April 19, 2024, 06:08:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322114 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 28, 2009, 01:56:14 AM »

If any of us knew any more to do, I do believe we would surely do it.

So we do the best we can and hope and pray and continue to support and sustain this family in their loss.  I will stand with Beth as long as she needs us to do that.  Just wish there was more I could do at times.

Goodnite, all.  And stay safe to those in the storms tonight.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1221 on: May 28, 2009, 01:57:47 AM »

Hotping,

Yes, I am praying for that miracle and also think that if it can be done, you guys are the ones to do it.  I am just amazed at your skills in finding these obscure filings and all the information on what is happening in that region as far as oil exploration.

And I do believe something of the sort for which you are looking does exist.  So do hang in there and keep looking for there just may well be evidence to be found.  Just the fact that there is so much activity and even more planned in the region says it all for me.

We can Do It!!!!! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: May 28, 2009, 01:57:58 AM »

Goodnight Anna..God Bless!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1223 on: May 28, 2009, 01:58:19 AM »

HT Kermit

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: May 28, 2009, 01:59:16 AM »

So we do the best we can and hope and pray and continue to support and sustain this family in their loss.  I will stand with Beth as long as she needs us to do that.  Just wish there was more I could do at times.

Good night Anna!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: May 28, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

As Nut44X4 posted about her step-dad's construction business, my union carpenter BIL told me a few weeks back that this is a commom practice.....sometimes legitimate and sometimes to hide things.  Our discussion had to do with the contractor who won the bid for the road modifications near our home.   There were problems with things on our property and we had court hearings.  The super didn't show for some and told the officials....'try to find me'.  But, that's our little experience....here....and we're not sure it's over. 

What I am thinking with this is that with a different corporation for each job, there is just about no way to locate a contract.

And I think some of the same people jump ship, pardon the bad pun, to work from one company to another or are hired more or less like a free lance worker.

I don't know how else to account for the maze of companys and holdings, etc.  And yes, this is a well known shield for all manner of things.

I have to admit it Anna I believe that if We find the connection it will be a miracle....I do believe in miracles....so I will just keep digging and praying that we will find something....You are right it is definitely disguised very well.....but I believe that anything is possible and it just could be found at anytime......I once was doing an adoption search and all I knew for sure was the birthmother's name She had not revealed the date of birth are the location of the birth....The sibling of the adoptee had been looking for 21 yrs when I got involved in the search.....after 4 mos of making a timeline and doing everything I knew possible to do I was ready to give up then one night while searching on the internet I googled Harris County Hpspital Records and found a location in Tx that had some archived records  so the next morning I put in a phone call and the clerk there took My information and within 15 minutes called Me back and told Me that she had located a birth with that birthmother's name and bingo all of a sudden I had a date of birth and from there it was about a week and I had located the adoptee and reunited the sister and brother.....it was a miracle and it would have never happened if I had given up! So Pray for a Miracle! In God We Trust! 
That is why we are here....Each little bit COUNTS for something...whether directly or indirectly....each effort moves the process along.
Thanks Hotping!
Bingo!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 28, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »

Good Night Anna! I know what You mean I wish that I could do more too....So I guess all We can do is the best that We can! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:06 AM »

Good Night All!   

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1228 on: May 28, 2009, 02:08:45 AM »

Good night Dear Monkeys....
Sleep tight...for tomorrow just may be the day.....Justice for Natalee arrives!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: May 28, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »

Good night Dear Monkeys....
Sleep tight...for tomorrow just may be the day.....Justice for Natalee arrives!

Good night billb!    an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: May 28, 2009, 02:14:45 AM »

GoodNight HotPing & BillB... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 28, 2009, 02:16:39 AM »

Good Night All!   

Good night Hotping!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: May 28, 2009, 02:19:54 AM »

Someone from Aruba was doing a little research tonight.   

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=10&url=http%3A%2F%2Fscaredmonkeys.com%2F2008%2F01%2F19%2Faruba-sinks-to-new-low-think-this-isnt-slander-and-libel-daniel-young-and-kelly-castillo-claim-natalee-holloway-abused-by-stepfather-jug-twitty%2F

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/19/aruba-sinks-to-new-low-think-this-isnt-slander-and-libel-daniel-young-and-kelly-castillo-claim-natalee-holloway-abused-by-stepfather-jug-twitty/

hmmm...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/22/natalee-holloway-aruba-search-rave-cave-seach-june-2005-remember-the-search/

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: May 28, 2009, 02:28:21 AM »

Isn't the first and won't be the last!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 28, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: May 28, 2009, 02:33:55 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 28, 2009, 02:35:03 AM »

Good night!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: May 28, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: May 28, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »

Good night!   

gOODnIGHT TO ALLL... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: May 28, 2009, 03:15:10 AM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

As Nut44X4 posted about her step-dad's construction business, my union carpenter BIL told me a few weeks back that this is a commom practice.....sometimes legitimate and sometimes to hide things.  Our discussion had to do with the contractor who won the bid for the road modifications near our home.   There were problems with things on our property and we had court hearings.  The super didn't show for some and told the officials....'try to find me'.  But, that's our little experience....here....and we're not sure it's over. 

What I am thinking with this is that with a different corporation for each job, there is just about no way to locate a contract.

And I think some of the same people jump ship, pardon the bad pun, to work from one company to another or are hired more or less like a free lance worker.

I don't know how else to account for the maze of companys and holdings, etc.  And yes, this is a well known shield for all manner of things.

Anna....I agree in no direct contract tying things up neatly.....won't happen.
But patterns of people (J. S.. Louis S, kyle, Tim T. and aruba/ahata reps) may emerge that can provide circumstantial evidence showing wrongdoing implying payoff for persistence involvement in cover up wrt cage recovery.
I so wish there is a way our FBI can make something out of the persistence search tying them to a cover up....whether fraud in funds solicitation, tax evasion, whatever...to get the principles under oath for discovery of cage contents that may bring us closer to Justice.......

The main reason they set up separate corporations is for liability reasons.  So that if one corporation is sued, the assets of the other corporations are not at risk.  Very common practice.  If the corporations have audited financial statements, there are rules where they may need to issue consolidated statements (include some or all of the commonly owned corporations all in one financial statement).  There are some income tax reporting requirements, too.  Tax attorneys set these all up for the company owners.  The owners probably don't have much input on this. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.