April 24, 2024, 06:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 322328 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1360 on: May 30, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I needed that hug CBB, thank you!   

Four years....that's hard for me to accept; I can only imagine how Natalee's loved ones feel today.

I hope they know that we are never going to forget Natalee.  We'll never forget what happened to her, and the fact that those responsible have never been held accountable.  We won't forget that Natalee was denied a proper burial in her country; her family denied a place to go to place tokens of their love for her today...and any other day.  They all deserve that.  It's unforgivable!  And it will not be forgotten.

Thank you Klaas, for posting Debbie's video.  She did a great job, and I enjoyed watching it when I came in the cage this morning.  I made one too, but because of copyright issues I can't post it.  I did try to get permission, but never received a response.  So I'm posting another one from youtube with the song I wanted to use. 

For Natalee...I won't forget, and I'll never give up!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccCnL8hArW8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ccCnL8hArW8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: May 30, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!  We are finishing up the posters for Adji tonight, so if there is anything you would like me to put on it for you please do not forget to leave your messages and wishes in his thread here.  Thanks to everyone’s sweet words we are up to 3 posters, I have a few blanks left, so feel free to chime in!!  Thanks again!!  I will post pictures once this is all completed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.new#new

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: May 30, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WE HAVE NOT,NOR WILL NOT,FORGET THE EVIL BROUGHT UPON YOU
BY THE EVIL ISLAND AND IT'S INHABITANTS....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: May 30, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »

ME THINKS IT'S TIME FOR A MUPPET SHOW.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: May 30, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

<snipped>

Four years is a long time for Natalee and her loved ones to have been denied truth and justice.  The longer it takes, the worse the downfall will be. 

This weekend, in particular, I am PO'd at every gutless person who could have helped crack this case open, but chose to be part of the problem instead of the solution.

<snipped>

Helen

Maybe ... just maybe ... this will be the weekend that one person who has knowledge of the truth will be led to reveal all and ... afford the family of Natalee Holloway the deserved measure of peace.

Janet

++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Janet,

Today and every day......this is my prayer and belief.

Helen Back

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: May 30, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »

It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star, ...

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: May 30, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: May 30, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: May 30, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

++++++

Daniel O'Donnel - What a Wonderful Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8aAygU4xM&feature=related

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 30, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

Dear Kyle

God entrusted you with the truth ... the truth that could afford Natalee Holloway's family at the very least a measure of closure after four long years.  Think about your precious daughter.  Please put yourself in the place of Dave and Beth.

Kyle ... it is your choice ... what are you going to do?

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

Daniel O'Donnell - Your Raise Me Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: May 30, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY - IN HER OWN WORDS

Page 229/230:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: May 30, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »

Dear Kyle

God entrusted you with the truth ... the truth that could afford Natalee Holloway's family at the very least a measure of closure after four long years.  Think about your precious daughter.  Please put yourself in the place of Dave and Beth.

Kyle ... it is your choice ... what are you going to do?

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

Daniel O'Donnell - Your Raise Me Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

IT WILL EAT YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT KYLE....WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: May 30, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

++++++

Daniel O'Donnel - What a Wonderful Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8aAygU4xM&feature=related

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

VERY PROFOUND WORDS...THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO REMIND US JANET

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: May 30, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: May 30, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »

Good job KTF, I'm impressed! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: May 30, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

Wreck & San have tried for quite some time.. I figured it was time to take the training wheels off and become a BIG MONKEY... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 30, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

Keepthefaith

I have a library (boxes LOL) of wonderful reading but ... outside of the Scriptures ... Loving Natalee is the most inspirational books I have ever read in a long time.  Beth Holloway is so real.  This amazing classy woman teaches us all that ... with faith and the support of good people ... we can remain strong as we endure the storms of our lives.

Have a good Saturday day Monkeys.  Remember to "count your blessings ... name them one by one ..."

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: May 30, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »

Keepthefaith

I have a library (boxes LOL) of wonderful reading but ... outside of the Scriptures ... Loving Natalee is the most inspirational books I have ever read in a long time.  Beth Holloway is so real.  This amazing classy woman teaches us all that ... with faith and the support of good people ... we can remain strong as we endure the storms of our lives.

Have a good Saturday day Monkeys.  Remember to "count your blessings ... name them one by one ..."

Janet

Thank You Janet!You do the same.Sure you're enjoying the beautiful weather...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: May 30, 2009, 03:57:35 PM »

Wreck & San have tried for quite some time.. I figured it was time to take the training wheels off and become a BIG MONKEY... Monkey Devil!

And you did it in such a big way 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: May 30, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Thank You Janet!You do the same.Sure you're enjoying the beautiful weather...

Keepthefaith ... I am about to do that very thing.

Believe it or not ... hubby and I are going to ride bikes with youngest son and wife on a path that borders the mighty muddy Fraser River.  Daughter or SIL will pick us all up at some point.  We will have dinner at their home and will be driven back to our home later tonight.

I hope hubby and Imake it that far.

This is so crazy.  Hubby and I have not ridden our bikes for two years but a couple days ago he invited us to join the kids for an Saturday afternoon bike ride to daughter's home.

Hubby spent the past two days making sure every is OK.  My bike needed a couple of parts so I told hubby when he was at the shop to pick me up some training wheels ... I might have forgotten how to ride.

Janet
1:00 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.