April 30, 2024, 08:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285379 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: May 15, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »

Gotta go to work, check back lata!  Ya'll have a wonderful day!  You Monkeys have all crimes solved by the time I get home!  Wouldn't that be wonderful.  If anyone can it's you guys! an angelic monkey
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 15, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

Hello Mornin' Monkeys!  I think the sketch and pic favor way too much.  Slight differences but too close for comfort esp. w/Jr's  version of what happened,  "blk man in blk who took Sissy".  There is something I want ya'll to check out...on ArtHarris.com look at the first 3 or 4 stories and find all posts by "Rainy".  Rain, mist, Rainy, Misty.  Look at what is said, the terrible grammar, sentence structure and words used.  I'm tempted to believe that it is Misty.  If the rumor is true that they were in a horrible and physical fight this past wknd then she may be ready to spill beans.  She's very spiteful from what we've seen of her MySpace posts.  Check them out I'm curious to see what better minds than mine think!

I read down through enough of rainy's post to realize.. Hey, this bad grammer is a put on..  She /He  makes mistakes and speaks as clearly as she / He possible can, she / He leaves off a bit of grammer such as plural's, no less that I do at times, and she doesn't mispell when her / his guard is down..  read below..  It's someone close at hand, but not an uneducated, uncomputerized person.. She / He knows what's she's / he's doing.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 6:30 am
I did not like what Cobra said about nobody wanting Haleigh either. Who does he think he is? That Haleigh was not pretty and that was why she did not get media attention?
Haleigh is beautiful. Crystal is going to tell all about Cobra. Last I heard she was upset about what Cobra said.
She has her own side of this story.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 6:34 am
Not making light of what? I read Llisa and do not see where it says Crystal Clear. It says clear alot though. So what if Crystal made up some lies. She needs to get attention on her situation. She can do what she wants with her money from Haleighbug. It is not anyones concern and if you do not like it, do not send money. Haleigh is Crystal daughter and Cobra need to stop asking for Crystal money.

I know, yep I am going to work just had to interject here, Misty is very computer literate and just by looking at her past MySpace blurbs and comments the Rainy posts could be carbon copies (in language and structure).  Every once in a while she had decent thougt and was able to type it in correctly except for punctuation and spelling.  Have a great day!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: May 15, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »

Hello Mornin' Monkeys!  I think the sketch and pic favor way too much.  Slight differences but too close for comfort esp. w/Jr's  version of what happened,  "blk man in blk who took Sissy".  There is something I want ya'll to check out...on ArtHarris.com look at the first 3 or 4 stories and find all posts by "Rainy".  Rain, mist, Rainy, Misty.  Look at what is said, the terrible grammar, sentence structure and words used.  I'm tempted to believe that it is Misty.  If the rumor is true that they were in a horrible and physical fight this past wknd then she may be ready to spill beans.  She's very spiteful from what we've seen of her MySpace posts.  Check them out I'm curious to see what better minds than mine think!

Where is the link to this story, before we go accusing or pointing the finger at people?

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: May 15, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Something that was on my mind this morning, why would Ronald say he is 75% sure who took Haleigh.....That statement is stuck in my mind. Most people would say " I have a idea who took Haleigh" or something to that nature, why use 75%....any thoughts on this or maybe  I'm over thinking that comment

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: May 15, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »

Good Morning Grama, mlee, all Monkeys and Guests!
TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

Good Morning, Heart~  Ok, what do you have for us today.  You always spring something new on us....I am ready!!!!
  Grama,  I got like 4 to 5 pages behind yesterday.  So playing ketchup this a.m.

Praying for good news on Haleigh today!

Hope your not playing Heinz, cause tht will make you slowwwwwwwwwwww!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: May 15, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »

If you can read deep enough you find very interesting comments..  Some clear as a bell and then watch them slip back into the gag.

rainy Says:
May 14th, 2009 at 11:49 pm
Art- the van keys joe could have git them keys have misty ron house key on it?

rainy Says:
May 10th, 2009 at 5:54 am
Cobra got money from Crystal for bond. He needed to give it back when Nay Nay went back to jail. Crystal should get the money because her kid is missing. Even if she gets rich it will not make up for missing her Haleigh. Crystal does not need Cobra to take donations that should be going to her. That was not part of the deal for Cobra to take money away from her. 

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
oh come on art, cobra got mad because kim p had said he could use the money crystal gave him to give her, the money was owed to kim p. and kim p had cobra bail out nay nay and amber. or let cobra use it for bail cobra got upset. so he said that thing about crystal.
cause he got mad crystal called him on this crap. LE has said nobody has been ruled out. Art.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 1:29 pm
you are saying LE has ruled Crystal out? Because I heard that LE had not ruled anyone out. I do not think she did it but LE has said that Nobody has been ruled out. It is never safe to assume a family member did not do this.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 5:59 pm
huh? Not sure what you mean. On the Today show (the one with Ron and Misty married. They said that LE and had a qoute from LE that they were satified that Ron Cumming’s did not know where his daughter is at. But I have not heard them say that about Crystal at all. Now you may be right and Le may not feel she has nothing to do with it so they do not need to rule her out. but i have heard le say again and again that no family can be ruled out, so why do you say le has ruled out crystal. Where can I read that LE said that at all?

Now since LE has said they are satified that Ron does not know where his kid is and since cobra and you say that Haleigh is alive and with family. What family do you mean?

It is on the bloggers network what Cobra said and what he was asked. So why did he say Crystal was not the same in the media as she pretends to be and about the clean hands?

Why? Crystal did nothing wrong art harris. Cobra had the money deal with someone else not crystal. Then Cobra seen something somewhere and attack Crystal. And yes Crystal can ask for money for Haleigh. She is Haliegh mommy. Ron got money so why not crystal. Cobra do not make sense to me because he brought in kim p. He got the lawyer in and then he keeps bitchin that Ron got a lawyer. As if Ron got the lawyer before Crystal.

Cobra has said some things that do not make no sense. He is not Haleigh daddy or mommy. He does not love Haleigh more.
I think when he says God is going to judge people he should include himself and how he will be judged. First he pick on ROn, then he pick on Crystal. He want to promote himself.
He want money to look for Haleigh. LE look for Haleigh.

Horse """" is what I think. Daddy and mommy did not hurt Haleigh. They not perfect but the love the kid.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: May 15, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

One thing about it, if it is short elevator why is she so pro Crystal.. all of this is protecting Crystal, and bits and pieces of protecting Marie.. like giving Marie the grandchildren to raise??  I really don't know if this is Crystal.. it is somebody very close to the situation.. right now, don't know..

I read down through enough of rainy's post to realize.. Hey, this bad grammer is a put on..  She /He  makes mistakes and speaks as clearly as she / He possible can, she / He leaves off a bit of grammer such as plural's, no less that I do at times, and she doesn't mispell when her / his guard is down..  read below..  It's someone close at hand, but not an uneducated, uncomputerized person.. She / He knows what's she's / he's doing.

rainy Says:
I did not like what Cobra said about nobody wanting Haleigh either. Who does he think he is? That Haleigh was not pretty and that was why she did not get media attention?
Haleigh is beautiful. Crystal is going to tell all about Cobra. Last I heard she was upset about what Cobra said.

rainy Says:
Not making light of what? I read Llisa and do not see where it says Crystal Clear. It says clear alot though. So what if Crystal made up some lies. She needs to get attention on her situation. She can do what she wants with her money from Haleighbug. It is not anyones concern and if you do not like it, do not send money. Haleigh is Crystal daughter and Cobra need to stop asking for Crystal money.

I know, yep I am going to work just had to interject here, Misty is very computer literate and just by looking at her past MySpace blurbs and comments the Rainy posts could be carbon copies (in language and structure).  Every once in a while she had decent thougt and was able to type it in correctly except for punctuation and spelling.  Have a great day!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: May 15, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »

One thing about it, if it is short elevator why is she so pro Crystal.. all of this is protecting Crystal, and bits and pieces of protecting Marie.. like giving Marie the grandchildren to raise??  I really don't know if this is Crystal.. it is somebody very close to the situation.. right now, don't know..

rainy Says:

rainy Says:

We could have a case of drinking and typing, should be a cyberspace law against it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Something that was on my mind this morning, why would Ronald say he is 75% sure who took Haleigh.....That statement is stuck in my mind. Most people would say " I have a idea who took Haleigh" or something to that nature, why use 75%....any thoughts on this or maybe  I'm over thinking that comment

Crystal said this on the Geraldo show I believe...she said that Ron had told this to her fiancee, Chad, which the very next day I believe, she said that she was mixed up or something...that someone else had overheard him say that and that he had not  told this to Chad... also supposedly told   this to a woman that he had never met before..A woman who has never come forward I might add to confirm this story...supposedly this strange woman did not know the families but had decided to drive down to see if she could help in any way and she said that Ron had told her that...does that make sense? that he would confide this to someone he does not know?  Another porkie that has been told in this ever ending saga...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: May 15, 2009, 10:22:41 AM »

The post that are better written are done either early morning or during the day, the sloppy on was at nite so maybe the poster is nipping and typing is what I am thinking.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: May 15, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »

TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

Good Morning, Heart~  Ok, what do you have for us today.  You always spring something new on us....I am ready!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:31 AM »

Good morning monks    About those quote stacks...It's okay to use quotes, especially if you are referring to someone's post that isn't on the same page etc.  When I've fussed about quote stacks is when we are all on the same page, basically talking about the same thing, it isn't necessary to hit quote, when a reply will do.  I've seen the quote button used on an article at least seven or eight times in succession on the SAME page.  That means quoting the previous 7 quotes too, instead of quoting just  the original post.  Quoting can add clarity, and it can also muddy up a thread if it us used excessively.  Excessive quotes can make it hard to see who said what, esp. for those coming along and reading later.  I don't have any kind of limit on quote stacks.  I just ask that it be reasonable.  It's okay to quote something funny.  But when you quote the next quoter, then next quoter, then then next, you end up with a stack of (and I have counted) over thirteen quotes on the same article all stacked up.   Not quoted seperatrly or in two's or threes.  It's not so nice to other posters. I saw the Rainbow Bridge with a color photo posted and quoted in an mp thread eleven times in a short period.  Why not refer to the "Rainbow Bridge" or give condolences?  I too am an animal lover, but you all need to remember where you are when you post.  And the threads are read and shared by many other then then few you may see signed in at the time.

I think some are making more of the quote stacking then is necessary.  Sometimes reminders are just that.  And the posts that were removed a couple of days ago by me were OT and stacked.  No one is saying you can't have fun and levity.  Just try to keep it brief in mp threads.  Some may get angry and resentful for what is part of my job as a moderator.  I don't like to spoil fun either.  Just try to keep things reasonable.

Muffers...when I was referring to  keeping quote stacking in control..it was from a request quite a while back...nothing recent...And when the request was made by whomever, can't remember which mod...it was a very reasonable request..I have seen whole newspaper articles posted, requoted, requoted many many times over just to have an "I agree" or  "well said" etc....posted after it! If we just snip parts that we want to comment on and refer back to the original quote, picture, that should be easy enough to follow right?  jmo...don't know why anyone would get angry or resentful at you for doing your job as a mod....you do good! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Crystal said this on the Geraldo show I believe...she said that Ron had told this to her fiancee, Chad, which the very next day I believe, she said that she was mixed up or something...that someone else had overheard him say that and that he had not  told this to Chad... also supposedly told   this to a woman that he had never met before..A woman who has never come forward I might add to confirm this story...supposedly this strange woman did not know the families but had decided to drive down to see if she could help in any way and she said that Ron had told her that...does that make sense? that he would confide this to someone he does not know?  Another porkie that has been told in this ever ending saga...

Thank you for clearing that up for me

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: May 15, 2009, 10:48:56 AM »

TGIF!!
[/b][/size][/b]

slowwwwwwwwwwww, but so good!   Monkey Devil!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: May 15, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »

We could have a case of drinking and typing, should be a cyberspace law against it.

Well if its the drink then it starts early, clears up and finishs late.. I think its a disguise..  I did note, protects crystal, hates her dad, big protective issue on money coming in to the Haleighbug center, adament that it belongs to Crystal, which the details would have to be privy to inside info, and has inside info on the house key being on the ring of keys for the van, which only a cummings would know.. sort of confusing. Combine all of this and your have to really wonder?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: May 15, 2009, 11:20:25 AM »

Mlee   Isee what you mean now . I was too focused on the bad grammar and spelling parts to notice some of the other . I think you got it , it's an act .IMO
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: May 15, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »

Mlee   Isee what you mean now . I was too focused on the bad grammar and spelling parts to notice some of the other . I think you got it , it's an act .IMO

I agree with both of you, people will do anything for attention, if it was Misty maybe some of the information is per Ron and she is quoting him....who knows, I know that little interview he did on his site appeared to me to be bs, for one he keep grinding his jaw like he was high...jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1017 on: May 15, 2009, 11:41:45 AM »

I agree with both of you, people will do anything for attention, if it was Misty maybe some of the information is per Ron and she is quoting him....who knows, I know that little interview he did on his site appeared to me to be bs, for one he keep grinding his jaw like he was high...jmo
Meth mouth?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: May 15, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.
Okay, what do you guys think???

Wow Mlee, it looks like the same guy to me.  If the one is a sketch and it appears to be, somebody would have discribed the facial features to the artist and the features on these two photos have a lot of similarities.

The guy in the sketch broke into a home the night before, he attempted to abduct a little 4 year old girl, and when she began to scream.. it woke the family up and the man was chased down the street.  This occurred in Orange County, some 75 miles south of Satsuma.

Now the guy in the photo, was or is ron cummings best friend an buddy Orlando.
You and I are about the only one's who see the same similarities.  I saw that sketch come on tv and Orlando hit my mind, and I had to search out his photo.  If they were or are the same person..  We have to remember that he had absolute access to Haleigh.  In fact it looks like he and ron use to be room mates.  Haleigh was raised with Orlando being around, she would never have been frightened of him.  Which brings to mind, if Junior woke and thought he was looking at Orlando that night, he wouldn't have been frightened. 

morning mlee,
If you remember, a while back, I was looking into this shadow man who stood behind ron in the beginning, and now he is gone. I also saw the sketch of man in orlando, and also thought of the rons shadow man looking similar. These guys do travel,, and only an hr or so to orlando form satsuma...

I saw the composite and first thing that hit my mind, was Orlando.. and I had to search out his photo and then compare them.
Learned last night that he and ron may well have roomed together, which means the kids are very well adjusted to Orlando, would never fear him.  I see it in his eyebrow on the right, his eyes, the puffy below his eyes, his cheeks, the nose, the mouth, a composite is from memory, that came from a visual that lasted maybe 20 to 30 seconds.  The man in that house was about 6 feet tall.  There was also a 13 year old in Jacksonville that got into a red car and went missing.. I haven't heard anything about her being found or who she was with, that's been over a month ago.  For what ever reason, Orlando hit my mind then and I had to search out this same photo to make sure of the color of the car.  We haven't really checked him out, we know very little about him, although Grama has talked about him several times, especially since he was suddenly not in the picture.  I don't know if Le checked him out or not..

Home invader tries to abduct 4-year-old girl

Last Update: 7:45 am
Orange County authorities released a composite sketch of a man who tried to abduct a 4-year-old girl from her home.
Orange County authorities released a composite sketch of a man who tried to abduct a 4-year-old girl from her home.

ORLANDO, FL -- Authorities say they're looking for the man who broke into an east Orange County home and tried to abduct a 4-year-old girl.

The Orange County sheriff's office reports that the girl's screams woke up her parents early Thursday morning. The man quickly jumped out a window, and the girl's father him for several hundred yards before giving up.

"She was able to scream, parents were woken up, they came, engaged the suspect, he dove back out the window, the father pursued him up the street," said Sgt. Rich Mankewich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies responded and search dogs tracked the suspect to a parking lot a half-mile away, but eventually lost his scent.

Authorities believe the attempted abduction was sexually motivated. A sheriff's spokesman says such flagrant abductions are extremely unusual.
A neighbor says she and others neighborhood want to know how and why the suspect targeted their neighbor's house.

"We heard a scream. We both jumped up and looked out the front window," she told Orlando station WFTV. "You just wonder if they actually, if they cased the house, did they case mine? Who else around here that has children was he checking out?"

The suspect is described as a possibly Hispanic, heavyset male, about six feet tall
, wearing a silver shirt and black pants. Investigators said he may be in his mid-30s.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Home-invader-tries-to-abduct-4-year-old-girl/5KMNEPYHekKvhDKnJK6K-w.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: May 15, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »

Father indicted in 4-year-old's murder
Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty for Matthew Roland.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090513/ARTICLES/905131008/1002?Title=Father-indicted-for-murder-of-4-year-old-Kristina

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.