April 30, 2024, 02:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285418 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: May 18, 2009, 09:53:30 AM »

I know LE has stated that Misty and Ron hold the 'key info' as to Haleigh's disappearance.

But, back to the S/O's.  Sure we have seen a list of the registered offenders in the surrounding area.  These are all OFFENDERS KNOWN TO LE.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: May 18, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »

Good Morning Grama,  Monkeys and visitors.. See everyone is up early and working hard as usual..  Had your coffee yet?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: May 18, 2009, 09:58:29 AM »

I know LE has stated that Misty and Ron hold the 'key info' as to Haleigh's disappearance.

But, back to the S/O's.  Sure we have seen a list of the registered offenders in the surrounding area.  These are all OFFENDERS KNOWN TO LE.

IS THERE SOMEONE NEW....someone that may be a S/O that is NOT KNOWN TO LE???

There always has to be A FIRST OFFENSE..or maybe ONE THAT HAS NOT BEEN CAUGHT PREVIOUSLY that is a NEW SEX OFFENDER IN THE AREA?????  Someone in the local neighborhood, someone that maybe Misty and/or Ron knew...an acquaintenance....a relative....that NO ONE would SUSPECT????

I am not implying or pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, but I am sure as we all know, there are offenders out there that have never been caught.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: May 18, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »

IS THERE SOMEONE NEW....someone that may be a S/O that is NOT KNOWN TO LE???

There always has to be A FIRST OFFENSE..or maybe ONE THAT HAS NOT BEEN CAUGHT PREVIOUSLY that is a NEW SEX OFFENDER IN THE AREA?????  Someone in the local neighborhood, someone that maybe Misty and/or Ron knew...an acquaintenance....a relative....that NO ONE would SUSPECT????

I am not implying or pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, but I am sure as we all know, there are offenders out there that have never been caught.

yep...you are right...everyone and every option needs to be explored and checked imo.....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: May 18, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

Good Morning mlee and Monkey early risers....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: May 18, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

Good Morning, I went over to see if I could find out a reason why Marie and Crystal weren't on Geraldo's show last night, but I can't find anything. I don't believe this person was making that up, but if she was I'm sorry I brought it over here, I don't watch his show, for sanity reasons, but I know others do.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1446 on: May 18, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »

OMG~That video just made me lose it while I am at work..........MOO, Crystal seems completely devastated and sincere, while Ron/Fibsty seem aloof, smug, arrogant and not really that upset..........and, then poor little Butterbean stuk in a tent in GGMA Sykes yard with those 2 unfit parents rips my heart out...

HH~If you are here, have you rec'd the care package I sent yet????

Thanks,

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: May 18, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »

OMG~That video just made me lose it while I am at work..........MOO, Crystal seems completely devastated and sincere, while Ron/Fibsty seem aloof, smug, arrogant and not really that upset..........and, then poor little Butterbean stuk in a tent in GGMA Sykes yard with those 2 unfit parents rips my heart out...

Thanks,

IM
You mean to tell me that the three of them are living in a tent on Sykes property? Why in the world are they not living in her house? If the little boy JR, is living in a tent, how is that right?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: May 18, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »

Thanks,

IM
You mean to tell me that the three of them are living in a tent on Sykes property? Why in the world are they not living in her house? If the little boy JR, is living in a tent, how is that right?

That is what I heard.......but, that has been a while ago as I've kinda been out of the loop, but yes originally when they left the tent in Satsuma they moved it GGMA Sykes back yard and that is why there was a porta potty showing at the wedding......I can only pray butterbean gets to stay inside the house, yet the entire family seems to be stuck on "behavoir issues", that I honestly would prefer he be removed from anyone on that side of the family as it hasn't only been GGMA, but also Ron and others who have mentioned how well "behaved" she is, while I learned from others she is a typical kindergartener ...........thank God, as she souldn't have to be constantly worried if she is on her best behavoir at such a young age OR she gets "spanked according to DCF guidlines"               whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                         

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1449 on: May 18, 2009, 11:41:25 AM »

Thank you Grama, I looked all over for it and couldn't find that video.  You're a peach!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: May 18, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »

Thanks IM 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: May 18, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »

Thanks IM 
Anytime Rosie!! Would love to find out if those are still the living arrangements, but they seemed to have disappeared from ANY media

[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: May 18, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »

Good morning all Monkeys and Guests!

#

naples, something to ponder…shutting up.
#163  LisaE Says:
May 18th, 2009 at 12:38 am

Hi,

I just listened to the audio download of Simon Barrett’s interview today with Art, Cobra, and TJ Hart. The replay link is below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

Below is some info mentioned during Simon Barrett’s radio show that I thought was interesting.

1) Reporter TJ Hart advised that two credible sources have placed Ron, on Haleigh’s last day of school, in a neighboring town, Crescent City before he went to work. The sources advised that Ron had a heated exchange with a woodcutter and a couple of woodcutter’s co-horts. Ron was heard insisting that the woodcutter owed him money.

2) None of the reporters / Cobra have actual confirmed times of when Ron showed up for work and what time Ron left work. They just know that he did work that night and and he did eat a meal in the cafeteria during his break.
However…
Cobra confirmed that a store surveillance camera filmed Ron after his shift at a convenience store at 2:30 am.
Cobra stated that the convenience store is only a 5 minute drive from Ron’s trailer.
However, Ron reportedly did not arrive home until 3:00 am.
(This 3 am time is confimed in the police report and is as per Misty’s initial account she gave the police).
Then Ron and Misty did not make the 911 call until 3:27 am.

Conclusions:
– Ron’s has 25 mins of unaccounted time from 2:30-3:00 am.
– Ron and Misty have about 25 mins. of unexplained delay in calling 911. They both need to explain why they later changed their story to: Ron arrived home at 3:20 am.

2) Cobra advised that Johnny Sheffield, Crystal’s father, is a former marine and former deputy sherriff. Per Cobra, Johnny is the only family member on either side that is actively searching for Haleigh, be it on his own or with Cobra. Today, Johnny, despite sickness and a fever, went searching for Haleigh at a new site. Johnny is a straight shooter and helped raise Haleigh before Ron stole Haleigh from Crystal. Johnny just wants his little granddaughter back.

3) LE has not been able to find a witness who saw Misty outside of Ron’s trailer that night.

4) When a caller asked if Misty was on drugs / doing drugs that night, Cobra replied that Art and Cobra do know something about Misty’s activities that night, but LE has asked them not to release the info.

5) Art confirmed that Haleigh did have two breathing machines, one at Crystal’s and one at Ron’s. The breathing machine at Crystal’s is still there. LE was very focused on locating the breathing machine that was in Ron’s trailer. Art and Cobra do not know if LE ever successfully located that second breathing machine.

6) Cobra advised that he and LE haved been looking into every person with a motive (per Cobra - “there are lots of them!”) and single lead. Cobra found that in his investigation, other than Ron and Misty, all the other suspects have ultimately been ruled out for one reason or another.

7) Cobra advised that known sex offenders cannot be ruled out yet just because LE knows their whereabouts within 100 yards due to the ankle tracking bracelets they wear. There is a 15 min. time delay in the tracking system, so LE can miss movements. The tracking also does not function well if the ankle bracelets are near bodies of water. Moreover, Cobra’s own girlfriend was kidnapped by a man out on bond who had successfully removed his ankle bracelet.

Cool Jerome, dealer and pimp, in front of Kim Picazio, spent two hours calling his drug netherworld contacts on his own cell phone, trying to get info about who Misty’s dealers were. None of his contacts knew.

9) LE is still focusing on filling in the holes and ironing out inconsistancies in Misty’s timeline

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Heart are you sure you heard them say "wood cutter" in regards to whom Ron may have had an altercation with? I'm not sure but I thought he said tree trimmer. Same thing pretty much I guess.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: May 18, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

Hey hey Island Monkey.
Good to see you and I hope to hear that your Grandbaby is doing well.

Question: Do you know if CS is getting follow up medical care or? I've read a few places that she isn't and that has me worried.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »

Good morning all Monkeys and Guests!

#

naples, something to ponder…shutting up.
#163  LisaE Says:
May 18th, 2009 at 12:38 am

Hi,

I just listened to the audio download of Simon Barrett’s interview today with Art, Cobra, and TJ Hart. The replay link is below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

Below is some info mentioned during Simon Barrett’s radio show that I thought was interesting.

1) Reporter TJ Hart advised that two credible sources have placed Ron, on Haleigh’s last day of school, in a neighboring town, Crescent City before he went to work. The sources advised that Ron had a heated exchange with a woodcutter and a couple of woodcutter’s co-horts. Ron was heard insisting that the woodcutter owed him money.

2) None of the reporters / Cobra have actual confirmed times of when Ron showed up for work and what time Ron left work. They just know that he did work that night and and he did eat a meal in the cafeteria during his break.
However…
Cobra confirmed that a store surveillance camera filmed Ron after his shift at a convenience store at 2:30 am.
Cobra stated that the convenience store is only a 5 minute drive from Ron’s trailer.
However, Ron reportedly did not arrive home until 3:00 am.
(This 3 am time is confimed in the police report and is as per Misty’s initial account she gave the police).
Then Ron and Misty did not make the 911 call until 3:27 am.

Conclusions:
– Ron’s has 25 mins of unaccounted time from 2:30-3:00 am.
– Ron and Misty have about 25 mins. of unexplained delay in calling 911. They both need to explain why they later changed their story to: Ron arrived home at 3:20 am.

2) Cobra advised that Johnny Sheffield, Crystal’s father, is a former marine and former deputy sherriff. Per Cobra, Johnny is the only family member on either side that is actively searching for Haleigh, be it on his own or with Cobra. Today, Johnny, despite sickness and a fever, went searching for Haleigh at a new site. Johnny is a straight shooter and helped raise Haleigh before Ron stole Haleigh from Crystal. Johnny just wants his little granddaughter back.

3) LE has not been able to find a witness who saw Misty outside of Ron’s trailer that night.

4) When a caller asked if Misty was on drugs / doing drugs that night, Cobra replied that Art and Cobra do know something about Misty’s activities that night, but LE has asked them not to release the info.

5) Art confirmed that Haleigh did have two breathing machines, one at Crystal’s and one at Ron’s. The breathing machine at Crystal’s is still there. LE was very focused on locating the breathing machine that was in Ron’s trailer. Art and Cobra do not know if LE ever successfully located that second breathing machine.

6) Cobra advised that he and LE haved been looking into every person with a motive (per Cobra - “there are lots of them!”) and single lead. Cobra found that in his investigation, other than Ron and Misty, all the other suspects have ultimately been ruled out for one reason or another.

7) Cobra advised that known sex offenders cannot be ruled out yet just because LE knows their whereabouts within 100 yards due to the ankle tracking bracelets they wear. There is a 15 min. time delay in the tracking system, so LE can miss movements. The tracking also does not function well if the ankle bracelets are near bodies of water. Moreover, Cobra’s own girlfriend was kidnapped by a man out on bond who had successfully removed his ankle bracelet.

Cool Jerome, dealer and pimp, in front of Kim Picazio, spent two hours calling his drug netherworld contacts on his own cell phone, trying to get info about who Misty’s dealers were. None of his contacts knew.

9) LE is still focusing on filling in the holes and ironing out inconsistancies in Misty’s timeline

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Heart are you sure you heard them say "wood cutter" in regards to whom Ron may have had an altercation with? I'm not sure but I thought he said tree trimmer. Same thing pretty much I guess.

Patricia, those are not my words.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1455 on: May 18, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.

Hi Im and HH, haven't talked with you in forever.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: May 18, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »

HH...Have you been to Satsuma recently?

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: May 18, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »

Hello  Darla, how ya been..........IM  yes I got it........making plans now to get it to Crystal!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: May 18, 2009, 12:54:17 PM »

Thanks,

IM

DCF guidelines for child where they can live....Is a tent ok .. I really dont think so..JMO

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: May 18, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »

Hello  Darla, how ya been..........IM  yes I got it........making plans now to get it to Crystal!

I'm good HH. I see there is nothing new on Haleigh. She needs to be found.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.