April 20, 2024, 02:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322143 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: May 29, 2009, 10:59:42 AM »

I hope I am wrong but ... I suspect when all is said and done ... Holland will not genuinely investigate corruption in regards to the Aruban pipeline contracts and ... the implication is that related companies involved will not be revealed.  As with the Natalee Holloway case a genuine investigation will ... in all probability ... not only implicate those within the Aruban administration with wrongdoing ... it would also implicate those within factions of the Dutch administration who are one with with Aruban corruption.

My son's insightful Dutch American FIL follows the politics in his beloved homeland very closely.  He claims that history tells the entire story.  Voices from the conservative wing of the Dutch Parliament call for investigations into corruption in the Netherlands Antille time and time again but time and time again those voice are overruled ... not acted upon or ... an "investigation" turns out to be nothing but dog and pony show.

It appears that Aruba is secuire in the assurance that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as there are those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations are thisclose in matters encompassing corruption.

Also ... the relationship between Aruba and Chavez/Venezuela is an Ace in the the game of cards that Aruba holds over the Netherlands.

In Private Eye's words ... "The game has been fixed."

Think about it.

1.  What was the outcome of the Dutch investigation headed by Johan Remkes into the Natalee Holloway case in August, 2006?

2.  What happen to Dutch Member of Parliament for the PVV party Hero Brinkman's call for an inquiry into corruption within the Netherlands Antille?

3.  What happened to the requested inquiry into the Jan vander Straaten/Paulus van der Sloot conflict of interest that may have hindered justice for Natalee Holloway from the getgo?

Janet

++++++

Brinkman wants Parliamentary
inquiry into scope of corruption

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l024/brinkman024.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: May 29, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

I decided to post the following as it does apply in many ways.  After I stopped laughing, that is.

Netherlands to close prisons for lack of criminals
Published: 19 May 2009 16:31 | Changed: 20 May 2009 15:35
By our news desk
The Dutch justice ministry has announced it will close eight prisons and cut 1,200 jobs in the prison system. A decline in crime has left many cells empty.
News - Belgian judge frees thief because of crowded jails
During the 1990s the Netherlands faced a shortage of prison cells, but a decline in crime has since led to overcapacity in the prison system. The country now has capacity for 14,000 prisoners but only 12,000 detainees.

Deputy justice minister Nebahat Albayrak announced on Tuesday that eight prisons will be closed, resulting in the loss of 1,200 jobs. Natural redundancy and other measures should prevent any forced lay-offs, the minister said.

The overcapacity is a result of the declining crime rate, which the ministry's research department expects to continue for some time.

Belgian prisoners

Some reprieve might come from a deal with Belgium, which is facing overpopulation in its prisons. The two countries are working out an agreement to house Belgian prisoners in Dutch prisons. Some five-hundred Belgian prisoners could be transferred to the Tilburg prison by 2010.

The Netherlands would get 30 million euros in the deal, and it will allow the closing of the prisons in Rotterdam and Veenhuizen to be postponed until 2012.

http://www.nrc.nl/international/article2246821.ece/Netherlands_to_close_prisons_for_lack_of_criminals

So if many things are not illegal and they won't even prosecute with the mountain of circumstantial evidence against J2K, then I guess they can say they have no criminals.  If some community service is the punishment for rape in some instances, again, no criminals.  If mass scale corruption is allowed, no criminals.

Apparently it is not just Joran who escapes prosecution.  But with the blatant facts in evidence against him, if he is not guilty of anything then no body is.

One in four of their "sex workers" have told independent agencies they are there under duress but again no criminals.

Unless, of course, you are a black security guard in Aruba.  Then you'd better have a darned good alibit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: May 29, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 

Members of the Second Chamber profiled Corruption attracts vermin,
says MP Hero Brinkman

THE HAGUE--Hero Brinkman, Member of the Second Chamber for the Party for Freedom PVV, is famous for his blunt remarks and many people on the islands would rather see him leave than come.

But behind the harsh words is a man who stands for a “piece of fairness” and integrity in government. He hates corruption and does not want the Dutch taxpayer to help “fill the pockets of dishonest politicians” on the islands. “A corrupted government attracts vermin,” he said.

“A government that has integrity makes or breaks a constitutional state,” said the 44-year-old Brinkman who admitted to being a tough cookie. But he says he does it with good intentions. “I am a man of principles, but not inflexible. I can think pragmatic,” he said.

Brinkman entered politics two years ago when he became a Member of Parliament for PVV, the right-wing party of Geert Wilders in March 2007. Before that, he was employed at the Amsterdam-Amstelland Police Force for 23 years.

Why did he get into active politics?

“I saw the many mistakes that were being made in politics. I saw the big problems on the street in Amsterdam. I noticed the increase of Islam in society. Punishment for criminals was too low and the bad boys on the streets were not tackled.”

Brinkman considered joining the party of the murdered Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn, but at that time, he was too busy with his studies and career. Later, he decided to get actively involved and when he was approached by PVV, he said yes. “I want to actively contribute to tackling the problems of society. To do this, you have to get in the arena and not stand on the sideline.”

Initially, another PVV Member of Parliament Teun van Dijk was appointed member of the Second Chamber’s Permanent Committee of Antillean and Aruban Affairs NAAZ. Van Dijk however had lived on the islands for 14 years, so the party decided to appoint a “more objective” person.

“I had never been to the islands and I didn’t have ties. You have to be as objective as possible. We are a highly critical party,” he said.

Headache

From the time Brinkman joined NAAZ, he became a headache of many politicians, not only his colleagues in the Dutch Parliament, but especially those on the other side of the ocean. There has been trouble whenever he showed his face in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, accusing local politicians of being corrupt and calling the islands “mafia islands.”

During his first visit early last year, he caused shock waves with his report on corruption in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. During the last gathering of members of the three Parliaments in the Kingdom, also known as POK, he got involved in a shouting match in Aruba, and shortly after, was thrown out of the Dutch delegation.

This has not deterred Brinkman, who promised he would participate in the next POK meeting. “The next time they are not throwing me out. The last time they did so, it was pure politics. If they hadn’t thrown me out, POK would have failed. And guess what, POK failed anyway.”

In his view, the half-yearly POK meetings are a waste of taxpayers’ money and should be discarded. “I want the plug to be pulled out of POK.”

Brinkman and PVV have one vision for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and that is independence. “They are like a lump of lead around our neck.” He said as long as the islands remained in the Kingdom, the islands would keep creating debts and the Netherlands would keep “pulling out its wallet” to pay off debts created by “corrupted politicians.”

It bothers Brinkman that behind the façade of beautiful houses and hotels, there is so much poverty on the islands. “We want to cooperate to fight poverty, but then the money that we pay has to go to helping people and not to expensive cars for corrupt politicians. My first visit to the islands confirmed my view. The islands are beautiful, but politicians have a good life while many live in poverty.” He stressed that PVV was not against the Dutch Government assisting in cases of disasters, such as hurricanes.

Big item

The constitutional position of the islands will be a big item in the next Dutch Parliamentary elections in May 2011, foresees Brinkman, who is convinced that most Dutch people are fed up with “paying the bill.”

“The majority of the Dutch people see the islands as an expensive hobby.” He said when PVV wins the next elections, all agreements with the Netherlands Antilles and the island territories about new constitutional relations would be reversed. The PVV may very well emerge as the largest party, because according to the latest polls, the party would muster more seats than the Christian Democratic Party CDA of Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende.

Brinkman is not in favour of breaking all ties with the former colonies. The past has shown that this is not wise. “It went wrong with the other former colonies (Suriname, Indonesia, and Dutch New Guinea, ed.) The relations went sour and we had to make a lot of effort to restore those relations,” he said.

Brinkman would rather see a sort of cooperation agreement with the Netherlands when the islands go their own way, “holding up their own pants” as he puts it. Australia and New Zealand, for example, still have a relation with their former coloniser, Great Britain.

“They share history and they give content to that in a positive way. I would like to see that for the Netherlands Antilles, because we share a piece of history.” (Suzanne Koelega)

This was the second profile in a series of interviews with Members of the Dutch Second Chamber. Last week Member of Parliament Jan Schinkelshoek (CDA) was profiled.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m010/brinkm010.html

Copyright ©2008 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 21
   St. Maarten

Thank Helen.

Hero Brinkman is a lone voice in the Dutch Parliament in regards to the issue of investigating corruption in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Why?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: May 29, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »

Back to my own little hidey hole.

Janet
8:10 AM

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: May 29, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

I would like to know who has been awarded these lucrative contracts just out of curiosity.  As I have stated, it may be impossible to trace the actual participants in the search for Natalee as I do think they continue to form corp on top of corp. 

But once the project managing corp is identified, then it just might be possible to learn what individuals actually comprise that company.

Just the fact all these bids are being submitted for all these jobs in the region does say it all but still, it's best to always have documentation of who is doing what for whom and for how much.  Should be public record somewhere.  I say should be because we did see the closed-door meetings.

And if anybody can find it, I think it is our monkey sleuths.  I am amazed at the ability some of us, certainly not me, have for following the corp paths.

I don't know the legality of collecting donations while pursuing commercial endeavors but I certainly know the immorality of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: May 29, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

Good morning monkeys! 

Members of the Second Chamber profiled Corruption attracts vermin,
says MP Hero Brinkman

THE HAGUE--Hero Brinkman, Member of the Second Chamber for the Party for Freedom PVV, is famous for his blunt remarks and many people on the islands would rather see him leave than come.

But behind the harsh words is a man who stands for a “piece of fairness” and integrity in government. He hates corruption and does not want the Dutch taxpayer to help “fill the pockets of dishonest politicians” on the islands. “A corrupted government attracts vermin,” he said.

“A government that has integrity makes or breaks a constitutional state,” said the 44-year-old Brinkman who admitted to being a tough cookie. But he says he does it with good intentions. “I am a man of principles, but not inflexible. I can think pragmatic,” he said.

Brinkman entered politics two years ago when he became a Member of Parliament for PVV, the right-wing party of Geert Wilders in March 2007. Before that, he was employed at the Amsterdam-Amstelland Police Force for 23 years.

Why did he get into active politics?

“I saw the many mistakes that were being made in politics. I saw the big problems on the street in Amsterdam. I noticed the increase of Islam in society. Punishment for criminals was too low and the bad boys on the streets were not tackled.”

Brinkman considered joining the party of the murdered Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn, but at that time, he was too busy with his studies and career. Later, he decided to get actively involved and when he was approached by PVV, he said yes. “I want to actively contribute to tackling the problems of society. To do this, you have to get in the arena and not stand on the sideline.”

Initially, another PVV Member of Parliament Teun van Dijk was appointed member of the Second Chamber’s Permanent Committee of Antillean and Aruban Affairs NAAZ. Van Dijk however had lived on the islands for 14 years, so the party decided to appoint a “more objective” person.

“I had never been to the islands and I didn’t have ties. You have to be as objective as possible. We are a highly critical party,” he said.

Headache

From the time Brinkman joined NAAZ, he became a headache of many politicians, not only his colleagues in the Dutch Parliament, but especially those on the other side of the ocean. There has been trouble whenever he showed his face in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, accusing local politicians of being corrupt and calling the islands “mafia islands.”

During his first visit early last year, he caused shock waves with his report on corruption in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. During the last gathering of members of the three Parliaments in the Kingdom, also known as POK, he got involved in a shouting match in Aruba, and shortly after, was thrown out of the Dutch delegation.

This has not deterred Brinkman, who promised he would participate in the next POK meeting. “The next time they are not throwing me out. The last time they did so, it was pure politics. If they hadn’t thrown me out, POK would have failed. And guess what, POK failed anyway.”

In his view, the half-yearly POK meetings are a waste of taxpayers’ money and should be discarded. “I want the plug to be pulled out of POK.”

Brinkman and PVV have one vision for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and that is independence. “They are like a lump of lead around our neck.” He said as long as the islands remained in the Kingdom, the islands would keep creating debts and the Netherlands would keep “pulling out its wallet” to pay off debts created by “corrupted politicians.”

It bothers Brinkman that behind the façade of beautiful houses and hotels, there is so much poverty on the islands. “We want to cooperate to fight poverty, but then the money that we pay has to go to helping people and not to expensive cars for corrupt politicians. My first visit to the islands confirmed my view. The islands are beautiful, but politicians have a good life while many live in poverty.” He stressed that PVV was not against the Dutch Government assisting in cases of disasters, such as hurricanes.

Big item

The constitutional position of the islands will be a big item in the next Dutch Parliamentary elections in May 2011, foresees Brinkman, who is convinced that most Dutch people are fed up with “paying the bill.”

“The majority of the Dutch people see the islands as an expensive hobby.” He said when PVV wins the next elections, all agreements with the Netherlands Antilles and the island territories about new constitutional relations would be reversed. The PVV may very well emerge as the largest party, because according to the latest polls, the party would muster more seats than the Christian Democratic Party CDA of Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende.

Brinkman is not in favour of breaking all ties with the former colonies. The past has shown that this is not wise. “It went wrong with the other former colonies (Suriname, Indonesia, and Dutch New Guinea, ed.) The relations went sour and we had to make a lot of effort to restore those relations,” he said.

Brinkman would rather see a sort of cooperation agreement with the Netherlands when the islands go their own way, “holding up their own pants” as he puts it. Australia and New Zealand, for example, still have a relation with their former coloniser, Great Britain.

“They share history and they give content to that in a positive way. I would like to see that for the Netherlands Antilles, because we share a piece of history.” (Suzanne Koelega)

This was the second profile in a series of interviews with Members of the Dutch Second Chamber. Last week Member of Parliament Jan Schinkelshoek (CDA) was profiled.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m010/brinkm010.html

Copyright ©2008 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 21
   St. Maarten

Thank Helen.

Hero Brinkman is a lone voice in the Dutch Parliament in regards to the issue of investigating corruption in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Why?

Janet

Hi Janet,

I suspect that members of the Dutch Parliament, as in the US Congress, have members who are participants in the corruption.  I also suspect that the many shell corporations and trusts, set up by Paulus van der sloot et al, enable the tax evasion and secret financial transactions at the root of the corruption.

MOO

Helen Back

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: May 29, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »

I would like to know who has been awarded these lucrative contracts just out of curiosity.  As I have stated, it may be impossible to trace the actual participants in the search for Natalee as I do think they continue to form corp on top of corp. 

But once the project managing corp is identified, then it just might be possible to learn what individuals actually comprise that company.

Just the fact all these bids are being submitted for all these jobs in the region does say it all but still, it's best to always have documentation of who is doing what for whom and for how much.  Should be public record somewhere.  I say should be because we did see the closed-door meetings.

And if anybody can find it, I think it is our monkey sleuths.  I am amazed at the ability some of us, certainly not me, have for following the corp paths.

I don't know the legality of collecting donations while pursuing commercial endeavors but I certainly know the immorality of it.

Anna, I believe it is very important to discover who was awarded "SECRET" oil contracts.

IMO, secret meetings, secret contracts, shell corporations, spell corruption.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: May 29, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »

REMINDER

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 05/08/08:  John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman - 06/06/08:  Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:   I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:   I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: May 29, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »

Anna, I believe it is very important to discover who was awarded "SECRET" oil contracts.

IMO, secret meetings, secret contracts, shell corporations, spell corruption.

I couldn't agree more with both of you. 

There is a reason those names are being withheld from the public.

And I honestly cannot think of a single reason that would call for legitemately withholding those names.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: May 29, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »

Why?

Janet

Hi Janet,

I suspect that members of the Dutch Parliament, as in the US Congress, have members who are participants in the corruption.  I also suspect that the many shell corporations and trusts, set up by Paulus van der sloot et al, enable the tax evasion and secret financial transactions at the root of the corruption.

MOO

Helen Back

[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!

This is the reason that I contend there will never be a genuine Dutch investigation into corrupt Aruban pipeline contracts and ... any names of companies that may become public record will not lead to identities of the owners/

Janet

++++++

I hope I am wrong but ... I suspect when all is said and done ... Holland will not genuinely investigate corruption in regards to the Aruban pipeline contracts and ... the implication is that related companies involved will not be revealed.  As with the Natalee Holloway case a genuine investigation will ... in all probability ... not only implicate those within the Aruban administration with wrongdoing ... it would also implicate those within factions of the Dutch administration who are one with with Aruban corruption.

My son's insightful Dutch American FIL follows the politics in his beloved homeland very closely.  He claims that history tells the entire story.  Voices from the conservative wing of the Dutch Parliament call for investigations into corruption in the Netherlands Antille time and time again but time and time again those voices are overruled ... not acted upon or ... an "investigation" turns out to be nothing but dog and pony show.

It appears that Aruba is secure in the assurance that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as there are those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations are thisclose in matters encompassing corruption.

Also ... the relationship between Aruba and Chavez/Venezuela is an Ace in the the game of cards that Aruba holds over the Netherlands.

Think about it.

1.  What was the outcome of the Dutch investigation headed by Johan Remkes into the Natalee Holloway case in August, 2006?

2.  What happen to Dutch Member of Parliament for the PVV party Hero Brinkman's call for an inquiry into corruption within the Netherlands Antille?

3.  What happened to the requested inquiry into the Jan vander Straaten/Paulus van der Sloot conflict of interest that may have hindered justice for Natalee Holloway from the getgo?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: May 29, 2009, 01:50:32 PM »

MOO

Helen Back

EXACTLY!!!

This is the reason that I contend there will never be a genuine Dutch investigation into corrupt Aruban pipeline contracts and ... any names of companies that may become public record will not lead to identities of the owners/

Janet

++++++

My son's insightful Dutch American FIL follows the politics in his beloved homeland very closely.  He claims that history tells the entire story.  Voices from the conservative wing of the Dutch Parliament call for investigations into corruption in the Netherlands Antille time and time again but time and time again those voice are overruled ... not acted upon or ... an "investigation" turns out to be nothing but dog and pony show.

It appears that Aruba is secuire in the assurance that the Dutch will continue to appease ... not challenge ... as long as there are those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations are thisclose in matters encompassing corruption.

Think about it.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: May 29, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

Mods

Please delete my post 1309.  I really messed up.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: May 29, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

John Silvetti seeking out Aruban business opportunties while sincerely searching for Natalee Holloway's remains on the ocean floor does not necessarily equate into a conflict of interest.  However ... it is a pipeline contract as well as Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing recovery process of the contents of the trap ... that would expose John Silvetti for who he is.  Dispicable!!

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words that no letter of invitation to the FBI from the Arubans regarding an FBI presence on the Persistence was requested ... it implies to me that a plan to participate in furthering the coverup that had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 ... was in the works prior to the Persistence entering Aruban waters.

Thank about it.  If the Aruban coverup was not being further ... I believe that it would have been in the best interest of both Adolph Richardson and Hans Mo to have insisted on an FBI presence to witness the recovery process?

Janet

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies.

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: May 29, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

Snipped from: 
British politics
Where there's muck...

May 12th 2009
From Economist.com
More British MPs are embarrassed by revelations over their expense claims

HORSE manure. Swimming-pool maintenance. Light bulbs. Those are some of the items that British MPs have charged to the taxpayer under Parliament’s now-discredited expenses system.

Probably the worst abuses involve “flipping”—that is, changing the property designated as an MP’s second home, thus allowing him to be reimbursed for improvements made to more than one residence. (British MPs may claim for the upkeep of a second home as they discharge their dual responsibilities at Westminster and in their constituencies.) Some of them tarted up their homes at public expense shortly before selling them for personal profit; a few seemingly identified a property as their second home for expenses purposes, but as their main residence when they sold it (thus avoiding capital-gains tax). The culprits include senior ministers and spokesmen for the opposition Conservatives as well as obscure backbenchers. The reputation of Parliament is at a desperately low ebb.

These tawdry revelations have been published in the past few days by the Daily Telegraph, which has acquired several years’ worth of leaked expenses details from a parliamentary office. A redacted version of the records was in any case due to be published later in the summer under Freedom of Information legislation. MPs had fought for years to keep their expense claims secret; now, some might say, it is clear why.

http://www.economist.com/world/britain/displaystory.cfm?story_id=13640193

My point in posting this story is to point out the following:

This corruption, stealing, and abuse of power did not come to light as a result of the British Parliament investigating themselves.

This story came to light as a result of secret information "leaked" to the press.  Most likely because regular folks are fed up with paying for the shenanigans of corrupt politicians.

These revelations can happen anywhere, Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, the USA, but rarely is the result of "self-policing".

Monkey Devil!

Tick tock tick tock.....

I am patient.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: May 29, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

John Silvetti seeking out Aruban business opportunties while sincerely searching for Natalee Holloway's remains on the ocean floor does not necessarily equate into a conflict of interest.  However ... it is a pipeline contract as well as Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing recovery process of the contents of the trap ... that would expose John Silvetti for who he is.  Dispicable!!

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words that no letter of invitation to the FBI from the Arubans regarding an FBI presence on the Persistence was requested ... it implies to me that a plan to participate in furthering the coverup that had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 ... was in the works prior to the Persistence entering Aruban waters.

Thank about it.  If the Aruban coverup was not being further ... I believe that it would have been in the best interest of both Adolph Richardson and Hans Mo to have insisted on an FBI presence to witness the recovery process?

Janet

+++++++++

snip

Here's what stands out even more for me.

Why didn't Silvetti himself make sure an FBI representative was onboard the Persistence?

He owns the damned boat, he surely can have anyone on it he chooses into Aruban territorial waters - provided it's not a criminal (oh wait, guess that would have excluded Trahan and Schaefer, wouldn't it?)

But I digress...........

The very first question I asked Kyle when he emailed us in 2007 was what protocol was in place for if/when they find Natalee?

He had no clue.

Great planning, guys!

Did the past history of Aruba regarding disappearing evidence slip their minds?

Or was it a deliberate "oversight" on their part?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

Note to Arubans:

Are you tired of seeing Paulus van der Sloot and his criminal son getting away with murder, while costing Aruba it's reputation, tourism, and your livelihood? 

Are you tired of seeing Rudy, Nel, Edison Briesen, Hendrick, and the gang, do whatever they want, all the while lining their pockets with the "kickbacks" from illegal and secret contracts?   

Are you tired of paying taxes from low-earning jobs while the fat-cats set up dummy corporations and trusts for the purpose of hiding money and tax evasion?

You don't have to report it to the "authorities" (the Bermuda triangle for evidence)!

Just leak it to the media......any media outlet not located on the island.

The rest will take care of itself and you will get your beloved island back!

C'mon........do it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: May 29, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »

Here's what stands out even more for me.

Why didn't Silvetti himself make sure an FBI representative was onboard the Persistence?

He owns the damned boat, he surely can have anyone on it he chooses into Aruban territorial waters - provided it's not a criminal (oh wait, guess that would have excluded Trahan and Schaefer, wouldn't it?)

But I digress...........

The very first question I asked Kyle when he emailed us in 2007 was what protocol was in place for if/when they find Natalee?

He had no clue.

Great planning, guys!

Did the past history of Aruba regarding disappearing evidence slip their minds?

Or was it a deliberate "oversight" on their part?

The family of Natalee Holloway deserved soooo much more competence when it is considered that the retrieval of Natalee Holloway's remains were the objective.  Those who sacrificially assisted in underwriting the costs of the endeavor deserved also soooo much more competence.

I cannot comprehend why Tim Miller or Dave Holloway did not ensure that a protcol was established in regards to the recovery and possession process in the event that anything Natalee Holloway case related was discovered.  Both these men were the most informed regarding the dynamic encompassing the Aruban coverup since June, 2005.  Did neither seek legal advice prior to commencing on such a huge undertaking?

If ... in the planning stages ...  the Arubans would not afford the FBI an letter of invitation ... the search endeavor could have been shelved almost immediately.  After all ... logic dictates the effort would have been for naught ... the eventual outcome could have been anticipated.

There are many aspects of the happenings encompassing the Persistence that I am attempting to sort out.  Indications are that there may have been underlying potential financial benefits realized for some entering into the undertaking and ... following the affording unchallenged the contents of the trap to the Arubans ... to ensure silence ... negotiations were entered into to financial benefit others.

Stay tuned.

Back again to my own little hide hole.

Janet

+++++++++

PLANNING STAGES (2007) - THE PERSISTENCE

THE SHIPS

FOX ONLINE - July 15, 2007

JAMIE COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

TIM MILLER:  I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: May 29, 2009, 05:05:20 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

I decided to post the following as it does apply in many ways.  After I stopped laughing, that is.

Netherlands to close prisons for lack of criminals
Published: 19 May 2009 16:31 | Changed: 20 May 2009 15:35
By our news desk
The Dutch justice ministry has announced it will close eight prisons and cut 1,200 jobs in the prison system. A decline in crime has left many cells empty.
News - Belgian judge frees thief because of crowded jails
During the 1990s the Netherlands faced a shortage of prison cells, but a decline in crime has since led to overcapacity in the prison system. The country now has capacity for 14,000 prisoners but only 12,000 detainees.

Deputy justice minister Nebahat Albayrak announced on Tuesday that eight prisons will be closed, resulting in the loss of 1,200 jobs. Natural redundancy and other measures should prevent any forced lay-offs, the minister said.

The overcapacity is a result of the declining crime rate, which the ministry's research department expects to continue for some time.

Belgian prisoners

Some reprieve might come from a deal with Belgium, which is facing overpopulation in its prisons. The two countries are working out an agreement to house Belgian prisoners in Dutch prisons. Some five-hundred Belgian prisoners could be transferred to the Tilburg prison by 2010.

The Netherlands would get 30 million euros in the deal, and it will allow the closing of the prisons in Rotterdam and Veenhuizen to be postponed until 2012.

http://www.nrc.nl/international/article2246821.ece/Netherlands_to_close_prisons_for_lack_of_criminals

So if many things are not illegal and they won't even prosecute with the mountain of circumstantial evidence against J2K, then I guess they can say they have no criminals.  If some community service is the punishment for rape in some instances, again, no criminals.  If mass scale corruption is allowed, no criminals.

Apparently it is not just Joran who escapes prosecution.  But with the blatant facts in evidence against him, if he is not guilty of anything then no body is.

One in four of their "sex workers" have told independent agencies they are there under duress but again no criminals.

Unless, of course, you are a black security guard in Aruba.  Then you'd better have a darned good alibit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: May 29, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »

Natalee Freebirds, Monkeys and Natalee Holloway's uncle anticipated a negative outcome of the Persistence undertaking if there was not an FBI presence to witness a chain of custody in regards to a discovery that could be case related.

Why did Natalee Holloway's father who authored a book entitled "Corruption in Paradise" not anticipate a negative outcome of the Persistence undertaking if there was not an FBI presence to witness a chain of custody in regards to a discovery that could be Natalee Holloway case related?

Why did Tim Miller who had dealt with the Arubans personally in regards to tactics which prevented him from searching Aruban waters in the past?

These are hard questions but without answers ... nothing makes sense.

Janet

++++++

PRIVATE EYE - NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM » 

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

TIM MILLER

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Key Personnel:

<snipped>

Tim Miller - Texas Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org/ - Project Management, gathering support, missing persons specialist

<snipped>

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January 13, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

On the Record w / Greta - November 1, 2005

TIM MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

DAVE HOLLOWAY

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:
  Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: May 29, 2009, 05:25:24 PM »

Anna - that article really is the domino effect of the increasingly liberal courts and 'approved crime' in Holland, thanks for posting that one!

Janet - I remember some posters who seemed very informed about Aruba early on posting that proceeds $$ from the Aruban criminal activity might reach as high as the Queen. At the very least it likely reaches those at the Hague.

Helen - I wish I could catch more of your optimism, I think the poor that Brinkman is seeking to protect are buried so far down and so well conditioned to the threat of retaliation if ever they outted Aruba, that they likely fear even breathing too much air there.

Paulus knew the game was fixed from the get-go, he had the goods on all the powers that be.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.