March 28, 2024, 05:35:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 320192 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: May 25, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »

Rammstein posted a lot of things that were just not true.  He said the judges were incorruptible for one things.  No human being is that and now even his own countrymen are calling them just that very thing.

He also said things like no pedophile was allowed around children in The Netherlands and their system was foolproof but we know better than that as well.

And as for Beth staying out of their country and territory, he has some nerve to say that.

I am sure she would be just delighted to do so if only they would return her daughter!  That's the reason she is there in case he is too dense to understand that.  Oh, he and I did have our rounds on some of those issues. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: May 25, 2009, 09:39:23 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys.  Hope everyone had a day of honoring our war dead and spent time with family and friends enjoying the traditional first big BBQ of the season.

Hi Anna.  We had a great day and weather was beautiful.  We did enjoy our first BBQ.  My dog enjoyed it especially when she was trying to go after the dog next door  .  Someone forgot to tell her she is 10 years old now and she can't be doing that anymore.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: May 25, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Why, thank you, Bastibro!

Notice what color my avatar is now wearing?  Don't you think that will look nice with my new Delft bracelet you are sending to me to the address you get from your BFF who claims to know all about me?  I was truly hoping it would arrive for this weekend but so far, it hasn't.  But I am sure it's on the way.  After all, why else would you ask for my home address?

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: May 25, 2009, 09:48:28 PM »

It's more or less officially summer here now.  In the mid 80's but rained, off and on, all day long.  Had to be quick to BBQ in between the rain but I did have some excellent BBQ prepared by a neighbor who uses vodka and cooks overnight.  His cooker has a top and is like a barrel sideways.

I think the vodka is supposed to go on the ribs but did wonder whose, the BBQ or his own today, lol.

My mother would never turn on the air conditioning before Memorial Day no matter how hot the weather was.  I lack her strength of character or frugality or whatever that was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: May 25, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

Thank You Janet.Am i correct when i say that these individuals are allowed to post at BFN?

As far as I know Keepthefaith.  I have not been to BFN for a long long time.  Believe it or not ... it still hurts.  There was a time I truly believed that Debbie and I were on the same page.

Klaas is in a position to give you an overview in regards to the connection between BFN and BNH and ... Robin Holloway, MIP6, Ramm and Reality.

Janet

Thanx Janet!I can't comprehend how anyone,let alone a forum that espouses justice for Natalee Holloway,gives such people a platform to bash Natalee,as well as Beth..

I believe that the BNH private forum is a spin-off that affords many of these same posters a platforum for undermining Beth and Natalee.

Debbie never allowed Natalee and Beth to be openly bashed on the BFN forum but in my opinion ... Ramm, Reality, MIP6 and Gaga girl were definitely given a platforum to subtly undermine while upholding the suspects, the investigation, the judciary, Julia Renfro and Aruba.  This caused a lot of tension and ... many original posters migrated to other forums.

The bashing of Beth, Natalee, Dave, the MB Students and even Debbie herself took place on other forums ... mainly RU ... prior to these four being afforded membership at BFN.  Gagirl was afforded a position of moderator at BFN.  Around that time Robin ... who had a connection with the administrator at RU ... submitted a post to the BFN forum that openly upheld these posters who had an obvious Aruban agenda.  It did not make sense. This is when everything fell apart.

In email communication ... Debbie and I did make an attempt at a resolution but the gulf was way too wide. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:25 PM »

Janet,

Reading back those posts--makes me see red!  I just never knew people could be so cruel.  Was a terrible lesson to learn.  This was my first missing person forum and I had a lot to learn for sure.

I find their words just as shocking and outrageous and hateful today as they were when they first posted them.  And some I had not see before I don't believe, at least not those exact posts.  Words to that effect from those people but they did spread it around it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 25, 2009, 10:19:52 PM »

Janet,

Reading back those posts--makes me see red!  I just never knew people could be so cruel.  Was a terrible lesson to learn.  This was my first missing person forum and I had a lot to learn for sure.

I find their words just as shocking and outrageous and hateful today as they were when they first posted them.  And some I had not see before I don't believe, at least not those exact posts.  Words to that effect from those people but they did spread it around it seems.

I am not shocked up the words.  Trolls have been around since the getgo.  What I cannot comprehend is Robin Holloway's relationship with those who uphold the Aruban agenda ... the  Aruban agenda that has denied justice for her stepdaughter since May 30, 2005.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: May 25, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

Thank You Janet.Am i correct when i say that these individuals are allowed to post at BFN?

As far as I know Keepthefaith.  I have not been to BFN for a long long time.  Believe it or not ... it still hurts.  There was a time I truly believed that Debbie and I were on the same page.

Klaas is in a position to give you an overview in regards to the connection between BFN and BNH and ... Robin Holloway, MIP6, Ramm and Reality.

Janet

Thanx Janet!I can't comprehend how anyone,let alone a forum that espouses justice for Natalee Holloway,gives such people a platform to bash Natalee,as well as Beth..

I believe that the BNH private forum is a spin-off that affords many of these same posters a platforum for undermining Beth and Natalee.

Debbie never allowed Natalee and Beth to be openly bashed on the BFN forum but in my opinion ... Ramm, Reality, MIP6 and Gaga girl were definitely given a platforum to subtly undermine while upholding the suspects, the investigation, the judciary, Julia Renfro and Aruba.  This caused a lot of tension and ... many original posters migrated to other forums.

The bashing of Beth, Natalee, Dave, the MB Students and even Debbie herself took place on other forums ... mainly RU ... prior to these four being afforded membership at BFN.  Gagirl was afforded a position of moderator at BFN.  Around that time Robin ... who had a connection with the administrator at RU ... submitted a post to the BFN forum that openly upheld these posters who had an obvious Aruban agenda.  It did not make sense. This is when everything fell apart.

In email communication ... Debbie and I did make an attempt at a resolution but the gulf was way too wide. 

Janet

I would applaud Debbie for not allowing Beth and Natalee to bashed if that is the case but,by allowing those posters to continue to post that type of rhetoric is very confusing to say the least!You can't uphold Justice for Natalee Holloway and allow those posters to be a part of your forum..JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: May 25, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »

Janet

Janet

I would applaud Debbie for not allowing Beth and Natalee to bashed if that is the case but,by allowing those posters to continue to post that type of rhetoric is very confusing to say the least!You can't uphold Justice for Natalee Holloway and allow those posters to be a part of your forum..JMOO..

I agree.  That is the reason I felt compelled to leave BFN.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1069 on: May 25, 2009, 11:00:58 PM »

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

Good Night!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1070 on: May 25, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: May 25, 2009, 11:07:50 PM »

A REMINDER

THE FINAL GOODBYE

Page 15/16On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005 ...

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things into the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house.  It was very dark at that hour, and we were both ony half awake.  But we did talk some.  Small talk.  We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, suncreen, and the like.  When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life.  The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin.  She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag.  I got out and walked around the car to help her.  She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you!  Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side.  I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door.  Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see her go inside.  The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in.  I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside.  The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely.  It was pitch-black again.  I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

Good night Monkeys!  Good night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:10 PM PT

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1072 on: May 25, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

I am not posting the whole article, but here is the link if anyone wants to read it.
Seems that some of the Caribbean countries are upset that we are deporting criminals back to their home countries. It makes their crime rate go up. 
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-16658--39-39--.html

2 4 1
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: May 26, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

What if...

Kyle did the right thing.

What if...

The Persistence wasn't in it for the money and soley in it for Natalee.

What if...

The Persistence crew didn't turn over the fabric to Aruba.

What if..

Everyone just told the truth.

What if...

We stopped looking for the truth.

We wish for the first four.  The fifth is impossible.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 26, 2009, 09:42:50 AM »

Dear Kyle

God entrusted you with the truth ... the truth that could afford Natalee Holloway's family at the very lease a measure of closure after four long years.  Think about your precious daughter.  Please put yourself in the place of Dave and Beth.

Kyle ... it is your choice ... what are you going to do?

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Joshua 24:14-15
Choose you this day whom ye will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: May 26, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »

A REMINDER TO KYLE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

BUMPED

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: May 26, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »

Translated:

Research for 'maladministration' in Aruba

Published: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:02 UTC

Den Haag - The Netherlands shall study the integrity of the Board on Aruba. State Secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom) says there are worrying signs of corruption and misrule, and they would now know exactly what is going on.

The biggest problems are in its police and judiciary. The search is under-utilized, and that also applies to the Public Ministry, which has its hands full with investigations into corruption. There are also concerns about the situation in cells in Aruba and the treatment of detainees.

Bijleveld called the Aruban parliament as a matter of concern. Questions Statenleden often remain unanswered and debate on political issues often remains.

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6315139/Onderzoek-naar-wanbestuur-op-Aruba
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: May 26, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »

I think people who work in the petroleum industry are often hired under contract by many different companies.  In other words, a company hires someone who is what they need at the time for a specific job.  Those in the industry make their resumes more or less available or are known as it is a fairly closed industry and esoteric in nature.

That's why I don't think a specific contract can be found to cover specific individuals at a given time.  Some of them seem to work for more than one company at a time as well.  But I don't think it is a hire/fire regular deal in most instances.  They come on board for a certain job or time then move on to the next with another company, etc.

A company might not need a whole other company but only certain people and I think that may be the basis on which work is based in that industry at least in many instances.

The presence in the new most busy region is where it is at for me.  Too much going on there in that regard to miss a shot at all that lucrative work. 

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »

Translated:

Research for 'maladministration' in Aruba

Published: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:02 UTC

Den Haag - The Netherlands shall study the integrity of the Board on Aruba. State Secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom) says there are worrying signs of corruption and misrule, and they would now know exactly what is going on.

The biggest problems are in its police and judiciary. The search is under-utilized, and that also applies to the Public Ministry, which has its hands full with investigations into corruption. There are also concerns about the situation in cells in Aruba and the treatment of detainees.

Bijleveld called the Aruban parliament as a matter of concern. Questions Statenleden often remain unanswered and debate on political issues often remains.

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6315139/Onderzoek-naar-wanbestuur-op-Aruba

But--but Ramm must have told me fifty times that there were no corrupt judges in that system!  He seemed so outraged that I would even dare to suggest such a thing.

Monkey Devil!

He often implied that the system was virtually incorruptible!  I wonder what he has to say about all these revelations by the Dutch themselves these day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: May 26, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller have been aware from early one in regards to the underlying dynamics of the Aruban investigation which was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee.  Dave authored a book ... "Corruption in Paradise".

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller were the key motivators behind the ocean search in Aruban waters by the Persistence.

Why was a safeguard not established in the planning stages of the endeavour … a safeguard which would assure that there would be an FBI present on board the Persistence to observe the chain of custody encompassing any significant find?

Logic dictates that without a safeguard of an FBI present established prior to entering Aruban waters … the outcome was a given.  Any find that was Natalee Holloway case related would only serve to further the Aruban cover up.

I do not believe for a minute that Tim Miller and/or Dave Holloway were involved in the John Silvetti betrayal revealed by Kyle Kingman's own words but ... considering the back ground knowledge both these men possessed regarding the perceived Aruban coverup ... I fail to comprehend.

Janet

++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'  - January 12, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

KYLE KINGMAN – IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.