April 24, 2024, 09:59:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322306 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

PETER VAN DER VLIET AKA RAMMSTEIN

Peter van der Vliet:  I have reservations with some of the things Beth Twitty claims, she constantly says she has evidence but never produces it, she claims to have tapes (or at least Skeeter has) but so far they have not produced them to the legal authorities, sources say those tapes were made way before Joran was released (even before the re-arrest of the Kalpoes) and then one wonders why it took so long to refer to these tapes, claims Beth and Jug make on the sensationalistic news-shows without any proof.

But my biggest disbelieve is the story they are telling about the first night, she and her husband Jug claim that Joran took Jug to the side that first night and told him all about what he and Natalee had done the night before, even about the sex etc. Now I may have some faith in some of her claims but this one is totally unbelievable in my eyes. Why would Joran take the father (stepfather but who cares) to the side and confess things he didn't even confess too in hours of intense questioning by gangs of police officers in 12 or 13 hour sessions of questioning?? I am sorry but what Beth, Jug and their friends are claiming was said during that first night, I don't put much stock in their stories/declarations.
http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/oct/article161.html

Peter van der Vliet:  I normally give people the benefit of the doubt but my willingness to give Beth Twitty that benefit is quickly running out, and it's purely due to her and her entourages behavior who are according to me are becoming a hindrance to the case and are no longer part of the solution.
http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/oct/article161.html

Rammstein:  He only briefly looked at some sites, downloading a few pictures. Maybe he was just looking for pictures. That is what people do who go to Google images you know (at least that is what I do when looking for pictures ) because if PvdS had been looking for articles/information he would have used google.com proper and given a bit more specific search-queries IMHO like "alcohol XTC" "or "alcohol drugs" etc.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg145333#msg145333

Rammstein:  This has nothing to do with believe but with the facts. Fact is that Paul barely had the pages open long enough to read them. And we don't even know what kind of law-firm he was looking at.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg144988#msg144988

Rammstein: His son, yes, he lied like it was going out of fashion but he cannot help it if his son lies to the police.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4461.msg143724#msg143724

Rammstein:  IMHO there have been no improper judicial decisions. All the decisions were made in accordance with law and jurisprudence. The judge may only use as evidence the materials that are presented during trial. If the DA doesn't do what it is supposed to do and present "legal and convincing" evidence then no judge will rule for the prosecution.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4461.msg141447#msg141447

Rammstein:  In other words, a man in a dark uniform was described, not a dark-skinned man. Why the police then arrested 2 dark skinned guards was probably because of their "detective work" and not because the K2 brothers had fingered black coloured men.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4356.msg139097#msg139097

Rammstein:  If Natalee had never been in the main house and only possibly have been in the appartement, what reasoning did the police have to search the dwelling where Natalee had never set foot in?
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4436.msg138402#msg138402

Rammstein:  Yes, he got permission to play poker, a poker tournament (free poker tournament). He wasn't allowed (from what I have heard) to gamble with real money, just poker in the free tournaments.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg147338#msg147338

Rammstein:  Why pick up a person that most likely was already at home at that time. Maybe Valentijn Even heard his brother come in at 3.25am (or thereabouts). Anyway, if Joran didn't call the house (and that is not likely because in none of the statements so far he has been asked about him calling his own house that night) then it is not very likely that his dad had a premination to go pick up his son at McD's that night. What you don't know you cannot do.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4518.msg146207#msg146207

Rammstein:  That was denied by Paul (him ever having said that) and again, Joran was already home at that moment in time. How can he go and pick up a son that is safely sitting at home?
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4461.msg143729#msg143729

Peter van der Vliet:  That is why I think it is grossly unfair for Natalee's mother to ask people no longer to visit any dutch territory, the governments of the Netherlands Antilles, the government of the Netherlands and the ruling body of the Kingdom of the Netherlands have no say in internal matters of Aruba.
http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/sept/article476.html

Peter van der Vliet:  If this Twitty person has a problem about how our kingdom is run she can get the hell out of it. People like that we can do without.
 http://gigablast.com/get?d=175018051751

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: May 25, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »

Thank You Janet,That post is a keeper also.

Thanks Blonde.  How is it going?

Janet

+++++++

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: May 25, 2009, 08:16:11 PM »

A REMINDER

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: May 25, 2009, 08:18:46 PM »

A REMINDER

THE FINAL GOODBYE

Page 15/16On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005 ...

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things into the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house.  It was very dark at that hour, and we were both ony half awake.  But we did talk some.  Small talk.  We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, suncreen, and the like.  When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life.  The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin.  She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag.  I got out and walked around the car to help her.  She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you!  Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side.  I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door.  Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see her go inside.  The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in.  I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside.  The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely.  It was pitch-black again.  I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: May 25, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »

A REMINDER

Page 231
:  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.  And still fantasize about the possibility that one day a call will come telling me that I need to go to the island.  To get her.  I want to always be prepared for that imaginary call.  So I keep my passport with me at all times.  And right next to mine is Natalee's.

Just in case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: May 25, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

A REMINDER

Loving Natalee -  Beth Holloway
Page 207:  I tell these students "You're at the age where your parents have loosened the reins.  You're breaking out on your own, excited about your new found independence.  And somewhere  caught between that healthy fear of danger your parents taught you, and complacency.  You're too old to be guarded by your mom and dad, and too young not to be reminded that there are dangerous people and dangerous places in the world."

The best thing I can ask these students to do is protect themselves by initiating a full-circle safety plan -- no matter where they are.

"You are responsible for your own safety now.  Your parents aren't going to be around anymore to watch over you" I tell them explaining that once Natalee got into that car she was at the mercy of her perpetrators and could no longer protect herself.

"Your safety plan must come full circle.  You must pay as much attention to how you plan to end your evenings as you spend deciding what you're going to wear and who you're going out with.  A full-circle safety plan is something you have to take responsibility for."

What if Natalee had made a plan with her friends that they would all leave together at the end of the night?  What if she and a friend had set a time and place to meet before they left the establishment?  What if ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: May 25, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

A REMINDER

A LIFE FOREVER CHANGED

Page 5:
  The day has come to take her room apart and box it up. I have to go through her belongings, which have remained untouched since she left home on May 26, 2005. The movers will be here day after tomorrow. Nothing from my life before Natalee disappeared in Aruba has remained intact. Not my career. Not my home. Not my marriage. My husband, Jug, and I are divorcing after six years. My son, Natalee's younger brother, Matt, and I are moving in two days. I have a lot to do. I manage to swing my legs off the bed and sit up. Reluctantly, I open my eyes and sit on the edge for a few moments. I feel like concrete. Heavy. Very heavy. Finally I stand up and slowly walk a half dozen steps or so down the short hall and turn right at Natalee's bedroom doorway.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: May 25, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »

A REMINDER

A MOTHER'S ANQUISH

Pages 114/115
:  Since entrusting Natalee's care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my waking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.  No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleased at the Cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me.  It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I'm alone in the room.  Shoes, Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee's room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table.  We keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they're waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we'll put on our game faces and do it all over gain until we find her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 25, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

Dear Kyle

God entrusted you with the truth ... the truth that could afford Natalee Holloway's family at the very lease a measure of closure.  You have a precious daughter.  Please put yourself in the place of Dave and Beth.

Kyle ... it is your choice ... what are you going to do.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Joshua 24:14-15
Choose you this day whom ye will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: May 25, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »

A REMINDER

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: May 25, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

Thank you Janet.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: May 25, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »

Thank You Janet.Am i correct when i say that these individuals are allowed to post at BFN?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: May 25, 2009, 09:04:06 PM »

What if...

Kyle did the right thing.

What if...

The Persistence wasn't in it for the money and soley in it for Natalee.

What if...

The Persistence crew didn't turn over the fabric to Aruba.

What if..

Everyone just told the truth.

What if...

We stopped looking for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: May 25, 2009, 09:19:23 PM »

Thank You Janet.Am i correct when i say that these individuals are allowed to post at BFN?

As far as I know Keepthefaith.  I have not been to BFN for a long long time.  Believe it or not ... it still hurts.  There was a time I truly believed that Debbie and I were on the same page.

Klaas is in a position to give you an overview in regards to the connection between BFN and BNH and ... Robin Holloway, MIP6, Ramm and Reality.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: May 25, 2009, 09:24:03 PM »

What if...

What if...

What if...

What if..

What if...

Aruba wins.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: May 25, 2009, 09:25:23 PM »

As far as I know Keepthefaith.  I have not been to BFN for a long long time.  Believe it or not ... it still hurts.  There was a time I truly believed that Debbie and I were on the same page.

Klaas is in a position to give you an overview in regards to the connection between BFN and BNH and ... Robin Holloway, MIP6, Ramm and Reality.

Janet

Thanx Janet!I can't comprehend how anyone,let alone a forum that espouses justice for Natalee Holloway,gives such people a platform to bash Natalee,as well as Beth..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: May 25, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »

What if...

What if...

What if...

What if..

What if...

Aruba wins.

Janet

EXACTLY.  WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: May 25, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

What if...

What if...

What if...

What if..

What if...

Aruba wins.

Janet

EXACTLY.  WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP.
ABSOLUTELY NOT....36 yrs and counting....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: May 25, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys.  Hope everyone had a day of honoring our war dead and spent time with family and friends enjoying the traditional first big BBQ of the season.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: May 25, 2009, 09:37:32 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys.  Hope everyone had a day of honoring our war dead and spent time with family and friends enjoying the traditional first big BBQ of the season.

Weekend was fabulous Anna!Hope yours was relaxing as well..Now it's time to hunker back down and start diggin,diggin,diggin..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.