April 19, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 284792 times)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1940 on: May 20, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

IM, first:  BEAUTIFUL pictures!  What I wouldn't do to be there right now!  Second, yes, yes, YES!  Guilty of those things.  I agree.  And although I'm mad as hell at Misty for not telling what she knows....I'm mad at Ronald for leaving those children with her after a 3 day bender, for sticking up for her and not telling what he knows too.  AND FOR MARRYING the last person to see Haleigh!!  But my jury is out as far as him KNOWING.  I can't figure out WHAT he knows. I'm so torn about the who, the what, the how and the why. Sad 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1941 on: May 20, 2009, 01:22:13 PM »

IM, first:  BEAUTIFUL pictures!  What I wouldn't do to be there right now!  Second, yes, yes, YES!  Guilty of those things.  I agree.  And although I'm mad as hell at Misty for not telling what she knows....I'm mad at Ronald for leaving those children with her after a 3 day bender, for sticking up for her and not telling what he knows too.  AND FOR MARRYING the last person to see Haleigh!!  But my jury is out as far as him KNOWING.  I can't figure out
WHAT he knows. I'm so torn about the who, the what, the how and the why. Sad 

Thanks Thunder......     
I completely agree !!! My feelings on the marriage are JMO, but I think she "has something she was holding over him...........he really didn't look to happy to be getting married!                                                                                   

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!  Brought in some coffee, some sweet tea, some donuts, croissants, muffins, some scones for us all...(I must be hungry!)

Finally got caught up from yesterday.  Just thinking out loud here, ok?  No nanners for me, I'm on your side!  I am NOT, repeat NOT a Ronald Cummings fan.  That being said, I don't know if it's the time that has gone by, or postings by monkeys that have brought me to where I am or what, but I find myself trying to be more fair, because we don't know until we know, right?  That being said, I agree with everything MizJay said yesterday.  Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America right now.  Her parents run a close second for their lies and deceit.  I've listened to the depositions, and I've listened to their holier than thou attitude.  You could not put me in the same room with these people.  I wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with them.  And if my daughter were missing, I wouldn't want anything about them to touch my daughter.  N O T H I N G.  This post is terribly long...but I'm just thinking outloud here and wanted to THANK MizJay.

As for the vigil, I'm trying to put myself in the Cummings shoes.  Could I do it?  Could I go to a vigil?  To me, it was very close to a MEMORIAL.  Would I want a part of that?  Nope.  I wouldn't be wanting to think of my daughter as gone. Let's face it, the public backlash has been bad for Ronald Cummings.  Every single thing he does is scrutinized and seen thru a microscope.  I'm thinking if he takes one sock off and takes his pants off and then takes the other sock off, he's being dissected as to why.  Should he have gone to the other vigil?  Probably. 

But who knows what he's feeling right now?  Is he grieving?  Does he have hope? Does he suspect someone? Was it for drugs? Look at this family tree....who could have Haleigh? (Where do you even start on that?) Could an SO have taken her? Is he innocent?  Is he guilty? What does Misty know?  What is Cummings mind frame TODAY?  Not three months ago, not two months ago, TODAY? Is he depressed and not getting out of bed?  Is he fighting with his child bride over every thing?  Is money getting him down because he can't even feed his son right now? (Travis and I are fighting over money, and we've both got jobs! Everyone I know is stressed about bills and money right now)

I'm NO fan of Rons.  But we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.  Keep George and Cindy away from me.  Do not associate me with them in any way shape or form.  Wonder what George and Cindy are teaching Crystal?  Hmmmmm.......

And how in the world have I missed pictures of Jr's bruises on the back of his legs?

I think Ronald Cummings is young and stupid.  I think he's got anger problems and bad ass problems and whole mess of other problems.  Is this one big act?  We'll find out my monkeys...we WILL find out eventually.  In the meantime, if Misty has had a hand in Haleigh missing, and Ronald didn't know/does find out, I'll bet he takes care her justice before the law does. 

Good post Thunder Bunny. 

Thats the way it is done in this country, Innocent until proven Guilty.

Good point, but that is in a court of law, not opinions.............just like when I heard what I thought about Chris Coleman and the murder of his kids and wife.......in my gut I knew he killed them, and even told my office I'd eat my shoe if he wasn't arrested. So, while RC and Misty are innocent until proven guilty, to me they are more than guilty of negligence and Ron guilty of leaving the most precious cargo in the hands of a druggie coming of a 3 day bender. JMO

IM, imho, guilt goes back on both sides of Haleighs families, it did not just start with Ronald and Misty from what we assume from news articles, tv reports and googling. 

And you know what they say regarding opinions.

As far as Chris Coleman, sometimes we get it right and at other times we do not.

I remember how Jessica Lunsford's grandfather was being discussed in the media.
Gary Condit, although he was guilty of cheating on his wife, he was not guilty of the disappearance and murder of Chandra Levy. 

As many times as we could be right, we could also be wrong.

It is just too bad that Haleigh has had to go through or pay the price for the multitude of  mistakes made by multiple people in both sides of her families.

Heart
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1943 on: May 20, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  hope everyone is having a good one so far..................

Island, are you here?     If so I am sending you mail, a message from Kim P........

I'm here HH~Thanks for the email, that breaks my heart........
will you please share??
I will, Myself and Island and some people from where I work has gotten together a little money to send to Crystal for her own use and I  asked Kim how she was doing and today I recieved and answer from her and Crystal isnt doing good and I shared my e-mail with Island, if the rest of you would like to see it I will post it for everyone!@
I would really like to read it... I can only imagine how Crystal is doing, it's got to be so hard to go to sleep and get up everyday with a child missing and a child not in your custody even after all this mess and a baby who needs you constantly... I pray for her all the time!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1944 on: May 20, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »

Muffy.....I'm back.....who's locking up??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: May 20, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

I can use the practice.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1946 on: May 20, 2009, 01:36:35 PM »

Exactly IM, he didn't look happy to be getting married.  Even thru the pain of Haleigh missing, would he have at least smiled a little?  Why did he run into the courthouse without Misty, leaving her behind?  Why was he not walking beside her, holding her hand? Maybe she's got something on him.  Maybe her parents were going to send her away and he wanted to keep her close.   Maybe maybe maybe.  <woof>  I'm headed to work monkeys.  Have a great day   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1947 on: May 20, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »

I can use the practice.   

OKKKKKKK

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: May 20, 2009, 01:42:34 PM »

Ya'll can keep posting.  This thread won't lock until 100, when I do the thread change.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: May 20, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

3 children found locked in flea-infested room

The mother and her live-in boyfriend are being held on allegations of aggravated child abuse.

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:22 p.m.

Two Columbia County residents are being held on allegations of aggravated child abuse after a family friend found three children at their home Saturday covered with flea bites and locked in a bedroom.

The children's mother, Christina D. Ramirez, 22, and her boyfriend, Joseph Michael Brenton, 28, were booked into the Columbia County jail after an adult who had stopped to visit the home heard noises coming from a back bedroom and spotted the children through a window, Columbia County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Edward Seifert said.

The children told the visitor they were locked in the room and hadn't eaten since the night before.

Seifert said the youngsters, a 7-year-old girl, 5-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl, were disheveled and covered in flea bites. The air conditioning had been turned off, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The three were trapped in the room, which had been padlocked from the outside. After officers were contacted, they also found that two of the children appeared to have signs of past physical abuse with contusions and bruises that were healing, Seifert said.

Deputy Darrell Clay worked to track down the children's parents and returned to the home on Southwest Zierki Drive in central Columbia County in the evening to find Ramirez inside and a 1-year-old girl in a car outside, Seifert said. The car was not running and the windows had been left up.

Seifert said Ramirez told the deputy she had just returned home, Seifert said.

In Saturday's incident, it appeared Ramirez and Brenton, who also lives at the home, had left the three children alone for at least several hours, Seifert said.

Officers aren't sure where the couple were all day, Seifert said. Ramirez told investigators she had taken Brenton to work that day.

Investigators had not confirmed Brenton's relationship to the children except that they call him their father, officers said.

The Florida Department of Children and Families now is involved in the case, Seifert said. The agency was providing medical care for the children, who were placed with DCF, and will participate in determining a long-term parenting plan for them, Seifert said.

He credited the family friend who reported the incident, removed the children from the home and cared for them until officers arrived.

"If he hadn't intervened, this could have been a different story," Seifert said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090520/ARTICLES/905201011/1002?Title=3-children-found-locked-in-flea-infested-room

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: May 20, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

I ask myself this everyday, and get no answer. And now they are offering this woman somekind of deal, here's my deal, throw her in jail and toss the key away.
there's a press conference at 3pm.... I hope we get some good news of Haleigh today! T.J. Hart said yesterday there maybe something to report on today.

Thanks for the heads up do you have a link for the news conference...tia

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1951 on: May 20, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »

3 children found locked in flea-infested room

The mother and her live-in boyfriend are being held on allegations of aggravated child abuse.

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:22 p.m.

Two Columbia County residents are being held on allegations of aggravated child abuse after a family friend found three children at their home Saturday covered with flea bites and locked in a bedroom.

The children's mother, Christina D. Ramirez, 22, and her boyfriend, Joseph Michael Brenton, 28, were booked into the Columbia County jail after an adult who had stopped to visit the home heard noises coming from a back bedroom and spotted the children through a window, Columbia County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Edward Seifert said.

The children told the visitor they were locked in the room and hadn't eaten since the night before.

Seifert said the youngsters, a 7-year-old girl, 5-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl, were disheveled and covered in flea bites. The air conditioning had been turned off, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The three were trapped in the room, which had been padlocked from the outside. After officers were contacted, they also found that two of the children appeared to have signs of past physical abuse with contusions and bruises that were healing, Seifert said.

Deputy Darrell Clay worked to track down the children's parents and returned to the home on Southwest Zierki Drive in central Columbia County in the evening to find Ramirez inside and a 1-year-old girl in a car outside, Seifert said. The car was not running and the windows had been left up.

Seifert said Ramirez told the deputy she had just returned home, Seifert said.

In Saturday's incident, it appeared Ramirez and Brenton, who also lives at the home, had left the three children alone for at least several hours, Seifert said.

Officers aren't sure where the couple were all day, Seifert said. Ramirez told investigators she had taken Brenton to work that day.

Investigators had not confirmed Brenton's relationship to the children except that they call him their father, officers said.

The Florida Department of Children and Families now is involved in the case, Seifert said. The agency was providing medical care for the children, who were placed with DCF, and will participate in determining a long-term parenting plan for them, Seifert said.

He credited the family friend who reported the incident, removed the children from the home and cared for them until officers arrived.

"If he hadn't intervened, this could have been a different story," Seifert said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090520/ARTICLES/905201011/1002?Title=3-children-found-locked-in-flea-infested-room
and again I ask~what is wrong with people??

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: May 20, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

There are 20 posts per pg., and this is the 11th post on pg. 98, so that leaves 9 more posts to 99.  Then there are the 20 posts on pg. 99, plus at least 1 post to be on pg. 100.    So, monkeys on this thread, you have at least 30 more posts before a clean cage.      

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: May 20, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »

I ask myself this everyday, and get no answer. And now they are offering this woman somekind of deal, here's my deal, throw her in jail and toss the key away.
there's a press conference at 3pm.... I hope we get some good news of Haleigh today! T.J. Hart said yesterday there maybe something to report on today.

Thanks for the heads up do you have a link for the news conference...tia
no not yet since I only read about it in this article, am thinking CTV will have it live or recapped at least

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:26 PM »

Tori Stafford thread at Scared Monkeys:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.msg813690#new

There is info and updates, and some monkeys standing by.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:20 PM »

o/t    I keep getting knocked off ::MonkeyWaa::Is anyone else having this problem or is just my computer? ::\ :

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »

o/t    I keep getting knocked off ::MonkeyWaa::Is anyone else having this problem or is just my computer? ::\ :

I'm having problems too.  It makes for interesting times as I line up to do the thread change    

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1957 on: May 20, 2009, 02:03:17 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!  Brought in some coffee, some sweet tea, some donuts, croissants, muffins, some scones for us all...(I must be hungry!)

Finally got caught up from yesterday.  Just thinking out loud here, ok?  No nanners for me, I'm on your side!  I am NOT, repeat NOT a Ronald Cummings fan.  That being said, I don't know if it's the time that has gone by, or postings by monkeys that have brought me to where I am or what, but I find myself trying to be more fair, because we don't know until we know, right?  That being said, I agree with everything MizJay said yesterday.  Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America right now.  Her parents run a close second for their lies and deceit.  I've listened to the depositions, and I've listened to their holier than thou attitude.  You could not put me in the same room with these people.  I wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with them.  And if my daughter were missing, I wouldn't want anything about them to touch my daughter.  N O T H I N G.  This post is terribly long...but I'm just thinking outloud here and wanted to THANK MizJay.

As for the vigil, I'm trying to put myself in the Cummings shoes.  Could I do it?  Could I go to a vigil?  To me, it was very close to a MEMORIAL.  Would I want a part of that?  Nope.  I wouldn't be wanting to think of my daughter as gone. Let's face it, the public backlash has been bad for Ronald Cummings.  Every single thing he does is scrutinized and seen thru a microscope.  I'm thinking if he takes one sock off and takes his pants off and then takes the other sock off, he's being dissected as to why.  Should he have gone to the other vigil?  Probably. 

But who knows what he's feeling right now?  Is he grieving?  Does he have hope? Does he suspect someone? Was it for drugs? Look at this family tree....who could have Haleigh? (Where do you even start on that?) Could an SO have taken her? Is he innocent?  Is he guilty? What does Misty know?  What is Cummings mind frame TODAY?  Not three months ago, not two months ago, TODAY? Is he depressed and not getting out of bed?  Is he fighting with his child bride over every thing?  Is money getting him down because he can't even feed his son right now? (Travis and I are fighting over money, and we've both got jobs! Everyone I know is stressed about bills and money right now)

I'm NO fan of Rons.  But we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.  Keep George and Cindy away from me.  Do not associate me with them in any way shape or form.  Wonder what George and Cindy are teaching Crystal?  Hmmmmm.......

And how in the world have I missed pictures of Jr's bruises on the back of his legs?

I think Ronald Cummings is young and stupid.  I think he's got anger problems and bad ass problems and whole mess of other problems.  Is this one big act?  We'll find out my monkeys...we WILL find out eventually.  In the meantime, if Misty has had a hand in Haleigh missing, and Ronald didn't know/does find out, I'll bet he takes care her justice before the law does. 

Good post Thunder Bunny. 

Thats the way it is done in this country, Innocent until proven Guilty.

Good point, but that is in a court of law, not opinions.............just like when I heard what I thought about Chris Coleman and the murder of his kids and wife.......in my gut I knew he killed them, and even told my office I'd eat my shoe if he wasn't arrested. So, while RC and Misty are innocent until proven guilty, to me they are more than guilty of negligence and Ron guilty of leaving the most precious cargo in the hands of a druggie coming of a 3 day bender. JMO

IM, imho, guilt goes back on both sides of Haleighs families, it did not just start with Ronald and Misty from what we assume from news articles, tv reports and googling. 

And you know what they say regarding opinions.

As far as Chris Coleman, sometimes we get it right and at other times we do not.

I remember how Jessica Lunsford's grandfather was being discussed in the media.
Gary Condit, although he was guilty of cheating on his wife, he was not guilty of the disappearance and murder of Chandra Levy. 

As many times as we could be right, we could also be wrong.

It is just too bad that Haleigh has had to go through or pay the price for the multitude of  mistakes made by multiple people in both sides of her families.

agreed, there were many mistakes made on both sides.......that being said Haleigh disappeared on HIS watch and not Crystal's, so my suspicions lie there within the inner circle of Ron/Misty and associate.

By the way, I don't remember Jessica's grandfather coming under scrutiny, and I never doubted Mark Lunsford's sorrow as he truly seemed distraught and it showed as genuine, IMO-Ron's just doesn't come across that way.

Gotta Run. Just found out baby Eli has a portion of his lung that is collapsed and it is critical, so pls once again say some prayers for this little baby that he can fight this also, and make it...........Thanks  IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1958 on: May 20, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »

My thoughts and prayers with baby Elijah  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1959 on: May 20, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »

What a horrible story you just posted Heart. Why don't people just leave their kids somewhere if they don't want them, anything besides torture and murder. A church, a hospital I don't know 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.