April 25, 2024, 05:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322377 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: May 26, 2009, 11:50:34 PM »

Crying or Very sad

I agree.  In my last post I had posted 'hope Beth is just fine....then changed 'fine' to 'alright'.  When I read it just now, I first was upset with myself, but as a mother can see that after all this time and all that's gone on, perhaps Beth is just 'alright'.  OMG

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1121 on: May 27, 2009, 12:02:58 AM »

Crying or Very sad

I agree.  In my last post I had posted 'hope Beth is just fine....then changed 'fine' to 'alright'.  When I read it just now, I first was upset with myself, but as a mother can see that after all this time and all that's gone on, perhaps Beth is just 'alright'.  OMG

I know what you mean 2NJ, and I tried to say more but I can't get my words to where I'm happy with them either.  Bless her heart, we just want things to be the best that they can be for her in this situation.  Whatever that is...for sure good enough to keep on fighting to find the truth for her precious Natalee.  God, please give her the strength to do whatever it takes!  We'll be here for her and do whatever we can too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: May 27, 2009, 12:03:10 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231
:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1123 on: May 27, 2009, 12:36:42 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

THE FINAL GOODBYE

Page 15/16:  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005 ...

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things into the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house.  It was very dark at that hour, and we were both ony half awake.  But we did talk some.  Small talk.  We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, suncreen, and the like.  When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life.  The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin.  She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag.  I got out and walked around the car to help her.  She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you!  Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side.  I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door.  Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see her go inside.  The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in.  I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside.  The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely.  It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

IF I was Kyle Kingman and IF (as Kyle) I could give closure to Beth, Dave, family and Justice for Natalee...But I did not..shame on me.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: May 27, 2009, 12:40:33 AM »

THE FINAL GOODBYE

Page 15/16:  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005 ...

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things into the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house.  It was very dark at that hour, and we were both ony half awake.  But we did talk some.  Small talk.  We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, suncreen, and the like.  When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life.  The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin.  She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag.  I got out and walked around the car to help her.  She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

She replied "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side.  I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door.  Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see her go inside.  The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in.  I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside.  The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely.  It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

IF I was Kyle Kingman and IF (as Kyle) I could give closure to Beth, Dave, family and Justice for Natalee...But I did not..shame on me.....
Does anyone know Kyle's current "status" with Silvetti is???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: May 27, 2009, 01:03:05 AM »

I got locked out!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: May 27, 2009, 01:03:59 AM »

NEW DOMESTIC FILINGS:   12/20/08  THRU  12/26/09   

36925547K  12/23/2008  OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C. 403 MECCA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70508
                 Agent:   ROBERT L. BROUSSARD  220 HEYMANN BLVD.  LAFAYETTE, LA  70503
               Member/Manager  JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
               Member/Manager   CONRAD J. DAIGLE, Member  1409 HWY 356  SUNSET, LA  70584
               Member/Manager   MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70507

Edit to add link per billb:

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/Corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20081231.txt
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:10:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »

THE FINAL GOODBYE

Does anyone know Kyle's current "status" with Silvetti is???

I don't.  I'm thinking it wasn't good...but not sure about that.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: May 27, 2009, 01:07:32 AM »

Kyle apparently is doing well.
http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: May 27, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

THE FINAL GOODBYE

I agree.  He'll have to answer one day. 
He will also have to look into the eyes of the baby girl that is Natalee's namesake. 
How long will it take to do the right thing? 
Is there enough money or opportunity to ever ease/erase something like that on a man's conscience? 
I think not.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 27, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »

36925547K  12/23/2008  OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C. 403 MECCA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70508
               Member/Manager  JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
               Member/Manager   MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70507
Edit to add link per billb:

Hi, billb.....do have the link for this?  It's late for me.   
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:11:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: May 27, 2009, 01:21:34 AM »

Thunderstorm is moving in, so I'm calling it a night!

We were without power for quite a while today, so I'm shutting down just in case.

My prayer's are with Natalee's family as always; especially for comfort this week.

And as always that the answers will come!

Good night everyone!  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: May 27, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »

We were without power for quite a while today, so I'm shutting down just in case.

My prayer's are with Natalee's family as always; especially for comfort this week.

Good night everyone!  

Goodnight, TM....I got locked out earlier, too.  Stay safe....see you later.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:01 AM »

Kyle apparently is doing well.
http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Look at Kyle's credential's but,we're suppose to believe Johan and his Hermit crab Sh_t.........Please!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »

Hi, billb.....do have the link for this?  It's late for me.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:38 AM »

Good night everyone!  

Stay safe TM.... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 27, 2009, 01:27:47 AM »

ktf...
Lakers in 6...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: May 27, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »

ktf...
Lakers in 6...

I hope BillB..I pray they beat the Denver Thuggets..... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: May 27, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »

Thanks, billb, for that link.....this Jersey Girl needs to get some sleep.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:03 AM »

Thanks, billb, for that link.....this Jersey Girl needs to get some sleep.   
Good night 2NJSons_Mom....sleep tight an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.