on here since about the frist thread....decided to join ya'll....you monkeys are great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.