April 24, 2024, 09:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322330 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: May 28, 2009, 09:12:41 AM »

I have a friend who was an architect for a company that built shopping malls.

They made a new corporation for each one they built.  I think many people do that when large sums of money are involved.  Helps to keep it straight I suppose.  I think that may well be why there seems to be a continuous stream of companies involved in the petroleum products industry.

MO

As Nut44X4 posted about her step-dad's construction business, my union carpenter BIL told me a few weeks back that this is a commom practice.....sometimes legitimate and sometimes to hide things.  Our discussion had to do with the contractor who won the bid for the road modifications near our home.   There were problems with things on our property and we had court hearings.  The super didn't show for some and told the officials....'try to find me'.  But, that's our little experience....here....and we're not sure it's over. 

What I am thinking with this is that with a different corporation for each job, there is just about no way to locate a contract.

And I think some of the same people jump ship, pardon the bad pun, to work from one company to another or are hired more or less like a free lance worker.

I don't know how else to account for the maze of companys and holdings, etc.  And yes, this is a well known shield for all manner of things.

Anna....I agree in no direct contract tying things up neatly.....won't happen.
But patterns of people (J. S.. Louis S, kyle, Tim T. and aruba/ahata reps) may emerge that can provide circumstantial evidence showing wrongdoing implying payoff for persistence involvement in cover up wrt cage recovery.
I so wish there is a way our FBI can make something out of the persistence search tying them to a cover up....whether fraud in funds solicitation, tax evasion, whatever...to get the principles under oath for discovery of cage contents that may bring us closer to Justice.......

The main reason they set up separate corporations is for liability reasons.  So that if one corporation is sued, the assets of the other corporations are not at risk.  Very common practice.  If the corporations have audited financial statements, there are rules where they may need to issue consolidated statements (include some or all of the commonly owned corporations all in one financial statement).  There are some income tax reporting requirements, too.  Tax attorneys set these all up for the company owners.  The owners probably don't have much input on this. 
I agree that is common in Construction. In more recent years, I think we are seeing the use of "L.L.C's" (Limited Liability Corporations) being used in the same vein.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: May 28, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

When all is said and done ... I believe that John Silvetti' defence ... in affording the Aruban unchallenged custody to the contents of the trap ... will be that he did not fully comprehend the dynamics of the Aruba coverup and ... therefore naively trusted the members of the Aruban dive team ... naively trusted Richardson .... naively trusted Hans Mos.  I contend that John Silvetti's words will have a ring of credibility IF Tim Miller and Dave Holloway ... who were aware of the coverup dynamics and ... who were were motivators behind the Persistence endeavor ... did not insist in the planning stages that an invitation from Aruba was extended to the FBI was on file ... an invitation to observe any chain of custody if anything significant that could be case related were discovered.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: May 28, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »

Page 229/230:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.

I sit and read the entire journal ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »

Think about the following words of Kyle Kingman to the SM forum following the recovery dive of January 7, 2008.  There is something not right where you considering his words to the contrary which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebird forum a short time later.

Was Kyle appeasing John Silvetti in the following post ... appeasing John
Silvetti in an attempt to further his own self interests in regards to future career opportunities?  Is a stage being set to imply naivity on John Silvetti's part when he unknowingly participated in furthering the Aruban coverup.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: May 28, 2009, 12:48:29 PM »

Back to my own little hidey hole.

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: May 28, 2009, 02:50:22 PM »

Bijleveld cancels
visit next week

THE HAGUE--Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten will not visit the Netherlands Antilles next week. Instead she will go to Curaçao late June.

Bijleveld-Schouten said she would not be able to make it next week due to the elections for a new European Parliament on June 4. As State Secretary of Home Affairs she is responsible for organising elections in the Netherlands.

“It is a quite a big deal to organise these elections which will take place with ballots and pencil,” she told reporters Wednesday evening after a meeting with the Second Chamber. She said elections for a new European Parliament would also take place in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, which added an extra dimension.

Bijleveld-Schouten will be in Curaçao for the meeting of the Political Steering Group on June 25. Some media had reported late last week that the State Secretary would be in Curaçao later this week or early next week.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m009/cancelm009.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: May 28, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I have great hopes in the Netherlands investigation into the corruption of Aruba regarding their pipeline.

I have a gut feeling that this may give us some answers to what we've been looking for - and also will go a long way in providing some substatiation to our assumptions that Silvetti/Schaefer et al were paid to look the other way with promises (contracts?) of things to come from Aruba.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1247 on: May 28, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I have great hopes in the Netherlands investigation into the corruption of Aruba regarding their pipeline.

I have a gut feeling that this may give us some answers to what we've been looking for - and also will go a long way in providing some substatiation to our assumptions that Silvetti/Schaefer et al were paid to look the other way with promises (contracts?) of things to come from Aruba.
All I can say is......     

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: May 28, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Not me.

I have been there; done that too many times to get my hopes up.  There are often requests to the Dutch parliament to investigate wrongdoings encompassing the Aruban administration but ... it never happens.  Aruba can be assured that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as Aruban politicians are thisclose with Chavez/Venezuela ... as long as Dutch and Aruban as thisclose in matters encompassing corruption.

Think about it.

1.  Holland’s appointment of Karin Janssen as prosecutor of the Natalee Holloway case produced what?

2.  The outcome of Holland’s response to Natalee Holloway’s parents and stepparents to replace Karin Janssen and the Aruban investigative team was?

3.  Holland’s investigation into the Natalee Holloway case in December, 2008 produced what?

4.  Holland’s response to Hero Brinkman’s call for an investigation into corruptoin in Aruba was?

5.  Holland’s response to Rudy Croes’ call for an investigation into Jan vander Straaten and Paulus van der Sloots relationship and how it may have hindered justice for Natalee Holloway was?

+++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  The case has been totally mishandled.  I knew that early on that Croes and Janssen had butted heads about Janssen mishandling of the case.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: We're saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

On the Record w / Greta - November 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right and just so that the viewers, I understand what you're talking about, you got a letter in which it explained what the Arubans said to you that The Hague has been calling the shots, is that right, in the investigation?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Yes, they're saying, in the letter it states that the Aruban government has no authority to intervene in the investigation.

Now then why have we been running around on the island submitting written and verbal requests for help from the governor, from the minister of justice, the prime minister? I mean the list is endless, Greta.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: May 28, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »

Continued:

6.  Holland's appointment of Hans Mos produced what?

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1250 on: May 28, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57241.php

Google translation:

Vice-president Tjeenk Willink talks with Prime Minister on cloudy relationship Netherlands

May 28, 2009, 15:44 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The Aruban State Hubert Maduro and vice-president Herman Tjeenk Willink this morning at the airport.

ORANGE CITY - The vice-president of the Council of State Herman Tjeenk Willink today in Aruba, where he inter alia with the Aruban Prime Minister talks about the relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba. This is again disrupted since State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) examination of the way the Aruban administration set.

Tjeenk Willink arrived this morning at the airport along with other councilors and the Antillean Advisory Council to work with the Aruban Advisory Council to discuss. The tripartite consultations at the year to enhance cooperation between the advisory bodies to evaluate and further strengthen. "Because each country has its traditions and we must prevent a pot wet. You can not a little of Aruba Netherlands, just as in the Netherlands you can make a great Aruba. You must take into account each other's traditions, in cooperation. And therefore it is necessary to contact and open to talk about problems. Without directly saying that the Netherlands is always good and what Aruba is always bad and vice versa. "

The Vice-President of the Council of State said a conversation with Prime Minister Oduber it. "I know him very long, from eighties now, and should like him so it's nice to meet him. But to hear what exactly is between the two countries and how we are a bit proper way to deal with each other. "He emphasized that the three advisory bodies are not affected. "We are all independent consultants. We have no party political interests, we do not have a candidate for election. So it is possible to use quite a lot knowledge about how the system works, there is some distance from and to an independent opinion on it. "

Tomorrow is Tjeenk Willink, together with other representatives of the three advisory bodies also visit Governor Fredis Refunjol. In addition, the Youth Parliament, a presentation and visits are planned to EPI and Arikok park.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: May 28, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57240.php

Google translation:

"Speed up decommissioning Antilles'

May 28, 2009, 15:41 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - "Nobody wants elections will still keep the Antilles," said Prime Minister of the Antilles Emily de Jongh-Elhage. Already in January 2010, a new Antillean government should be chosen. During a brief press conference this morning at Reina Beatrix airport said that they almost must be the dismantling of the Antilles. This is to prevent the population of the islands here to the ballot box would be. This has, inter alia, advice to the Council of State. Let them with political opponents at the table sit the process of decommissioning issues. They still have not yet want to talk. Tonight she speaks in Cas di Cultura during a fundraising Epilepsy Foundation of the political developments in the Dutch Antilles. Also Jane Figaroa-Semeleer, President of the Central Bank of Aruba act as guest speaker and will discuss the role of the Bank during the recession.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 28, 2009, 05:25:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57236.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Remkes about Cayco

May 28, 2009, 15:32 (GMT -04:00)

DEN HAAG - Second Chamber Johan Remkes (VVD) is concerned about the activities that the Venezuelan developer Grupo Cayco develops Aruba.

The member of the permanent Kamercommissie Dutch-Antillean and Aruban Affairs pointed out Wednesday during a General Discussion, which Cayco the Rifgebied in Otrobanda on Curaçao would develop. "The Security Service of the Netherlands Antilles has apparently advised that on so should not," said Remkes. "But that has significant activities in Aruba. I assume that the Aruban Security Service also said something about. "

Remkes will of Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten Kingdom of know how that relates to each other.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: May 28, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57234.php

Google translation:

Businessman murder shocked St. Maarten

May 28, 2009, 15:27 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Field in the Men Front and Back Streets closed yesterday for two to three o'clock in the afternoon their doors. It was a silent protest against the murder of businessman Haresh 'Danny' Dayalani Tuesday.

Philipsburg - The murder of the Indian businessman Haresh 'Danny' Dayalani has a shock in the community of St. Maarten caused. Dayalani was Tuesday at his home in Cole Bay shot. He died before the hospital could be. Indian entrepreneurs were yesterday protesting the doors of their business close for an hour. Gezaghebber and local head of police Franklyn Richards called on the government for more policemen to the crime.

Retailers in the Front and Back Streets closed their business for two to three o'clock in the afternoon, by way of silent protest against the murder of the businessman. The protest will continue today and tomorrow, as members of the Indian Merchants Association (IMA) on both sides of the island closed their shops.

The IMA and the Comprehensive Business Association (CBA) held last night a well attended meeting. The discussions were intense and the government called "the cow by the horns to capture.
The organizations sent a letter today to gezaghebber which they advocate for financial aid in the fight against crime. "We call on the authorities to do something for the people of St. Maarten," said Vice President of the IMA, Damu Rawtani. The Board of CBA said there was discussion about the establishment of citizen groups to increase safety in neighborhoods.

"We invite tourists, but protect them. If we can not protect ourselves, how can we protect the tourists then? "Asked Rawtani wondered. The Board of the IMA had yesterday a meeting with Acting Chief of Police Ademar Doran. There was more talk of the neighborhoods where most attacks take place, whether there are links between the attacks and what weapons are used. Doran said that occurred would be harder and more visible patrols would take place. The lack of manpower in the police came to order. The IMA reiterated that the business was prepared to contribute to the fight against crime, for example, security available. Doran responded positively to this.

Gezaghebber Richards was an 'urgent appeal' to the government for more agents. "This senseless murder and the use of violence against innocent victims suggests that the criminals act with a disregard for the lives and safety of the population," said Richards. "The authorities in St. Maarten and the Kingdom must work in order to address the crime and eventually to stop."

The gezaghebber urges Minister of Justice David Dick to take as soon as possible to provide more manpower for the police of St. Maarten. It also urged the population to be alert: "The police force suffers from a structural underemployment. It would certainly help if the population was more alert. "The public should be vigilant and cooperate with the authorities to better combat crime, says Richards.

The police treat the murder of Dayalani and the attack on another Indian family night robberies. "There is no evidence that it was something else," said Chief Public Prosecutor Taco Stein. "We treat them as robberies," he said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: May 28, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

It appears that neither Johan Remkes or Ank Bijleveld were supportive of Rudy Croes' investigation into the Jan vander Straaten/ Paulus van der Sloot relationship and ... how this conflict of interest may have hindered the outcome in the Natalee Holloway case ... prevented justice from prevailing.  Why?
________

Probe into beginning phase Holloway-case
12-12-2008

The Aruban minister of justice Rudy Croes will start an independent study probe in the investigation at beginning stage of the Holloway-case. That has confirmed by the Minister Friday. The preparations have been already made.

Minister Croes accused last week the Dutch police force commissioner Jan van der Starten of seriously impeding the investigation at the beginning stages into American teenager in 2005. Van der Straten allegedly wanted to help his friend Paul van der Sloot with protecting his son Joran, who was suspected to have been involved with the disappearance of American girl.

State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (kingdom relations), who assumes the charge is not correct, said Thursday that she wanted an immediate probe into the charge of the Arubans minister. She finds it strange that the minister comes only now just with the accusation. The Netherlands is ready to help with the investigation if necessary. Croes says he is “not starting the probe because of her demand. I do not need an instruction."

The PVV in vain insisted Thursday at the meeting of the Parliamentary Committee Antillian and Arubaanse Affairs (NAAZ) on that the Dutch Kingdom Federal Bureau of Internal Investigation examines the charges. The party stood alone with this proposal in the Second Chamber. VVD Johan Remkes explained why he voted against the motion: he does not consider the Aruban minister ‘as the most reliable source of inspiration'.

Croes was also critical on the Dutch government. According to the minister it has been asked at the time to conceal as much as possibe that Joran is Dutchman. He had appear as much as possible as a Aruban. That had a Dutch minister Minister - ‘I will not say who’ requested, according to Croes.

Bijleveld recognise this criticism. According to her the Netherlands has all possible ways has granted support to the investigation, which was conducted under the guidance of the ALE on Aruba.

PVV-motions

During the meeting of the commission NAAZ the PVV submitted three other motions, which were all defeated. PVV-spokesman Hero Brinkman wanted with the motions to prevent that the Netherlands would contribute to the debt cleansing on the Antilles or would only want to start with this before the general Court of Auditors had looked into this. Also the demand by Brinkman to hold a referundum about the Kingdom restructering in the Netherlands did not find a sympathetic ear in the Chamber.

A motion of SP-Member of Parliament Raak waa, however, adopted. In this he asks the Dutch government clear up what is the future of the special economic areas in other words, tax paradises, on the BES-islands. State Secretary Bijleveld comes in January with new tax laws for the islands. The SP is against tax advantages for companies, which do not contribute to the societ

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/kort-nieuws/car20081212_ANP-vdstraten-croes

Translation Credit:  caesu

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: May 28, 2009, 05:55:53 PM »

Jen,
Just wanted to make sure you saw a couple posts from last night on this page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.1160

Monkey Devil!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: May 28, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
  Print this article

Field in the Men Front and Back Streets closed yesterday for two to three o'clock in the afternoon their doors. It was a silent protest against the murder of businessman Haresh 'Danny' Dayalani Tuesday.

Philipsburg - The murder of the Indian businessman Haresh 'Danny' Dayalani has a shock in the community of St. Maarten caused. Dayalani was Tuesday at his home in Cole Bay shot. He died before the hospital could be. Indian entrepreneurs were yesterday protesting the doors of their business close for an hour. Gezaghebber and local head of police Franklyn Richards called on the government for more policemen to the crime.

Retailers in the Front and Back Streets closed their business for two to three o'clock in the afternoon, by way of silent protest against the murder of the businessman. The protest will continue today and tomorrow, as members of the Indian Merchants Association (IMA) on both sides of the island closed their shops.

The IMA and the Comprehensive Business Association (CBA) held last night a well attended meeting. The discussions were intense and the government called "the cow by the horns to capture.
The organizations sent a letter today to gezaghebber which they advocate for financial aid in the fight against crime. "We call on the authorities to do something for the people of St. Maarten," said Vice President of the IMA, Damu Rawtani. The Board of CBA said there was discussion about the establishment of citizen groups to increase safety in neighborhoods.

"We invite tourists, but protect them. If we can not protect ourselves, how can we protect the tourists then? "Asked Rawtani wondered. The Board of the IMA had yesterday a meeting with Acting Chief of Police Ademar Doran. There was more talk of the neighborhoods where most attacks take place, whether there are links between the attacks and what weapons are used. Doran said that occurred would be harder and more visible patrols would take place. The lack of manpower in the police came to order. The IMA reiterated that the business was prepared to contribute to the fight against crime, for example, security available. Doran responded positively to this.

Gezaghebber Richards was an 'urgent appeal' to the government for more agents. "This senseless murder and the use of violence against innocent victims suggests that the criminals act with a disregard for the lives and safety of the population," said Richards. "The authorities in St. Maarten and the Kingdom must work in order to address the crime and eventually to stop."

The gezaghebber urges Minister of Justice David Dick to take as soon as possible to provide more manpower for the police of St. Maarten. It also urged the population to be alert: "The police force suffers from a structural underemployment. It would certainly help if the population was more alert. "The public should be vigilant and cooperate with the authorities to better combat crime, says Richards.

The police treat the murder of Dayalani and the attack on another Indian family night robberies. "There is no evidence that it was something else," said Chief Public Prosecutor Taco Stein. "We treat them as robberies," he said.

This sounds familiar. I think, one or two years ago, a Dayalani was murdered in his store.  I think it was a money exchange store.  The son was an Aruban.  Not sure if it was St. Maarten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: May 28, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
  Print this article

This sounds familiar. I think, one or two years ago, a Dayalani was murdered in his store.  I think it was a money exchange store.  The son was an Aruban.  Not sure if it was St. Maarten.

The name seemed familiar to me too Buckeye!  I can't find from where...but it did seem familiar.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: May 28, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

THE PLAN

KYLE KINGMAN’S OWN WORDS - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08: Since I got the go ahead from Tim (T), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: May 28, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57241.php

Google translation:

Vice-president Tjeenk Willink talks with Prime Minister on cloudy relationship Netherlands

May 28, 2009, 15:44 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The Aruban State Hubert Maduro and vice-president Herman Tjeenk Willink this morning at the airport.

ORANGE CITY - The vice-president of the Council of State Herman Tjeenk Willink today in Aruba, where he inter alia with the Aruban Prime Minister talks about the relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba. This is again disrupted since State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) examination of the way the Aruban administration set.

Tjeenk Willink arrived this morning at the airport along with other councilors and the Antillean Advisory Council to work with the Aruban Advisory Council to discuss. The tripartite consultations at the year to enhance cooperation between the advisory bodies to evaluate and further strengthen. "Because each country has its traditions and we must prevent a pot wet. You can not a little of Aruba Netherlands, just as in the Netherlands you can make a great Aruba. You must take into account each other's traditions, in cooperation. And therefore it is necessary to contact and open to talk about problems. Without directly saying that the Netherlands is always good and what Aruba is always bad and vice versa. "

The Vice-President of the Council of State said a conversation with Prime Minister Oduber it. "I know him very long, from eighties now, and should like him so it's nice to meet him. But to hear what exactly is between the two countries and how we are a bit proper way to deal with each other. "He emphasized that the three advisory bodies are not affected. "We are all independent consultants. We have no party political interests, we do not have a candidate for election. So it is possible to use quite a lot knowledge about how the system works, there is some distance from and to an independent opinion on it. "

Tomorrow is Tjeenk Willink, together with other representatives of the three advisory bodies also visit Governor Fredis Refunjol. In addition, the Youth Parliament, a presentation and visits are planned to EPI and Arikok park.

Hopefully they have been spending some time cleaning up from the vandalism!   

5/20/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news2.html

Papiamento translation:

menazanan earnest again let atrás on edificio of parke nacional

oranjestad(aan):polis once more owing to worde send in direccion of parke nacional arikok because vandalistanan owing to go back lever the territory y the trip here let menazanan earnest on one edificio new. daily paper owing to arrive eynan y come across cu the director of the parke that owing to splica cu this is of tantisimo trip cu type of menazanan so is biniendo in they direccion. at more cu one ocasión owing to achieve molotov cocktail throw in the parke y also owing to achieve one of they edificio all dirt. all trip police owing to worde calling. the first trip casi owing to place hand on the are here but they're sconde for so try enter the territory of the parke y comete they actonan. they intencion is for burn elugar y the trip here till even is menaza of burn the lugar cu person inside. owing to arrive hour for autoridad cuminsa actua duro on the caso here first cu one joya of proyecto cu is costando miyones bay perdi. the trahadornan is trahando bao of one tension big y cu much angry at self instant because here the are of person cu mind putrefy here is hungando cu they bread. esnan of parke is dispuesto for sit cu the are cu wanted cause damage at the parke for so hear kico is they problem. at self can soluciona the problem here. if all cos is good morning 3 of june will have one aperture in oficial of the parke. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.