March 28, 2024, 04:06:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 320204 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1380 on: May 30, 2009, 04:19:25 PM »

Good job KTF, I'm impressed! 

Wreck & San have tried for quite some time.. I figured it was time to take the training wheels off and become a BIG MONKEY... Monkey Devil!

And you did it in such a big way 

Yes he did!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: May 30, 2009, 04:42:45 PM »

Good job KTF, I'm impressed! 

Wreck & San have tried for quite some time.. I figured it was time to take the training wheels off and become a BIG MONKEY... Monkey Devil!

And you did it in such a big way 

I always felt the support thought!

You can delete my previous post!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: May 30, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »

[/move]

I have been trying to make the "pyramid" scroll!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: May 30, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: May 30, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »

It worked! 

I couldn't tell in the preview...all the monkeys weren't showing up!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: May 30, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

It worked! 

That's awesome!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: May 30, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »

It worked! 

That's awesome!

It was ALL wreck's idea...if I get in trouble!    Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: May 30, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

It worked! 

That's awesome!

It was ALL wreck's idea...if I get in trouble!    Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!
The "sideways" works!! When you do the "upright" one it messes up the "centering"!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: May 30, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »

Booshi Wever...what a joke! 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57351.php

Google translation:

Aruba

"Bijleveld and support CDA Aruban opposition '

May 30, 2009, 16:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In a seven-page letter noting the Lower House, the Minister Booshi Wever (MEP) reacted with outrage to the letter of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) in which they are required to investigate maladministration in Aruba advocates. Weaver accuses her and her party "political advantage" to want to achieve for CDA's partner, opposition party AVP.

Earlier Prime Minister Nelson Oduber had already ontvallen Netherlands that the upcoming elections seem to want to influence. Weaver alleges in the letter openly Bijleveld that they are "inlet with pure Aruban affairs' or the election. In addition, he CDA 'first hand look' before stabbing must Aruba 'to accuse of irregularities. This is because the party Mito Croes on the kieslijst for the European Elections has put while it never has distanced from the corruption in the AVP-ago. Weaver refers to the case against former Minister of Finance, Tico Croes, who was convicted for accepting bribes and malpractices in the project Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas. "He is so guilty of corruption," said the minister. Croes was then part of the AVP-Cabinet as Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba. "He can also associate in the case called," says Weaver. And since CDA also aware of the corruption should have been with the Minister in the letter, condemned the praises Dutch political party has "the dubious luxury 'to Croes at kieslijst them.

In the rest of the letter point by Wever in the remarks that Secretary Bijleveld in its letter of May 25 to the Second Chamber. They let him show that the State has no authority to bring an investigation. Moreover, the government relied on the person not be objectively established facts, "from an informal gossip circuit ', which is based on the Statute of the Kingdom are not sustained, says Weaver. "There is no need for such a measure, because there has been an intolerable situation on the basis of Article 43, paragraph 2 of the Statute," Weaver writes. He acknowledges that the law requires equal partners within the Kingdom, but not all equal and therefore the deal on the basis of respect is important. The proposed investigation Bijleveld qualifies it as unauthorized because there was no legal basis for it. "But the target does enormous damage to the country Aruba and the situation in the Kingdom."

The Minister is further unfortunate that the State does not mention the progress of cooperation lines between the two countries on law enforcement and immigration chain. There are concrete agreements, he writes, but with "the necessary trust space and time 'to eventually be given to the fruit to be reaped. He does Bijleveld that at certain points in the path of improving the strangers Chain still not going well or the execution is delayed, as' difficult 'communication as the computerization of different government still not link. Weaver believes that the Second Chamber Bijleveld also have reported that the management of change in the hands of a decision made by the Netherlands procesmanager. That discretion in the granting of residence permits, he points out. The procedures are clear, said the minister referring to the website that the admission policy and the law have been published.

The State still has finally decided otherwise, indicates, according to Weaver on a bad relationship from the Netherlands Kingdom. "The question that still arises is whether the State has sufficient knowledge of the dossier Aruba." Wever Bijleveld has a short letter sent with the letter attached to the Second Chamber.

Passport Issuance
Minister Wever cites the recent decision to issue passports only to the Office of the Governor to be no 'fair play'. The government, now only show decided this because checks showed that the security of travel documents at the Registry Office (Censoring) not properly done. Weaver does not agree with the decision because all began with a plan to the public administration 'reliable' to, in cooperation with the Netherlands. "It is a decision with far-reaching implications since the integrity of the Civil Status and the country Aruba fundamentally away." He wonders if there is doubt about the legality of issuing travel documents. At this moment there is consultation between Censoring and the Cabinet. According to Weaver, the commitment to the issue is to keep Censo, but under the supervision of the Cabinet.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: May 30, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »

Ta da!
I have been locked out and Klaas had to fix it for me.

I know ya'll have missed me.

It is a sad day today.
My heart aches for Natalee and her family
God bless them all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 30, 2009, 09:38:16 PM »

Ta da!
I have been locked out and Klaas had to fix it for me.

I know ya'll have missed me.

It is a sad day today.
My heart aches for Natalee and her family
God bless them all.

I've been missing you Magnolia! I'm glad you're back!   

Yes, it is a very sad day today.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1391 on: May 30, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys....Magnolia I have been getting locked out too.....I'm Glad You are Back!

TM..I need a favor could You please go to Natalee thread #815 to reply 90 by Lifesong and bring that map to the Oil and Gas Thread for Me....TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: May 30, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »

We need some news!

When is that Jaap guy going to do the show with the results of Joran's lie dectector test?

I don't think I would put much faith in the results, but it would be interesting to hear.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: May 30, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

We need some news!

When is that Jaap guy going to do the show with the results of Joran's lie dectector test?

I don't think I would put much faith in the results, but it would be interesting to hear.
Good Question Magnolia....I was wondering about that Jaap Show this morning...We haven't heard anymore about it that I'm aware of.... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: May 30, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

Hi Ya Monkeys....Magnolia I have been getting locked out too.....I'm Glad You are Back!

TM..I need a favor could You please go to Natalee thread #815 to reply 90 by Lifesong and bring that map to the Oil and Gas Thread for Me....TIA 

I'm on my way!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: May 30, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

We need some news!

Good Question Magnolia....I was wondering about that Jaap Show this morning...We haven't heard anymore about it that I'm aware of.... 

GBMW posted recently that negotiations are still in progress for a show.  Not much, but I guess it's still in the works!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: May 30, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

I'm on my way!  
You're Awesome....Thanks Again! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: May 30, 2009, 10:10:01 PM »

I'm on my way!  
You're Awesome....Thanks Again! 

You're welcome Hotping!  Glad to help!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: May 30, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »

We need some news!

GBMW posted recently that negotiations are still in progress for a show.  Not much, but I guess it's still in the works!
It should be interesting....if ever shows! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 30, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

We need some news!

It should be interesting....if ever shows! 

I agree.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.