April 25, 2024, 10:23:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322405 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1140 on: May 27, 2009, 01:35:10 AM »

ktf...
Lakers in 6...

I hope BillB..I pray they beat the Denver Thuggets..... Monkey Devil!
Kobe...Labron....can't wait!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: May 27, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »

Thanks, billb, for that link.....this Jersey Girl needs to get some sleep.   

GoodNight 2nj.. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: May 27, 2009, 01:37:17 AM »

ktf...
Lakers in 6...

I hope BillB..I pray they beat the Denver Thuggets..... Monkey Devil!
Kobe...Labron....can't wait!

Orlando up 3-1 on Cleveland..Would luv to see Kobe,Lebron but they've got a deep hole!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: May 27, 2009, 01:40:17 AM »

Kyle apparently is doing well.
http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Look at Kyle's credential's but,we're suppose to believe Johan and his Hermit crab Sh_t.........Please!

These P.O.S will get greedy,as well as complacent and,we'll be sitten and waiting!Time is on our side Persistence...... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:45 AM »

Look at Kyle's credential's but,we're suppose to believe Johan and his Hermit crab Sh_t.........Please!

These P.O.S will get greedy,as well as complacent and,we'll be sitten and waiting!Time is on our side Persistence...... an angelic monkey
Monkeys are the greatest surveillance team ever assembled demanding Justice for Natalee.....
Be scared aruba...be very scared......
We've got at least 36 more years....and did I mention our children/grandchildren? Monkey Devil!
Suck on tHAT..aruba!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:05 AM »

Good night billb, Keepthefaith, caesu and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keep it safe all yous in thunderstorm country....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:34 AM »

Monkeys are the greatest surveillance team ever assembled demanding Justice for Natalee.....
We've got at least 36 more years....and did I mention our children/grandchildren? Monkey Devil!
Suck on tHAT..aruba!

Go BillB..We could start a Justice for Natalee Holloway training program.. Monkey Devil!.I truly believe in time more things will come to fruition as long as we keep our eyes peeled,as well as have a little help from the good lord upstairs!These Evil Perps and American traitors will have their day.Hopefully sooner then later but,it will come...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: May 27, 2009, 01:49:06 AM »

Good night billb, Keepthefaith, caesu and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keep it safe all yous in thunderstorm country....

GoodNight BillB! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: May 27, 2009, 01:49:52 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1149 on: May 27, 2009, 02:27:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: May 27, 2009, 03:05:04 AM »

Please stay safe from the storms!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: May 27, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »

Thanks!!! It APPEARS there is no longer a working relationship with Silvetti ---- WHAT'S KEEPING KYLE FROM "SPILLING THE BEANS"????

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1152 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:29 AM »

Suck on tHAT..aruba!

Oh, you sweet talker!!!   

Yes, billb, and we'll pick 'em off one at a time if need be! They can run but they can't hide!!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: May 27, 2009, 09:53:24 AM »

Thanks!!! It APPEARS there is no longer a working relationship with Silvetti ---- WHAT'S KEEPING KYLE FROM "SPILLING THE BEANS"????

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Kermit and the rest of them not only betrayed my trust and the confidentiality agreement, she continued to post slanderous accusations and used some of my own words, thoughts, and opinions out of context to peddle her adjenda and make the search team look like a bunch of conspirators with John and I at the helm! John hasn't spoken to me since all this nonsense exploded. I've worked with him since Hurricane Katrina. He's been one of my best and trusted clients and friends. This may have destroyed our relationship and therefore affected my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter... who we named after Natalee. When will the madness end?

Source:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #488 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?
topic=4918.msg787088;topicseen#msg787088

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #493 on: April 27, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg787088;topicseen#msg787088

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »

Could it be that there was a negotiated settlement received from John Silvetti for Kyle's silence?

Could it be that Kyle Kingman's own words busted John Silvetti's betray big time?

Think about it.  Does it not speaks volumes that John Silvetti is not suing Kyle Kingman for defamation in regards the implication of the incriminating words within his postings.

Janet
_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: May 27, 2009, 10:41:33 AM »

The following Amigoe translation was posted by Debbie at the Gold Monkey forum.

Janet
+++++++

No new charges in Holloway-case
26 Mei, 2009, 10:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – The public prosecutor continues to lead the investigation for the missing American teenager Natalee Holloway. After the departure of head officer Hans Mos, the Attorney General, Rob Pietersz will be the spokesperson.

Contrary to the allegations in the Dutch media, the new head officer will not lead the investigation. From now on, the Attorney General will be spokesperson as he is of the opinion that the Public Prosecutor provided the press with ‘detailed insights’, also on other current cases. “I have another view on press matters. I do not deny the bond between the Public Prosecutor and the press, and that’s the way it should be, but we must mark time to realize that you cannot divulge all details of an investigation at any desired moment. A careful watch must be kept in view of everyone’s right to privacy.”

Pietersz was also of the opinion, that too many details of the investigation in the Holloway case were given, amongst others by the head officer Hans Mos. “Yes, the Public Prosecutor and/or the police may have certain suspicions, but the question is whether these suspicions should be shared with the entire community”. Pietersz declines the circulating rumors that Mos is leaving due to him not getting along with the new Attorney General. “It is not correct to state that I am the reason he is leaving. I guarantee that there was no sanction against him whatsoever. “According to him, Mos is leaving because the court general asked him to become quartermaster and possibly first head officer of the new Public Prosecutor on St. Martin. Meanwhile a new head officer (and Solicitor General) has been recruited in the Netherlands, and will be soon introduced.

For that matter, the Attorney General addressed the departing head officer several times, also concerning certain remarks, and on admitting foreign agencies, whilst Pietersz was of the opinion that this required reticence. It concerns huge criminal prosecuting institutions as the FBI, but also agencies as recently employed by Dave Holloway, Natalee’s father, who had the island search by a bloodhound.
“They have no authority here whatsoever. One must be extremely cautious, not to set the local people aside. “The Attorney General recently spoke with the American consul and previously forwarded him a letter so that he could inform his authorities in the United States. The message is, that no foreign, and thus no American tracing service can operate without a prior request to the Attorney General. “This is also stated in the treaty on mutual legal assistance between the United States and the Netherlands. We must respect this otherwise we will end up with scenes where all institutes will hamper their own people.”

This coming Saturday, May 30th, it will be four years ago that Natalee disappeared on Aruba. The criminal investigation continues.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57140.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: May 27, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »

NEW DOMESTIC FILINGS:   12/20/08  THRU  12/26/09   

36925547K  12/23/2008  OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C. 403 MECCA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70508
                 Agent:   ROBERT L. BROUSSARD  220 HEYMANN BLVD.  LAFAYETTE, LA  70503
               Member/Manager  JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
               Member/Manager   CONRAD J. DAIGLE, Member  1409 HWY 356  SUNSET, LA  70584
               Member/Manager   MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member  205 LINDA DRIVE  LAFAYETTE, LA  70507

Hi, billb.....do have the link for this?  It's late for me.   
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/Corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20081231.txt

Am I the only Natalee Holloway Monkey who is out of the loop in regards to the research encompassing all these filing posts which pertain to John Silvetti's interests?

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: May 27, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »

Good day monkeys.  Another article on the "corruption investigation" we keep hearing about.  At any rate, our continued discussions on the obvious corruption and conflict of interests that run rampant in Aruba, are important.

Bijleveld shares Aruba
worries with Parliament

THE HAGUE--Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten told the Second Chamber on Monday that there were sufficient signals to be concerned about the integrity and quality of Aruba’s government as well as the maintenance of law and order on the island.

The combination of signals is sufficiently worrisome and reason enough to initiate an investigation into the state of affairs in Aruba. Based on this investigation, a decision will have to be taken on whether further measures are needed and on what level this should take place.

Bijleveld-Schouten aims to inform the Kingdom Council of Ministers and the Second Chamber before this summer on the direction of this investigation. She is currently discussing the interpretation of this investigation with Aruba.

In her letter of May 25 to the Second Chamber, the State Secretary gave her view on the functioning of the Aruba Police Force, the Prosecutor’s Office, the courts, the prison, immigration system and democracy in general. She also touched on the 1993 protocol between the Netherlands and Aruba and the reports about conflict-of-interest situations.

The understaffing of the Aruba Police Force is a great concern. The plan to upgrade the Police Force is being implemented, but the progress is too slow. The Netherlands and Aruba signed a cooperation protocol in 2006. As a result of this protocol, the Netherlands made available a police officer for the position of police chief.

According to the Netherlands, the Aruban government should pay more attention to the improvement plan. Bijleveld-Schouten also reported that the workload of the Detective Department was too heavy due to the large number of corruption cases.

There is also understaffing at the Prosecutor’s Office with only four of the six positions of Prosecutor filled. The position of Solicitor General is still vacant. The Prosecutor’s Office has to deal with a large number of reports of corruption in politics and in the civil administration. Aruba has not been cooperating sufficiently to realise improvements in the Common Court of Justice in Aruba.

Though there have been some improvements at the KIA prison, there are still concerns about understaffing at the penitentiary. The greatest concern remains the detention facility for (illegal) foreigners, where no improvements have been realised. The Immigration system is not functioning optimally. The immigration laws and related policy are not executed in a consistent manner, which leads to undesired situations with arbitrariness as the greatest risk.

Democracy in general is also at risk because Parliament is not functioning as it should. Questions by members of Parliament often remain unanswered and requested public meetings are not held. Draft legislation proposed by the opposition is not handled. This situation has to do with the fact that one party has an absolute majority in Parliament.

A number of the agreements set in the 1993 protocol between the Netherlands and Aruba have not been executed. In the interest of proper public administration, Bijleveld-Schouten considered it important that at least the agreement on a national ordinance regulating party financing and the establishment of an independent institution where citizens can file complaints about government organs are lived up to.

The State Secretary said she was concerned about regular reports in the media about alleged corruption and conflict-of-interest situations. The court has also handed down several convictions. The lack of transparency when government takes decisions leads to the appearance of corruption or conflict of interest.

Bijleveld-Schouten pointed out that the countries in the Dutch Kingdom primarily carried their own responsibilities in the area of fundamental rights and freedom, maintenance of law and order, and good governance. If these factors are not being guaranteed, the Kingdom Government can intervene, based on Article 43 of the Kingdom Charter.

The State Secretary has a meeting with the Second Chamber’s Permanent Committee for Antillean and Aruban Affairs NAAZ today, Wednesday. The state of affairs in Aruba is a topic in this meeting. Bijleveld-Schouten announced in the First Chamber last week that she planned to initiate an investigation into the state of affairs in Aruba.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m008/blijem008.html

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: May 27, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1159 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:31 PM »

My step-father did that with his construction co. and his real estate business.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.